Opening Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right answer," she pulled his lips to hers.

Steve watched, at first angry but then intrigued as the kiss became more passionate as the man's hands explored Michelle's ass then cupped a breast. Rather than bat his hand away she made room for him to feel more of her.

The man was surprised he was getting hard watching and reached into his pants to stroke his cock as Terry untucked her tee-shirt so he could feel her skin. Michelle was making these low moan sounds and her ass was flexing against the man's cock. "10 inches? Over 10 fucking inches?" Steve thought. Michelle had always told him his cock was the biggest she'd had and it was plenty. But she'd obviously lied about that.

The blonde stepped back and looked around, not seeing her husband who'd ducked back behind the tree just in time. "Look, I'm married and what we just did...are doing is wrong, but can I see it just one more time?" she asked as she undid his belt.

Terry stopped her, looking around. "I have a better idea. Someone could easily come down this trail. How about I give you that ride home. Call Sam, or whatever your husband's name is, and find out when he's getting home," he suggested.

Michelle never corrected the man but pulled her phone out of her hip pocket.

Steve quickly put the phone on airplane mode letting the call go to voicemail.

The blonde sighed, "I guess he's in a dead zone, but the repair place is an hour north so, ok. I'll try calling him again, but I just want to see Big Boy again, just once more as I think about him all the time. When you called from San Francisco a few months back I had no idea you were moving back here...a surprise, but a nice surprise," she smiled as she pulled the man back down the trail.

Steve sprinted back to the parking lot thinking back to the morning blowjob and Michelle's renewed lust. He made it back easily to the car and was able to get out of there before the couple made it back.

He dialed the phone, "Um, Mike. Remember we had that conversation about Marcy opening up...Yeah, well Michelle's old boyfriend is in town...yes, they do...I should? Fuck, ok, I'll let it play out...sure, I'll let you know...of course, what are friends for?" he bitterly chuckled before hanging up.

As he was pulling into the house for sale the next block over, his phone rang. "Hey Michelle, did you see the eagles?" he answered.

The blonde stood next to Terry's Audi R8, "We are looking right at them...or at least we can hear them. Did you get an appointment? What time should I make dinner? I assume you'll be home by 4?" she asked.

'Great way to phrase it,' Steve thought. "Crap, probably not. Let's plan on eating at 6. They can take me today, but I'll have to wait. At least I have my audiobook," he said apologetically.

"That's great! I mean, it's great they can take you today," the woman quickly explained. "I love you and I'll have dinner waiting."

"Um, why not invite Terry over," Steve found himself saying, "I mean, if you two want to catch up I get it. Oh, and if he wants to stay for dinner..."

"Um, I'll ask him," she put her hand over the mouthpiece and nodded at her old boyfriend, "He said he'd like that. We'll pick up some wine on the way back, love you, bye," she said.

Steve went through the backyard to the shrubs behind their house. Never in a million years did her think he'd be a peeping tom and at his own house with his own wife no less. He was glad it was a warm day as he had to wait a while. Perhaps they really were picking up wine, he thought. Then it occurred to him, maybe they are parked somewhere. She just wanted to see his cock again, but...oh fuck! he thought.

He was about to give up when he heard the roar of a well-tuned engine winding down through the gears then pulling into the driveway. He wondered what the man drove but it had to be German, he thought.

"Welcome to our humble abode," Michelle smiled as she climbed out of the car. "Thanks for letting me drive, wow! This is fucking quick," she grinned as she handed him the keys.

She unlocked the door and held it open. "Drink? We have a great selection of beer, wine, coffee..." she couldn't continue her lips were instantly covered by his.

Steve felt himself getting hard again as he watched through the lower corner of the window. They'd left a few cracked to let in the fresh air not concerned with a burglar, but as he just found out, that might have been a bad idea. He felt disappointed in his wife as she pulled off the man's shirt followed by hers and her bra. He knew then that she was going to get more than a look at the man's cock. What amazed him was the rippling muscles. 'Oh, Christ! She'll never look at me the same way again,' he thought. The man must work out 8 hours a day. He propped his phone against the window to capture what he could.

"God! I missed these," he groaned, his hands and lips all over Michelle's massive tits. "Are these bigger? Holy fuck! You've gotten hotter than ever, shit! I wish I hadn't fucked up," he said admiringly.

