Our 6-Level Orgy: Bonnie's Turn

Story Info
She helps coax a timid couple to the big finish.
4.6k words
4.35
6.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note to Readers: Here's another visit to the orgy that builds gradually, recounted this time by an enthusiastic attendee. As she admits, however, not everything about her sex life, and her life generally, are wonderful. There's probably nothing in here that would trigger anyone, but please check the tags for details of the sex. All characters are more than 18 years old, and all activities are fully consensual.)

***

Hi, I'm Bonnie. This is my turn to write about the orgy held by Sally and Jack, where the action gets raunchier with each new 'level,' right up to flat-out fucking in Level Six. My husband Dan and I play this game all the way, sucking and fucking with as many willing partners as we can get.

It's fun, and we're glad that we can do it. This gives our marriage a whole lot of extra zip. But it isn't all sweetness and light, which is what you've read from some of the other people. Every couple has its own reasons for participating in this sex wallow, and ours seem to be darker than theirs.

But I'll get into that later. This is sex we're talking about, and we really dig it. So first I'll tell you about what happened a few months ago. It's wild!

And before I can do that, I have to mention the rules for this writing. All of the names are fake, including mine. My real name is 'Cock-Hungry Bitch.' No, wait, that's my husband's 'affectionate' pet name for me.

The group is made up of married male-female couples, mainly middle-aged. In real life, we look and act totally tame. Nobody would suspect--looking at us in grocery stores or offices--that in private, we kick marital fidelity to the curb.

Jack and Sally have a house with a huge living room, where there are sofas and floor cushions and all that, and some bedrooms for hiding away (with everybody knowing that's happening). We get together about once a month. Sally and Jack seem to be good at keeping the rest of the world unaware of this.

So. There's this couple who only show up once in a while. I've been told (by Jack) to refer to them as Tom and Lucia. Dan and I fuck anything that can't escape, but some of the other couples have limits. Some leave early, before getting to a level they think is too risky. (In Level Three, we strip to underwear. In Level Four, we strip nude, but only kiss and fondle. And so on.) Tom and Lucia have done quick exits at different levels, but on this particular night, they stayed through the finish in Level Six--but they still tried to hold back.

Dan and I took actions that persuaded them to stay that long. By our standards, we were subtle. Dan has a knack for giving good backrubs. He isn't licensed as a masseur, hasn't even studied what he's supposed to do. I guess he just has magic fingers.

Anyway, at the start of Level Three, when we were all hanging up our outer clothes on Jack's enormous coat rack, Dan got his hands on Lucia from behind, while she was putting her satiny blue blouse on a hanger. "Oh. Oh yes," she said, closing her eyes. "Who is that?"

He identified himself, with a low purr he thinks is sexy. I barely kept from cracking up. Lucia, though, just closed her eyes and smiled.

My horny husband and I hadn't discussed targeting anybody, but his hope was obvious. I decided that I should do my part to encourage this couple to enjoy what we can provide them. Oh, sure, this was just to keep peace in my own relationship, obviously it couldn't possibly have anything to do with me being a horny wife.

I sashayed up to Tom just as he finished clipping his pants to a hanger, to maintain the crease. (I didn't laugh at that either.) I said, "Hey, Big Boy," in what might be an imitation of Mae West. "You interested in a Big Girl?"

"Hmm?" he said, jerking to look my way. "Oh. Um, hello!"

Unlike so many of the guys, who think they're Lotharios, Tom is a bit gawky and shy, especially if you take him by surprise. The way my boobs sloshed around in my bra surprised him.

I got him onto a floor cushion, and we began the slow kissing and hugging that are within the rules of Level Three. I also encouraged him, just a little, past the rules. The bra is opaque, but thin, seamless, and flexible. All the details of the nips and areolas are obvious, visually and tactilely. I shifted fabric slightly, now and then, so his fingertips could make a little bit of jackpot contact. Also, as he nuzzled the cleavage, I oopsed nips to his lips.

He gasped through a lot of this, and I didn't even grab the junk that was tenting his boxers. I also put in some time watching a nearby cushion, where Dan knelt above prone Lucia and kneaded her back, neck, and legs. At no time did she unclasp her bra. From what I saw, Dan accepted this as a boundary, and didn't try to put his hands inside her expensive-looking undergarments.

The end of Level Three was fast approaching, according to the big digital timer above the bar. I caught Dan's eye, and slowly, silently mouthed, 'Watch me.' He nodded.

