Opening the Marriage Ch. 02

Story Info
What does it mean to open up the marriage?
2.7k words
3.76
14.9k
15
20

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Author's note: Karla and Rich have been married for 25 years. Over the last few years, sex had become less frequent and Rich had taken to writing erotica. Their two grown kids are out of the house. Rich came home from prepping for the upcoming semester's courses at the community college in central Texas to find his wife had somehow turned from gorgeous woman to a sexually awakened seemingly insatiable wild woman. I recommend you read Chapter 01 for details.]

The first part of our story ended in a local café as we sat down for breakfast, seemingly intent on sorting our relationship. I thought that what needed to be explained was her sudden transformation into a woman with a wild sexuality. We began to talk about things, but when it became apparent that she needed me to account for what had changed in my world, well, I was suddenly defensive and uncomfortable and realized that she was right. I mean, I'm smart enough to know that when I'm reacting out of proportion to the questions, I have stuff to deal with. We agreed to finish the meal. Then I paid the check and we hurried back home, jumped back into bed and promptly fell asleep.

There was no question that we needed to clear the air. I'd been actively published on Literotica in a wide range of areas, including gay sex, and yet had never talked about any of the things that inspired it. Any of the urges I had attempted to channel by writing instead of acting out. I had also written things that, as it turned out, had inspired Karla. And, by inspired, that meant "aroused enough to masturbate to," which was actually what some of those stories were aiming at. I should have been complimented -- especially because she was turned on by the stories and didn't even know I was the author. I just had never even thought I had a ready audience right at home! So I had "some 'splainin'" to do. She did as well. We thought about using our next door neighbors, who Karla had discovered to be swingers and had used as an advisor, but I wasn't really ready for that. We did eventually bring them into the picture -- but that's another chapter. Later.

"Karla, think we need a neutral third party to help us work things out? I mean, I have some real blind spots -- like I thought the only thing that needed explaining was your sudden transformation into super slut. And, of course, I completely missed that you needed to know how I had changed. So maybe we need someone who can listen to our individual stories and help us put them together. What do you think?"

"Shit, Richie, I don't think I need that. Yeah, I'm still a little pissed that you shut me out and didn't share your stories with me. And now that you bring it up, I've had some thoughts that were kinda driven by a "oh yeah, well I'll show him" mentality, versus "that would be fun to try." So maybe. If we can find the right person, I'll agree to that. But we're grown adults; we've been married for 25 years and you're a fucking college professor. I think we have the intelligence and maturity to handle it. So now, answer me a question. What's the fantasy you have that includes me that gets you the hardest?"

"Well, the fantasy is simple. As to having it happen in real life, well, I've never confronted that."

"That's why it's a fantasy. But what is it, asshole!"

"I imagine that you're insatiable. A nymphomaniac (if they even exist). Maybe even a porn star. You can deep throat the biggest cocks and enjoy it. You love getting fucked in your pussy and your ass. You have a regular stable of studs to keep you happy. Hell, you even have a few lady friends for variety."

"Okay. So far, so good. I don't know how we'd go about doing that, and we are definitely going to have to be able to talk about it, but that all sounds pretty good to me. What else? Because what you haven't said, so far, is what you will be doing while I'm sucking down sperm. You planning to just sit there and watch? What's in it for you, my dear husband?"

"That's where it's a little unclear."

"Bullshit! You just don't want to tell. If I turn into hyperslut, and I'm actually really tempted by it, I want to know what's motivating you and what will make you happy. It might just be jerking off while all those guys screw me, but there's more, isn't there?"

I mumbled.

"Whatever that was, you need to say it loud. Be proud. Tell me. TELL ME!" she wasn't shouting, exactly, but her final words left little doubt that there would be consequences if I didn't obey. I shivered, and a piece fell into place.

"I would become your slave. I would do what ever you wanted. It's kind of in the realm of I will do anything that pleases you. I know it doesn't sound like I'd be getting something out of it. I just have this urge to be your slave -- to be told to do what makes you happy. I don't know if that makes any sense."

"Wow. I mean, wow. Well, just so you know, my pussy is suddenly drenched -- as in dripping, for crying out loud -- and I can see your dick is hard as well. So, you want me to tell you what to do that will please me, right?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress" I answered, and it was as if an electrical charge flowed through us. "I mean, not all the time. I'm not always going to want to be submissive, but damn, it does make me hard. It does turn me on as much as imagining you surround by a sea of big dicks!"

"Okay. Then let's start. Get out of bed and get on your knees. Now!" she commanded and I obeyed, kneeling naked at the side of the bed. She sat up on the side of it, spread her legs wide to show me her inner and outer lips, and said "make me come." She leaned back on her elbows and I reached up to grab her nipples.

"No hands. Mouth only. As a matter of fact, just wait right there. I'll be back." So stayed there on my knees, my eight inch cock hard as a rock, and waited patiently. In a moment Karla was back.

"Put your hands behind your back." And then she put handcuffs on me to keep my hands off. She resumed her seat in front of me, lay back on her elbows and spread her legs wide. "Now. Make me come." She ordered. I bent forward and did my best to obey.

Now that she was hairless, there was so much more skin to touch. Like the skin between her thighs and the lips of her pussy -- when she was still hairy, it wasn't available. I imagined that her available skin was directly connected to her clit, and I began to lick and suck places between her legs I had never attended to before. I knew I was on the right track as she began to moan. I tried something new -- I caught the lips of her pussy between my and tried to French it. I tried to reach ever bit of available surface with my lips and tongue, working to build her up to orgasm.

"Very creative. Now fuck me with your tongue." As I did, she began to massage her clit, and then she was coming and I was being soaked with her lady come! I kept at it until she pushed my head away, and then I sat back on my heels and just watched her muscles jerk and twitch.

