Origin of the Pliscotheans Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronde
ronde
2,269 Followers

“Shilla, Lauxeans are an agreeable people when relationships are involved. You see, I too have found a craving for males, a craving started by your beloved Arnak, although it appears he may not be interested in sharing himself for a while. I hope one of your companion colonists may be willing to couple with me from time to time. You and I may live together and share our pleasure with males as we desire, if that is your wish. Perhaps you may favor the attentions of another Lauxean female, or would desire to share yourself with another and me as Vrenna and I shared you. It does not matter, as long as we can be together.”

Shilla embraced Ansea and said, “I had hoped you might feel this way. I missed you, Ansea.”

The shuttles landed colonists, supplies, equipment, and everything else needed for settlement of Omthal. In not many cycles of the planet’s orbit around Anthes, Omthal became a home for the Pliscotheans as well as the hundred Lauxean females who came to live there. They established homes, farms, and industry, and the colony soon became self-sufficient. Partners met, lives were joined together, and future generations were conceived. For millennia into the future, the white, pink, and blue children of the lush planet would learn the story of the history of Lauxes, the origin of the Pliscotheans, and of the five females and one male who joined the two species on Omthal.

ronde
ronde
2,269 Followers