When Sally announced, "End of Level Three, break time," I was ready.

I pulled away from Tom by a few inches, undid my bra clasp, and freed My Gifts From Whatever Supreme Being. I shook them ever so close to his gaping mouth.

Then I stood. Looking down at him I said, "I'll be here all night. Will you?"

Then, I strolled to the coat rack. As I did, I glimpsed the grin on Dan's face. I didn't make out what he then said to Lucia, but I had a hunch about the gist.

The genius part was that Dan I then spent Level Four with other partners. We showed Tom and Lucia what we had, and/or did, and then took those things elsewhere. If we, the hunters, then became hunted, we might get what we desired, when Level Six arrived.

When Level Five began, Tom and Lucia didn't go home. In Five, oral sex is allowed. Dan clearly thought he'd played hard-to-get long enough, and made his move to eat Lu's pussy. Getting the drift, I almost tackled Tom to get my mouth on his groin, after I made the rounds.

Hmm, now I have to explain 'the rounds.' These delays are frustrating, aren't they? You want to read all about our hot middle-aged sex, and I keep edging you. Oh, deal with it! Distract yourself with this: I have the biggest tits in this group. If I got you flat on your back, my boobs squashing down might cover most of your head. Suck at your own risk, you might not be able to breathe.

Anyway, one thing I like to do is, when Level Five starts, I go around to every guy who's still there, and lick his cock and balls for a few seconds. No sucking, just enough for him to be able to say he got mouthed by a woman he isn't married to. For some guys, that's enough to help him decide to go home before Level Six. For some of their wives, it's definitely enough to get hubby home before Level Six.

Those quick licks of mine can happen, under the rules, without a condom. A real blowjob, with a cock inside a mouth, has to be with a rubber on. Guys can eat pussy raw, although a few women want dental dams for that. I'm not one of them.

Lucia is one of them, and she was all apologetic to Dan about making him lick a sheet of plastic stuck onto her pussy. Meanwhile, on the next floor cushion over, I put a condom on Tom's dick, which is hairy. (Couldn't resist. Not sorry.)

Tom is this tall stringbean. The hair on his head is graying and thinning, and his face is already lined, though he's barely forty. Kind of a beaky nose. When he ate my pussy, that was a feature, not a bug. While he slurped in between my labia, his nose really gave my clit a thrill ride. That, though, only worked while he lay prone between my legs. In sixty-nine? He held back, so his nose wouldn't get near my asshole. I limited the sixty-nine to my slobbering, while I encouraged him to fondle my tits.

Does a man's nose always indicate the shlong? Tom's tool is long and lean, and the ball sac is so loose that it might droop to his knees someday. From licking, stroking, and sucking, I could tell that his dick would be really rigid in a fuck. I knew I'd like that. As I got almost all of him in my mouth, like nearly to my uvula, I tried to think of how I could get him and his wife to go along with real, divorce-actionable sex.

I heard Tom holler, and felt the condom flex hard. When his pulses ended, I spat him out and shifted us around, getting on my back to clamp my thighs on his ears. He cooperated. My fantasizing already had me on the brink, and his tongue-nose combo took me to a huge cum. I would have passed out, if I hadn't been yelling even louder than he did.

I went limp, lying there. Freed from my legs, Tom got his feet under him, and started to walk away.

I grabbed his ankle. He stopped, and looked down, puzzled.

I come-hithered him with one finger. He crouched.

"That was great," I whispered, "but I'd really like a fuck from you."

He looked embarrassed. He muttered, "Not sure I can."

I blinked. I was accustomed to the men here taking boner pills, but Tom was almost never here this late, so maybe that wasn't part of his orgy routine. He might think his putz was done for the night.

"You heading for a bathroom?" I asked.

"Yes."

"When you get back, let me see if I can work some magic for you." I grinned, winked, and squeezed my boobs together.

That got from him the first smile I'd ever seen on that bony face. "Hmm. All right. Yes."

Off he went. I turned my head, and looked over at the other half of our softly-swapped fourple.

Dan was still lapping Lucia's shielded pussy. He also multitasked, reaching blindly to massage her legs and feet. She was writhing and squirming and making little high-pitched kitten whimpers.

He wasn't even wearing a condom. Clearly she hadn't offered to blow him.

Dan let Lucia get away with this. She's beautiful.

I'm not.

I'm trying to get around to what I mentioned before, about the dark place.