"And wow!" she sighed, her hands exploring the rock-hard pecs and abs, "You've not been sitting in front of the boob tube, haven't you?" she panted.

Terry grinned then sucked a nipple into his mouth before pushing her back onto the couch.

Steve pulled out his cock as the old boyfriend yanked off Michelle's shorts and panties then sat back on his heels admiring the woman's body, "Fucking incredible. You look even better than when you were 18," he sighed. He traced her aroused areolas with his fingers before stroking her wet labia. "One thing has changed, you're bare here," he sighed as he pressed his face against her pussy.

Steve was stroking his cock more vigorously as he watched his wife writhe on the couch, her hands in the man's blond hair. She was getting into it more and more, her legs spreading wider and her ass lifting off the cushions. He'd gone down on her a few times but she'd always just told him that was enough and to fuck her. It was apparent she was more than ready but her moaning was encouraging him to not stop and to keep going.

"Oh fuck!" Michelle spat as she came, "Yessss, yessss, yesss, I missed you so much," she panted. "I missed that almost as much as...oooohhhhh."

Terry kept licking even after she came until he heard what he wanted to hear.

"Damn it, stop! Fuck me, fuck me with that huge cock of yours," Michelle screamed out.

Steve was sure the neighbors could hear that but looked on stunned as the blond-haired man stood, a massive tent in the front of his shorts.

"I got this," Michelle slid off the couch onto her knees. She palmed the man's shaft through the fabric then looked up at him licking her lips. "Maybe I'm getting older and losing my memory but you feel bigger," she grinned.

"I'm a couple of inches taller and 30 pounds heavier so it makes sense that other parts must have grown also," he smiled down at her, "And your tits are larger, too, so some things do improve with age."

Steve watched, his stomach hurting, his cock throbbing as his wife slowly pulled the man's shorts down. He both wanted her to stop and wanted to see if what the man bragged was true. No way...no fucking way could any man have an 11" cock, or a woman...his wife could get that to fit inside her...and Michelle makes him take it slow every time he pushes his 7 1/2" cock inside her. He choked back a gasp as the long fat rod popped free. That wasn't real, it had to be some prosthetic, but seeing his blonde wife grinning up at the man as she stroked the shaft with both hands showed she wasn't surprised.

"Hello Big Boy," she purred. "I can't tell you how many times I've thought about you," she said to the plump head before kissing it.

Steve was sure she'd just lick the shaft or suck on the tip, which she did but she then opened her mouth, pressing her face against the fat fleshy rod before pulling back. She repeated this taking more down her throat each time until just her fist was keeping the man's cock from being buried deep down her throat.

"Oh Fuck, Shelly...where, when did you...?" he panted.

With a sucking pop, she sat back stroking the massive shaft, "When we talked last winter you told me I could take more of you in my mouth and pussy...ok, you said cunt, but you told me I was the best. I decided to work on it so I used a banana."

She turned the man around, pushing him back on the couch, her hand never leaving the veiny rod, "You need to sit, I plan on making your knees wobble," she grinned.

Terry flopped back, legs opened wide as the beautiful blonde lowered her head onto his aching cock. Head back, eyes closed, he stroked the silky blonde hair as the woman's head bobbed up and down.

Steve had the perfect vantage point to see his wife's bouncing breasts, obscenely stretched open lips, and what looked like the outline of the man's cock opening her throat. How can she do that with barely gagging, he wondered. She seemed intent on taking the entire foot of cock down her throat but was stopped with just a couple of inches to go. Even though he saw tears in her eyes, a string of saliva dangling from her chin he found himself rooting for her to do it.

Michelle kept gagging as the mushroom-shaped head filled the back of her throat but no matter how hard she tried to relax her gag-reflex she still left three inches of pulsing shaft exposed.

Terry had never had any woman take more than half his cock in their mouth but the way Shelly worked the underside with her tongue was driving him crazy. "Babe, fuck, babe I'm...oh fuck!" he cried as the blonde bobbed more rapidly resisting the large hands pushing gently up on her head.

Steve's jaw dropped as Michelle had never let him cum in her mouth, but he watched in amazement as his wife's throat swallowed rapidly with those hands now holding her head, his hips rising as he ejaculated down her throat. His balls must hold gallons of cum as his poor wife had to swallow at least 25 times. Just as Steve thought his wife was going to suffocate, Terry let go and flopped back.

