Only Thing Better Than A Big Cock...

Story Info
..is her sister watching her suck it.
3.4k words
4.29
283.6k
105
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archer2050
Archer2050
2,130 Followers

She loved him. She craved him. And when she felt his big, heavy muscle growing stiff against her smooth, naked thigh, she knew that he craved her, too. She reached under the covers and took a hold of him, feeling him grow in her hand. God, he was big.


Funny how life worked out. Claire had always found the old saying, "it's not the size that counts, but how you use it" to be true for her. She'd had a huge cock here and there, but some creativity and control went a long way if the guy didn't have porn star length or girth. But here she was, not just dating a guy sporting the biggest specimen she'd ever had the pleasure of getting to know, but engaged to him, no less. She didn't know how big he was when they first went out and she decided that he was the one. But when she found out later on, well, it definitely wasn't a drawback.

She and Troy had only been together for just over a month, but they fell hard and fast, which wasn't normal for either one of them, and was why they knew it was meant to be. Claire wasn't exactly shy when it came to sex, but she'd had few long relationships. Troy was the same way. Discussing their problems on the dating scene had brought them together, and once they started finding out similarities, they discovered there were many more. Troy and Claire were perfect for each other, and not just emotionally.

At 31, Troy was a bad boy converted into a suit. Tall, lean, and muscular, with a dark complexion, he had rugged, handsome features, styled black hair and a short beard and mustache. Though he wore a suit to work, underneath that was his past tattooed all up and down his arms, on his back, and even his pecs. He even had a few scars to boot. To Claire, he represented the bad boy that all girls hated to love, but also the stability of a responsible adult.

And the Tommy Lee-Class monster between his legs was icing on the cake.

For a woman like the 28 year old Claire, who was only about 5' 5" and 130 pounds, a dick that size was almost big enough to bring on stage and dance with. With a face that drew comparisons to Kate Hudson, the adorable Claire was even more adorable with her brunette curls and big green eyes. She had pert, natural B cups, and a nice little ass that she liked to show off. She was the beauty to Troy's beast, and yet they made the perfect couple.

That was never more evident than in bed, an adventure they had only shared a dozen times since meeting, and so was still very new and thrilling.

Thrilling was the word going through Claire's mind as she felt the giant dick still growing, and she remembered and anticipated what it would feel like inside of her. But not yet.

She scooted down under the covers as she directed him up and out. Facing the wall, Troy put his hands against it for support and spread out his legs, straddling Claire as she wriggled under him. She grabbed his tight ass as she positioned herself between his legs, guiding his huge erection to run it's length up and across her face. He was so hot and smooth and hard, and she felt him pulsing as she rubbed him across her cheek and forehead before opening her mouth to receive his sack. That in itself was a mouthful that Claire could barely get her lips around. She sucked his testicles and licked his sack, letting them plop out of her mouth numerous times for added sensation. Above, his dick brushed her nose and her eyelashes, but the head was so far above that she couldn't see if he was emitting pre-cum yet. If he was, it was most likely dripping into her hair, but she didn't give a damn.

With Troy's balls effectively soaked with her saliva, Claire turned her head, pressed her wet lips together, and ran her face up and down along the underside of his entire shaft, stroking him with her lips. She heard Troy groan with approval, and it wasn't long when he reached down and grabbed a fistful of her hair. He didn't pull it, but Claire's whole body tensed and tingled at the sensation of him just holding her that way.

He began guiding her, not to suck him, but to come back up. She followed his lead and they switched positions, ending with her on top of a 69. Troy hungrily devoured her wet little snatch, his big hands clutching her ass cheeks tightly and pulling her mound to his face. She tasted so sweet, and her pussy was so soft, yet it was strong enough to grasp his tongue as he probed her with it. Troy had gone down on plenty of great pussies, but Claire's was the perfect size for his mouth, and it almost seemed as if her lips were kissing him back.

