Oscar Bait Casting Ch. 01

Story Info
Aish and Kareena become part of the cast.
3k words
4.17
15.9k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[In the Oscar Bait series this is part 2. But each story is so long that it's divided into parts, so I have named them separately.]

***

Kareena entered the sparsely-populated room followed by Saif. There were many people in the room, almost all of them pretty girls, but the room itself was so large and well-furnished that they were able to hang out without treading on each other's toes. They were all waiting patiently and passing the time like it was some park where people play chess.

For herself and Saif Kareena picked out two chairs that were placed next to a big pillar. There was a small table between them but the chairs were not facing it. They were facing the door in the other wall leading to the inside of Romeo's mansion. Since, the girls were all waiting to be picked up by one of Romeo's staff, and that's the door they will come in through, it made sense to face the chairs to the door.

Putting her handbag on the table, Kareena took off her long overcoat and handed it to Saif. The effect was like a thousand-watt bulb was turned on in the room!

Kareena's dress was a skin-tight, leather tube dress. It was such thin leather that the shape of her well-round boobs could be seen. It showed a generous cleavage to the point that the lack of a bra was clearly visible. It draped tightly around her slim, slender figure and stopped at her upper thighs.

In the back the hem of the dress stopped a couple of inches below the curve of her ass cheeks. In fact, the bottom part of her butt cheeks was exposed and visible in the super-short dress even if she stood straight.

Between her tits, the dress had a 6 inch gap which was covered by noodle-thin leather straps criss-crossing down. While the dress itself was black leather, the strings were a sexy pink and attracted the eye to Kareena's beautiful, bare skin. This string-covered gap continued down her torso to just above her navel, wrapped around to the back and stopped on her ass, but not before exposing two inches of her ass crack.

No panties could be worn with it without being quite visible and Kareena was not wearing even a little thong. Her long legs were fully bare, smoothly shaved and shone with the loving massage of baby oil into them that Saif had done earlier that day.

While every girl in the Meat Locker was wearing something outrageously sexy to earn her place, Kareena's dress easily won the title of being the sluttiest and hottest in the whole room. Even Saif whistled when she took off the coat. Outside, she had opened her coat to show the guard that she was dressed suitably for the Meat Locker. He had taken his time checking her out, and even made her open her legs to check that she was not wearing panties.

Although, she had never been here before, Kareena knew the rules of the Meat Locker. This specially appointed, large, well-furnished room in Romeo's mansion was dedicated to those girls who knew that they were director's fuckmeat and didn't mind waiting to picked up and used as such.

In order to gain access to this room, they had to follow the protocol. Their dresses had to be super sexy as per Romeo's dress code and they needed to tell the guard that they were going to the Meat Locker. The guard had the power to allow or disallow them. Since this was completely unofficial and off the books, there was no way to appeal if the guard said no.

Knowing this very real situation, the girls came ready to cooperate and be checked out by the guard. They never tried to bully their way in and they never argued with the guard. You could plead, but not argue.

Depending on who was on guard duty and what his mood, the guard could examine the girls' dresses or the girls themselves. If he wanted to finger their cunt to "make sure" they didn't have any panties on, the girls would cooperate quickly and unquestioningly. Kareena was prepared to take off her coat and spread her legs when the guard had said that she could go in.

Now she sat down in the chair, taking care to keep her shapely legs uncrossed and slightly open. In that short dress, her pussy was easily visible when she sat down and that's what she wanted.

Saif sat down next to her and whispered to her "Baby, you look amazing!"

Kareena favoured him with a smile "Thank you, jaan."

As they sat there and talked softy more girls came in and took their seats. Saif looked around and marvelled at the beauty. Each girl was stunning and they all wore skimpy dresses that would cause erections in a club as soon as they walked in.

"Babe, these girls are amazingly hot." He whispered to Kareena.

"Of course. Sir, only picks the hottest bitches." Kareena said with a touch of pride.

"That's why he claimed you that time in France, didn't he?" Saif said smiling pleasantly.

A girl came over to them and asked "I am sorry, can I take that magazine, please?

"Of course." Saif picked up the magazine from their table and handed it to her.

He looked at the girl. She was young, about 22 or 23 years old, and she had a shapely, perfectly sculpted body. Her dress was short and tight. It was so skimpy that her body was displayed in a mouth-watering display. It was easy to see that once Romeo picked her, he could nail her right away without even needing to pull up her dress.

"Thank you, Sir. I was reading it yesterday and I left the story in the middle." A soft, beautiful smile lit up her beautiful, oval face.

"Not a problem." Saif said, returning her smile.

"By the way, I am Mandana Karimi." She said offering her hand to first Saif then Kareena.

"You were here yesterday too, Mandana?" Kareena spoke to her for the first time.

"Yes, ma'am. I have been coming here for 2 weeks now." There was no touch of regret in Mandana's voice.

