Open Wide

Story Info
Mr. Marcus's first sex with a stranger: a retrospective.
4k words
3.93
45k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING:

The following story is for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not an adult, or reading sex stories upset you, or you are offended by subjects of a sexual nature - do not read any further!

This story is for entertainment only. It contains adult oriented material. This is a work of fiction. The acts and characters contained within are figments of my imagination and have no basis in fact. I do not practice, advocate, condone or encourage acts portrayed here. The characters in the story are entirely fictional. You need to believe that all of the characters are over the age of eighteen.

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author. This story may be freely distributed with this notice attached.

* * * * * * * * * *

A Harvey Marcus Retrospective: Open Wide and Say "Ahhhh"

In a sudden delusion caused by two simultaneous synapses shorting each other out, I thought, "Gee, wouldn't it be keen to tell the story of how I, Harvey Marcus, got started with all of this screwing around. I mean, it didn't just happen out of nothing. Everything has a cause, a spark, an ignition. So, here's another Official Retrospective, detailing how I involuntarily got sucked into a campaign of accidental sex with all of the world's eighteen-year and older females.

Episodes One and Two found me seduced by two different babysitters. Episode Four partnered me with a coworker. This jumps back to my Third Episode. Sorry for the temporal dysfunction, but sometimes a story grabs me by the scrotum, and sometimes not.

I won't try to pre-tell the story, except to say it doesn't involve a dentist. You'll just to have to scroll down and keep reading.

* * * * * * * * * *

Twice a year, my wife Harriett sees her gynecologist. It's the closest thing we have to a sex life: someone sees her naked pussy and I pay the bill. She doesn't say a word about it, and I figure no news is good news. Although, if she had a sexually transmitted disease, I was safe anyway. This time, after her visit to Good Doctor Everhardt showed up in the online recap of recent charges, she had something to say. "Harvey, Dr. Everhardt prescribed some crème for my, uh, privates."

Too bad it wasn't the spermy creme from my cock. "Is there something wrong?"

"I don't think so. He detected the beginning of a rash. He ran out of free samples when I was at his office, but his receptionist called and said they'd just received some. Doesn't it make sense to try it before buying it?"

That was the mistake I'd made. Harriett and I had deferred sex until after we were married. She insisted. Only after we tied the knot did I find out how disinterested she was.

"So, on the way home tomorrow, could you stop by his office and pick up the sample?"

Now, Dr. Everhardt's office is hardly on the way. It's at least ten or so miles west of my normal route, and then another ten back. "Why can't you do it?" It was a fair question.

Harriett put her hands on her hips." I have a volunteers meeting for the local refuse committee."

I was going to quip, "Oh, that garbage?" but that would get her angry, and we'd have another fight. I was smart enough to pick my fights, and this wasn't worth it. Her errand was just something else to get between the end of my workday and a home-cooked meal. With her meeting, reheated sounded certain. And when Harriett cooked anything at all, ordering out was forbidden. "Sure. What's the address?"

Harriett gave me Dr. Everhardt's card with all of the relevant details.

So the next day after work, I redirected myself to the doctor's office. I thought about Harriett's rash and the creme. Lord knows, she won't let me apply the stuff. Not even my finger can get close to her pussy. God, celibacy is hell. My thoughts turned to the two babysitters who it had been my privilege to fuck. Oh yes, and the second one's mother. But that had been months ago, and my growing stash of Penthouse Forum magazines and the occasional British tabloid Mayfair had been inadequate substitutes for the real thing. I'd even concocted fantasies about some of the women at work, intimate affairs that would never come to pass. The fastest way to getting fired is screwing around with co-workers.

I parked easily, since the Medical building was closing up for the night. Any reasonable people, doctors and patients, had gone home. As I opened the door, a young woman scurried past. A hint of whites beneath her coat made me believe she was a nurse or something. The waiting room of Dr. Everhardt's office was empty. Just as I tapped the little silver bell on the counter, a tall man in a lab coat escorted a dumpy middle-aged female from the back. "See you in six months," said the handsome gent. Dr. Everhardt, I presumed. Curly dark hair, square jaw, classic roman nose. Could have been a movie star. Probably popular with his female patients. My mind leapt to a projected fantasy, Dr. Everhardt standing between some patient's spread thighs, a warm, inviting vagina staring him straight in the face. What will power he must have to deal with temptations of the flesh.

