Oscar Bait Casting Ch. 02

Story Info
Aishwarya and Kareena's special screen test.
2.9k words
4.54
23.9k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day Kareena and Saif came to see Romeo at the studios. When they got to his office, his secretary - Amrita Rao told them that he was on sound stage 6 and wanted them to join him there.

On stage 6 they met Aishwarya and Abhishek in addition to Romeo. Romeo explained the scene for the screen test to Aish and Kareena. He said he was considering Kareena for the role of Aishwarya's friend in the film. The scene would be that Kareena seduces Aishwarya in New York where Aishwarya has been living with her husband and getting frustrated by a sexless, boring life.

There was the set of a bedroom all arranged. Only a small crew was present to shoot the screen test. The girls went into the green room to change into nightwear and get ready for the shot.

Kareena asked Aishwarya "So how was your audition?"

"Glorious!" Aish replied with feeling "Sir is the best when it comes to putting a girl in her place. He's already started my whore training. My body is all sore right now." She finished proudly.

"Wow! I am so jealous! Good for you!"

"I am sure you will go through the audition as well, no?" Aish asked.

"Yes, I think so. Sir nailed me yesterday when Saif and I went to meet him. He hasn't mentioned anything about audition but both Saif and I know that I will be completely Sir's bitch if he selects me for the film."

"Well, of course. That's where you are lucky. Saif is so supportive of your career. Abhishek doesn't know that Sir is fucking me again. I have to trick him."

"Oh. But what will you say when you move in with Sir? I am sure we'll both be his live-in whores during the project."

"Yes, I know. I am ready for it but I haven't managed to tell Abhishek yet. That's why it's delayed, but I need to figure it out before Sir starts getting impatient."

Meanwhile:

Outside Abhishek and Saif were having a chat while sipping coffee.

Saif started "Quite a big project, right?"

"Yes. Seems to be the buzz of the industry right now." Abhishek agreed.

"I will be really happy if Bebo gets a role. Is Aish confirmed for the lead?"

"No," Abhishek said based on his knowledge "Romeo is still considering her. Today's screen test will be the final test, it seems."

In the greenroom:

"Aish?"

"Yeah?"

"You know in real life Sir has a firm rule, his whores are never allowed to wear panties."

"I know."

"But this is a screen test, and we are in nighties. Are we supposed to wear panties or not?"

"Ummm...I don't know. We can just wear them and if Sir says we will take them off there. I am not shy."

"Neither am I. But I am just trying to earn my place again as his whore. I don't want to mess up on the first step. What if I go out there wearing panties and Sir thinks oh, she's not the whore she used to be, and then goes on to find some other slut for this role who doesn't own any panties?"

"You are thinking too much." Aish said, but she sounded doubtful.

"Am I?"

"Well...what do you want to do?"

In response, Kareena stepped to the door, opened it a crack and asked the production hand stationed there to go find Romeo.

Outside:

Romeo grumbled "Yes, of course, I will come, I am at their beck and call. They are the filmmakers and I am the talent. Of course, they are calling. Why do these girls take twice the time in getting ready when everything else is ready I would never know."

But even as he was grumbling he did walk across the stage, around the edge and disappeared towards the green room door.

Abhishek saw this and commented to Saif "A lot of pressure on any man making this kind of project."

"Immense!" Saif agreed.

"I mean it's all good that you get a lot of buzz from making an 'Oscar Bait' movie. But if you happen to make just one mistake...well, the industry only salutes the success."

"True. Today everybody wants to be in the Oscar Bait project, but if God forbid, it bombs at the box office..."

"Your name is mud."

While these gentlemen were discussing the immense pressures on Romeo, the man himself was talking to the two most beautiful Bollywood actresses in the privacy of the green room.

"Oh, that's easy!" he said in response to Aishwarya's question "You will both wear panties but as part of the seduction scene Bebo will remove your panties before she kneels between your legs and licks your pussy."

"Mmmm, hot damn!" Kareena said and grinned.

"Not yet" Romeo said and took the panties from Aish who was trying to put them on.

He put them aside and pulled Aish up by the arm. As he bent her over the dressing table she quickly opened her legs. Romeo opened his zip and slammed his hard cock smoothly into her tight pussy without any preamble. She was already a bit moist but not enough to take his big cock so deep. She whimpered with the hard, quick penetration of his thick cock. She bit her lip and tried to contain the noise as she knew her husband was right outside.

Putting one hand on her shoulder he started to fuck her as casually as if giving notes on acting. Aishwarya held on to the dressing table and kept her legs open for him to nail her as deep as he wanted.

