Open Marriage Ch. 15

Story Info
Hank is trying to knock up Faith.
3.7k words
4.24
84.9k
24
0

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,840 Followers

Tracy paced the floor. She couldn't take it anymore. She picked up her cell phone and dialed Mark's number and waited. The line was busy. She'd leave a message.

"Mark? It's me Tracy and I need to talk to you about something important. Please call me back as soon as you can thanks."

Tracy swirled around and sat down on her chair. She looked at her watch. It was five. She hoped Mark would call her soon.

Tracy was high strung. She fiddled with her desk and tried to straighten a few things up. She was too nervous and upset to work. She started to think of the things that were upsetting her.

Maybe she shouldn't have told Hank she wanted to have his baby. She knew she couldn't. She lied to him last night. She was taking the pill. All she wanted to do was to try and save Mark and Faith's marriage.

She really liked Mark. They hit it off immediately and they had a lot of fun the night of the party. Her cell phone started to ring and she reached for it but dropped it on the floor and nervously picked it up and opened the flap.

"Hello, Mark?"

"What's wrong? You sound like your upset?"

"Yes, I'm upset. Can I come over and see you now?"

"You mean, right now?"

"It can't wait, it's really important."

"I guess it'll be alright but I thought you were doing work with Faith?"

"Faith is upstairs fucking Hank right now and we need to talk!"

"I'm confused right now. Faith just called and said you had a lot of work to do and she was staying the night to help you."

"Please let me come over, Mark. I'll explain things to you when I get there."

"OK. That'll be fine. I'll see you shortly."

"Mark?"

"Yes?" "Did you have a good time with me the other night at the party?"

"Yes! We had a blast, didn't we?"

"Tracy smiled. "I'll be there in a few minutes."

Hank was taking a pee as Faith slipped her cell phone back into her purse. She should have told him the truth. She felt dirty and cheap lying to him about why she was spending the night at Hank's house.

She was still holding a towel and bent over to wipe her inner thighs. She saw another stream of sperm going down one of her thighs and wiped again. She stood up straight and walked over to a huge mirror on the wall and looked at her figure.

She turned to the side and patted her stomach then turned and glanced at her ass. Hank walked into the room laughing when he saw her in the mirror.

"Yes, baby. Your ass is still fine looking!"

He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist as she put her hands over his as she twisted around to give him a kiss.

Hank leaned over her shoulder and kissed her cheek as they both stood looking into the mirror. Hank put one hand on her belly and the other cupped a boob as Faith gently rubbed her hands on top of his then turned to kiss his arm.

"What are you thinking?"

Faith laughed as she looked back into the mirror.

"I was just comparing out skin color. Your jet black and I'm about average white. I was just wondering how our baby will look?"

Hank kissed the top of her shoulder while thinking about a reply.

"He's going to be black and play basketball."

Faith laughed as she held his arms. "You know that for a fact do you? It's going to be a boy?"

"Boys run in my family."

Faith laughed. Girls run in my family so I still have a chance don't I?"

"Are you planning on calling your daughter this week?"

"I already have that planned. At least she met you a couple times on our visits to New York so she won't be completely in the dark about who you are."

Hank moved his hand to her other breast and admired her reflection in the mirror and kissed her face again.

"Why don't you just move your things here this week?"

Faith sighed as she started to walk away. "I have to pee."

She walked a few more steps and added. "I should run downstairs and see if Tracy needs any help."

Tracy knocked on the front door. She nervously stood looking around behind her as she waited for Mark to answer. The door opened. Tracy rushed into his arms hugging and kissing on his face.

"I couldn't wait to get here."

"What's wrong? You're shaking!"

Mark shut the door as he held her hands allowing her to take a deep breathe.

"Come in and sit down. You look like you're upset."

Tracy held onto Mark's hand as he took her into the kitchen where she sat down and through her purse onto the table.

"Do you want a drink?"

"I could use one right now."

Mark fixed her a drink and sat down across from her. "Tell me what's bothering you."

"I guess I got a little too curious about Hank and Faith so I decided to sneak up to his suite and entered through the back was that was built for servants. I hid in the closet and watched like we did the night of the party."

Mark smiled. "We had a lot of fun that night."

"I listened to them and Hank was talking about getting Faith pregnant."

