Opportunity of a Lifetime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if I could prove to you that my biggest fantasy in life years ago was to make love to you? At least I can prove it for months ago, long before I met you."

"How would you prove that?"

"What if I could -- would that give me a chance to fulfill my fantasy?" I asked moving my eyebrows up and down in a humorous manner.

"Maybe," she laughed, "but it's all bullshit.

"Pardon my rudeness while I search through my text history," I said as I pulled my cellphone out from my pocket.

Natalie sat across from me sipping her wine, smiling, and occasionally mumbling "bullshitter," as I feverishly scrolled through my phone. After about five minutes I found it. A few months ago a friend of mine and I, on a day that we must really have been bored -- and maybe him drunk -- had a number of "What if..." types of exchanges. One of them was (in text shorthand) "What if you could fuck any woman in the world. Who would it be?"

My reply -- also in text shorthand -- had been "Natalie Morrill, of course. For some unexplained reason that woman drives me crazy!"

With a smug look on my face I handed my phone over to Natalie. She read the text exchange with a smile, but then to my horror -- because near that was another exchange with my friend that I never wanted her to see given her investigative penchant -- she scrolled further. I don't think that she had time to see what I was hiding before I snatched my phone away, but the phone was on the screen with the unwelcome texts when I retrieved it. Looking at the unwelcome text exchange I suddenly realized that it needed to never see the light of day so I deleted it and determined that I would see a computer expert in the next few days to be sure that it couldn't be recovered.

Natalie's response was "I think that you faked the dates on those text posts and that it's bullshit," although it was said with a big grin on her face because she obviously knew that I was telling the truth. Then she immediately changed the subject and nothing more even remotely similar was discussed.

************

We finished dinner about 8:15 and I said "It's still almost three hours before your bed time; let's go to a dance club -- you can dance can't you."

"I'd put you to shame," she cackled.

Actually, while I am a decent dancer, she did put me to shame; well at least she would have if I gave a shit that she was much better than I was, which I didn't.

Natalie did seem to like to be manhandled on occasion on the dance floor. A couple of times during slow songs I lifted her off her feet and danced around holding her off the ground. She playfully swore at me when I did so, but I got the distinct impression that she actually loved it.

I think that she also liked it when I declined on her behalf all of the other offers to dance that she got -- there were lots. At least she never complained when I declined on her behalf, and when there was one guy who was belligerent and told me "I'm not asking you asshole," I stood up, got in his face (he was six inches shorter and twenty five pounds lighter than I am) and I snarled "Leave now in one piece or be carried out in several."

He got the message and retreated with his tail between his legs. When I sat back down I thought that Natalie might be distressed by my macho display. Instead she just gave me a big smile.

About 10:30 I was sweating and Natalie was glowing from our intense dancing, so we took off for her hotel. I valet parked my car and insisted on escorting her to her room. I was surprised when she didn't object but just took my arm.

When we got to her room something happened that only happens in movies, or to famous guys; never to a guy like me. Natalie got close to me and put her hand on my chest and wiggled her fingers around as she looked up at me.

"I've never cheated on my husband before; but you're so big and powerful there's nothing that I could do to stop you if you wanted to fuck me." Pause---- "Do you want to fuck me like the lust-filled animal that you are, like you said in your text exchange with your friend?" Pause---- "Are you planning on manhandling me and stuffing your big cock into my snug pussy?" Pause---- "Are you going to be a gentleman and leave with just a quick kiss on your lips, or are you going to ravish me until I beg for mercy?"

By that time my mind had completely deferred to my crotch and my cock was so stiff that I could have pounded nails with it. I snapped the key card from her hand, swiped it over the door lock, moved the door open with my foot, and lifted her up and carried her over the threshold.

Exercising the most restraint that I ever have in my life once I put Natalie down on her feet I gave her several nice pecks on the lips and then started undressing her. It didn't take long. All she had on was her LBD, a pair of panties, and her four inch heels. As I stared at her naked body I was star-struck. Every naked part of her was better than I could have dreamed. "You're a fucking goddess," I mumbled.