Doc looked at me. Odd to see a man in his office. I was about to tell him who I was and why I was there when the door swung open. A tall woman strode in on spike heels, a thin beige coat over a plain black dress. "Sorry I'm late. Traffic was a bitch!" She was extremely tan, too dark to be natural. A tanning salon was a sure bet. Her current condition, older, more wrinkles, couldn't hide her previous youthful beauty. She was still in good shape, although her hips had spread and her ass was a bit too full. Too many different blonde streaks in her brunette hair, pulled back into a bun.

Doc turned his attention from me to the new arrival. "You are?"

"Ruth Needham-Cohen. I'm your six o clock."

Her hips were on automatic, jutting this way, then that. She may have parked her car, but her engine was running, that was for sure.

Doc looked down at a bound paper calendar on the receptionist's desk. "We're going to have to reschedule. My nurse is gone and I-"

"That's okay, I trust you."

I stood there, out of the loop. Harriett's sample was in a small white bag next to the appointment calendar. I couldn't just take it and leave. "Excuse me, I just need to pick up-"

"Shaddup!' Needham-Cohen shouted. "I have an appointment. Obviously, you don't." She turned to the doctor. "Which examination room are we going to use?"

"I'm very glad I have your trust, but there are laws," said Doc. "A nurse must be present for examinations. You understand, a male doctor alone with a female patient. It's for your protection."

"But I don't need protection." Her voice had more of an edge, like a parent trying not to scold a child while scolding a child. Her hands were fists. Her bouncy happy demeanor had become hostile, like a child not getting her way. She must really need someone to check out her "privates", as Harriett would say. I decided to leave before she got angry and took it out on me. The scorn of Harriett would be easier to accept than the wrath of this stranger. She was clearly hostile and dangerous, despite experiencing her for only a few minutes. I headed for the door.

"One moment, please," said the doctor. I stopped in my tracks. "As I said, for your protection and to obey state laws, there must be someone present."

"Someone, hmm?" Needham-Cohen looked at me. "Wait a second. Can it be anybody? Like him?"

She didn't have to point. I was the only "him" in the vicinity. "Huh?"

"That would be quite unusual. Normally, it's one of my nurses-"

"But he'll do, right? As a witness?" Needham-Cohen's smile returned.

"If you insist, this gentleman could be in the room, if he doesn't mind-"

Up to now, my services as a voyeur hadn't been cleared with me. The idea of seeing this woman getting examined while naked was quite titillating. And, I'd get to witness Dr. Everhardt's style, how he handled his patients. But I didn't belong there, I still had to drive home, my stomach was past ready for dinner, even a reheat of one of Harriett's creations. "Thanks for the offer, but no thanks. My name is Marcus, and you have a sample for my wife."

Doc handed me the small white bag and smiled, his teeth gleaming white. "Send her my regards."

Needham-Cohen took off her coat, waddled over, hips swaying, and grabbed my shoulder. She kept her voice low while Doc disappeared down the hall towards what I presumed were exam rooms and his office. "I bribed the nurse to go home sick so I could be alone with the doctor. Now it's all screwed up, unless you cooperate."

I looked at the empty corridor. Doc was certainly a desirable catch. "I'm sure you can find another way. Ask him out for a drink?"

"Don't be an idiot. I'm here to get laid, not exchange pleasantries over Chablis. I made a bet with the women in my book club that I could get laid in my gynecologist's office. Big money is riding on this, and I'm not about to lose. So you'll stay, or else."

The threat was vague, which made it questionable and compelling at the same time. What could she do to me?

The crow's feet around her eyes tightened. "I'm going to undress and seduce the doctor. You just observe and don't say a word. Got it?"

Needham-Cohen was a determined and hard woman. The doctor deserved better, but who was I to pass up the chance to see someone else have sex? At least this time, I'd be an observer, not a participant, unlike my sexual encounters with the two babysitters. And one mother.

She flounced over to the counter and smashed the bell. Dr. Everhardt came out. "Are you still here? As I said, I have to close the office."

"He's agreed to observe." Ruth bent over and moaned. "Please, doctor, it hurts so bad. Please." Her dress, a plain black number with scoop neckline, stretched taut across her ass. She wore a thong, the thin lines of which were clear beneath the tight garment.

"And you're willing to have this stranger observe?" he asked.

"Yes, anyone, the pain is too bad."

"Is it true? You agree to this - this - procedure?"

I nodded.

