Opening the Marriage Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wish you guys out there could have a pussy of your own; the experience of having a large, hot, living thing inside you is almost unimaginable! There are sensations of being stretched and pushed and expanded that take your breath away while at the same time enflaming your insides. And that monster cock of Al's was connecting with nerve endings as if my clit was not merely that hard bud but all inside. I mean, I know enough about anatomy -- especially my own -- to have a theoretical knowledge of how deeply the structure of the clit is, but never before had I felt it. I was caught up in the sensations and probably a little out of my head with it all. And with Richie messing with my ass, I was excited and a little scared at the same time!

At some point Joanie was back with a camera -- and with her sensibilities. She knew what was happening, and she just added to it. Filming with one hand. Playing with my nipples with the other. Finding my clit. Murmuring in my ear. She took this amazing shot of my face as Richie began to push his cock into my ass -- a close up of my face, eyes closed, sweat pouring down, slowly being filled in both my holes. When we watched it after, I told her that I wonder how the internet would react to those two minutes of film. It's that shot that you might have seen, by the way. That one of a woman's face moving through a whole raft of emotions. Pain was one. Concentration was another, as well as seeing her (me) slowly begin to get comfortable, then move to pleasure, then seem to drift away. It's not obvious that it's sexual, but it's absolutely captivating. If you haven't seen it, be on the lookout for it. I'm not the most photogenic woman -- and I almost don't recognize that it's me -- but everyone who I know who has seen it is amazed.

And so I had my first DP, with Al's monster cock in my pussy and Richie's way-above-average dick in my ass. It lasted a long time because they both did, and I cannot tell you how many orgasms I had while it happened, but once the first one rolled through my body they were almost nonstop. Richie and Al finally came almost at the same time -- and I apparently blacked out when I felt them shooting their cum into my holes. When I came to all four of us were crowded together in the bed.

Before I go further, I suppose I better say something that lets readers know there's going to be sex in this story. According to my husband Richie, who had been writing and publishing "erotica" on a website called Literotica.com (the quotes are really because he was essentially writing porn and calling it erotica), most of the stories are there to arouse the readers so they can masturbate. I'm not entirely sure that's why they are there -- but they definitely had that affect on me!

Anyway, if you read the other chapters in this series, Richie tried to explain it all, but he missed a few things. Like most men, right ladies? So let's talk a minute about love and sex. I know they aren't the same thing. And I even knew -- intellectually -- they could be separate. We had been married 25 years, for crying out loud. We started out with lots of sex -- we fucked on every surface in every apartment we lived in as we got our marriage started and our careers under way. We both worked a variety of jobs to get to where we are now - he's a professor of English at a community college in central Texas, and I'm a real estate broker with my own agency -- but we both did lots of different things on our way to get here. Three years in we had our son, and two years later our daughter, and bought the house we now live in when they just before they hit high school. One thing I will say for Richie is that he did everything he could to see to it that our kids not only loved being home with us, but that they both had lots of friends and that our home was always open to all of them. Hell, there are a couple of them who lost their parents and essentially became ours.

And then they were out of our house and living on their own. And our sex life cooled way down -- but not the love. We were older now, busy, doing things, and what used to be fun became a little more work. I mean, sex used to always take a few hours -- but nowadays we didn't seem to be willing to spend that kind of time. Anyway, that night was a night of firsts for me and for Richie -- but it really was just the beginning.

Anyway, I wonder how I did as a writer. Probably not as good as Richie, right? Let me know in the comments below.

12