On a signal of his hand, Kareena went down on her knees under him and started licking his cock as it pumped in and out of Aishwarya's pussy. Aish was dripping hard very soon and Kareena sat down on her ass and drank all her juices as Romeo's thick cock squeezed them out.

In a few minutes, Aish started to buck her hips, faster and harder. Just as her body was about give that final jerk before exploding in a hard orgasm Romeo pulled out and let Kareena drink Aishwarya's cum right from her soaking wet pussy. He kept her in place with his hands on her hips.

Then he pushed his cock in Kareena's mouth and fucked her beautiful face until he came in her mouth. He kept her hair in his hand and fed her his hot cum load after load.

When he was done dumping his load in Kareena's mouth, he stepped back and checked his pants and shoes. He pointed to his shoes. Both girls knelt down quickly and started licking his shoes to clean up the few glistening drops of cum that had dribbled there. Watching two of the most beautiful super star heroines of Bollywood licking and eating his cum, Romeo smiled.

"Get ready, whores!" He said and walked to the door.

Opening the door he looked back over his shoulder and said loudly "And this time when you say ten minutes make sure you mean ten minutes, everything's been ready for hours except for you two bitches still stuck in make-up!"

He walked back to the camera and started discussing technical things with the cameraman.

Abhishek watching this tantrum said to Saif "Oh man! I hope he doesn't fire Aishu, she's really looking forward to getting this role."

Saif smiled "I am sure she will win it in this screen test."

The screen test was quite hot. Having Kareena and Aishwarya both in filmy nighties was super sexy in itself. But then the scene was also a very intimate one starting with the two girls talking then progressing to Kareena teasing Aishwarya. Then just before the end, Kareena pulled Aishwarya's panties down and got between her legs to lick her pussy. The camera only focused on Aishwarya's face and expressions but in reality Kareena did get between Aishwarya's legs and teased her pussy with her tongue.

"Well, that was good girls. I have only a couple of notes but they are important ones." Romeo said on the set with both Aish and Kareena present and their husbands listening from the sidelines.

"Sure, Sir. What can we do better?" Aish asked.

"Let me get the tape and look at it again. Then you girls come into my office, in ten minutes."

"Ok, Sir."

As Romeo disappeared with the tape the girls came to talk to their husbands.

"I am really nervous." Aish said to Abhi.

"Why? He said you did well."

"That's what he says when he has things to correct. Just a couple of notes, that's how he always starts."

"Oh!"

"I am sure you will be fine!" Saif said from the other chair "How did you feel, Bebo?"

"I think it was good. Sir probably has some notes to improve it, that's all."

"Well, we'll find out. Come, Bebo, let's go. We'll wait outside his office if he's not yet ready to see us."

The girls went in, wearing coats over their filmy nighties. There husbands watched them go then went back to their own chat.

Inside Romeo's office:

s

Both the girls took off their coats as they entered his office and dropped them on the visitor chair. Next went their nighties on the same chairs. This they did without a word then walked around the desk to stand on either side of Romeo's chair.

Romeo's pants were down around his ankles and his cock was hard and sticking out between his legs. It was not fully erect yet. Aish from his right and Kareena from his left bent over and started licking his meaty shaft. Pretty soon it was fully erect and sticking out of his lap like a pole.

Aish lifted her leg and straddled Romeo's lap. She placed both knees on the chair, on either side of his legs and pushed her ass back until his bulbous, pre-cum wet cockhead was touching her pussy hole. Then she lowered herself and engulfed his hard, erect meatpole in her wet, slippery cunt.

"Mmmmm God!" Aish lifted her head and moaned as she felt the thick beast plugging her tight pussy so deep.

Kareena stood by Romeo's side and bent over to kiss him full on the mouth. He kissed her back and at the same time slipped his left hand between her legs. She opened her legs and accepted his two outstretched fingers in her pussy. She moved her hips and fucked herself on his fingers while his tongue fucked her mouth in and out.

With slow but deep strokes Aishwarya began to ride Romeo's hard cock expertly. She knew how to be a good whore and she was intent on using all her skill and recent training in pleasing her director.

Having her husband right outside was a big turn on for Aishwarya. Her pussy was dripping with juices and soaking Romeo's cock. She kept moving her hips in the most wanton, cock-hungry manner and moaning every time his cockhead drilled so very deep in her pussy.

Romeo's fingers were hooked inside Kareena's cunt and massaging her gspot as she moved back and forth fucking her cunt deep on his long fingers. She was kissing his lips, sucking them hungrily, sucking on his tongue as it pushed deep into her mouth and moaning with the sheer multitude of sensations coursing through her body.

When Romeo broke the kiss and started kissing Aish, Kareena moved to his neck and started to lick and suck just below his jaw. Her body was hungry, really hungry and heading towards a thunderous explosion.

