Only By Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm worried I might be bad at sex," she said shyly. "I might be... I might be bad at lots of stuff you want to do. I--"

Mal chuckled and ran his hands along Eve's warm, bare skin. "You think I know what I'm doing?"

"More than I do."

"Maybe. Maybe a little. Eve... I don't want you to be good at this. I just want you to be you. And I want to be with you. I don't care if we don't even have sex. We don't have to if you don't want to."

"You seem awfully eager for someone who doesn't care," Eve said.

"I am. But if you say no, that's ok."

"I don't want to say no, dummy. I just... I'm nervous."

Mal smiled crookedly. "It'll just be like this morning," he said. "When you came in and played with me. You weren't nervous then, right?"

"Not as much," Eve admitted. "Not the same. You think maybe we could just start slow like that?"

"How did you think we were going to start?"

"I don't know. I don't know what you wanted."

"Eve, it's what we both want. It's not just about me."

"That's true." Eve bit her lip. "Mal... can I take your shirt off now?"

"Why are you even asking?"

Eve grinned shyly and pulled her brother's shirt off. They came together again, shirtless and needy. Even as they kissed some more, Eve was already fumbling with Mal's pants.

Mal was quite happy to be stripped first, if that's what made his sister more comfortable. He gently guided them both in the direction of his bedroom in the process, since that seemed like a good place to end up.

The sibs left a trail of clothes strewn across the floor of their apartment on the way. Their increasing nudity matched their ever-growing need for each other, and certainly fueled the way they pawed at each other and stopped for hotter and sloppier makeouts.

"This does feel better," Eve murmured around Mal's lips as her fingers circled around his cock, already so hard in her warm little hand.

"You really like me naked, huh?" Mal teased.

"It's comforting."

"Is that what it is?"

"Mmhm."

"Well you can have me this way whenever you want."

"That's good to hear."

Eve stroked her brother, feeling the assurance and horniness that came from having done it once before.

She still had her panties on, the only bit of clothes between them. Mal kept picking at them, silently asking her permission to remove them as well. Eve rebuffed him gently just for a moment while she summoned the courage, before finally looking straight into his eyes with all the love a little sister could muster.

"You can have me naked whenever you want too," she said.

The look on Mal's face was priceless.

Unable to stand even that small moment of intensity, Eve launched herself backward onto the bed. She bounced a couple times as she landed, then deliberately lay with her legs somewhat spread and stared at her brother in silent invitation.

Mal accepted Eve's proposal. He stepped forward, then leaned down to crawl between her legs.

"How about always?" he said.

"Well maybe not that often."

"Why not?" Mal asked, kissing Eve on her inner thigh, just above her knee.

"I have to go to work and stuff still."

"Maybe I'll send you naked."

Eve squeaked and kicked her feet petulantly. "Nooo!"

"Maybe I will, though."

"You wouldn't do that to me."

"No, I wouldn't. But it's fun to think about."

Eve wanted to pout, but it was hard to muster the enthusiasm for it when Mal continued to kiss his way up her thighs. She'd never been touched like that before. Never so intimately by someone's lips.

Mal smiled to himself at the way Eve melted under his advances. He hadn't been planning anything in particular with his kisses, but he was getting a hell of a reaction from her all the same.

He kissed right up to her panties, even kissing across them and feeling how wet they were on his lips. Eve was gratifyingly soaked already, and her underwear clung sweetly to her pussy.

Eve trembled as Mal pulled her panties down her legs. Her whole body was a mix of nerves, anticipation, and unbelievable eagerness.

"Now what are you going to do with me?" she asked, eyes flashing with barely contained need.

"What do you think?" Mal asked, running his hands up Eve's bare thighs and admiring the sight of her.

"I don't know."

"I think you do."

Mal kissed back up Eve's thighs again, right to her pussy. There was no flimsy scrap of clothing in the way this time. Just her. Just his sister.

Eve gasped at the way Mal's lips caressed her sensitive areas. "I think... I think we're gonna have sex."

"Mmm, that's what I think too."

"It's gonna be good, right?"

"I hope so."

"You could be more reassuring than that."

Mal smiled up at Eve. "I don't know how this is gonna go. But everything feels good with you so far, and I kind of love you, so I'm optimistic."

Eve reached down to ruffle Mal's hair. "I kind of love you too. And I maybe don't even care that much if it's good. I just want to be with you."

"That I can promise."

"Good. I need you."

Mal kissed Eve's pussy again, then crawled his way up her body, laying a few more kisses on the way.

