Open Marriage Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faith was slipping her top over her head and glanced at Mark. "Mark. You were aroused asking me questions about Hank last night so don't deny it."

"Faith? I've always been excited watching a black guy with you and you knew it from the beginning. You pissed me off when I found out you were in love with him!"

Faith was silent as she finished getting ready. She was leaning into the mirror checking her lipstick. "I'll discuss this with Hank today. I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you watched us."

Faith's voice trailed off into a whisper. "He'd problebly enjoy having you watch."

"What's that, Faith?"

"Nothing!"

Faith had been seeing another doctor because she didn't want their family doctor to know she had to have a birth control method. Mark waited for over an hour until Faith came out and paid the bill.

"What did he say?"

"He gave me a prescription for this spray stuff I'm supposed to insert inside me."

They were at lunch when Rita called his phone. Mark was tied up for several minutes talking with Rita so Faith decided to give Hank a call. Mark kept glancing at Faith as she talked to Hank. She had a serous expression on her face while she talked.

Mark was finished talking and waited as Faith spoke very low into the cell phone. She was giving short replies' to whatever he was saying. "OK. Yes . . . I'll tell Mark . . . Yes . . . "

Mark saw as Faith lift her eyes to look at him for a moment just before she was going to hang up the phone.

"Yes. You know I do . . . I can't talk right now . . . Be careful . . . See you soon."

Faith made plans to stay with Mark that night. She rested most of the evening after her visit with the doctor. Rita planned to be out of town the following weekend visiting her mother in Seattle for two weeks. Mark felt depressed. He'd be alone much of the time.

Faith had an extensive talk with Hank on the phone the next morning. Mark was working on the computer when Faith walked in with her cell phone stuck in her ear.

"Honey? 'Hank said he could come by tomorrow evening if that's OK with you?"

"Yeah. That would be fine."

Mark was out running errands the following morning and ran into Ann in town. "Mark? How have you been?"

"I'm fine. How are you and Lee coming along?"

"Oh. Lee is as busy as ever."

"How is Rita doing?"

"Rita is fine. She left on a trip to Seattle yesterday for two weeks."

"Wow. I bet you don't enjoy being alone?"

Mark smiled. "Uh. Well. I have Faith staying with me."

"Oh? I thought you two were getting divorced?"

Mark looked surprised but laughed it off. "No. We're not getting divorced yet anyway."

Ann got Mark's curiosity going. "So. Did Faith mention we might be getting a divorce?"

"No. I just assumed because Faith and I had a few long discussions about your relationship with Rita and she felt you were so in love with Rita that you'd be asking for a divorce soon."

Mark laughed but felt concerned and figured he'd fish for a few answers. "I do know that Hank is in love with Faith and she explained how she felt about him."

"Yeah. We were at dinner last week and they got into this big argument."

"Oh. What was it all about?"

Ann hesitated but decided to tell Mark. "Hank has been bugging her to take out the diaphragm she has been wearing. They starting arguing about it at dinner one evening."

Mark was really stunned "Faith just had it taken out."

"I know they were back being all love and affection that evening."

Mark was speechless as he swallowed and tried to figure out what was going on. "You think Faith thinks I'm going to ask her for a divorce?"

"Well. Yeah. She cried to me when we lift Miami that weekend. She figured she lost you and was so upset."

"I didn't know she felt that way." "I know Hank did everything he could to try and calm her down. He tried to explain to her that people sometimes grow apart."

Mark starred at Ann for a few seconds then replied. "I guess I pushed her to Hank, didn't I?"

"Faith was upset for days and I think she felt she had to move on. Mark? You shouldn't worry about Faith now. I think she understands about you and Rita."

"Ann? It was nice seeing you again and maybe we can have dinner with you and Lee sometime?"

"Yeah. Sure. It was nice talking to you again. Good luck!"

Mark was noticeably upset. He could only wonder if taking the diaphragm out that he wanted her to get pregnant. If they were in love as she said then Mark couldn't see any other reason why. He felt helpless and panicky. He wanted to save his marriage but was afraid if he told Faith flat out that he didn't want her seeing Hank that she would resent it.

Mark made a few phone calls before driving back home. When he arrived home, he saw the flowers he'd just called and ordered sitting on the dinning room table.