"Very well." Everhardt led us back to a dimly lit examination room. He pointed. "You can undress behind the screen. There are fresh gowns-"

Ruth had already started to disrobe, reaching behind to unzip the dress. "Give me a hand," she asked me.

The doctor was shocked but turned away to gather his instruments and stuff on a stainless steel tray. "All right. The quicker we get prepared, the quicker we can all go home."

I assisted with the zipper. Doc didn't know that she would be demanding a home run before anybody left. Was I really going to see Harriet's gynecologist fuck this woman? The black dress fell to the floor, leaving Ruth in bra and thong. There were hints of cellulite in her thighs, but she was in very good shape for a woman of her age. Much better than Harriett, although I hadn't seen Harriett naked in a very long time.

Ruth removed her bra. Her breasts sagged a bit, milky, although she certainly wasn't nursing an infant at her age. Her skin was dark except for light patches on her breasts and across her lower stomach, where she'd worn a minimal bikini in the tanning bed.

She practically jumped up onto the examination table, startling Dr. Everhardt. I stood by, on the side, watching with eager anticipation. This was going to be better than any X-rated VHS tape I'd ever purchased, except for the bootleg of an underage Traci Lords. While undressing, Ruth had not exhibited any symptoms of pain. Once on the table, Ruth's hand caressed her belly, and then slid down to her pussy. "Doctor, what's wrong with me? I feel so empty." She lifted her legs and slipped the thong off, tossing it behind her on the floor.

Dr. Everhardt guided her legs into a pair of stirrups. Ruth assisted by spreading her fleshy labia. "I'm so empty, and I need to be full-filled. Please, can you help me?"

Everhardt leaned forward to examine her labia and vagina. When he did, Ruth grabbed his lab coat and pulled him forward. Her other hand reached for his crotch.

"What's wrong with you?" Everhardt tried to back off but Ruth had a tight grip. She used her other hand to grab his belt, then went after his zipper. In short order, she'd extracted his penis from his underwear. It stuck out from the opening, small and limp.

Still holding his belt, Ruth's other hand massaged his cock. "Come on, Doc, you must think about sex sometimes, with some of your patients. Have any of them every offered themselves to you? And have any been so willing?"

Everhardt's cock remained flaccid and small. Ruth's best efforts were having no effect. Doctor Handsome was either impotent or gay. It didn't matter to me which.

Everhardt broke free of Ruth's grasp. "Madam, I am a professional. I never violate the principles of medicine-"

"Shut up." Ruth was breathing hard, fingering herself. "I need to be fucked, right now, or I'm fifty thousand dollars poorer. Do you hear me?"

The doctor put his cock back in his pants and zipped up. "I'm afraid I won't participate in some blackmail scheme-"

"It's a fucking bet, you idiot!" Ruth's hips were lifting with each thrust of her finger into her pussy. She caught my gaze. "You, over there."

"Me?" Didn't she remember that I was there at her insistence, only as an observer?

"Yes, you. Do you like women?"

"Yeah, I sure." Especially naked ones who masturbate in front of me.

"Come closer. Check me out. I won't bite."

I didn't believe her, and I wasn't up to date on my tetanus shots. Moving closer, I could hear the wet sound of finger in pussy. From a distance, I'd seen the motion, but now her vagina was in high def.

"Can you get it up?" she asked.

I stood in stunned silence.

"Are you deaf? I asked, can you manage an erection?"

I nodded. I was already somewhat inflated, in anticipation of their coupling.

"Well then, come on. Let me see."

I didn't have to drop my pants. I was under no obligation. But Ruth had just failed with the good doctor, and I knew how it felt to want sex and not get it. I unbuckled my belt, unlatched and unzipped. My pants dropped from the weight of wallet and keys in the pockets. My erection was evident in my jockey shorts.

"Oh shit! Come here, stud. What's your name again?"

I approached the exam table. "Marcus. Harvey Marcus."

"Show me your cock, Harvey Marcus."

I slid down my jockeys. My erection was mostly complete. A bit of anxiety and embarrassment kept me from full extension.

She stared at my crotch. "You may be a Marcus but you're carrying quite a Johnson. You will fuck me, won't you? Let me take back the question. Watch this, doc, let a real man show you how to please a woman."

I froze in place. Was I really going to fuck a complete stranger, just because she asked?

"I've got a big surprise, something no other woman has ever done to you. Come closer and let me show you my special skill. I've been working on it for months, just for the doctor. Put your finger here." She pointed to her vaginal lips.

