Operation Simon Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe it's my balls," I said, pushing myself up and turning around to offer him a sniff of my big bulge out front. "Perhaps it's this heat... is it a sweaty sort of smell?"

Jake nuzzled into the well-stuffed gusset of my underpants, sniffing around the thick ridge of my cock and between my two commodious nuts. "No, this smells nice... a bit pissy around your helmet but really blokeish around your knackers."

He pulled and smirked at me. "Maybe the smell's coming from me?"

I said, "Perhaps it is. There is a slightly sour odour now you mention it."

My son stood up on the bed and presented me with his semi-hard cock pushing the front of his boxers forwards. I buried my face into it, snorting contentedly like a pig at the trough, relishing the sharper scents around his developing manhood and the lovely testosterone-soaked musk around his two big balls.

"No, the smell here is very pleasant," I told him when I finally withdrew from his crotch for some air. "It just smells of... I don't know how to put it... of 'boy' I suppose would be the most succinct description."

"Maybe it's my arse, then," he said, turning around to push his two dumpy buttocks into my face.

I looked over at Simon, whose eyes were pretty much out on stalks, and then sniffed around Jake's rear, moving from one cheek to the next. Then I plunged my face between them, pushing my nose firmly where his big hairy hole would be puckered outwards from all the cocks he'd taken up it, and inhaled as deeply as I could my son's most secret odour. His bum stunk like a barnyard - it always did - but I'd grown to love its rich, earthy pungence which reminded me of the delicious fug which would surround us when I had my cock sliding in and out of it.

I pulled back from him and declared, "No, this just smells of a cruder flavour of 'boy'. Very much like your laundry bag at home."

I turned to smile at Simon but found that he was shuffling uncomfortably with his face turning pink with embarrassment. He had his hands folded tightly in front of him, as if in a defensive posture, and crossed one leg over the other making him look almost foetal.

Guy chortled, "If there's a stink it's probably my pits. This heat is fuckin' killing me."

Just as I was thinking that Jake and I had overstepped the mark and that Simon's obvious discomfort was born from disgust - Guy suddenly bellowed with laughter and urged his son to stand up.

At first Simon refused, his cheeks turning a darker shade of scarlet, but Guy persisted, telling him to get up so we could see the front of his pyjama shorts.

"Okay, so I've grown a stiffie," his son snapped at him. He uncrossed his legs and took his arms away from where he'd been concealing the front of his shorts so that we could all see that they were raised high from the tentpole of his remarkably long erection.

"Aw yeah!" his dad laughed. "Come on, stand up! Let's see the fuckin' thing!"

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about," I smiled across at him from where Jake's bum was still in front of my face. "Erections are perfectly natural."

Simon stood up so we could see the front of his pyjama shorts raised high by his hard-on. The blunt head of it was lifting the material like the mast of a marquee, its rounded tip level with his belly button.

He said, "I put these shorts because I felt self-conscious... now here I am showing you guys my wood!"

"It's very impressive," I chuckled, urging Jake to sit back down on the mattress. "You realise you're making a rather cute little wet patch?"

"Oh yeah," he smiled, glancing down at the darkening fabric where his domed helmet was leaking his precum onto the fabric. "I'm a bit of a dribbler when I'm hard."

"You obviously liked the look of Rob and his kid playin' around," Guy suggested, as Simon sat back down on his bed and his dad plonked down next to him.

Simon managed a smile. "You guys were just so relaxed with each other... I didn't know a dad and son could be so... I dunno... physical together."

I smiled at him, leaning back against the metal frame of the bed with Jake sitting himself down alongside me. "We enjoy a very intimate relationship, Jake and I. It's something very special and beautiful and I would heartily recommend it!"

Guy patted his son on the knee and asked, "Is that something you'd like for the two of us to develop?"

Simon looked uncertain. "When you say 'intimate', Mr Furlong... what kind of stuff are you talking about?"

"Whatever we feel like," I shrugged. "Whatever feels right and natural at any given moment. And... please... call me Rob!"

Guy patted his son's leg again, a little further up the thigh and getting close to the upright rod that was still flying high in the boy's shorts. Fearing that he was going to make a grab for Simon's cock which might prove too much too soon, I said, "Perhaps we should all call it a night. We've got a lot of exploring to do tomorrow so we're going to need our sleep."

So that's how we ended up lying in our beds, spooning as two couples: Jake behind me and Guy behind Simon.

Jake's hand was gently touching the shaft of my rock-hard cock as it strained inside underpants, and I listened with surprise as Simon let his dad touch his long thin erection through his pyjama shorts.

"How does that feel?" Guy whispered to his son through the darkness.

"Yeah... that's nice," Simon sighed. "Squeeze it tight..."

"You been squeezin' it too much, I reckon... that's why it's so thin!"

"Do you think it's too thin?"

"No, I think it's lovely," Guy chuckled. "Don't be so uptight... you've got a really nice dick..."

We lay quietly for a while and I felt my own hard-on throbbing painfully against Jake's fingers. I could hardly believe that Simon was letting his dad squeeze his cock with the bigger man nuzzling his own against the boy's bum. This was exactly what we'd hoped for: an incredible achievement for our first night in the hostel.

Jake rubbed his fingers up and down the confined rod in my briefs, perhaps hoping we could join in with the two men getting it on in the next bed. I grabbed his arm and stopped him: this moment was too precious to risk screwing it up. I wanted Simon to forget that we were here and listening to them. I hardly dared breathe in case he took fright and sent his dad back off to the other side of the bed.

"Let me just rub it a bit," Guy said gently to his son. "Nice and slow... help you relax..."

"We shouldn't," Simon muttered back, sounding as if he didn't even believe that himself.

