Ottawa Escort Chronicles Ch. 02

Story Info
African dominatrix pegs shy Haitian student.
1.3k words
2
8.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers

My name is Peterson Jean-Pierre and I'm a Haitian-Canadian brother living in the City of Gatineau, Quebec. I was born in the City of Montreal, but I've been living near the Quebec/Ontario border for some time now. I attend La Cite Collegiale, where I study police foundations. One of these days, I can see myself working in the field of law enforcement. Just a regular hard-working, church-going and scholarly brother, that's me in a nutshell. I actually think I'd make a good cop.

When I am not at school, or at work, I obsess over the world of BDSM and Kink. I subscribe to the website Kink.com and practically devour each and every last one of their online videos. Black female sexual domination particularly fascinates me. Nyomi Banxx sizzled when she did femdom work for that site. Nothing quite like her work, I swear. There's something about a dominant Black woman that simply sets my world on fire, ladies and gentlemen.

Alright, I'll stop beating around the bush at this point. I need a bossy Black woman to fuck my ass with a strap-on dildo. Every Black man on this planet complains about bossy Black women, but me, I actually like them. Yes, you read right. At the end of the day, we like what we like. Black female dominance turns me on in a sexual way, and I've got no other way to fulfill my needs.

Odd desires for a big and tall Black man like myself to admit to having, right? I jerk off to a lot porn featuring women fucking men with strap-on dildos, a practice called pegging, and it arouses me without fail every time. I wish to experience this for myself but I don't have a girlfriend. My last relationship didn't work out so well because I dated Loretta, a psychotic chick from Ghana. There's a fine line between female dominance and abuse, and Loretta was abusive.

I still got those aforementioned needs, ladies and gentlemen. What's a brother to do? I was browsing the back pages of the Ottawa Sun newspaper when I came across a most promising ad. The lovely Mistress Oromo. A self-described dominant Black goddess who declared herself ready to tame and punish naughty males, to the tune of two hundred bucks per hour. Well, considering I just got my tax return from the Canadian government, and my rent is fully paid thanks to my part-time job as a security guard, why not have a little fun?

Thus I found myself in the Montreal Road area of metropolitan Ottawa, Ontario, not too far from downtown, and I took a deep breath as I walked into a certain hotel, and said to the dour-faced clerk that I was meeting someone upstairs. I went up there, and knocked on the first door by the stairway. The door opened, and a vision of beauty greeted me. Tall, curvy and sexy, with brown skin, a gorgeous Afro and the thickest ass I've seen since Tennis champion Serena Williams.

Mistress Oromo looked me up and down, did not smile and asked me if I was the guy who called her earlier. I smiled and nodded, then Mistress Oromo let me into the room. The lady was businesslike, and told me that her BDSM sessions cost two hundred and twenty bucks. I brought exactly that sum, having gotten the funds from the nearby Scotia Bank ATM. Mistress Oromo took the money from me, counted it and then put it away.

I got a good look at Mistress Oromo, and the lady was definitely something else. At least five-foot-eleven, with that dark skin I find so sexy ( I'm a light-skinned brother, my mother is half white ) on sistas, and of course, that mesmerizing ass of hers. I explained to Mistress Oromo some of my fantasies, and she smiled and assured me that I was in good hands. With a cruel smile, Mistress Oromo made me get on my knees, then we got down to business.

The first thing Mistress Oromo had me do was kiss and then polish her toes with my tongue, and I attacked my task with a dedication that surprised us both. I looked up at Mistress Oromo, who sat on the bed as I licked her feet, and the lady's beautiful face creased into a smile. Cocking an eyebrow, Mistress Oromo told me that I was the first Black man who'd ever admitted to being submissive. That statement, in and of itself, didn't surprise me.

Most Black men I know are conscious of their masculine image in society, and try their best not to deviate from the norm. Myself, I'm no exception. While I can admit to myself that I have certain desires, I don't see myself telling my friends and family that I like these things. I find Mistress Oromo easy to deal with because, well, the lady is professional and her ad stated that she was not judgemental. I can't tell you what a big relief that is for me.

After I finished polishing Mistress Oromo's toes with my tongue, the lady made me lie down on the bed, and then bound my hands and feet with rope. I was a bit alarmed by that but went along with it. Grinning mischievously, Mistress Oromo sat on my face, smothering me with that big Black butt of hers. For years I've dreamed of this, a big-booty dominant sister sitting on my face. At last, thanks to Mistress Oromo, one of my ultimate fantasies was coming true.

Mistress Oromo rode my face with that big Black ass of hers, and I delighted in the scent of her pussy and ass. Hmmm. Even now, ages later, I still get hard thinking about it. After this, Mistress Oromo put me on all fours and spanked my Black ass until it was Black AND blue. Mistress Oromo told me the moment of truth had come, and with that, she produced a shiny red strap-on dildo, and my eyes widened in shock when I saw its length.

Mistress Oromo smiled wickedly, and made me assume the position. Truth be told, there's a BIG difference between sitting in my apartment and jerking off to online videos of women fucking dudes with their dildos and getting pegged by a sultry Black female escort in a swanky hotel room. I was quite nervous, but Mistress Oromo helped me relax by jerking off my dick. I lay on my back, and the sight of this tall, sexy African dominatrix standing over me turned me on like you would not believe.

Mistress Oromo greased me up with Aloe Cream, and then rolled a condom on the red strap-on dildo. Flashing a sardonic smile worthy of Satan himself, Mistress Oromo pressed the well-lubricated dildo against my asshole, and then pushed it inside. Ah, how to describe that first inch of phallic-shaped plastic going up my ass. It felt awesome, and the bit of pain that went with it was alright.

With one hand, Mistress Oromo jerked my dick and with the other, she angled her strap-on dildo and pushed it deep into my ass. It felt good, it hurt and it rocked, and I absolutely loved it. So much that I found myself crying out and begging Mistress Oromo for more. The dominant sister totally wrecked my ass, and I loved every minute of it. For the first time in my life, I came with something up my ass. As Mistress Oromo's extremely long dildo tickled my prostate, I came violently, and I think my cum hit the ceiling. Mistress Oromo laughed, then pulled the dildo out of me. I sighed happily, feeling content at last.

Ladies and gentlemen, this experience was most memorable. So much that Mistress Oromo and I began meeting once a month for sessions. Now, I'm a regular guy who goes to work, attends school and occasionally I go to church but I do like this monthly walk on the wild side with Mistress Oromo. We all need something to spice up our otherwise dreary lives in the Ottawa-Gatineau metropolitan area. How else could I stay even remotely sane in the most boring place in the world?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers