Other Side of Town Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then it happened: "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH—YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..." his cockhead struck my prostate and stars began dancing before my eyes.

From the very first time I'd opened my legs for a man, and experienced the ultimate thrill of being completely filled with cock, I fuck like a woman and strain and work to get my man's cock as deeply inside me as possible.

"YES---YES---OH GOD YES---MORE--MORE--GIVE ME MORE..." I cried out.

Timothy fucked me faster and harder. My excited utterances inspired him; he used his cock like a weapon plunging madly into me...if I hadn't been holding the iron bars with all my strength, the ferocity of his thrusts would have sent my head banging against the metal headboard.

His grunts of effort grew louder...the walls of my boy-cunt tightened their grip on his cock and kneaded and milked his throbbing flesh.

My head swayed from side to side and each time his cockhead banged my prostate my eyeballs rolled back in their sockets...every thrust into me inflamed my nerve-endings sending sharp jolts of pleasure thru my prick and balls...this moment is what life is all about---two lovers entwined in the ultimate display of primitive passion...nothing in life can compare to the grunts and groans of two glistening, sweaty bodies as they mindlessly strain to climax and complete the mating ritual...this act between human beings had remained unchanged for thousands of years...mindless lust and the overwhelming need to quench said lust has never differed one iota from the caveman to modern man...a man's need to empty his balls is as basic as the need for food and water.

Timothy suddenly bellowed and plunged hard into me---his first explosion of hot semen and sperm shot from his cock-slit and struck the back of my boy-cunt...

That sent me over the edge---my prick began spewing cum in mid-air between our insanely, gyrating bodies...the cacophony of sounds and noises men make when their cocks spurt rope-after-rope of pent-up lust and desire bounced off the walls of the bedroom...I held onto to the iron bars with a death-grip as Timothy plunged into me with one final, brutal thrust...his hot cum filling me then leaking from my widely-stretched anus.

He collapsed on top of me and my arms immediately went around his shoulders. I held him to me as we gasped and choked for oxygen...our chests rapidly rose and fell...nothing was said---no words were needed to express the joy in our hearts, and the delicious ache from our softening pricks and empty scrotum's.

He rolled over onto his back and turned off the bedside lamp. I lay my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat. His arms enveloped me and our shared intimacy gave me a warm glow...a short time later he began to softly snore...I kissed the moist flesh over his heart, and closed my eyes...before I nodded off, I heard my mind ask "How can something so wonderful between two loving people be so terribly wrong, Dad?"

We awoke sometime before noon. Timothy gave me a robe to wear and I followed him into the kitchen. He made a pot of coffee, and slices of toast. We ate and drank at the kitchen table in silence.

When we finished he asked me if I wanted to join him in the shower.

"I'd love to," I said with a smile.

I washed him and he washed me and by the time we were done we both had raging erections. He soaped his hand and took hold of my prick---I did the same for him. We kissed while we masturbated each other. We both cried out within seconds of one another and spurted our sperm and semen onto each others bellies.

"What a wonderful way to start the day!" I said smiling from ear to ear.

He asked if I would spend the day with him, and it made me feel bad that I had to decline. My 'date' with Sarah was that night, but I couldn't tell Timothy anything about it so I made up a phony excuse.

Before I left his place I thanked him for a wonderful time. He kissed and hugged me and said, "Billy, I really don't know a thing about you---you never talk of your work, or even where you live...you know everything there is to know about me---I hope one day you'll trust me enough to have a real conversation with me."

His words stung---my heart ached. I wanted to be honest with him and tell him everything but if I couldn't be honest with myself, how could I explain myself to someone else?

I cursed myself for allowing fear to rule my life...it seemed like an especially long drive home to the other side of town...and my other life...