"Very good work, slave. Oooh, I can see that word excites you. Good. Let me take off those handcuffs. For now." She got off the bed, staggering a little -- almost as if her legs weren't working right. Maybe because of how hard she came, I thought to myself.

"Now let me see you jerk off."

I was initially taken aback, but recovered quickly. I figured I could either do a frantic, fast paced jerk off, or take a little time and edge myself. Kind of like the way I play with myself in private. "Mistress, do you want me to just rub one out, or do you want to see me do it the way I usually do it?"

"Very good question. What's the difference?"

"When I'm all alone, I tend to take a lot longer. I get close and then calm down, then repeat. Wow, I've never said that out loud before!"

"Then do it like you normally would. I want to see. Is there anything you need?"

"May I have a pair of your panties?"

"You already have a few stashed somewhere, don't you? I mean, they don't just disappear, and my supply seems smaller of late. Get one you already have."

I went to the bottom drawer of my nightstand, and found a pair of hers. I wrapped them around my dick and wrapped my hand around them as I began to stroke. First I concentrated on the head. The silk felt amazing as I moved it up, down and around the helmet. With my free hand I grabbed the base of my cock and squeezed. Then I began to move the silk up and down the length of it. I added a twist on the down stroke, followed by a reverse on the up stroke. It wasn't long before my fist was flying up and down the length of my cock. Instead of stretching it out, I was in a hurry to relieve the ache of my erection. I said as much.

"Fine. Go ahead. Show me how you give yourself pleasure. Do it!" And that was all it took and I was suddenly coming buckets. I held her panties over the head and collected all my juice before finally collapsing on the floor.

"Not bad. You owe me new panties, you know. But first, clean those off!" With that she reached over, took them off my cock and grabbed my jaw, opening my mouth. Then she stuffed them into my mouth! "Get that crap our of them."

I'd tasted come before. Both my own and others'. Which she knew, apparently. I closed my eyes and for the next few minutes proceeded to suck out all the sperm I'd just spilled into her panties. After there was nothing left to taste, I opened my mouth and tossed them into the laundry basket.

At that point I asked to break the scene -- thinking that was what I was supposed to say to end any adventure -- and we got back into bed and into each other's arms.

"What have you been contemplating?" I asked. "Should I list some of the topics I've written about, and you can indicate your interest?"

"No need. I know I want to try some bi action. I want to try multiple partners. I want to get good at giving head and arrange to show off. I'm definitely interested in BBC. I want to try out a glory hole. Public sex. And of course I want to host a gang bang. The idea of a room full of big cocks, all hard for me, is really a turn on. And yeah, I know that at a certain level, they would be there with anyone -- but I like my interpretation. Anyway, that's my starter list. Oh yes, I want to try on that same role that you want -- I want to try out doing whatever you want me to do. Want me to fuck another guy? Just say so. Want me to take on a group of guys? Say so. Damn, just being able to say that gets me wet!"

"Who are you, and what have you done with my wife?" I asked, grinning. She punched my arm, and we eventually dozed off.

When we woke up, I jumped into the conversation to make sure we got things discussed.

"Did you want to talk about the stories you've read of mine?" I asked, figuring that I'd better bite the bullet and get them out of the way.

"We'll get to them. First, though, I have to ask: now that we've discovered that I'm interested in developing my slut side, are you okay with that? Between your stories and Joanie next door's stories about swinging, I want to push the boundaries. Sexual pleasure is to be explored, and how will I know what I like without trying it?"

"Good point. Any thoughts in the matter?"

"Lots, frankly. The first is to get Joanie and Al in a room and bring up the subject of swapping with them. Hopefully they'll invite us into their world of swinging. That would be a good start, I suppose. I know you've written about women becoming hot wives -- are you sure you would be okay with that? Would really want to see me turn into a cock-crazy slut, sucking and fucking any and all?"

"I think I would. I mean, the idea and the conversation have me hard as a rock right now. Would I still feel the same way if it actually happens? I think we may need to draw up some rules and commitments first."

"What kind of rules?"

"Let's see -- no secrets, for one. We tell each other everything and hide nothing. Um, we promise to communicate completely. And that means listen to each other as well as emote and articulate. Birth control. Some strict standards around STDs and risky behavior."

"Good. How about adding something about so that we still have sex between us? I'm all kinds of interested in other partners, but you're still my husband and we are doing this together. So maybe something like, if we aren't together but have other partners, we have to tell each other all about it?."

"I like it. I can live with it. And might even lead to us writing a story together. That would be cool."

"Looks like something I said tickled your bone -- is that cock hard for me or for your imagination?" she asked, reaching over to stroke my achingly hard cock. I groaned as her fingers traced the big vein on the bottom.

"I just imagined what it might be like to tell the story of your first gang bang from both of our points of view. Mine as the husband of the woman who has a bunch of guys hard as nails out to fuck her silly, and who is being watched by their wives and girlfriends; yours as you detail all the different things you do and allow them to do; about being in command of what they do." At that point she grabbed my hand and jammed it between her legs; her pussy was literally dripping! I stuffed two fingers into her and reached for her G-spot with them as I massaged her clit with my thumb. She was stroking me with an extremely light touch -- it was heaven and hell at the same time!

"Come for me, Richie! Come for me!" she managed to say between moans. That was enough -- I squirted all over my stomach and her hand, and then she grabbed hard as her orgasm took hold. It was all I could do to keep my fingers in her as her hips jerked and her body clenched.

We both lay back, panting. "What part of that turned you on?" I asked.

"All of it, frankly. That piece about being watched was especially arousing. I can't wait!"

I don't know whether I'm more excited about finally getting to act out the fantasies, or exploring our headspaces after the fact as we write it out. It almost doesn't matter, though, does it?

[Comments and suggestions welcome]