It's tougher to do that than I thought. Later.

***

Level Five is only fifteen minutes. There are breaks between some of the other levels, but not between Five and Six. Sally and Jack have learned that if somebody is right at the brink, it does nobody any favors for the action to be suspended then. So blowjobs and carpet munches can continue as needed while other folks start fucking.

We were still in Five when Tom returned, his shlong clean and dry. And soft, and about half its previous size.

Now, there were quite a few guys still here, and I knew them to be chemically enhanced to keep on fuckin'. I could definitely get porked a few times by them.

But Tom had a schwanz I'd never vacuumed into my hoo-hah. I'm all about getting what I haven't had.

Also, I might be the one to bring him back to fucktionality. (Do you like that one? I made that up, as far as I know.)

"Want some gobbles?" I asked Tom, patting the other half of the floor cushion I was on.

He smiled, nodded, and lay down next to me. Too bashful even to say 'Yes?' To admit that he liked to suck tits? Was he that way naturally, or had living with Lucia made him less expressive?

Well, once he was on task, he was quite eager. He licked all over, sucked the nipples, and squeezed all the meat. With one hand I caressed his back, neck, and sparsely furred head. With the other, I gently moved fingers around in his crotch. His weight shifts showed that he liked that as much his boob-lapping.

Then I said, "Straddle me." As his mouth retreated, I smeared lube from my sternum up to both nipples.

Tom glanced at his wife.

I hissed, "She's letting a strange man give her orgasms. Does she have any right to complain about you fucking tits ten times as big as hers?"

He gazed down. I pinched my nips, which were now bright red and rock-hard.

He gulped. His equipment was still limp, but a little bigger. And I saw it twitch.

Straddle he did, knees beyond my rib cage. I separated my gazongas. He placed between them his tentacle. I converged my womanly wonders, bathing him in soft, slick warmth.

He moaned.

I rolled my meat slowly around Tom's appendage, and felt him enlarge.

"Tom?" came Lucia's voice.

"He's busy," I said. It sounded snarkier than I intended.

While continuing with my task, I rolled my head to one side--and was baffled by the sight of Dan's dripping face, from which he pulled away a dental dam.

I barely resisted laughing out loud. Lucia had squirted the dam away! She had cum for, what, the umpteenth time? And my poor husband's dick was bulging and purple!

Tom started wheezing. I switched from moving both boobs together to alternating them, one up towards the collarbone while the other went down to the gut, then reverse, the repeat. Now his dick didn't just get bigger. It was definitely harder.

"Please Tom," said Lucia. "We need to talk."

I wanted to slug her, but she was too far away and my hands were busy.

"Talk?" Tom croaked.

"About this," said Lucia. "What we'll do."

Tom looked at me, helplessly.

I rolled my eyes, and gave up. I spread my hands, and let my boobs slump towards my armpits.

Up from my sternum sprang Tom's erection.

I thought, The bitch better not take that home before it gets deep into my happy place!

Lucia took Tom onto a different floor cushion. They murmured between kisses.

I raised my head, looked at them, and opened my mouth--but Dan got into my line of vision. He made a lip-zipping gesture, with a fierce look in his eyes.

I settled for giving Dan my look that silently expresses 'yeah, whatevs.' He was at least as desperate to fuck his dream girl as I was to clamp on her husband.

Then Lucia and Tom rejoined us. "We've decided," said Lucia, "to have sex with you. But while loving each other."

Which, she babesplained, meant that Dan and I lay flat on our backs. Once the men were condomed, Lucia cowgirled Dan, while Tom missionaried me (knees and shins on the floor, with his thighs under mine), while Tom and Lucia caressed and kissy-faced each other.

So, at least I established the principle in Tom's mind that he could fuck again. And it's definitely true that my tits gave him what his wife's hooters can't. Hers are high and centered and perfectly proportioned for her slender body. Poor baby.

But once Tom had his erection, it was Lucia, with her kisses and caresses and beauty, who made his boner spectacular.

Tom may as well have forgotten that I was there. His lower half told him that his dick was in a pussy. Whose pussy? Did it matter?

But I reaped the benefits of Tom making out with his sleek, naked, magazine-model wife. Even allowing for the fact that his torso was partly turned away, because of his contact with her, Tom railed me magnificently.

I felt wonderful.

But there's that part of me that dwells in the dark place.

That part felt terrible.

It was like I was a sex doll, or a masturbation tube. Or someone out of The Handmaid's Tale. Not sure which character.

