Orient Beach Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only a few minutes of nude play until up the beach walked a few familiar faces. The all-American blonde and her female friend, still fully dressed in conservative bikinis, came strolling along the waterline and locked eyes with Amanda and I. Her expression opened up into a smile as she saw us, completely naked and open, and I caught Amanda's return volley to open up conversation with the two twenty-somethings.

"So I see you've come to check out the nude beach, huh?" I said to her, regretting at the moment that my cock wasn't looking at it's fullest potential.

"Oh...hi there! Yes, we thought we'd take a stroll down here and see what the hype was about!" she said, looking somewhat bashful as she and her brunette friend closed their body language to unconsciously indicate their nervousness.

"I'm Matt, by the way. This is Amanda - I don't think we were properly introduced last night at dinner."

"I'm Erica, and this is Jen," she motioned to her even shyer friend, whose eyes darted around at the nude bathers that surrounded her on all sides.

Amanda immediately shifted into her social gear, and exhorted, "I'm so glad you guys came over here to try it! No pressure, but we're sitting just up the beach if you'd like to join us!"

Erica's leg turned inward nervously, likely involuntarily. She giggled to herself and said, "Well, we'd had lunch at Pedro's Bar and saw the nudist beach, and figured we'd see if you guys were really here since you seemed so cool last night. Jen, should we give it a shot?"

Jen was clearly the more reserved of the two. She looked around nervously once again, and whispered to Erica, "Do I have to get naked? I don't know if Dan would be cool with that."

Amanda seemed well-versed in these matters, at once saying "You know what? Let's go get some shots and you girls can take these swimsuits off. Whether you stay for a few minutes or all day, whatever! The more the merrier!"

Jen locked her eyes squarely on Amanda's bouncing breasts, and then onto my now tumescent cock, and we all followed Amanda back up the beach to our chairs, where Michelle was reclining with her arms behind her head, fully exposed.

"Michelle! This is Erica and Jen, remember them from last night? Let's grab a round of shots and see if we can get them naked!"

Michelle lowered her sunglasses to gaze over the top of them and gently smiled, while Amanda skittered off to the Perch to pick up some drinks. Erica turned to me, seemingly not nervous at all, and said "So, I don't normally get naked with people I interrupt at dinner..."

"Me either," I replied sarcastically, "usually I get naked first and then interrupt them."

Even before Amanda returned with the drinks, Erica reached behind her head and began to undo her top. "I really, REALLY wanted to try this...so please don't judge!" she said, as she dropped her bikini top to reveal a beautiful pair of natural breasts, the left of which had a small mole next to her pink puffy areola.

Jen looked like she was about to faint at the sight of her friend taking her top off, but just then Amanda returned with a tray of tequila shots for the group.

"Erica! My girl! Feels much better doesn't it?" she said as she handed us each a shot, putting her arm around Jen's shoulders as we took them.

"Wait...can we not make a big deal of this? But like, I'm gonna get naked." Erica said after downing her drink, laughing heartily and peeling off her bikini bottom. She took off down the beach completely nude to dive into the water.

Amanda, Michelle, and I laughed as Erica dove into the water and Jen looked on. Jen took her shot, looked back at us, and began undoing her top as well, much to our surprise. At first I only saw her from the back, but her cropped brunette hair fell against her shoulders and I saw her shrug and drop her bottoms as well. Jen's pale skinny butt cheeks bobbed as she chased naked after her friend and dove into the clear Caribbean water.

(to be continued...)

12