"How do you need me?" he asked.

"With me. Loving me." Eve swallowed nervously. "In me."

"Eve...."

Mal kissed her neck, pressing himself to her. He was so hard and ready for her, needing his sister so very badly.

"Do it," she whispered.

Eve's hands found Mal's cock. She guided him to her pussy, urging him toward their mutual goal.

Mal thrust a little too eagerly a couple times, sliding off Eve's wet slit in the process. He had to take his time and let her help. Together they got him inside her, slowly sinking in to her hot little pussy.

"Malll," Eve whined.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No! Just... you're in me."

"Mmhm."

"We're connected."

Mal idly played with Eve's breasts while luxuriating in the feeling of her pussy around his cock. "Always were."

Eve giggled. "Yeah, but not like this. Not physically."

"True. It's a different feeling. I still like being your brother."

"Mmm, of course." Eve wrapped her arms around Mal and pulled him close for a kiss. "This doesn't change our blood connection."

"Nothing ever will."

"That's right."

Mal sank deeper into his sister, making her squeal as he filled her up. "You feel so good," he breathed.

"Thanks," Eve said shyly.

Eve gasped and lost herself in some new, wonderful sensations as Mal gently moved back and forth in her pussy. She let out an involuntary moan at one point, then made sure to do it more on purpose once she realized it encouraged her brother. She just wanted more and more.

"Is this still ok?" Mal asked.

Eve nodded. "It's so goooddd."

"Good, 'cause I'm not sure I can stop."

"Mmm, never stop."

Mal chuckled softly. "I have to sometime."

"Nooo."

Eve tangled her fingers in Mal's hair and guided his head where she could kiss him some more. He kept thrusting in her while they made out in rather sloppy and uncoordinated fashion.

It was all quite sloppy and messy, really. Their mouths and tongues were making a mess of each other, and the thrusting of Mal's cock inside Eve was making some increasingly lewd sounds. She was so incredibly wet, and the harder Mal moved, the more obvious it was on an auditory level.

Eve loved it and needed it. She was helpless under her brother, requiring every little thing she could get from him. She burned and melted for him all at the same time.

Mal was just as hooked and invested. He couldn't have stopped fucking his sister if he tried. Eve felt so good and perfect, and she devoured his being in the best possible ways. He craved her like nothing else, and became entirely lost in their shared pleasure.

"You're going to make me cum," Mal whispered.

Eve bit her lip and nodded at her brother with big, needy eyes. "Ok."

"You're sure?"

"Don't make me beg."

Mal snorted in amusement, then groaned and buried his face in Eve's neck. She stroked his hair and cradled him as his thrusts got wilder and less controlled.

Hot cum exploded from Mal's cock into Eve's waiting pussy. She gasped at the sudden brand new sensation, then moaned aloud, mixing her sounds of pleasure with his. The two of them were a duet of incomprehensible noises for a time, slowly replaced by more sloppy kissing sounds.

Mal emptied himself in the most satisfying climax of his life, giving all his cum to Eve in the most inappropriately intimate way possible. It felt so perfect and right to cum in her, to join themselves even closer than ever before.

Mal giggled softly as he collapsed on Eve and let her keep stroking him tenderly.

"What's so funny?" Eve murmured.

"Well... we used to just be connected by blood," Mal said.

"Hm, so?"

"So now by cum too."

"Pff, ok. Must make a note you get silly when you cum."

"Not silly. Just in love."

Eve blushed furiously and kept cradling Mal so he wouldn't look at her and notice the flush of her cheeks. "Definitely silly."

"Haha, ok."

"But... you can be in love with me if you want. I guess."

"Oh thank you. Maybe I will."

"Well good."

"Ok."

Eve stroked Mal's hair some more. "I think you're supposed to get off me at some point," she reflected.

"Do you want me to?"

"Not particularly."

"Then I won't."

They lay together for a while, neither moving other than to tenderly touch each other. Mal could easily have fallen asleep atop his naked, loving sister. Eve felt safe and comforted with his body stretched out across hers, like the best kind of weighted blanket.

Mal eventually did roll off, stretching out with a long sigh.

"Thought you weren't gonna leave me," Eve pouted.

"You didn't really want me on top of you forever, did you?" Mal asked.

"Maybe not." Eve lazily rolled on top of Mal, straddling him and sitting up on his lap, just below his cock. "You're hard again," she observed, gently poking at his erection.