I leaned forward and ran my index finger vertically. "Like this?"

"I won't bite. Stick it in, all the way."

I switched to my middle finger. Why they call it the fuck finger I'll never know. Her pussy was moist and loose. I could have used two or three fingers. My knuckles rubbed her labia. "Okay?"

Ruth tightened her vaginal muscles. "Feel that? Can you move your finger?"

Barely. It was essentially trapped in her cunt. "That's really tight."

She released the pressure. Shit, what that would have felt like around my dick.

"Go on, touch my pussy with your big dick. What's the matter? You're not a virgin are you, not with a salami like that? Don't let me cool down here." She sat up, grabbed for my dick, which was just beyond her reach. "It'll feel nicer with your prick inside. Now!"

My stomach was grinding, and not just due to lack of dinner. Maybe it was 'command performance' aspect that caused my cock to shrink a bit. Maybe because this was a stranger. Maybe my dick didn't like being second choice.

"You're losing it, honey, and so will I if you don't perform." She rubbed her belly. "Step closer and slap your cock against my pussy. You don't have to put it in. Just thrash me, like I'm a bad girl."

I figured she was, bad that is. I advanced and thumped my cock against her wet crotch. After a dozen or so slaps, my cock had hardened.

"Good," she said. "Now, touch my pussy with your cock. Feel how wet I am."

There had to be a limit, or I'd be fucking a total stranger. Yes, I'd had my way with two babysitters and the mother of the second one, but sexual intimacy with someone I'd just met? Was I so horny from lack of Harriett's interest that I'd screw anybody? "I can't."

Ruth's voice got stern. "You have to, or I'm $50,000 poorer, and I can't afford that. If you don't fuck me right now, I'll - I'll - I'll tell everyone Dr. Everhardt raped me."

Up to now, the good doctor had his back to us, cowering at the way his examination room had become an instant brothel. He gasped. "You wouldn't! I can't-"

"You'd rather come out of the closet to refute my allegation?" asked Ruth.

"No." It was a whimper. The not-so-hung doc hung his head. "You win."

"What?" I was shocked by the doctor's words. "Wait a second. Isn't this my decision?"

"You'll have to do what she says, or she'll destroy my practice. I have too much at stake."

In retrospect, this was my first encounter with blackmailed sex. "Fuck (fill in the blank) or I'll (threat)." The two babysitters hadn't threatened me, They'd just put me a position where putting my cock in position was inevitable.

This time it was coercion, two against one. I put my one cock between Ruth's two vaginal lips and rubbed the head of my prick against her moist labia in a circular pattern. "Like this?"

Ruth leaned back and moaned. "Oh, yes!"

I moved cautiously, an inch at a time. Ruth shook with my advance. I expected her cunt to clamp down any second, but it didn't. I stopped at half depth and held my position. That's when she clamped down. I couldn't move. No in-and-out. No feeling at all except the pulse of blood throbbing in the walls of her vagina.

Leaning forward, I pressed the sides of her breasts together and kissed her nipples, then sucked them, alternating. Her cunt loosened. I used the opportunity to slide out a bit. Her pussy gripped my dick. I flicked the tip of my tongue against an engorging nipple. Her muscles relaxed, allowing me to jab forward. Every suckle softened her for probing. I timed my mouth and my hips so that I could get a fucking rhythm going. Maybe making her cunt into a vice was pleasant for her. All it did was keep me hard. Oh, and I was hard, and anxious to ream her out. All I had to do was pay attention to her tits and I could fuck her real good.

Drool dripped from the corner of her mouth. I withdrew and gave her half my length again. And again. Her thighs tightened and loosened, her feet flailed behind me, punching my back. Her hips lifted from the table with each thrust. God, she was an active sex partner, nothing like Harriett. And nothing was the sex Harriett offered. I punched up my enthusiasm, with short strokes and longer strokes. Her hands grasped for my waist, my shoulders. I attempted to kiss her but she jerked her head to the side, avoiding my lips. "We're fucking here, not making love."

And that was the difference.

So if we were fucking, didn't she deserve the whole burrito? On my next thrust, I didn't hold back, driving balls deep into her.

"Gooodddddd! Sooo deeeep! Don't stop, don't you dare."

Her wish was my command. My hips jerked and twitched. I wasn't planning anything, just letting my cock guide me. And it was going crazy, reaming her. The head tickled, and I knew what was immanent, "I'm going to cum."

12