They came in quick succession. First Aishwarya exploded on his lap. She collapsed on his chest as the hot, hard orgasm took over her body. Romeo kept nailing her from below, pumping her cunt full of his hard meat by bucking his hips. She moaned and whimpered with each stroke and came on his thrusting cock.

Kareena's orgasm was just as hard. She pushed down hard as she felt it approaching. He moved his fingertips inside her cunt which made her body react violently. She came so hard that her knees gave out and she hugged his neck in order to stay up. Her cunt juices completely soaked his hand as she bucked her hips and screamed his name.

He held them in his arms as he came inside Aishwarya's cunt. His strokes grew urgent and hard as his dumped his seed into her cunt proving once again that even after her marriage she was actually his whore and completely under his power.

Both girls automatically went down to their knees to clean him up. Romeo had them swap places so that Kareena licked his cock eating his cum mixed with Aishwarya's pussy juice and Aish was licking up his hand covered in Kareena's cum. There was more mess on his cock, balls and thighs though, and after finishing her job Aish moved to join Kareena. Together they sucked his cock clean, licks cum off his balls and ate up every single drop of cum from his thighs and even his chair.

=====================================

"You were right!" Abhishek said as Aishwarya approached his chair "He said a couple of points and then he kept you in his office for almost an hour!"

"Exactly, hun. And for some reason he drilled into me much harder than he did Bebo."

"Why is that?"

"I don't know. Maybe because he's considering me for the main lead and she's only a supporting character?"

"That must be it. You got the role then?"

"Kind of."

"Why kind of?"

Aish sat down in her husband's lap and continued "He said I have to come with him for the location scouting in US, and he will have lots of workshops and rehearsals etc. He wants me to practically live with him. He asked me if I can move into his mansion for the duration of the production."

"Oh wow! What did you say?"

"Well, I said no, of course. I told him I am married, it won't look good."

"That's right. So you said no? What about the role?"

"I didn't say no outright, but I said I will have to ask you and Papa."

"What about you, Bebo? Did you get the role?" Saif asked from the next chair. He also had Kareena on his lap and they had both heard the whole conversation.

"Well, same actually. He wants me to move in as well. He said main cast and crew members will live with him whether he is in India or US while we are doing this project."

"What did you say?"

"I said I will ask my husband but it would be no problem."

"Yes, that's right. I know it's for the good of the film and for a project like this which will be very intense it will help if the main team is always in the same place. You have my full support. You can pack tonight and move into his mansion tomorrow if you want. I will drop you there myself."

"Aw, I love you, baby!" Kareena kissed Saif passionately.

At that moment, Abhishek hated Saif with a vengeance for making him look petty and insecure.

"Well, we will figure something out." He said to Aish to save face.

"Yes, honey. I have asked him to come to dinner and meet Papa. I said if he can convince Papa, then it will be ok."

"That's perfect, darling. Did he agree?"

"He did. He will come for dinner tomorrow night."

"Good." Abhishek felt relieved. There was no way his 77-year old, traditional father was going to let his daughter-in-law move in with any director. He took a sigh of relief.

===========================================

"Is it too revealing?" Aish asked her mother-in-law.

Jaya turned from the stove and looked at her Miss World daughter-in-law "Well, a saree and halter blouse is perfect, if you are going to a function. For welcoming your prospective director, you are too overdressed."

"What do you mean, mom?"

"Directors like to grope their property, especially in mixed company and public. This saree looks great, but it will give him no place to put his hand in or feel you up."

Aish looked at her elderly mother-in-law with open mouth.

"Well, don't look so shocked, girl. Do you think I am an alien? I worked in this same industry even before you were born. You think I never had to spread my legs for a filmmaker?"

"Even in those days?"

"In all days, powerful men will do a favour for ambitious young girls, but they will take the favour in return too. In those days it was easier, with very little press. A girl could spend a whole weekend at the producer's place and nobody would know. Most directors used to keep their leading ladies as their mistress during all outdoor and foreign shoots away from their wives."

"Wow! I had no idea."

"At least that's one good thing about this Romeo, he does everything openly and screw anyone who messes with him. He never got married and he always boldly kept his actresses as his whores."

"Yes, that's very true. Romeo sir is so open about everything even reporters are shy about reporting on his lifestyle. I was his whore for several years after I won the crown but even today it's only known to industry insiders."

"Well, your father-in-law knows. But he knows the ways of the industry. You just manage Abhi and everything will be fine."

"Yes, I may need help with him. Romeo sir wants me to move in with him but Abhi hasn't really warmed up to the idea."

"Ok. I will see what I can do to help you. Now you go change into some short, open dress that will let Romeo have access to you."

[End of Part 2]