"Wow, you have patience."

"Ma'am, I think that if I went around the city, talking to many directors and handing out my resume, I won't get to see most of them. The ones who will see me would want to fuck me."

"Well, of course, that's how the industry..." Kareena started to remind her but she cut her off.

"I know, ma'am. And I am fully ready for that. But all those directors won't be worth my time, and body, because not all of them will really be making films. And those who will make, not all of them make good films. So, my chance of real success is very small."

This time Kareena listened without interrupting.

"But," Mandana continued "if I hold on and keep patience, hopefully I can catch Mr. Romeo's eye. Of course, he will want to fuck me but he's a handsome man, so why not. I think many girls here would date him even if he was not a hotshot director."

There were some murmurs of assent from the girls who were in earshot.

"And he nails a girl, he uses her in his films, that's his rule. His films are always good and his actresses are always noticed. So, my chance of a real success is much better here."

"You have really thought about it!" Kareena said admiringly.

"Oh yes, ma'am. In fact I do have a friend, my roommate, her name is Amyra Dastur, she is taking the other route. She goes around to see producers and directors to get a break. She's been trying for 8 months, even before I came to Bombay. She has been fucked on the casting couch three times, and she has had one role as an extra in a film that flopped."

Kareena nodded. The girl had planned her odds and made her choice. Kareena could not say that she had chosen wrong.

Mandana went back to her seat with the magazine and Kareena waited with Saif.

About late morning Lara Dutta entered the room from the mansion's side. She looked around the room and announced "I need 4 girls with long legs who know how to swim."

Some of the girls raised their hands. Lara looked around and started towards them "All of you stand up and show me your legs."

On the way to those girls though, Lara noticed Kareena.

"Kareena! Saif! Hello!" she exclaimed and came over to them. She hugged Kareena and kissed Saif on the mouth.

"What are you guys doing here? This is the Meat Locker." Lara was still speaking in a loud, surprised voice.

"Well, I wanted to see Sir." Kareena said a little apologetically.

"Of course. But you could just call. You were Sir's whore yourself, weren't you?"

"Yes" Kareena said proudly "for two years after he claimed me in France."

"And Sir always likes to meet his whores. Even if they get married." She sot a cheeky glance at Saif.

"That's nice to know. I think he has changed phone number and secretary since I was his property. I could not get through."

"Oh yes. You are right about that. He had to change the number because of a stalker fan. It was my fault really. Long story. But his secretary is still Amrita Rao. She's been serving him for a long time."

"When he claimed me, he had just taken possession of Mahima Chaudhary."

"Oh, that far back. Hmmm, well, now that you are here I can take you in, yes?"

"Of course, that's why I am here."

"Cool. Just give me 2 minutes to pick my 4 long-legged bitches and I will take you inside."

"That's fine. Take your time."

====================================================

"Sir, see what I have brought you."

Lara walked into the living room with a whole procession behind her.

Romeo sitting on the couch was bent over some papers on the coffee table with a highlighter and marking some portions, didn't look up and said "Did you find my four long-legged pieces?"

"Of course, Sir. But I found something else too."

"What?"

"Sir, look na!" Lara implored.

And when Romeo looked up he smiled and stood up.

"Well, hello, hello. Hi Karena. Hello Saif! Must be a good day today that you guys came to visit me. Welcome. Welcome!"

"I found her in the Meat Locker/" Lara commented.

"What? What were you doing in the Meat Locker, doll?"

"Long story, Sir. I will tell you later." Kareena smiled and walked up close to Romeo. She gave him a tight hug and a long, wet kiss that was steaming hot even to see. She pressed her young, warm body tightly against him and held on to him as she pressed her luscious, red lips to his hot lips. Opening her mouth quickly, she accepted his tongue in her mouth and sucked on it slowly, licking it with her own tongue while their breath merged in an erotic, steamy mixture of pure sex.

Saif, being the smart husband he was, didn't watch the kiss. Instead he let his wife greet her old owner properly and he himself chatted with Lara. When he sensed that Kareena and Romeo had parted, he turned to Romeo and shook hands.

Romeo now took a look at the four girls that Lara had brought and told Lara to take them in the office to wait. He would check them out later.

Taking Kareena to the sofa, he said down and pulled her down on his lap. She sat on his thigh while his right hand went around her slender waist. Saif didn't mind it at all and simply sat down on a sofa chair nearby.

"So, why is my own whore coming via the Meat Locker?" Romeo asked once they were settled, his hand rubbing Kareena's smooth bare back casually.

Kareena explained her difficulties in getting hold of him.

"And you didn't have my email address?" Romeo asked when she had finished.

"Oops! Sorry, I didn't think of that, Sir."

"I should spank you, girl."

"That's always your right, Sir. But actually I thought you forgot your old whore."

"How can I forget you, slut. I was simply leaving you alone to live your married life."