He found Faith in the shower and poked his head in for a second. Her face was lathered but she opened her eyes long enough to smile. "Hi Mark! Thank you for the flowers."

"I made us dinner reservations for seven tonight."

"Mark. I'll be out in a few minutes."

Mark shut the shower door, and peed and saw Faith's jewelry sitting out on the counter. There were earrings and the neckless Hank bout her and her wedding rings. Mark was curious and slid the rings across the counter until they were hidden behind a couple bottles of lotion.

He wanted to see if she would notice the gone and possibly mention it. He knew the only reason she started to wear them again because she felt guilty about her romance with Hank. OK. Maybe he was playing games with her but he wanted to see how important they really were to her.

Faith walked out dressed about an hour later. "Mark? I must be losing my mind. I thought for sure I laid my wedding rings on the counter."

Mark felt relieved. At least she noticed them missing. Maybe she was just afraid not to wear them. Mark went into the bathroom and picked them up. He found her in the kitchen and slipped them on her finger for her.

The restaurant was nice and dark and their table was set in a corner. Faith seemed happy but Mark felt inside that he wanted to find out more. "Faith? I'd like to know where your relationship is heading with Hank."

Faith stopping eating as she starred at Mark for a second. "What do you mean?"

"Well. I don't expect anything to change, I guess."

"Mark? I'm not sure if I know what your talking about? You said you wanted us to continue our open relationship."

"Yes. I said you could still see Hank."

Faith cleared her mouth and wiped her lips and said. "Mark? I already talked with Hank about your fantasy. He doesn't mind at all!"

"Faith! I figured he wouldn't. It's just that I was wondering about something else."

"What?" Faith sighed. "If you're worried that Hank will be nervous or upset then you shouldn't be! He told me about his experiences with other couples in the past."

Mark was curious. "What did he tell you?"

"Mark! He told me about husbands' who loved watching him make love with their wives. He told me about one couple where the wife cuckolded her husband."

Mark nervously laughed. "It seems like he got experience while he was swinging?"

"Hank gave all that up. He didn't want to keep meeting different women all the time."

Mark found an opportunity and relied. "That's when he started seeing you?"

"Im just saying that Hank wouldn't be surprised with any request."

Mark finished eating. "Faith? I just want you to know that I'm not planning anything with Rita. You never have to worry about losing me to her."

Faith was sipping her wine as she listened to that comment. She never responded to his statement but Mark knew she was thinking.

"So. What going to happen tomorrow evening?

"I thought I'd have dinner with Hank and maybe you could drive over to his place around nine and meet us there. Hank said you could stay as long as you wanted tomorrow night. If you get tired then you can use the guest room."

"So. Hank is doing this for my benefit?"

"Mark? Stop denying you were aroused the other night. It's perfectly fine! Hank said he understood if you were embarrassed."

"You told Hank about what happened?"

"Yes."

"Honey! Why are you telling him all our business?"

"Mark. This has to do with Hank so I felt he should know."

Faith reached out across the table to touch his hand. "Mark? I asked you that night if you wanted me to continue seeing Hank and you agreed. Don't you think he deserves to know what's going on?"

"I should too! Have you and Hank had any arguments recently that concern me?"

"Mark! We have spats. If I think its important and concerns, us then I'll tell you."

Mark was sitting on a bar stool the next day when Faith walked behind him and startled him. She ran her hands along his shoulders and worked her way down to his lap while she kissed his face and finally grabbed his cock and balls. He was hard.

"Would you like me to relieve a little of that pressure?"

Mark kissed her back as she kept rubbing his crotch. She kissed his neck saying. "I can take care of that while Rita is away!"

Faith took his hand and walked him into the living room and unbuckled his pants and let them fall to the floor. She tugged at his underwear and pushed him back onto the sofa. She kneeled onto the carpet and spread his legs and reached for his cock.

Faith stroked it while smiling at Mark and playfully said. "Since you insisting on not having sex with me any long then I'll have to resort to sucking on it for you!"

Mark appeared surprised and remembered what he said the other night. Mark felt her lips circle around his cock. Faith always took pride in knowing how to suck cock. She practiced on him when they were first married and always laughed at how good she became.

"Faith. It wasn't that I wasn't interested in screwing you!"

Faith made a loud sucking noise as she popped his cock out of her mouth and replied. "Honey. If you don't feel adequate then I understand."