She rose on her tippy toes, pulled my head down, and gave me a quick kiss. Then she undressed me. Except for pants and socks I didn't really have more on than she did, and she made quick work of my clothes. When she pulled down my boxers and my cock "boinged" free she chuckled. "How that hell am I supposed to fit that thing into my poor little pussy?"

"We'll find out," I said as I lifter her up and walked her into the bathroom of her luxury hotel suite. Being a luxury suite the shower stall was large and ornate, the warm water came out of the nozzle quickly, and we laughed and giggled as we washed the sweat off of our bodies. I was proud of myself that I only got my hand slapped half a dozen times.

Once we were clean I dried her thoroughly, and myself in a half-assed manner, then carried her to the king sized bed. Once I laid her there I didn't waste any time in licking, sucking, and fingering her labia and clit.

Natalie was a real talker. She swore -- when she wasn't overcome with an orgasm -- at me almost constantly. After her third orgasm complements of my lips, tongue, and fingers, she huskily asked "Are you ever going to fuck me?"

"You bet," I growled, starting to mount her.

"Me on top animal," she grumbled and then latched onto me as I lay onto the mattress and pulled her on top of me.

Natalie positioned herself with one hand on my chest and the other holding my cock as she precisely placed her pussy over my mushroom shaped glans and then started lowering herself. The penetration was slow -- but ever so pleasurable. After a couple of minutes she seemed frustrated, and just let her entire weight push her down. She let out a momentary yelp and then started moaning "Oh fuck that feels good..."

Soon she was bouncing up and down while telling me just to lay there for now. It may have been one of few times in my life that I was the fuckee rather than the fucker; but I had zero complaints.

Natalie had one orgasm bouncing up and down on me, and then I couldn't take it any longer. I rolled her underneath me without my cock ever leaving her vagina, and then stroked about a dozen quick times. As I ejaculated into her she screamed, shook almost like she was in the throes of a seizure, and then passed out.

Once my gun was empty I slowly withdrew and then slightly panicked. I thought for sure that I had hurt her. As I frantically mumbled "Are you all right, Natalie," while stroking her face and neck, after about fifteen seconds her eyes opened. After another ten seconds or so she grinned. "Now, at 33 years old, I finally know what it's like to be fucked unconscious," she smiled.

Once she was completely with it she pulled my head down and laid on a kiss so hot that I was surprised that the sprinklers weren't activated. When she broke the kiss she said "Since this is going to be the only fling of my life let's make the most of it," and started rubbing my testicles.

Natalie and I got damn little sleep that night. Although her tits weren't big enough for a titty fuck, she loved having them suckled and worshipped. She also loved playing with my cock and balls, and I loved playing with her pussy and making her nervous by fingering her asshole.

Her pussy was also up to as much fun as I could provide for it. Fortunately, I had scored a couple of little blue pills because otherwise I would not have been able to keep up with her. With the help of modern chemistry I was able to make four sperm deposits in her bank, each with an orgasm as intense as any I ever had before in my life, and she must have had two dozen orgasms complements of virtually every movable part of my body.

Natalie did set an alarm; we woke up from the little sleep that we got -- I estimate three hours, tops -- about 10:00 a. m. We both had big smiles on our faces.

We had another shower together with no fucking or fingering, and then returned to bed for one last fuck -- this time (as was one last night) in the doggy position, which she seemed to really love especially when I twisted one of her nipples and shoved my thumb into her asshole as I injected her with a load of seminal fluid.

After she packed we ate breakfast at the hotel and then I drove her to the airport. Just before she exited my car she turned to me and red-faced said "I hate you, you know."

"Why?"

"Because you made me cheat on my husband."

"How did I make you?"

"By being a big, burly, macho animal -- who is also funny and smart. I've never been with a big guy before, and WOW -- was it different."

"Are you sorry?"

"I'm sorry I cheated, but I don't regret it in the least. Physically it was the best sexual experience of my life."

"Making love to you is the highlight of my life, a one-time opportunity never to be rivaled."