"But Sir, I was always your bitch, and I am still your bitch. Even Saif knows it. Ask him."

Saif spoke up without being asked "Yes, Sir. That's very true. Even after our wedding she told me that she would be faithful to me except if you called. And I knew her history with you so I, of course, didn't make any objections."

Romeo smiled and rubbed Kareena's bare, smooth back "You do look gorgeous, pet."

"Thank you, Sir." Kareena easily lifted her leg and straddled his lap. With her dress being so short and skimpy, Kareena was fully exposed to Romeo's view as she opened her legs across his lap.

"Sir, would it be indecent of me" she said slowly opening the button of his pyjama bottoms "to talk about your latest project?"

"Not at all, darling." He replied just as calmly, letting her open her pyjama bottoms "What would you like to talk about?"

Kareena moved her hips and forth, gently rubbing his cockhead with her pussy as his hard dick came out erect from his pyjamas.

"There's talk in the industry that you are considering Aish for the main lead. I...unghh" Her words were cut off by her grunt as Romeo pushed up and his cockhead entered her pussy, stretching her tight hole to its limit.

She lowered herself and took more of his hard cock into her cunt, whimpering in the process. Speaking for her was impossible as she tried to get adjusted to his thick, meaty beast in her tight pussy.

"Mmmm, god, that feels so good!" She blurted out as she pushed her ass lower on his thighs and the throbbing hard cock filled her tight cunt so very deep.

Romeo kneaded her full, firm tits in her tight dress and pulled her close. He touched his lips to her ear and whispered "Lower, baby. Show me what a good whore you are!"

"Yes, Sir. Yes, Master!" Kareena gritted her teeth, pulled up a little then slammed down hard causing his cockhead to hit her cervix as the huge cock was buried in her tight cunt.

"Oh mummy! Aaaaah! Aaaaah! Aaaah!" Kareena yelped like a bitch as every little movement of their bodies caused his cockhead to grind on her cervix, causing fresh pains.

With his hand on her ass, and one on her bare back, Romeo pressed her close to him, her tits crushed on his chest, his cock completely owning her body. He looked over Kareena's shoulder and talked to Saif.

"Saif, Bebo isn't able to talk right now. Do you want to tell me what she wanted to say."

"Yes, Sir, of course." Saif looked at his wife impaled on her director's huge cock and licked his lips "She was wondering if you would consider her suitable for any role in your project, in the Oscar Bait film."

"Ah, Okay." Romeo understood this completely.

"May I cum, Sir? May I please cum? Please let me cum, Sir!" Kareena begged loudly as she moved her hips on his lap, fucking herself in a wanton and lewd manner, oblivious to the rest of the world.

"Yes, you may cum, whore!" Romeo said softly and fucked her cunt slowly with more grinding strokes than pumping.

But Kareena was in such a heightened state of arousal right now that even those strokes made her cum hard. The pain of Romeo's cock fucking her cervix mixed with the pleasure of his cock rubbing on her gspot made her pussy throb uncontrollably in a hard orgasm.

She babbled and cursed, screamed and moaned as the mind-boggling orgasm shook her whole body and fried her mind. She rode Romeo's dick hard, lifting her ass off his lap and then slamming herself down with a long stroke, again and again. Even the pain was not able to deter the force of her strokes. She seemed to be enjoying the pain and the pleasure both equally.

Her orgasm was just subsiding when Romeo laid her down on her back on the couch and started to drill her hard. He rammed his long, hard cock deep into her pussy with smooth, deep thrusts. With each stroke he nailed her ass into the couch cushions and Kareena's soft, delicate body seemed to just barely survive the force of his fucking.

She asked permission again which he gave and they both came together. His strokes were frenzied and hard, like he was going to break her into a million pieces. She took all his strokes with the submission of a true whore and even though her body shook like a dingy in a storm she kept her legs wrapped around his waist and let him fuck her brutally deep.

It was a few minutes later when Kareena was on her knees licking Romeo's cumsoaked cock that conversation was able to continue.

"So" Romeo picked up the conversational thread "we are looking for a role for you two."

Saif took out his handkerchief and wiped his forehead. He finally understood why his wife had put this condition that she would always be Romeo's bitch if he called her.

He shook his head "No, Sir. Only for Kareena. I mean I would be honoured to work with an amazing filmmaker like yourself if given the chance, but that's not why we came here."

Romeo nodded his understanding. He stroked Kareena's head and pushed her into his crotch, making her suck his cock deeper. She got the point and started taking his semi-hard cock fully in her mouth.

"Okay, that's what we'll do then." Romeo included both Kareena and Saif in his comment "I have something I will try Kareena for, and we'll find a role for Saif when we come across one."

And then he fucked her face. When Kareena left that day she had the creamy, fresh, warm taste of his cum in her mouth.

[End of Part 1]