Oral Exam Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

.... And the attitude was new. Jessica and I caught her by surprise that night. She had clearly been thrown. After all, how many customers put on a pornographic suckfest outside the drive-through window? But she had enough composure to see what she wanted and then to take full advantage of the situation. And here we were....

She went from anonymous Taco Bell employee to an angel (devil?) of stunning confidence and beauty! I was captured by this transformation, her incredible metamorphosis into a Latina sex bomb. I wanted her desperately, and strangely she seemed ready to give it all to me. She quickly found what she was looking for - a remote, and probably very unused, men's restroom. She opened the door and pushed me roughly inside.

It was a single person lavatory, complete with toilet, sink, and mirror. The room was dark and a little dingy, but still clean. I slid the locking bar into place on the bathroom door before turning toward the young Latina woman who was about to suck my cock.

She fell into my arms and kissed me. Her breasts were tightly pushed into my chest, her rock hard nipples boring into me. Her scent was captivating: it was something feminine, seductive, and spicy. One of her hands squeezed my ass while the other sought out my zipper. I sighed as she slid her hand up the length of my cock. Finding the metal tang, she tugged it downward.

She fell to her knees. Those lovely violet eyes stared up at me as she fished out my dong. Relief, finally! My cock had been uncomfortably cooped up for too long. I had been painfully hard since I first heard Jessica's voice. She took my dick in her hand and spit on it. She then rubbed it lightly, working her saliva into my skin. My cock was now wet and shiny with her natural lubricant. A wide, toothy smile crept onto her face. "In case you were wondering," she said, "my name is Lori."

With those words, she threw her head onto my cock. I was engulfed in a wonderful wetness and warmth. Her lips formed a seal around my shaft. Slowly the suction descended down the length of my rod. As she took more of me into her mouth, Lori's teeth gently scraped along my tender skin.

I sucked in air. I was as hard as I was ever going to be. I could feel the tip of my dick resting in the back of Lori's throat. Her hands were groping my ass, pulling me even closer -- and more forcefully -- to her face. I didn't see how Lori could breathe, with her nose butt up against the denim of my jeans. But that didn't seem to be a problem for this Latina cocksucker. Deep throat was a way of life for her.

A groan escaped my lips. Lori looked up at me at me, smiling around my cock. This was so raunchy and nasty. I was in a men's bathroom, leaning against the door, with my dick hanging out of my fly. I was getting blown by a beautiful Latina chick that I had met in the drive-through line of a Taco Bell only a couple of nights ago. She loved it too!

Lori was slurping my cock down something furious. Never quite releasing my dick from her mouth, her wicked tongue lashed me on every upstroke. Her head was bobbing up and down wildly, gagging as she went. No matter - when she reached her limit and she just threw herself onto it again. Harder! Deeper! Boy, did she know her way around a cock! How could this young, teenage slut have this much blowjob experience? This was a true cocksucker: she had elevated oral sex to an art.

Not one to keep things constant, I bunched Lori's hair in my hands. I formed two make-shift pigtails. They were perfect handlebars for controlling the tempo of her head. The blowjob would now be under my control.

Lori looked up at me with a twinkle in her eye. She then squeezed my ass. Lori knew what I was about to do, and it seemed like she desperately wanted it. Very well - I could play that way! She could be my nasty slut! I grabbed her hair and pulled tight. Let's fucking do this!

I pulled her hair at the same moment I thrust my hips into her face. The combination of the two actions forced my rock-hard cock down her throat. Lori's nose was buried in my pubic hair. A gagging sound roared out of her cocksucking throat. Spit tumbled down her chin and coated the crotch of my jeans. We were a sloppy mess.

But a single thrust was not enough for either of us. I could see something primal in her eyes that told me she wanted more. Lori was a carnal creature. She craved for me to fuck her face. She wanted to be used, to be face-fucked into oblivion. I rammed in again, reveling in the sound of her gurgling throat. It was so naughty and nasty. I barely knew this woman, yet she was taking my Johnson to the face with impossible enthusiasm and energy.

"Do you like that?" I grunted. My balls were pressed squarely against her chin. Spit was drooling down her face. "I am fucking your mouth.... I am using it like a goddamn cunt. You are such a nasty slut! You saw Jessica sucking me off the other night and you wanted some too! I bet it is all you thought about, you fucking Taco Bell whore.... Ohhhhhh.... Isn't that right! Gag on my cock slut!" I punctuated each sentence with a thrust of my cock. I was a machine, a madman yanking on her hair, sliding my cock down her throat.