Claire, meanwhile, stroked Troy's giant dick as she looked upon it with hunger and fear. She knew she couldn't take the whole thing, and that fact made her self-conscious about sucking it at all. Of course any guy would appreciate whatever effort was put in, but Claire wanted to please her man as thoroughly as he was pleasing her. She was intimidated, and even as she pulled the tip down toward her and wetted it with her tongue, Claire was trying to think of a new technique that might make tonight's blowjob special.

That's when Claire saw it. A dark shape in the doorway of the bedroom. She suddenly realized she hadn't closed the door all the way. Neither of them had noticed because all the lights were off, and so it was too dark to tell. But now Claire's eyes had adjusted, and she could see that the door was, in fact, a crack open.

The door was rarely closed, which might have been why Claire and Troy forgot to double check. But tonight they had company; Claire's 33 year old sister Lana was spending the night, for Troy had offered to take her to the airport early the next morning. Lana was staying with them so Troy didn't have to go out of his way to pick Lana up from her own place before heading to the airport.

Lana and Claire had a decent relationship, but they weren't particularly close. They had fought over men their whole lives, a problem that had culminated in a very strange day a month ago. But since that brief peace-offering, the women were back to normal, neither hating nor having much to say to each other. This was why Lana had retired to the guestroom so early in the evening. And it was why Claire had forgotten to worry about an audience when she and Troy started to heat up.

But now, through the crack, Claire could see a different shade of black that shouldn't have been there, and she immediately knew what it was, especially when it moved. Though Troy's place had two bedrooms, there was only one bathroom, and Lana would have to pass Troy's bedroom to reach it. She was probably on her way there when she heard the shifting and squeaking of the bed and the heavy breathing of those upon it.

But why did she stop?

Two months ago Claire would have guessed it was because Lana wanted a look at Troy—after all, he was the only man Claire had had that Lana hadn't stolen. And right now that might even be a part of why she watched them, Claire decided. But in the back of her mind, Claire new it was something else.

Just over a month ago, before Claire had met Troy, she confessed her biggest secrets to Lana; secrets of a powerful, sexual need to be with her. It was an experiment that ultimately went nowhere. Incest was too far of a jump for either of them. After the heat of the moment, the each realized on their own that it was an awful, terrible, dirty thing to do, and it would solve nothing between them. They never told each other this, but both of them knew.

But since then there had been an undeniable sexual tension between the sisters that was never there before. Claire knew that as wrong as fulfilling her fantasy was and felt, it was a still a fantasy, and it hadn't died with that fateful afternoon. If anything, it had grown. The only thing stopping her was the shame and the guilt she had felt after that first time. But her dreams were still filled with passionate nights dominated by her gorgeous older sister.

Claire couldn't be certain Lana was going through the same thing, but something about her standing there, hiding in the doorway, made her feel that she was. If Lana was indeed disgusted by what they had done, she certainly wouldn't be spying on her nude little sister, no matter how hot the guy she was in bed with at the time happened to be.

The very thought of Lana watching and becoming aroused by what she saw gave Claire an instant orgasm. She wiggled her ass, grinding her pussy against Troy's face as he sucked and lapped at her, consuming her freely flowing juices. Claire became stiff, and she knew she couldn't suck Troy as she came, so she put her face down at the base of his cock and continued stroking him as crashing waves of pleasure shook her from head to toe. She moaned into his skin, which muffled the sound, but Lana no doubt heard it.

When she got a hold of herself again, Claire was beyond horny and she dove for Troy's cock as she locked her eyes onto the shape peering through the door. Troy's big cock head passed her lips and she closed her mouth around him, then sucked and bobbed as she jerked with her hand the significant portion of his length that she couldn't blow.