"Yeah, that's why I had to move," Mal said. "It was either that or... or I'd want to go again."

Eve smiled crookedly as she moved her pussy closer to rub up on him. "I don't know why you thought I'd mind that," she said in a soft, breathy voice.

"Me either, come to think of it."

"I didn't cum yet, you know."

"Sorry. You must be about ready to burst, huh?"

Eve shrugged. "Not really. I kind of like it. This constant need for you, horny all day, no end in sight."

"I wouldn't be able to stand it."

"But it feels so nice."

"It doesn't, like, hurt after a while?"

"I can't get blueballs like you can, you know."

"Heh, true. Still, you should cum."

Mal reached for Eve's pussy. She moaned softly and let him rub around her clit for a moment.

Eve gently moved Mal's hand away while she grabbed his cock and sank onto it. Once settled, she gave him a deep, intense look and nodded as he put his thumb back on her clit.

"Better with me inside you, huh?" Mal asked.

"Yesss."

Eve started rocking back and forth a little. She guided Mal's fingers from time to time while he rubbed her, getting touched exactly where she wanted by her brother.

Mal was absolutely enamoured with the sight of his little sister grinding around on top of him, so naked and horny and needing to cum. He rubbed her clit lovingly, feeling his heart warm with every mewl and moan from her. Every expression of pleasure from her sent thrills through him, and combined with her riding him he was all revved up again.

Eve whimpered as she got close, writhing around uncontrolled and making it difficult for Mal to keep steady contact with her clit. She couldn't help herself. No matter how good it felt to be aroused and smitten over her brother, she did in fact need a release pretty badly.

She came hard in a flood of emotion and physical delight. It was an amazing and beautiful feeling, but also nearly brought her to tears through the weight of it.

Mal's hand was on her cheek, brushing back a small amount of wetness from the corner of her eye. She leaned into his touch and let him comfort her.

"Maybe I left that too long," Eve admitted.

"Well we'll know for next time."

"Heh, yeah." Eve kissed her brother's palm. "Give me a moment?"

"Of course."

Mal ran his hands softly over Eve. She still sat astride him, panting faintly and with a sheen of sweat on her now. She looked radiant to him, and he wanted nothing more than to touch her and hold her, to take comfort in each other and to know that everything was ok while they were together.

Or perhaps there was one thing he wanted more than that. When Eve started riding him again, moving her hips in such subtle, sensuous ways, he was immediately lost back in the thrill of their joining. Even smirked shyly at him, knowing exactly what he was feeling.

"You don't have to," Mal said.

"Who said anything about having to?" Eve retorted.

Her eyes danced with mischief as she bounced on Mal's cock. Mal slowly returned an amused look.

"It's like that, is it?"

She nodded. "I'm not done yet. You can tap out if you want."

"Pff, not hardly. I... I don't know if I'm ever going to want to stop."

"Mmm, same."

The siblings kept having sex off and on for a long while. They took breaks and tried out new things, but found real difficulty in keeping away from each other. Only eventual exhaustion kept them from going all night.

Eve lay panting next to Mal, gazing tenderly at him. He brought her hand to his lips and kissed her fingers until she finally giggled and pulled her hand away again.

"That... that was so good," Eve said.

"I know. It was amazing," Mal said.

"You came in me so much."

"Haha, well you kept making me."

"Hm, maybe. I guess if we're in love like this... that's gonna happen a lot."

"Yeah, I think maybe it will." Mal gave her a serious look. "You know... the day you found me is the best thing that's ever happened to me."

"Better than today?"

"It's close, but yes, actually. I could live without sex, even if it would be hard going back now. But I couldn't go back to living without my sister."

Eve blushed furiously. "Shut up. That's... that's way too cute a thing to say."

"True though."

"I know. And I'm glad. I just can't handle too much romance right now, I think."

"That wasn't romantic. It was familial."

"Well whatever it was," Eve said, leaning in to kiss Mal on the nose, "it was nice. And don't worry, you won't have to worry about living without me. I'm not going anywhere. I don't want to live without my brother either." She snuggled in closer. "Now cuddle me good while I try not to melt."

"Ok."

Mal wrapped his arms around Eve, pressing their bodies together. Their breathing and heartbeats seemed to merge into one, their blood connection taking over.

Being siblings had brought them together, and it remained an important connection for them. But they had emotional and physical connections now, and those were important too. They didn't have a traditional family bond, but it was theirs, and it was what they needed in their lives. They were now a brother and sister; happy, in love, and together.