Ottawa's Bisexual Black Men

Story Info
French Canadian couple entertains bisexual black men.
1.6k words
9.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

"Hmmm, I simply love younger men," Kathryn Desjardins-Fontaine said, as she knelt before Reginald Sinclair, and she proceeded to deep-throat the big and tall, handsome young Haitian-American man's rod like her life depended on it. The two of them got their freak on in the living room of Kathryn's townhouse, one steamy Friday night in The Glebe area of downtown Ottawa, Ontario.

The six-foot-tall, busty and big-bottomed, alabaster-skinned and deliciously voluptuous, forty-something French Canadian blonde gal took her sweet time as she pleasured the hell out of Reggie, who sat on the couch, smiling at Kathryn. The foxy blonde's head bobbed up and down as she sucked Reggie off like there was no tomorrow. She'd been wanting to taste him for so long...

"Hmm, you're really good at that," Reggie said, and the Haitian American brother winked at Kathryn's husband Fraser Fontaine, who sat on a nearby couch, watching his wife and her boyfriend get their freak on. Five feet eleven inches tall and slender, with reddish brown hair, alabaster skin and lime-green eyes, Fraser Fontaine was handsome in a bland kind of way, like the University Sociology Professor he was.

"This is so hot," Fraser commented, and he stroked his big, pale cock while watching Kathryn swallow Reginald's big Black dick. From the moment Fraser met Reginald, a Haitian-American student who was spending a year at Carleton University in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, he knew that the Detroit-born stud was hunky and freaky. That's why he encouraged his wife Kathryn to go after Reggie, and bring him home for the two of them to enjoy...

"Hell yeah, fuck me," Kathryn said, and the sultry blonde got on all fours and shook her big ass at Reggie, who came up behind her and swiftly entered her, after rolling a condom on his big dark dick. Gripping Kathryn's wide hips, Reggie smacked her ass and slammed his dick into her. Soon Kathryn began to moan and squeal, loving the feel of the thick dark dick invading her cunt.

"Give me that big White ass, Kathryn," Reggie screamed as he fucked her with gusto, pulling her long blonde hair and smacking her big pale ass as he had his way with her. Kathryn screamed and creamed, totally loving it. If there was anything more fun than wild, rough sex in this life, Kathryn hadn't experienced it yet. Kathryn and her husband Fraser had been going through a rut lately, and the handsome Black American stud with the thick rod was just what the doctor ordered.

Reginald "Reggie" Sinclair was new to the City of Ottawa by way of Detroit, Michigan. after two years at the University of Michigan, Reginald wanted to explore life outside the United States of America and decided to visit the Capital region of Canada. That's how he ended up as an exchange student at Carleton University, a small but eventful Canadian school which blew him away with its students and faculty's understated wildness.

Six feet four inches tall, dark and handsome, the Detroit brother soon became really popular with the ladies at Carleton University. In fact, Professor Fraser Fontaine didn't think much of his, or his wife's chances of ensnaring the hunky Reginald and bringing him into their bed until he split from his tall, big-booty Jamaican girlfriend Janelle Brown, who was too dramatic for Reginald's liking. Once Reginald was single, he was more open to meeting new people, and that's exactly what the Fontaine couple needed...

"This is hot, Reggie, fuck her in the ass next," Fraser Fontaine suggested, and he stroked his pale cock furiously as Reginald did just that. Kathryn spread her thick, pale ass cheeks wide open for Reginald, who smeared Aloe cream on it, and then pressed his dick against her asshole. With a swift thrust, Reginald entered Kathryn's asshole, and the curvy French Canadian temptress squealed in delight, loving the feel of a thick dark dick in her backdoor...

"Hmm, this is hot, fuck my ass," Kathryn moaned, and she pinched her nipples and fingered her blonde pussy as Reginald's big dark dick filled her asshole. Supremely turned on by what he was beholding, Fraser finally decided to join the action. Fraser rubbed his thick pale cock against Kathryn's lips, and his wife got the hint and took him into her mouth. With a big cock in her mouth and a big dick in her asshole, Kathryn finally silenced but was happy as can be...

"Now that's what I call double team," Reginald said to Fraser, who smiled and admired Reginald's dark-skinned, muscular and very manly body even as he thrust his pale cock down his wife Kathryn's throat. Greedily Kathryn sucked Fraser's cock even as Reginald packed her booty hole with his big dark dick. It got so good that Kathryn began grinding her big pale ass against Reginald's groin, driving his long and thick dark rod even deeper into her asshole.

"Oh yeah, handsome, fuck the shit out of her," Fraser said encouragingly, and Reginald grinned and continued to ram his dick into Kathryn's asshole. The buxom French Canadian blonde's asshole soon proved to be too much for Reginald, who came, and then squeezed his dick out of her butt hole. Kathryn stopped sucking Fraser's cock long enough to sigh after Reginald pulled out of her asshole, and then she resumed sucking off her husband.