"Huuuuhhhh," Michelle gasped as she sucked air into her lungs, "Holy shit! I remember now why I never let you cum in my mouth," she panted, then coughed. She grabbed her shirt, wiped off her face then cleaned his balls and cock. "Still hard, amazing. I guess it wasn't that great a blowjob," she smiled.

"My balls ache it was so intense," he groaned, "You're still the best cock-sucker I've ever known. I'm so glad I called you and decided to move here," he sighed. He lifted the naked woman onto his lap and kissed her. "I have a confession to make, my company had an opening here in town and they asked me if I were interested. "If you'd told me to pound sand I wouldn't have taken the position but you sounded happy to hear from me so..."

"You made a career move and relocated here because of me?" she looked at him.

Terry stroked the large breast, "I know...I knew you were married and happily at that but a man can dream, can't he?"

"Wow," she smiled, "I've never had a man do that much for me. That's quite flattering." She looked at the clock, "Almost noon, want that drink? Food? We have 6 hours to decide what to do next before Steve gets home," she got up.

Steve moved to the kitchen window as the naked couple entered. He was happy the couple behind them moved as they were the only neighbors able to see into their backyard so even though he was exposed, he doubted anyone would notice. He did manage to stuff his throbbing cock back in his pants... better to not get arrested for public exposure on top of being a peeping tom, then he turned on the video again.

Terry sighed loudly as the beautiful naked blonde bent over to grab the beers off the bottom shelf. He stepped behind her, his semi-hard cock brushing against her wet pussy.

She looked back over her shoulder, "You just came, can't you relax for a few before tearing me in half with that evil spear of yours?"

"I guess, but I'd hate to waste this opportunity to make love to the woman I've never stopped loving," he said as he knelt behind the woman and kissed her.

Steve couldn't believe how passionately his reserved wife was responding to the man's kiss. She dropped the beers and kicked the refrigerator door closed. Soon she was on her back, legs opened as he was dry-humping her. From the slurping sounds, she was more than ready and her moans encouraged him to keep going. He reminded himself he needed to see how unlevel the house was as the two bottles rolled across the oak flooring coming to rest against the baseboard with a pair of clinks.

"Oh God, Terry, go on...go on, fuck me. I need to feel your huge cock inside me," she panted.

The man never hesitated, reached between their bodies, then lifting his ass an absurd height before slowly lowering himself as he moaned happily.

Michelle put her head back and her eyes rolled back in her head, "Ooooohhhhh, fffffuuuuuuuccckk!" she gasped as the man pulled back and pushed in even more.

Steve wished they were reversed so he could see how stretched out Michelle's pussy was but it was still erotic watching the man as he held himself up pounding into the blonde's sloshing cunt. He heard low guttural grunts from his wife he'd never heard before becoming more rapid until she came. He wished he'd timed it, but it couldn't have been more than 30 seconds from the time the man first entered her to her orgasm.

Terry never let up as Shelly came, pounding her rhythmically, the sounds of her sopping hole being speared, the rhythmic sounds of his balls wetly slapping on her ass echoing throughout the kitchen. He'd fantasized he'd get to fuck this woman again, fantasized she'd be eager for his cock but never imaging it would be on a kitchen floor.

Michelle's huge tits were flopping violently on her chest and Steve gave up trying to adjust his cock. He looked around and took a chance. He pulled it out and within seconds was rapidly stroking himself. He could see the long fat glistening shaft as the man pulled way back, just to slam hard into the woman's pussy. He wondered how bruised Michelle will be, the thought of kissing it and making it better causing him to explode against the siding of the house. Just as he slumped down to the ground he heard his wife grunt loudly as another orgasm hit her.

Michelle lay back, her head spinning as the intense waves faded, "I fucking hate you...hate how fucking good at fucking you are," she moaned.

Terry pulled out and lay back on the floor, "I hate you too, passionately. I know you want to be on top, plus I can play with your tits," he smiled.

The blonde eagerly straddled the large man's waist, squatting with her ass right above the huge cock. Steve now could truly see how big it was and it was as long and as wide as Michelle's arm now reaching between her legs.

The woman closed her eyes, mouth open as she lowered herself onto the rigid shaft. "Ffffffuuuuucccckkkk!" she gasped, "It feels even fatter now," she panted, lowering herself more and more onto the long shaft. Soon she relaxed and her ass began rapidly bouncing on the man's cock.