"Why shouldn't we?" his dad asked. "You heard what Rob said... this feels right and natural..."

A gentle creaking started up as Guy's hand slowly swept up and down Simon's skinny flagpole through his pyjama shorts. Simon moaned gratefully, enjoying the feel of his dad's hand, and Jake poked me in the arm as if to alert me to what was going on in the bed next to ours. I patted his thigh to let him know that I was well aware of what we were witnessing. This was the first step towards our goal: Simon was not only letting his dad stroke his erection, but he was evidently greatly enjoying the sensation.

Guy whispered, "Is that okay?"

"Yeah... you can go a bit faster..."

"I'll reach inside your shorts... do it properly."

Their bed creaked as Guy put his hand down his son's shorts and wrapped his hand around the thin shaft of the boy's cock. Then a steady rhythm started up from the noisy metal frame as Guy started masturbating Simon with long, firm strokes.

"Your cock's so long," he quietly told his son. "It feels so different from wazzin' my own dick off."

"You're doing it just right," Simon panted. "It feels really good..."

"I'm your dad," Guy chuckled. "Dads always know what's best..."

I could hear Guy's wrist thumping against the inside of Simon's pyjama shorts. It was loud and strong, like the beating of a drum, and as the son started moaning gently from the feel of his dad's hand, its pounding rhythm grew steadily faster.

"Do you like what I'm doing?" Guy asked him, gasping.

"Aw yeah... hold it dead tight... that's how I like it..."

"I wasn't talking about my hand!" his dad chuckled quietly.

"Oh your dick... yeah that's nice too... it feels dead thick against my bum..."

"Can I pull your shorts down at the back a bit...? Rub it up and down in your crack..."

"Yeah... just don't push it in!" Simon panted, the hand battering against his shorts now frantic.

"'Course I won't!" Guy managed to gasp as he fumbled his son's shorts down to bare the pert mounds of his arse, and then wrestled his own cock out of his briefs to press it in between them.

Suddenly the whole room was filled with the screeching of the bedframe as the dad wanked off his son at full-crank while he frot-fucked the boy's bum with fast urgent thrusts.

Jake's enormous hard-on was grinding into my butt through my briefs. He kept pinching me, as if afraid that I might be oblivious to the frenzy of sex going on right there in the next bed, and he was breathing so heavily against the back of my ear that I half expected to feel a sticky discharge wetting the back of my underpants.

"Touch my nipples!" Simon commanded his father through whimpering gulps for air. "Run your finger around them!"

"Just like your mum!" Guy laughed, before gasping moans told us that the boy's nipples were being teased the way his mother's used to be.

I released my aching erection from the waistband of my briefs and Jake eagerly wrapped his hand around it. He started masturbating me but, again, I stopped him. I didn't want to risk upsetting this beautiful moment of unbridled passion between Guy and his son, so I just let him squeeze it tightly feeling my heart pounding in my chest.

"You're jabbing your cock into my hole!" Simon panted. "Don't push it so hard!"

"It feels too nice!" Guy breathlessly sputtered. "Kiss my bell-end with your tight little pucker!"

Simon started grunting as his long thin cock filled the inside of his shorts with a heavy basting of cum. Guy cried out, "Fuck! Yes!" as his son's orgasm made his wrinkled opening contract in spasms around his cock-head and the bed heaved furiously as the two men bucked and thrashed through their orgasms together.

Once the cacophony of squeaking had finally calmed and the smell of semen was heavy in the air, Simon hissed through the darkness, "Oh Jesus, dad! What the fuck did we just do?"

"It's okay... you just put a little brown ring on the end of daddy's dick..."

"It's seriously not okay! Get your hand out of my shorts and your dick out of my crack!"

"Hey... whoa... whoa!"

"Dad! This is anything but okay..."

I decided it was time for me to come to Guy's aid and so I fumbled to switch the light on.

Simon stared over at me, startled. It was as if he had either forgotten that Jake and I were in the bed right next to them, or perhaps had assumed - against all reason - that we had somehow managed to go to sleep in spite of the noise.

I mumbled sleepily, pretending that I really had just awoken, "You guys all right? What time is it?"

I glanced over my shoulder and found that Jake had opted, probably very sensibly, to feign being implausibly fast asleep.

Simon got out of the bed with his cock starting to droop in his pyjamas but still sticking outwards to an almost comical extent. His thick spunk was oozing through the material of the shorts, revealing that he'd just had an extremely powerful and copious climax inside them.

He said, "I'm sorry, I just jizzed in my shorts. I didn't mean to... it just sort of happened."

He really believed I had been asleep! Perhaps in the midst of his ecstatic writhing, he had been oblivious of uproarious squeaking of the bedframe.

"Hey it's okay," I smiled. "We all need to unload sometimes!"

He grabbed some tissues from his bag and pulled the waistband of his shorts outwards so that he could daub up the mess he'd made inside them.

"How much did you hear?" he asked.

"Nothing really," I muttered, glancing over at Guy who looked back startled, no doubt realising that he'd taken things way too far. "It was the... er... smell that woke me up."

"Sorry... yeah... I have really strong-smelling spunk."

Without thinking, he reached down the back of his shorts with the tissue to wipe up the copious outpouring his father had left between his cheeks. When he saw me looking, he blushed and said, "I guess I got a bit sweaty back there..."

"Happens to us all," I replied, offering an uncomfortable chuckle.

When he got back into his bed, he glared at his dad and then he and Guy moved well apart. I could tell that Simon was wound up as hell and probably wouldn't sleep much during the night. It seemed that we'd have to have an uncomfortable conversation in the morning if we were to have any hope of salvaging what was left of our holiday.

It seemed that 'Operation: Simon' might have come to a decidedly sticky end.

===

To be continued

===

12