Order of Protection Ch. 23-27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mine too," Brian said as he opened the door. He was carrying a plate with a large sub sandwich and a big glass of milk. He set it down on the bedside table.

"Explain how you're going to prove it while I eat," I said. It turned out it was pretty simple; she was going to show me how to heal myself. I ate as she explained the basics of magical healing to me, and all I could think of was how far-fetched it all was.

The sandwich was quickly gone, along with the milk, as Brian removed the brace from my lower leg. "Your medical records are complete on this injury and your ribs," he said. "The leg was broken in several places, the doctor had to put a plate in to hold it together. A normal person would take eight to twelve weeks before it would be strong enough to walk on it."

I looked down at my leg. It was bruised, had a four inch scar from the incision, and I could see the plate under the skin. It looked terrible. "Ow," I said as I touched it.

"Place your fingers on the leg," Miriam said. "Close your eyes and clear your mind." I did; a friend had taught me how to meditate in my freshman year of college, so I went back to focusing on my breathing and letting the other thoughts depart. She taught me a phrase, I didn't know the language, but she helped me sound it out. "Repeat the phrase and let the magic flow. Imagine it coming forth from your heart, flowing down your arms and out your fingers."

I relaxed, repeating the phrase I'd learned. Nothing happened at first, but I kept going because I'd promised I'd try. Then I started to feel the tingles.

My chest and stomach started to heat up, like something was coming out. It wasn't scary, not like Aliens; it was like a warmth that was spreading to my arms. I focused on pushing it to my fingers, feeling them warm and start to pulse. The energy jumped into my broken leg; I could feel it tingle and warm.

"Holy shit, she's doing it," Brian said.

I ignored him, just focusing on saying the phrase and pushing the warmth out to my fingers and into my leg. Miriam removed the wrap from my ribs. "Jessie, move your hands to your chest now." I put them on the broken ribs, saying the phrase as the power flowed. A minute later, Miriam pulled them away. "That's enough," she said.

I stopped talking and opened my eyes, feeling the warmth retreat back into my chest before it went away completely. I looked down at my leg, touching it in disbelief as my fingers ran down it. The bruising was gone along with the scar. I pressed on the broken area, expecting to feel pain, but there was none. "It's..."

"Healed," Miriam said. "Your powers healed you. You did this, because you now have powerful magic inside you that you can use." She pulled me off the bed; I stood, there was no pain. I let go of her hands and walked a few steps, I was good as new. I felt my ribs, taking a deep breath, no pain there either.

I couldn't deny it any more.

I was a witch.