Though is was just as dark as before in the room, Claire's eyes were still adjusting, and she could now make out enough details to see the familiar characteristics of Lana's face. This told her that Lana could probably see the size of the dick Claire attacked, and the thought thrilled her. She sucked fiercely, gripping the cock tight with her lips and bobbing on him with such enthusiasm that there was a loud, sharp popping sound each time her lips slipped over the slippery, bulbous head. Claire kept watching her sister through the door, waiting for a response, but not caring if she got one just as long as Lana didn't leave.

Knowing her pussy was sensitive after that first orgasm, Troy licked her tentatively now, but Claire was already so riled up again that the feeling of his tongue on and in her was more than welcome. To communicate this, she ground her muff against him again, pressing her red-hot clit against his chin and rubbing it through his prickly beard with just the right pressure to turn herself on fire. Claire actually had to concentrate and slow down to avoid spilling into another orgasm.

Her whole body aflame, Claire was too restless to continue blowing Troy, and so she released him from her mouth and, eyes still on Lana, she rubbed his fat, saliva-soaked cock head all over her cute face again. She loved the sensation of his hot, rubbery knob against the back of her eyelids, and for a while she held him there, first one eye closed, then the other, as she jerked him and licked at his length.

It might not have yet achieved "best blowjob ever" status for Troy, but he could sense Claire's excitement in her treatment of him. It made him even hungrier for her snatch, and he buried his lips between hers, sucking and tongue fucking the warm flesh while massaging her ass in his hands. Then, just as Claire was rubbing his dick all over her face, Troy began rubbing her pussy all over his. Claire left a trail of her juices all over as he ran her wet, excited lips over his cheeks and forehead, finally ending with his nose teasing her hole and his tongue slipping up to dance with her clit.

The added sensation of what Troy was doing to her down there helped Claire find another gear, and she quickly pulled his cock off her face and directed him down, flat against his own stomach. Then she scooted up, reluctantly pulling her muff off Troy's face, but it was a necessary move to do what she wanted next. She caught Troy's erection between her hanging tits and used her hands to push the healthy mounds together so he could fuck them. He was just long enough to be able to fuck her chest and have his testicles in perfect reach of Claire's mouth. She ducked down and buried her face in his huge, clean-shaven sack, licking and sucking and making out with his giant balls as Troy repeatedly thrust his cock head between her soft tits.

Claire couldn't keep her eyes on Lana in this position, but she knew she was watching, and that fact drove her on to go wild on Troy's nuts. She didn't just lick and suck them, but rubbed her face all over them like she had with his shaft. She lathered them with her saliva, then slurped it back up and rubbed her nose into his loose flesh, feeling his hard, full testicles on her cheeks. But soon Troy was having too much fun fucking Claire's chest and he took over, grabbing her small body and pushing her back and forth, fucking himself with her, inadvertently tearing her face away from his sack so he could slide his entire length between her breasts, over and over. On each upstroke, when her cunt came into view, he licked at her there until he was so far gone he could do nothing but fuck and thrust, faster and harder. Troy was coming, and his load was going to be huge.

Claire sensed his impending orgasm and she lifted herself off of him and grabbed his dick just he grunted out to announce his explosion. His starving lips sucked back into the tight spot between her legs just as the cum was surging up his length. Troy had always cum inside Claire's pussy, but there was no chance for that in this position. Besides, Claire wanted to see and feel and taste it, and she pointed his heavy rocket at her open mouth just as he blew the biggest load of sperm Claire had ever seen—porn flicks included—at her face.

Because Troy's dick was bigger than most, his cock head and therefore the hole from which the cum issued was also bigger. So when the boiling seed erupted forth, it was in a stream almost four times as thick as from a normal dick—almost like a garden hose's spray compared to a fire hose's spray. But that wasn't all. The first unbroken stream lasted for three full seconds, effectively drenching Claire's face in the opening moments.