"Is that what it was to you? Making love, not just fucking?"

I paused for a long time before I answered. "It was the number one thing on my bucket list, something that I thought never, in my wildest dream, would be accomplished. You are the sexiest woman alive not just because of your spectacular looks, but also because of your intelligence and feisty personality. I can honestly say that I both made love to you, and fucked you, last night."

"Since I have some celebrity I guess you'll get bragging rights with your friends," she coyly said.

"Even though we know a lot about each other, you don't know me well if you think that there is any possibility that I'd tell anyone about last night and this morning. I assure you that the best time of my life will accompany me to the grave."

Natalie grinned widely.

"That is on one condition," I continued.

She got a surly look on her face then said "OK bastard -- what is your blackmail?"

"If your husband ever divorces you that I get first crack to woo you," I said with a serious face.

After another long pause she replied "I guess that as long as you fucked me like you did last night I might give you first crack -- I think that my crack would like that!"

Then she cackled at her stupid joke, gave me another kiss that rivaled even the one that should have set off the hotel room sprinklers, and then was out the door, suitcase in hand. She didn't even give me a second look as she rushed into the airport.

I went home and took a five hour nap, during which I made love to Natalie at least another dozen times in my dreams. When I woke up I was cheerful despite the fact that my only other sexual experiences with Natalie would be fantasy instead of reality. I had had the "Opportunity of a Lifetime" and that's more than 99.9% of guys ever get.

***************

It took me about a week to recover emotionally and intellectually from my experience with Natalie but my normal workload, and helping on Monica's trial, snapped me out of it.

While I was an important part of Monica's case, we hadn't gone out to dinner or to plays, or the like, together since we didn't want the prosecution to think that my testimony was biased. I'm sure that people on the prosecution team noticed that I occasionally ogled Monica; but since she is a beautiful woman I wasn't the only guy, including men on the prosecution team. I'm sure that that's why they had a less experienced female prosecutor as the lead attorney rather than the most experienced man.

While there were a dozen other factors, the main reasons that the prosecution was going after Monica were because: she told some of her friends she was unhappy in her marriage; she had a 1.5 million dollar life insurance policy on Anton; Anton was lobbying to have her get an abortion once she started having morning sickness at about six weeks of pregnancy since as far as he was concerned the conception was unwanted; several of her "associates," who weren't really friends although the prosecution wanted to present them as such, said that she was having an affair; Monica's cellphone made a call from near the site of Anton falling off the cliff right around the time that the medical examiner -- and the first hikers to come upon the body -- concluded he had fallen; Monica's inability to locate her cellphone after Anton's death (the police assumed that it had been thrown away); and what the police concluded was Monica's lack of remorse both when told of Anton's death and at the funeral.

The main things that Monica had going for her were decent explanations for all of the above -- except, perhaps, lack of remorse -- and my alibi testimony.

The medical examiner's time of death was easier to determine than most for a number of factors, seemingly confirmed by Anton's cracked watch. It supposedly was 2:00 p. m. (according to the destroyed watch and consistent with all physical tests). I told the police, and would be testifying at trial, that I saw Monica in a store at 12:45 p. m. -- I had actually looked at my watch while we had a quick pleasant exchange of words -- and then we parted.

Where I saw Monica was far enough from where Anton died that the police had found it almost impossible to get someone -- let alone a pregnant woman -- to the place of Anton's death in the one hour and fifteen minutes between when I saw Monica and when Anton died. There was also surveillance video of me exiting a store about fifty yards from the one where I saw Monica at 12:27 p. m., which I maintained confirmed my testimony.

Monica never spoke to the cops on advice of counsel.

I was asked to take a polygraph. I told the police and prosecutor's office that I would IF they agreed in writing ahead of time that the results of the polygraph was evidence that would be admitted at trial. Of course normally polygraphs are not admitted, and the only way that they would be was an agreement like the one that I proposed and got Linda to sign off on. The cops and prosecution did not want to take the chance of giving me a polygraph under those circumstances since if I passed there was a 90+% chance that the jury would acquit, so they refused to agree.