Faith put his cock back into her mouth. Mark wondered if she was playing with his mind or really meant it. He couldn't concentrate. Mark started to get upset. Faith worked her tongue around his cock but he started going soft in her mouth. He'd never done that before

Faith was staring up at him as she tried to keep him hard then stopped and lifted up and held his face. "Honey? What's wrong?"

"I'm not sure."

Faith didn't give up as she played with his cock with her hand and starred into his eyes. "Honey. Try to imagine we're already at Hank's house and your watching Hank screwing, me. Close your eyes and try to picture how it arouses you to watch us."

Faith kept working on him as he started getting hard again. "That's it. Picture it in your mind how you enjoy watching him kiss my breasts."

Faith kept stroking Mark as he got harder. "Can you see how Hank's cock has my pussy spread and his balls are slapping against my ass while we screw?"

Mark kept his eyes closed as he felt her mouth back on his cock. Faith expertly used her tongue and brought him to climax within several minutes. Mark groaned loud and intensely as she licked and cleaned his cock with her mouth and smiled as she lifted herself and gently kissed his nose as he was catching his breath.

Mark put his pants back on and followed Faith out into the kitchen where she was drinking orange juice to wash down his sperm. Mark rubbed her firm round ass as she sipped her drink. She put the empty glass down on the counter and wrapped her arms around his neck as they kissed.

"See? I know how to get you hard!"

Mark rubbed her ass and squeezed her tiny waist. "Do you still love me?"

"Yes. Mark! I love you very much."

Mark starring at her beautiful eyes. "Your still in love with Hank too?"

Faith sighed. "I know it's hard to accept what I said to you. I never in my wildest dreams thought I'd be in love with two men."

Mark still held her waist as she kissed him again. "Faith. I was wondering? How are you going to manage two relationships?"

Faith giggled and half laughed as she touched his nose with the tip of her fingernail. "You manage fairly well with two?"

Faith kissed him once more. "Honey. I have to start getting ready. I'm just going to wear something casual and change at Hank's!"

Faith kissed Mark before driving over to Hank's. "I'll see you later!"

Mark arrived at Hank's place on time. Mark knocked on the front door and heard the familiar footsteps of high heeled shoes across ceramic tiles. Faith opened the door smiling. She looked hot! She wore a white dress which looked like it was made out of a stretch material. It barely covered her ass but revealed her long shapely legs with the white heels

The dress had a plunging neckline that exposed most of her boobs. Faith kissed Mark and walked him into the kitchen and got him a drink. Hank had a bar so they sat on stools.

Faith moved her hand to her husband's lap and stroked his thigh as she starred at him intensely

"Honey. Hank should be out any moment."

Hank did walk out a few seconds later dressed casually Mark turned and they shook hands. Hank laid his hand on Faith's shoulder.

"Mark. It's good to see you again. It's been awhile, hasn't it?"

Mark smiled. "Yeah. It's been a few months, actually!"

Hank squeezed Faith's shoulder. "Baby. I have a couple bottles of fine wine chilling. Would you open one of those bottles for us?"

Faith stood as Hank gave her a gentle kiss on the lips as she retrieved the bottle.

"Mark? I understand you and Faith have had a long discussion these past couple days concerning the development of our relationship?"

"Yes. We had quite a discussion the other night."

"Mark, I don't think anyone is at fault here. Faith told me how understanding you've been considering the situation."

Mark just sat nervously waiting and hoping Faith would return.

"I wanted to let you know that none of this was planned. Faith assumed your relationship had developed seriously these past few months with Rita. In fact, we were expecting to hear about you filing for divorce soon."

Mark nervously laughed. Faith walked around the bar with the bottle and glasses in her hands. Mark helped by taking a couple glasses as Hank took the bottle. Faith sat down on the opposite side of Hank as he poured the wine.

"Drink up, Mark! I picked this up on our last trip to New York."

Mark held the glass to his lips and that's when he noticed Faith had taken her wedding rings off again. He swallowed the wine thinking how she took off the only symbolic item that represented their marriage. Mark remembered what Rita had said but maybe it meant much more to Faith.

"Mark. I have to admit that having you here today for the reason Faith mentioned sort of taken me for a loop. Are you sure your going to be comfortable with this?"