Terry grabbed the flopping tits, his huge hands barely able to cover the large fleshy masses, leaning forward to suck a hard nipple between his teeth.

Steve felt himself getting hard again he watched the long shaft completely disappear into her now well-used cunt. Again he wished they'd turn around so he could see her from behind, especially as the man's hand slid across her ass, her groans indicating he was fingering her anus. Her response was surprising as she'd always berated him if he ever touched her there, in fact, she'd made him go wash his hands saying it was dirty. She was cumming again as Terry was now aggressively finger-fucking her ass.

"Oooohhhh, uuuuuhhhhh, uuuhhhh," the sweating blonde panted as another orgasm crashed through her. She flopped down onto his chest, her hips still humping rapidly,

Steve could now see the man's fat finger pressed to the knuckle into Michelle's puckered hole. She was almost passed out, but her ass still humped the man's cock.

Terry looked at the woman and kissed her, "Ok, I guess you want me to cum now," he said softly. He rolled her onto her back and took over thrusting into the woman.

Steve realized Michelle was not on the pill because he'd tested with an issue with immature sperm so they couldn't have kids. His wife was lying back, almost out cold as the man's muscles rippled with each thrust until he let out a long moan and jetted his sperm into the blonde's womb. Steve collapsed down to the ground, his head spinning as he tried to remember when Michelle last had her period.

Terry flopped down next to the gorgeous, but sweaty blonde, tenderly peeling hair off her face. She was breathing, that was a good sign. Her pussy was soaking as he felt his cock finally shrink but he wanted to savor the feeling he had for her as he gently kept fucking her.

The woman opened her eyes, "I love you," she sighed. Then she roused herself, "I shouldn't have said that, I'm married to a great guy."

"I love you too," he said before kissing her. "And not just because you're a great fuck, I've missed your humor, your intelligent conversation, and how much fun we had sharing experiences."

"Hmmmm, me too," she sighed. She looked around, "Let's get that lunch and perhaps beers that are cold. Plus," she looked between her legs, "when you finally pull out I can feel a flood coming on," she laughed.

Steve crawled up hearing the conversation, a sick feeling in his stomach. His wife sat up, her hand cupping her crotch. She went over to the sink, grabbed a dishtowel, and Steve's jaw dropped as a huge stream of cum poured out, quickly captured by the cloth. It didn't surprise her as she rinsed the rag in the sink, then went over to the man who was still lying on the floor, looking incredibly content. He thought she'd use the warm wet towel but instead licked and sucked the man clean.

"Ok, I'm only doing this so we can have lunch, don't you dare get hard again," she playfully slapped the fat cock. she finished cleaning his junk with the damp rag before getting up and rinsing it off again, then draping it over the edge of the sink.

Steve went back to his car and dialed the phone. He was wondering if she'd pick up but after three rings, she did, "Hey honey. They're just driving it into the bay now. I finished the book, what was the one you recommended I listen to next?" he asked.

"Sweetie! Glad to hear it, Christ. What a boring way to spend a Saturday," Michelle said as she felt the man press against her from behind. She told him about the latest Baldacci book she'd read. "You'll like it, the heroine is a kick-ass bitch...like me," she panted as Terry pressed his cock against her ass and she was still out of breath from the exertion.

"Are you ok? You sound winded or something, did I catch you at a bad time?"

"No, Terry and I were talking out back and my phone was inside," she said, "So what time will you be home?" she asked.

Steve hesitated, "It looks to be closer to 5 now, much better than 6. Should I pick up wine, or did you get that?" he asked.

Michelle closed her eyes and leaned her head back against the hard pec as a hand slid between her legs and the other pulled on a hard nipple. "Um, we're good, we got a bottle of Barolo, I know how much you like Italian wine," she said trying hard to sound normal.

"Oh good, well I shouldn't say this when we have a guest over, but I've been really horny all day so let's see if we can make it an early night so we can get naked and sweaty," he said.

"That sounds good," she sighed, "Um, drive safely," she panted as two fingers went inside her and as fat cock slid between her ass cheeks as he pulsed to full tumescence.

Terry didn't care about the conversation but hoped it would end soon. He pulled his hips back, lifted Shelly's leg up onto the counter, then pushed his cock into her.