But then, Tom took a hand away from his caressing of Lucia, to reach down blindly and squeeze one of my boobs.

He did that more than once. Every time he did, he seemed to throb more, inside me.

When he did that, the dark place lightened a little. Okay, I was still objectified, but now at least I was the woman with big tits who had turned him on. At that moment, this was a big improvement. Thanks also to the orgasms.

Oh yeah, I came at least twice. Tom doesn't have much girth, but his length and narrow gauge, and the weird posture we shared, somehow got him under my cervix and onto my A Spot.

I mean, wow!

My thighs vibrated as spasms soared through me, carrying sweet heat with them, everywhere! Like, I swear, my earlobes tingled with pleasure!

I tried to wrap my legs around Tom's trunk, but the leg between him and Lucia couldn't move. I made up for that with my far-side leg, which might have bruised his kidneys.

Tom could only grab one of my tits, glancingly. I grabbed the other one, shoved it onto my face, and slobbered the nipple. This muffled my first few yells. My tits are too big to be orgasmic, but they can still feel really good, when the rest of my body is in an ecstasy parade.

Dan can't get to my A Spot. Only one of my dildos can, and there's also cervix pain. I wanted more from Tom, and he kept it up! Literally! I almost yelled at Lucia to stick her tongue down his throat, anything to maintain his motivation!

By the time Tom came, my sensations were kinda vague. This time, I think I did pass out.

When the dopamine allowed me to resume self-awareness, I saw that Tom and Lucia were both unhooked. They knee-stood together, still kissing and hugging. If I didn't feel so great, I would have wanted to upchuck.

Then I became aware of Dan. He was wheezing slowly, and pulling a condom off of his slumping shlong.

My eyes bugged. On the towel next to him, there were two spent scumbags. He dropped the third one to join them.

I mumbled in his direction, "Guess you had a good time."

"You're my wife, and I love you."

"You're so lucky I can't make a fist."

***

Okay, now. Riding the memory of that fabulous fuck, I think I can lead you all on a tour of the dark place.

I really like sex. Mind and body. I can pound away all night, and have fun the whole time. I'm lucky that way. If Jack and Sally kept a scoreboard for orgasms, given and received, I might be at the top.

My reasons, however, aren't always the best ones.

Lots of men think I'm fugly. I spent my young-adult years throwing my tits at them. That worked. It got guys to pay attention to me. Long enough for me to get and use, from them, worthwhile erections. And boosts to my self-worth.

That's how I landed Dan.

We were slightly acquainted. We slept around a lot, and knew that about each other. When we crossed paths, at bars, I'd talk dirty to lots of guys, him included. He didn't make strong moves. Somebody else would, and that's who I'd hook up with.

One night, in a bar, I didn't see many prospects. Dan was there. After three drinks had him wobbly on a bar stool, he accepted the inevitable.

The sex was terrible, what with him being drunk. He quickly zonked out. I stayed the night anyway.

In the morning, we talked. The first of many talks.

A while after that, I zeroed in on him before he could get wasted. He obviously wanted my tits again.

This sex was good. Not the best I'd ever had, but it showed Dan had capabilities. I also learned that he could massage.

When we talked this time, it got more serious. And painful. But we needed to do that.

He never called me a two-bagger, but I knew that's what he thought I was.

[Oh shit. I thought I was done writing this. I sent it off to Jack a week ago. He just asked, very apologetically, if I'd be okay with him adding an explanation of what a 'two-bagger' is.]

[No, damn it, I'll do that! When a two-bagger has sex, Bag One goes over her head, so the guy won't see how fugly she is. Bag Two goes over his head, in case her bag falls off. Jack, you owe me two hours of cunnilingus.]

Anyway. Dan told me he didn't like the idea of being exclusive. I told him I didn't either, but I demanded to know what he wanted on the side. I remember our exact words.

"Gay guys?" I asked. "Shemales? Broads with even bigger tits?"

"No," he said.

"Ah, so all that leaves are stunning beauties."

He didn't wimp out.

"Yeah!" he said. "And you want tall brawny guys!"

Dan is neither tall nor brawny.

We had more talks after that, but this was the one that sealed the deal. After we stopped hurting.

Turns out, we're a good team. We've found ways to care about each other. We're happy together, if by default. This doesn't change the fact that we had to get that way through the dark place. And we still spend some time there.

But we help each other get out of there.

12