Mark smiled as he replied. "Hank's been trying for months to knock her up."

Tracy took a deep breathe and a sip of her drink and continued. "Faith told me all about it the other night but its different now. She really is allowing him to do it this time."

"What do you mean?"

"I watched them. Faith propped her butt on two pillows and they were laughing and joking around about keeping his seed inside her."

Mark sat wondering as Tracy continued. "I even heard Hank asking Faith when she was going to ask you for a divorce."

"What did she say to him?"

"She said she wanted to speak to your daughter before she talks to you."

Mark appeared concerned but not shocked. He could see the spark that was revived when she started to see Hank again.

"You two weren't really working together tonight, were you?"

"Faith is with Hank tonight."

"That's not like her to lie to me."

Mark's phone started to ring before Tracy had a chance to say anything else.

"Hello?"

"Mark? It's me."

"What's going on?"

"Mark, I wanted to call you back and explain something to you. Tracy and I aren't working on anything tonight. I wanted to stay here with Hank tonight."

Mark got a lump in his throat as he tried to reply. "I sort of figured that. I was just upset that you lied to me when you called earlier."

"I'm sorry Mark I didn't mean to tell you a lie. That's why I'm calling you back."

"I guess I'll see you sometime tomorrow?"

"I should be home early in the afternoon."

"Goodnight, Mark. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Goodnight."

Mark shut the cell phone off and through it onto the table as Tracy reached out for his hand.

"I'm staying here with you tonight."

Faith starred at the moon over the gulf as she lay on the lounger playing with her bare ring finger. She felt better about calling Mark and telling him the truth. She never lied to him in all those years of their marriage and wasn't going to start now.

It was slightly past midnight when she came out on the balcony to listen to the waves as they splashed on the beach. Hank was sound to sleep when she got out of bed.

Faith hardly had time to think by herself as she thought how Hank kept her busy most of the evening. She laughed to herself as she thought how he wanted to keep her legs elevated with pillows.

Hank wanted to have children so bad and it showed even though some of the things he was doing were silly. She sat wondering if she did become pregnant how dark their baby's complexion would be.

She then thought about Hank. She thought how she fell in love with him. She remembered how angry he had gotten her when she caught him screwing that other woman.

It seemed strange now but she remembered how her feeling toward him changed especially when she started to see him again with this real-estate deal. Mark would be heart broken if he lost any of that money.

He planned on retiring early with it and she wasn't going to deny him of that. She made up her mind at that moment to sign everything over to Mark in the event they divorced. Hank was rich and she really didn't need that money.

Faith laughed to herself again. "What I'm I thinking in an event of a divorce? I'm trying to get pregnant by another man! He's making plans for me to be his wife!"

Faith moved her body on the lounger as starred at the moon again. "I'd be Mrs. Hank Roberts. I'd be the mother of an interracial child. I'd have black in-laws. What I'm I saying? Hank never mentioned anything about marriage." Faith twisted and turned on the lounger again. "Hank had mentioned several times in the past that he'd marry her in an instant. Should I wake him up and ask him now? He was sleeping so soundly I'll wait until morning."

She still loved Mark and always will. Faith listened to the water splashing against the sand and soon fell asleep.

Tracy's hair was flying into the air as Mark bounced her on his lap. She had already cum three times and was going for a forth when Mark exploded deep inside her as she finally reached her forth orgasm of the night.

Tracy leaned forward kissing the top of Mark's head as she stroked his hair. She was straddling him on the sofa where they had been fucking for the past two hours.

"You're such a good lover, Mark. I knew it the night of the party."

Mark kissed her face and hugged her back while his cock started to shrink letting his cum leak out on the sofa cushion.

Tracy laughed as she felt it drip out and scooted off his legs and stood up and said. "I better go and wipe that off before it stains."

Mark motioned to her with his hand to come back as she leaned over and gave him a kiss.

"I'll be right back."

Mark looked down at his shrinking cock until Tracy returned and wiped off the cushion. She carefully took his cock and wiped it off with a damp cloth then kissed the tip of the head as she rubbed her thumb over the head.

"Faith told me you had a vasectomy down a couple years ago."

Mark laughed. "Faith told you everything!"

Tracy smiled and laughed.