The trial day finally came. The only thing that made me nervous was that Villainy Link was there, including Natalie Morrill. Natalie and I had several short pleasant exchanges; I don't know what, if anything, seeing me did to her, but me seeing her made me have to purge my mind and deflate my cock.

From what I heard (I wasn't allowed in the courtroom until after my testimony for the defense) Linda did a great job of discrediting the witnesses who testified to things that were detrimental to Monica's case. I also heard that the state's cellphone expert was forced to admit that he had no idea who placed the call from Monica's cellphone or what the probability it was that the cell tower that it should have pinged off of it actually did ping off of. The source of my information was Natalie, who quickly and quietly chatted with me during each break since she was in the courtroom.

We were feeling pretty good about the case before Linda presented Monica's defense. I was the first to testify. I was very well prepared, and according to Linda afterward my direct testimony came out perfectly.

On cross the prosecution tried to discredit my testimony by getting me to admit that I had no receipt from the store I saw Monica in (I didn't buy anything that day) and that there was no activity on Monica's credit cards around that time, and that I was Monica's friend. The last part didn't come out to well for the prosecution, however, because on direct I had blunted it in advance by admitting that I was Monica's friend but that I had been better friends with Anton and had known him longer.

The prosecution was so anxious to discredit me that they made a fatal error, which Linda capitalized on. They asked me about my discussions with the police and made some backhand comment about no polygraph.

On redirect Linda asked me point blank about a polygraph. Of course the prosecution objected, and there was such a legal kerfuffle that the judge actually dismissed the jury for ten minutes while the parties slugged it out. When the judge had the court reporter read back exactly what the prosecutor said Judge Samantha Richey ruled "Ms. Marston, a logical inference from what you said could lead a reasonable juror to conclude that Mr. Burke failed a polygraph. Since you brought it up, even if inadvertently, Ms. Law has every right to flesh out the situation."

The prosecution returned to their table with their tails between their legs. When the jury returned Linda was able to get in the record the exact circumstances of me being asked to take a polygraph which would cause any reasonable juror to believe that I was so confident that I was telling the truth that I had to be believed.

In view of the prosecution's slip up Linda streamlined the rest of her case and even though she had already concluded that there was no more than a 5% chance that she would have Monica testify, then it was certain that she would not.

I was able to sit in on the closing arguments. Linda did a fabulous job. Prosecutor Marston had little to work with but was smart enough to tread lightly on my testimony and merely say that I was mistaken about the date and time, and that in any event even though roughly three months pregnant Monica could have done what she was charged with even if my testimony was correct. Marston did not deal with the fact that the lead investigator was forced to admit on cross that it was nearly impossible even for a fit male police officer driving ten miles over the speed limit and hitting most green lights to get to Anton by the time of his death.

Not surprisingly the jury came back with a not guilty verdict in less than two hours.

We celebrated in the courtroom and the hall outside. The only negative was when Natalie pulled me aside and said "Say congratulations to Monica for me tonight."

I burped out a nervous "What?"

With a fiendish smile Natalie replied "Your secret is safe with me, just like my secret of cheating on my husband is safe with you," and then she kissed me on the cheek. She then walked away, obviously wiggling her perfect ass for my benefit.

**********

As I was stroking in and out of the perfect pussy of the beautiful pregnant women on her hands and knees in my bed I was serene. Just a month or so ago I had had the opportunity of a lifetime and fulfilled my number one fantasy. Now I was fulfilling -- although far from the first time -- my number two fantasy, and I hoped to be doing so many times in the future.

As I grunted, and my pregnant partner screamed, in synched orgasms a feeling of release, well-being, and hope for the future overwhelmed me. Ten minutes later we were lying face to face with big smiles on our faces as I occasionally kissed or sucked on one of her oversized seemingly already milk-laden tits.

"You were spectacular in the courtroom today, Will. It came out just like we planned."

"I was really motivated darling; making love to your perfect preggo body is the sexual highlight of my life, Monica." (There was no reason to spoil the moment by saying "Except for one night with Natalie.")