Mark felt very uncomfortable as he tried to answer. "Um. Yeah. I think that's a very good question."

Faith cut in. "I only suggested the idea because Mark was quite aroused with the subject."

Faith put her hand on Hank's knee as she leaned forward so she could stare at him in the eyes as she continued. "Honey? You've told me so many stories about your past experiences with white men."

She glanced at Mark while holding that pose with her hand on Hank's knee. "Mark? Hank had seen it all!" She glanced back at Hank. "You remember telling me about the husband who liked to hold his wife's breasts while you screwed her doggie style?"

Hank laughed and looked at Mark. "Her husband liked to feel her body shudder every time I shoved inside her. He'd crawl down between her legs after I cum inside her pussy and she'd sit back on his face and he'd just lap it up and want to do it again."

Mark grinned as he sipped the wine.

Faith had her hands locked around Hank's arm now as she asked him about another couple. "Tell Mark about the husband who wore that little thing in his dick. What did you call it?"

Hank smiled as he recalled the couple that Faith, had mentioned. He looked at Faith first to clarify what it was then back to Mark.

"That was a chastity tube, Baby. Well. Mark. This couple had been into D's and such and the wife already kept her husband locked in one of these metal tubes. It had a bend so he couldn't get an erection and locked around his balls so there wasn't anyway he was going to get that thing off his penis."

Mark sat nervously listening and took another sip of the wine.

"His wife would have him locked in that thing for weeks. Anyway. I'd come over and she would caress me and we would kiss and such and she would point out everything we were doing. He'd look frustrated as hell!"

Hank put his hand on Faith's knee at that point. "I thought she was mean but I found out later that he insisted on wearing it and insisted on having his wife, fuck other men, especially black men. Mark. I'd fuck her all night while that poor bastard lay on the bed next to us."

Mark asked. "Didn't she unlock him in the morning or let him cum?"

"Sometimes she would unlock him and let him jack himself off or let him fuck her." Hank broke out laughing.

"Mark. I'd fuck her all night long two or three times a week for several months. I have to tell you that seeing the expression on her husband's face when he put his small dick inside her was to die for! I know for a fact that he could hardly touch the side's when I got through!"

Mark quickly starred at Faith but she tilted her head down to face the floor.

Mark was still glancing at Faith as she kept her face in the opposite direction as she tilted the glass to her face and took a sip. Mark noticed that she was holding Hank's hand now. Their fingers were interlocked tightly together as if she were holding on for security reasons.

"Whatever happen to that couple?"

"Their oldest son came back from the service and they couldn't play anymore. They moved away soon after and we all moved on."

Mark took another look at their hands locked together and decided to get a little bold. "Hank? Faith and I have discussed many things recently. I have to be very honest with you. I don't think I'd want to wear one of those tubes."

Hank laughed as Faith cut in and replied. "Mark. Hank has a lot of experience with situations where white husbands' like to participate. We don't really have any idea what might arouse you unless we experiment."

Hank interrupted "Mark. What do you say we get comfortable in the media room?"

Hank stood while still holding Faith's hand. Mark saw her starring in Hank's eyes as he grabbed his wine. Hank finally let go of her hand and walked ahead while Faith put her arm around Mark as they followed Hank into the other room.

"Honey? If you're too uncomfortable with this then we can stop?"

Mark had his arm around her and squeezed her tight as they stopped for a second. Mark thought for a moment then said. "Why don't you just pretend I'm not here and I'll sit and watch from a distance?"

Faith rubbed her hand along his back. They started to walk again and found Hank setting up the plasma television. He turned and saw them coming in and said. "Mark? I'm putting a little ice breaker on for us to get warmed up. Take a seat and make yourself comfortable."

Faith started to sit in the middle of the white sofa and tried to pull Mark down next to her but he tugged back and silently expressed his concern about sitting next to her. He didn't want Hank to hear him so he turned to look back at Hank and saw that he putting a DVD in the player and turned toward Faith only to see her patting the cushion again.

He reluctantly sat next to her as she put her arm on his shoulder and lap as they waited for Hank. Hank turned and laughed as he noticed Mark sitting right next to Faith. He sat down on the other side of her and clicked the play button.

Hank had put on an interracial movie. It was a blonde and a black guy. Mark kept glancing at Faith every so often and see their hands touching or Hank would be rubbing her leg.