"Did she tell you I had my sperm frozen just in case we wanted to have another baby?"

"No. Faith didn't mention that." Mark sat starring into space again. His mind was on Faith. Tracy laid her head across his legs and rubbed her hand on his thigh.

"You know I really like you, don't you Mark?"

Mark stroked her hair as he replied. "I really like you too, Tracy. I thought we had a lot of fun together that night."

Tracy kept still for a few moments then lifted her head and climbed up on the sofa with him and gave him a hug then kissed his nose.

"I', not saying this just because of what's going on but I find you very interesting and think I'm falling in love with you."

Mark laughed as he held her hand. "We hardly know each other, Tracy. I'm a lot older then you."

"Age doesn't matter to me. I like everything about you. How do you feel about me?"

"I really like you, Tracy but we have to take one step at a time. We've hardly known each other except a few days now."

Tracy laid her head on his shoulder and sat silently until she blurted out. "I could still have your children! You froze your sperm!"

Mark laughed as he put his arm around her as they kissed then just sat holding each other in the dark room.

Faith woke up when the door opened. She opened her eyes and looked around. It was daylight and it startled her at first until she remembered falling asleep last night on that lounger.

Hank had walked out with a relieved expression on his face. He wasn't dressed yet and only wore his rob. He looked at his watch.

Faith started to get up then noticed she was naked and looked up at Hank. He laughed and looked out toward the beach and pointed to the right.

"I only see an old lady walking the other way. You can get up."

Faith got up from the lounger and looked toward the beach. There were dozens of people walking in every direction.

"That's not funny!"

Hank laughed as she ran into the house. She looked around the room and picked up her clothes.

Hank wrapped his arms around her from behind and leaned around and sucked on a nipple and popped it out of his mouth with a loud sucking noise. Hank started to pull her toward the bed.

"I have to take a shower, honey."

Hank let her go but looked disappointed as she started to walk toward the bathroom. Hank joined her in the shower a few minutes later as she finished washing her hair. Faith was rinsing off her face and felt Hank lathering her ass with a cloth.

She turned and kissed his chest as the water splashed against her face. She took hold of his hard cock and slowly stroked it as she tiled her head up to look into his eyes.

"You never mentioned anything about getting married since we got back together."

Hank put his hand on the back of her head and looked down into her eyes. "I'm waiting for the right moment to ask you."

Faith unlocked the front door wondering whose car was parked out in front of their house. She shut the door and looked around. Everything was quiet but she saw clothes lying on the floor near the sofa.

She walked into the bedroom and suddenly stopped just inside the doorway. Mark was still asleep and Tracy was lying naked next to him with her arm around his waist. She cleared her throat making enough noise to wake them up.

Mark lifted his head and looked toward the door with his eyes half opened then looked over at Tracy and dropped his face on the pillow.

Faith started pulling things out of her drawer to change clothes as Tracy lifted her head. She finally realized she was naked and quickly sat up on the bed while Faith was walking into her closet.

Tracy quickly got up and slipped on her panties and pulled up her jeans and started to snap the button as Faith walked back out starring at her as she hurried to put on her bra.

"I'm sorry, Faith. I came over to talk to Mark last night...."

Faith didn't let her finish her sentence as she held the palm of her hand up saying. "Don't worry about it. It's fine. I understand." Faith started to change clothes as Mark got up and stood scratching his head as Tracy finished getting dressed. Tracy walked over to Faith and reached out for her hand saying.

"I'm really sorry about this, Faith."

Faith shook her head as she put a clean pair of panties on. "It's really fine. Mark and I have had an open marriage for a long time now. I fuck who I want to fuck and Mark is free to fuck anyone he wants to fuck"

Tracy looked over at Mark who was yawning and still scratching his head as he leaned over and kissed Faith on the cheek.

Mark nodded his head at Tracy saying. "Faith's right! We fuck whom ever we want to fuck."

Mark started walking out of the room and turned back and said to Tracy. "You can use that bathroom. I'll use the one in the guest room."

Faith was sitting in the kitchen having coffee when Tracy walked out.

"Do you mind if I join you?"

Faith smiled and took a cup out of the cabinet for Tracy as she walked over and poured coffee in the cup that Faith got out for her. She sat down across from Faith and too a sip of the coffee.