"That ass is too much for me," Reginald said, and he patted Kathryn's big pale ass even as she continued to suck off Fraser. The handsome Black stud looked at husband and wife as they did their thing...and found himself turned on. Kathryn winked at Reggie even as she deep-throated Fraser, and the Haitian American stud returned her wink. Fraser looked at Reginald's long dark dick hungrily...

"Let's have some more fun," Fraser suggested, and Reginald looked at him, and at Kathryn, then grinned. Just like that, the sexually adventurous trio continued with their fun. Fraser put Kathryn on all fours and fucked his saucy wife, ramming his cock into her pussy. At the same time, Kathryn sucked Reginald's dick, bringing him back to tip top shape. Next, Reginald grabbed Fraser's cock and, with some encouragement from Kathryn, the Black stud began sucking the professor's stiff cock.

"Hmm, I love White dick," Reginald paused to say, and Fraser grinned and thrust his cock down the handsome Black man's throat. Kathryn fingered her wet pussy, supremely turned on by the sight of a Black man and a White man getting their freak on. Man to man sex turned on a lot of women, and Kathryn was definitely one of them. Kathryn sucked Reginald's dick while Reginald devoured Fraser's cock, and the fun continued for the three of them...

"Hmm, wait till you feel Fraser's cock in your ass, handsome," Kathryn paused to say, laughing while looking at Reginald as he sucked off her husband. The two men exchanged a smile, then switched things around. Fraser grabbed Reginald's dick and began sucking the Black stud's massive dark dick. Kathryn smiled at her husband as he sucked off their guest. When Reginald came for the second time that night, Fraser and Kathryn shared his cum.

"Let's do this," Reginald said, and Kathryn smiled and lubricated the Black stud's asshole, while Fraser rolled a condom on his big pale cock. Without further ado, Fraser pushed his big White cock into Reginald's asshole. Kathryn fingered her pussy, supremely turned on by the sight of a big pale cock going into a tight dark asshole. Reginald groaned as Fraser's cock entered his asshole, and Kathryn stroked Reginald's dick as her husband began plowing into the younger man. This was so damn hot...

"Hey, Reggie, you fucked my wife in the ass so now I'm fucking yours, sexy man," Fraser said, and he smiled as he filled Reginald's asshole with his big pale cock. Kathryn marveled at Reginald's dick, which lengthened and hardened in her grip, and resumed sucking it. Kathryn loved the way Reginald's dick and balls smelled and tasted, and she savored them in her mouth.

"Dammit this is hot," Reginald said, he sighed happily, loving the feel of Kathryn's soft lips on his dick while Fraser's hard cock filled his asshole. Like a lot of Black men, Reginald loves everything about a big White female booty. Unlike a lot of Black men, he also loved hard White cocks. The Detroit brother doesn't discriminate based on race or gender, and it's a beautiful thing...

"Now I want you to fuck Fraser," Kathryn said, after Fraser's cock slipped out of Reginald's spent butt hole. The big and tall Black stud stroked his dick and smiled at Kathryn, then looked at Fraser. The French Canadian academic smiled and assumed the position. Happy wife means happy life, Fraser thought, as Kathryn began lubricating his asshole, and instructed Reginald to come up behind him...

"Dammit, I love White asses, male and female," Reginald said, and he spread Fraser's ass cheeks wide open, and pushed his big Black dick into him. Fraser cried out as Reginald's thick dark dick filled his asshole. Kathryn watched the two men as they went at it, loving what was unfolding before her. Watching the sexually flexible Black stud fuck her husband's tight ass turned Kathryn on so much that she came, after fingering her pussy only for a few minutes. Her screams of pleasure mixed with her husband's, and it was a beautiful sound...

"That was fun, even though I'm not going to be able to sit normally for a week," Fraser Fontaine said, a few minutes later. The professor was glowing as he and his wife Kathryn Desjardins-Fontaine lay on the carpeted floor, beside their guest Reginald Sinclair, who looked none the worse for wear after fucking the hell out of both their asses. Smiling, Reggie shrugged, and then the three of them hit the showers. After a memorable night at the Fontaine household, Reginald Sinclair took a cab back to his dorm at Carleton. He was honestly starting to love his stay in the City of Ottawa...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

BBC Shemale: A Beginning Lonely white woman in befriends new black neighbor.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Introduction to Bi Sensuous couple introduces open-minded man to bisexuality.in Group Sex
Holly and Ray - Cuckold life Ch. 01 Holly and Ray start their Hotwife life together.in Interracial Love
Angie the Asian Slut Angie becomes a submissive slut for her new master.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
My Wife, His Toy Donald's infertile. His best friend helps out.in Loving Wives
More Stories