Lori was a great cocksucker - as nasty as I had ever seen - but I wasn't satisfied with just her mouth. I also had to have her spicy taco, her delectable Latina pussy. I yanked Lori off my cock and guided her to the sink. I could see her face in the mirror. Her eyes, burning with lust and desire, stared back at me. I said, "You know what I am going to do now, right?" as I violently pulled down her black hip-hugger pants. Lori's mouth hung open, as she nodded her head.

I moved her panties to the side and roughly inserted my index finger into her shaved cunt. Her girl-juices rushed up to meet my callous touch. Lori's teen pussy was wet and ready. It was so beautiful: dark brownish-gray skin with a hot pink center. I had penetrated a fat and lush Hispanic flower with my unwholesome white boy finger. This was good, but the inevitable penetration of my saliva-slicked cock would be so much better.

I removed my finger and placed it under her nose. She took a big sniff, and then enthusiastically licked her slime coated finger. I spanked her butt cheek and leaned down to give her asshole a lick. So tasty! The texture of her ass tantalized my tongue. I would have to spend some serious time sucking out her luscious booty. But that would wait! I needed to shove my cock inside of her wicked cunt. Now! I wanted to screw, to make her scream, to ball her fucking brains out!

But I also wanted to bend her to my perverted will. "Say you want it," I howled as I rubbed my cock against her pussy. Lori was writhing and moaning with a need that boiled up from her core. She was unconsciously sliding her slit against the spongy tip of my dick. She gasped as my cock seemed like it was about to plunge inside of her snatch, but instead it slid away. Lori's every movement was aimed at taking me inside of her. "Do it," I ordered her. "Tell me how badly you need to be FUCKED!"

"Oh fuck me. Please, Professor I need your cock." Lori's voice sounded so needy. The confidence was gone. Instead there was only the desperate want and desire to be fucked.

"You dirty, nasty, filthy slut, tell me that you want a strange cock inside of you. Your pussy needs a good reaming, doesn't it? Do you want to get boned by a stranger that you met at a fucking Taco Bell?"

"Yes," Lori whined, as she wiggled her ass suggestively. Her thick pussy lips parted as my cock lodged into place. One thrust and I would have her. "Please. You goddamned motherfucker! I can't take it. My pussy needs it! Fuck...."

I rammed my cock into her spicy, sweet pussy.

".... MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.... God, that feels so fucking good!!!!" Lori moaned. My hips spanked against her ass as her cunt swallowed my cock in a single gulp. I wasn't getting the complete effect, though. My jeans were in the way of the fuck. I unbuckled my belt and unsnapped the button. The jeans fell loosely into a pile around my ankles.

Bliss! I was unconstrained and unhampered by clothing. Even more, though, something within me was released -- much darker and more powerful than what had come before. A month ago, I couldn't imagine that this would be me. What had happened? Perhaps, Jessica was having an effect. Did she unlock this beast? While she had literally been my student, she also had been my teacher, my tutor, and my master in the ways of sexual education.

Before me, riding my rock-hard cock, was another tutorial. This lovely Latina was another orgasm-inducing lesson provided by Jessica. This was an opportunity to apply everything I had learned. Lori was an anonymous, hot, and sweaty fuck. My cock banged her mercilessly. The sloshy sounds of my hard cock splitting Lori's wet pussy echoed in the small, dark library bathroom.

As I was fucking her, I got to truly admire Lori's ass for the first time. It was a deep and rich, dusky brown color. Her cheeks were rounded and fleshy, yet still very firm like any good teenage ass should be. Every cock thrust sent lewd ripples across her ass to her waist and thighs.

Lori had two tattoos that I could see. The first was a tribal (a sign of a true party-girl!) just above the dimples of her ass. The second was on her left butt cheek. It was a cute yellow smiley face with a black outline. The tat's right eye was winking up at me, almost as if it too was primed for the fucking Lori was getting. Both tattoos were very hot. They only made Lori that much more nasty and fuckable. I spanked the smiley tat (a perfect bulls-eye) and rammed my cock home again.

I was shaken for a moment when I heard someone outside the room jiggle the locked bathroom door. A look of startled desperation marked Lori's face. I started to pull my cock from her sopping pussy, but then she moaned a low and plaintive, "No.... please...."

I shoved my cock back inside of her hungry cunt. If Lori wanted to be fucked, then dammit I would fuck her. My white cock looked so nasty spearing her brown, Latina cunt. I wondered how often she fucked white guys. Whatever. I didn't need to worry about such things. Instead, I decided to focus on pummeling her juicy pussy with long, solid strokes. Her eyes closed as she fell into the pounding rhythm of the fuck.

The joker outside was now knocking. I turned my head to the door and growled, "Go the fuck away! I am using this bathroom. Find somewhere else to take a shit!" Lori giggled at my outburst, or at least she did until I ferociously pounded my cock into her again. That single stroke surprised Lori and caused her to gasp. One stroke led to another and soon we were again humping away. The interruption was easily forgotten.

Now more than ever, I felt myself getting lost in the fuck. This was the strange capacity that was growing inside of me. Gone were the worries, the potential he said / she said shit. For now, it was animal. It was the plunge and the writhe. It was the twitch, the clutch, and the thrust. We were two primal beings seeking to become one through the timeless dance of the unbridled fuck!

This was too good. Lori was an incredible fuck. Her whole body was lean and taut with pleasure. The gold chain and tattoos made her look so much nastier. The muscles under her caramel colored skin rippled with ecstasy. She was taking my forceful assault like a trooper, while yelling at me to fuck her even harder. I wondered if anyone could hear us out side of the bathroom. Whatever. We were on the far-reaches of the library's third floor. After chasing off that idiot a couple of minutes ago, the chances were that no one was within 200 feet of our bathroom sex romp.

Lori's voice was a harsh, wet gurgle. Obscenities flowed from her mouth in a filthy torrent. "My cunt, my cunt.... ohhhh.... bang my FUCKING cunt! Fuck it! Bang ME!" I pulled on her hair, and she got even nastier. I untied the string of her halter and it fell away. Her beautiful, Latina tits hung heavy and full beneath her. They swung like udders to the rhythm of our carnal lust. I reached out and grabbed one. It felt so soft, so perfect. I wanted to bask in Lori's spectacular tits. An idea struck me....

"I want to fuck your tits," I said. I drove my cock into her again, bottoming out against her cervix. I slid part way out and gave her pussy two sharp, quick thrusts. "I want to fuck them before I cum in your mouth. What do you think?"

I jerked Lori's hair back and kissed her passionately on the mouth. My tongue entered her mouth and did a naughty minuet with hers. I could feel her breath; it was coming in rapid pants. We were both dripping with sweat. It co-mingled together where our skin touched. Lori was practically standing as I fucked her from behind. She was caught between my driving hips and the cold porcelain sink as she came.

Lori's whole body shook. I had never seen anything quite like it. If I didn't know what we had been doing, I would have guessed that she was a naked epileptic. Lori's shook her head, whipping her hair in every which direction. The muscles in her legs almost gave out. I had to hold Lori up to keep her standing. She let out a singular, howling moan that grew in volume and intensity, "OhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHH..." before falling silent. Lori's orgasm was perhaps one of the most amazing spectacles I had ever seen.

I let Lori rest for a moment to recover from her orgasm. She was breathing heavily, but between gasps came the words, "That.... was so.... fucking.... good!" She was very sensitive, so I slid in and out of her pussy oh, so slowly. I couldn't take much more than that, anyway; I was damn fucking close to nutting myself.

Lori spoke again, "Thank you. I have.... been dreaming of your cock.... ever since Saturday night. I haven't been able to get that blowjob out of my mind. Fuck, that was good!" She then turned her head, looked back at me, and said, "But you still need to cum. Do you still want to fuck my tits?"

No question. I pulled my cock out of her pussy and slapped it against her ass. I replied, "Yes."

"Good," she giggled. "You just need to warn me when you are going to cum so I can drink down your jizz. I promised Jessica that I would share some with her."

"What?"

"Oh, she's waiting for us," Lori said as she turned around and kneeled on the floor. For comfort and longevity, she put my pair of pants underneath her knees. She took my cock in her hand and gave it a long, slow lick. "I love the taste of pussy juice on a cock, even if that juice is only mine." She took my cock into her mouth and bobbed up and down. This was good, but....

I said, "Ummm, I don't know how to say this but can you...."

Lori didn't let me complete my thought, "Yeah, yeah. You want to fuck my tits. I know. What is it with you guys and tits? You always seem to want to put your cock between them - which is nice and all - but it seems a bit strange to me when there is a perfectly good mouth, pussy, or ass willing and waiting to be fucked."