"I felt lonely last night so I called Mark and asked him if I could come over last night. I knew you were spending the night with Hank since I saw your car parked in the driveway."

"That's fine, Tracy. Mark really likes you anyway."

Tracy took another sip as she starred at Faith then asked. "Would you like to talk about anything?"

Faith raised her head and starred. "What's there to talk about?"

"I'm sorry, Faith."

Faith reached out across the table and held her arm. "No. Don't worry about it. I have lots of things on my mind this morning."

Mark walked out and smiled at the woman and poured coffee in his travel cup and said. "I'm going out to pick up the morning paper." They heard Mark's car leaving and Faith stood up saying. "Come and help me."

Tracy followed Faith into the bedroom and into the closet. Faith had already had a handful of dresses and hangers and pushed them into Tracy's arms.

"What are you doing, Faith?"

"Hurry up and help me put stuff in my car."

Faith grabbed another load and walked out in front of Tracy. She neatly laid them in the back seat as they hurried in for another load. Faith gave her more dresses as she tossed a bunch of shoes into a plastic back then emptied a few drawers.

They made several trips until Faith filled her trunk and back seat and shut the car door and smiled at Tracy.

"This should be enough for now."

"What's going on? Where are you taking your clothes? Don't you think you should tell Mark?"

Tracy was walking right behind her as they entered the house as Faith said. "Let's finish our coffee."

Faith made a fresh pot as Tracy sat saying. "You're moving in with Hank, aren't you?"

"Mark knows I'm in love with Hank."

Tracy looked concerned. "What about Mark? He'll be here alone."

Faith brought them fresh cups and looked at Tracy saying. "You could always move your things in here."

Tracy picked up the cup and sipped. "What if Mark doesn't want me to move in?"

Mark walked through the kitchen door and Faith smiled and said. "Why don't we just ask him?"

Faith took the travel cup out of Mark's hand and poured fresh coffee in it as he sat down with his paper.

"I'm going to be moving in with Hank this week and have a few of my things packed in the car. Tracy would like to know if she can move in here with you since I'll be spending more time with Hank." Mark didn't seem too upset because Faith had spent days and weeks at a time with Hank in the past. He looked over at Tracy then at Faith then took a deep breath.

"It appears to me that you two women have this all planned out. If Tracy wants to stay here then she is perfectly welcome to stay."

Tracy had backed her car up to the house so they could fill it with Faith's things. They cleaned out every drawer in the bedroom and emptied the closet of all Faith's things.

Faith was in the closet moving Mark's clothes around as Tracy walked in. "You have lots of room in here for your things. I'm putting Marks dress cloths over here so they're not mixed with his casual things. You can have all these other space.

Tracy put her arms around Faith as they hugged and cried together. Faith rubbed Tracy's back then held her by her shoulders and said.

"You take good care of Mark. I'll be here checking on him every other day."

Tracy shook her head with tears flowing down her cheeks. Faith wiped them off with her fingers.

"Stop feeling so sad. Mark and I will work things out. We've had an open marriage for awhile now. He's had a girlfriend before you came along. I've lived with Hank partially in the past. We'll be just living separately now."

Tracy held her tight as they hugged again. Tracy was sniffling then leaned back to look at Faith as she held Faith's shoulders.

"I'm going to leave now. I'll start unloading your things at Hank's."

She kissed Tracy and waited until she was gone before tears started to flow down her cheeks.

Mark was still reading the paper at the kitchen table when she walked in with a little box of things from the bathroom. She walked over to Mark and lifted the paper out of his hands and sat on his lap putting her arm around his shoulder.

He looked into her eyes as she held his chin then kissed him on the lips several short times.

Mark put his arm around her and rubbed her shoulder as he put his head down near her breast. She rubbed the back of his head and kissed the top of it as she ran her hand through his hair.

"I'll be back on Tuesday to check on you."

"I'll be fine."

Faith kissed him again as she rubbed his head. "Tracy will be bringing some of her things back here tonight. If she doesn't work out don't be afraid to tell her she has to leave. There is plenty of room at Hank's house for her to move back in."

They hugged and spent time kissing and hugging then Mark walked her to the car and waived as she put the car in gear then stopped for a moment and starred back at Mark.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,840 Followers
12