She didn't have him directed perfectly at her mouth, so the load, so thick that she could actually feel its weight as it collected onto her, plastered her right cheek, her nose, and her forehead with solid gobs of oozing jizz before she caught any in her mouth. Once his cock was directed to her mouth, the sensation of Troy's cum draining into her was not unlike catching the stream from a drinking fountain, except Troy's contribution was burning hot and sticky. Claire lapped at the cum almost like she would at a drinking fountain, too, eagerly tasting and swallowing his sperm as it spat at her.

As amazing as the sight of this impossible load might have been, Claire's eyes were still on Lana, and she could now make out Lana's eyes—wide with surprise—and her expression of pure lust as the scene unfolded. Knowing her sister was so enthralled by it all drove Claire out of her mind, and even as Troy continued to grunt and groan and cum, Claire got up and crawled on top of him. His jizz splattered her chin, her neck, her tits, stomach, and finally the outside of her naked mound as she positioned herself to fuck him in the reverse cowgirl position. In fact, he was still oozing an abundant amount of cum freely, the white cream boiling over his huge pole like lava from a volcano, when Claire sank her pussy over and on him, letting him finish inside of her.

He began fucking her instantly, and Claire bounced on him in return. As excited as she was, Claire had to be careful—she had not yet taken Troy's full length inside of herself yet. She had accustomed herself to almost three quarters of him, which in itself was a major accomplishment. But going too deep too fast would result in pain, not pleasure, and so she did the best she could in keeping focus, despite being as turned on as she had ever been in her entire life.

As the couple fucked, groaning and panting the whole time, the moon outside had moved into view just enough that a sliver of its light crept in past the closed window blinds, and the room was suddenly illuminated in a soft, white glow. It was still dark, and if Claire hadn't already known Lana was there watching, she probably wouldn't have spotted her just because of the moon. But she did know Lana was there, and she looked for more details about her sister with this new opportunity, discovered that the beautiful Lana had a hand down her pants—no, two hands down her pants, and they were moth moving feverishly. It thrilled Claire even more to know that, from Lana's viewpoint, the older sister could no doubt see the superhuman amount of cum sticking to and oozing down her face, neck, breasts, and tummy. There was so much cum coating little Claire that her body was actually warmed by it, almost like a blanket, and knowing Lana was watching her little sister being so filthy and unhindered was incredibly arousing.

But then something else happened. The women were so preoccupied with looking over each other's bodies that it wasn't until minutes had passed when they finally made eye-contact. It suddenly became too much, and Lana was off, her body going stiff as she fell back, thankfully silently, against the wall in the hallway and rubbed herself to an orgasm that ultimately brought her to her knees, then to all fours, and finally to a limp, shuddering, semi-conscious body on the floor.

Claire had a similar reaction, finding her own orgasm as she watched Lana go insane with hers. Claire bounced harder and faster on Troy's pole, which was being very good to her despite being drained and not recovered enough to really fuck again yet. She didn't take all of him inside her, but she managed more than ever before as Claire peaked and thrashed wildly, bucking and humping and cumming with such intensity she nearly blacked out. And the whole time her eyes were on Lana.

Claire fell off Troy and onto her back on the bed. The room was spinning, and then she did black out, for how long she wasn't sure. But when she came to and opened her eyes, they were still on the spot where Lana had been watching, only Lana wasn't there anymore. Troy was lying back in bed, his dick still huge but soft now, and he was still breathing hard. When she regained her strength and had sufficient command of her body again, Claire got up and crawled up beside him, a film of his sticky cum smeared all over her body, with thick gobs still dripping and running across her skin, all of it quickly cooling. It felt so dirty and naughty and erotic. Claire couldn't help but imagine what it would feel like to have her older sister lick it all off of her.

And at that thought, Claire came again. And again. She fell asleep with the cum still on her, and the incestuous fantasies still dominating her dreams. As for Troy, she still loved him, still craved him. But she needed Lana. Desperately.

FOR MORE STORIES featuring Lana and Claire, check out 'Lana And Claire Share Cock Parts 1 and 2'.

Archer2050
Archer2050
2,130 Followers