My heart pounded. "Ass?"

"You like that, huh?" Lori quipped as she placed my cock between the valley of her boobs. My dick was well lubricated with Lori's sweet pussy juice. She squeezed both of her fleshy funbags so that my cock was almost completely surrounded by her dusky, brown sweater meat. The titty fuck was about to begin! "Yeah, call me weird but I like to get fucked in the ass. If you do again what you did to me just a few minutes ago you might get to sample it. I have gotten more than a few complements on my spicy, teen tushy."

Lori continued to talk as she slid her breasts up and down. Her nasty language just made everything more erotic. I let sensation wash over me as my cock slid between Lori's glorious tits.

Lori leaned down and spit on my cock, making everything wet and juicy. It felt so sensuous and naughty. And through it all Lori kept on talking, "Jessica called me earlier today and asked if we could hook up. It was so hot watching you guys in your car the other night. For the last few days, it was all I could think about. I must have masturbated ten times while thinking of you guys. I was sooo hoping I would get a call. So when Jessica rang me up, I immediately said agreed to meet her."

Lori looked up at me and licked her lips. Her violet eyes were all lust and flame. She seemed to like the titty fuck (as any dirty girl would), but she seemed to enjoy telling the story even more. I broke in for a minute, "You really like dirty talk, don't you Lori? You like me calling you a nasty slut?"

"Oh God, yes!" Lori sighed. Her Latina accent was driving me wild. It made her seem so much more sexual and exotic. Her voice drew attention to the cultural rift that possibly divided us (Who was I to judge, though?) Just the accent alone separated her from all the corn-fed sorority wannabes that I had been fucking.

I wondered, for a moment, if I could cum just by listening to Lori talk. I couldn't know. Her tits were doing a superb job on my cock. "I don't know what it is, but I become such a fucking whore during sex," Lori continued. "I love it when a guy throws me around and talks nasty to me. I think that is part of what turned me on so much the other night. I loved watching you face-fuck Jessica while finger-banging her pussy."

She spit on my cock again and continued her story, "So Jessica and I got together to have dinner. She looked so fucking hot!" I smiled. Jessica and hot were two words that easily went together. "Even though it was cold outside, she was wearing this tiny, little denim skirt. And she has those amazing tits that were totally bursting out of her shirt."

I interrupted in a teasing voice, "I thought you said that you didn't understand the male fascination with tits?"

Lori blushed. I caught her. "Yeah, I guess I do - especially when they are as nice as Jessica's." She giggled and said bashfully. "I have yet to touch them, and I can't wait to do that. Whose tits feel better around your cock?"

I paused to think for a moment. I closed my eyes and soaked in the sensation of skin sliding on skin. Lori's tits felt so good rubbing around the length of my dick. Her tongue snaked out and licked my tip of my cock as it emerged from her fleshy mounds. Lori was a definite treat.

"You know," I answered, "I don't think I have ever fucked Jessica's tits. I might have to fix that situation."

"I think you might too," Lori said grinning, "You might have to compare us both. I'd like to see that." The strokes of her tits were slow and long. Nothing was hurried. The sensation was incredible, but it wasn't putting me in danger of cumming. It was more of a sensual tease.

"So anyway," Lori continued, "We went to Murphy's down on 5th. You know what? Jessica, that skeezy blonde slut, put her hand on my thigh while we were ordering. She later then tried to finger-fuck me while the waiter was bringing us our food. I might have let her get inside me a little bit." Lori giggled. "Her fingers felt so delish in my twat. She rubbed my clit so good. I was really horny and I guess we both knew what was going to happen. But she was such as tease, and demanded that you join us."

Lori took my cock out from between her tits and hit it against each of her nipples. She smiled at me devilishly and swallowed my dick again.

I pulled my dick from my mouth and slapped her face with it. "C'mon. No sucking. Finish the titty fuck, dammit. Besides I want to hear the rest of the story."

"Oh all right be that way," Lori said as she tucked my cock back between her tits. She was bouncing up and down a lot quicker now. It seemed like she was trying to push me towards my orgasm.

Lori said, "We then went looking for you. We tried your office, but no luck. Jessica figured that you were probably studying so we came here to the library. We were about to give up when we spotted you all alone in that study room. That's when Jessica gave me her assignment." Oh, her tits felt so good. This was so nasty. My breath was coming faster. My toes were beginning to curl. I was getting close.