Our Adventure to St. Bart's Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day Carla got a call from Tristan, he wanted to know if she and Joe would be willing to set down and discuss with he and Riley what he needed to do. They would both come to St. Martin as soon as possible. Carla told him she would talk with Joe and get back to him right away.

I got back in town and Carla said, " We need to talk when you have time. Fix us a couple of drinks when you have time and we can set by the pool and talk."

I made the cocktails and went to the pool area and set by Carla on the couch. She told me about Charlie telling Tristan he needed to redo his portfolio photographs and videos. She called Charlie to see what the problem was and he told her for the most part Tristan needed more nude photos and videos. The west coast photo business that he was part of was almost 100% adult only just like always and that if he wanted his help that is what he would have to do.

Carla said, " I told Tristan that in order to have Charlie help him, if that was the type of photography he wanted to pursue, he would have to update his portfolio with that type of photos."

She told me Tristan and Riley wanted to come to St. Martin and talk with us about how to proceed. I told Carla that I would be happy to visit with them about what to do next but I was no expert in that field. I told her she new a lot more about that industry than anybody I new.

I said, " Call Tristan and tell them come one day next week and we can see if we can help them."

Carla said, "I will do that, now lets get changed and go to dinner, than we can come home and fool around I have really missed you."

I said, " It has been a long week and I have missed you too! I want to get a shower but I will hurry."

I got out of the shower got dressed and went out by the pool; Carla was setting there all ready to go. She stood up and I looked at her and she looked absolutely beautiful. Her hair and makeup were perfect she had on a white short skirt that barely covered her butt and a green sheer blouse that you could see her erect nipples trying to poke through.

I said, "Lets go, I want to get you back home and take advantage of you, its been over a week."

We went to our favorite Italian restaurant; the maître d' and waiters love to see Carla walk in the door, she loves showing off her body to them. We had a wonderful meal and great wine as always.

When we got home Carla took off her blouse and took my hand and led me to the bedroom. She turned to me unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor.

She said, " O my goodness look at that, I forgot to put on my thong."

I looked down at her freshly shaved pussy, then laid her on the bed and stripped off my clothes. I pulled her on top of me into the 69 position. Carla spread her legs open above my face. This is our favorite type of foreplay.

"I love the way you eat my pussy," she whispered as she lowered her pussy to my mouth while at the same time sucking my cock into her mouth. I began very gently liking her smooth outer lips and eventually her clit. Then my tongue became more active as I probed inside her pussy. As her arousal grew she sucked and licked and stroked my cock with greater fervor.

We quickly climaxed together. I hollered out in pleasure into her pussy. She kept her mouth locked on my cock as I shoot load after load of cum into her mouth, which she quickly swallowed. Her pussy muscles contracted on my tongue in a strong orgasm, her fluids flowing over my face. I love being showered in her juices, which I lap up as best as I can.

She turned to lay next to me and we kissed and cuddled as we drifted off to sleep.

Carla woke about a half hour later and we continued what we had started earlier. She swung her leg over my body and lowered her wet pussy down on my hard shaft. She placed her hands on my chest as she began to ride my cock. She loves feeling my cock filling and stretching her pussy. She was quickly becoming very horny and very wet.

I said, "I love it when you take the top." I just laid back and enjoyed the pleasure of her riding my cock. I could tell she was intent on quickly having another orgasm. She picked up the speed of our fucking, slamming down hard on my cock so that my pubic bone was pressed into her clit. I could feel my orgasm coming but was trying to hold off as long as I could.

"Oh! Fuck!" Carla screamed as her body was suddenly in an intense orgasm. She sat straight up, her muscles trembling, as her cunt clenched tightly around my hard cock. I let out a loud moan as her tight constriction on my cock triggered my orgasm. I shot stream after stream of cum deep inside her. I arched my back and thrust up into my wife.

Carla said, " I love the feeling of your cock suddenly swelling even larger and the pulsating as you shoot your cum deep inside me."

We embraced and fell into a deep sleep.

We slept late the next morning then showered together and ate an early naked lunch by the pool.

I said to Carla, " I have been thinking about Tristan and Riley coming to talk with us and I think I know what they are wanting. They are wanting you to do the portfolio of photos and videos that they will send to Charlie to use to help Tristan get a job in California."

Carla said, " I think you are correct but what Charlie told me he is wanting is more than I think I am willing to do especially the video portion. The photos would be of me in swim suites, topless and naked. We both know I have done that several times and I don't mind that at all, and you know how I like to show off for the camera. The video part he is needing is almost porn. I know we have some videos of me which would be considered rather adult and risqué, but we have never shown them to anyone else and I don't think I want to send them to Charlie to give to a porn studio in California."

I said, " Carla this totally up to you. You can tell Tristan no and I am okay with that, but if you say yes I am good with that too. I know how much you love being in front of a camera showing off your beautiful body. I would like to be here for the photo shoot is the only thing I ask, I love seeing you perform for the camera and the photographer. The video portion is up to you also; we do have some videos of you masturbating and having sex with me but also with Bradley and Rob. I am okay with you making the video; it is nothing we haven't done before. I am okay with seeing you being pleasured by another man and we all know how much you enjoy sex. So I guess I am good with what ever you decide. I love you and want you to be happy."

Carla said, " I love you so much. If I would do the video do you think you can stand watching me fuck another man again? Do you think they will really ask me to do the project?"

I said, " The answer to both questions is yes, if you think our marriage can survive this just relax and have a good time."

Two days later Tristan called and said that they were on the Island and would like to come talk with us. Carla told them to come by that evening and that we would talk about the project. They came to the villa about 7:30pm; I had opened some wine while Carla got dressed. The doorbell rang and I went to answer it, there was Tristan, Aaron and Riley all smiles and happy to see me. I hollered to Carla that the guys were there, she walks into the room in a pair of black shorts that were so short that her perfect butt cheeks were visible and a white nymph crop top that was so small that the bottoms of her tits were visible. Her beautiful tanned belly was showing perfectly. I could tell that she was worried that they might not ask her to do the photos.

We all went out by the pool and had a glass of wine and visited about the project. Carla explained what Charlie told her about what he needed from Tristan. She told them that we would be willing to help since she was knowledgeable about the business. They were excited to hear that she would help and that they were here to ask her if she would be willing to be in the portfolio. Carla was smiling and explained that she didn't know if she would be the model in the photos but that she would be glad to help. I could tell she was elated to be asked and I could tell it was a done deal; she would be their model.

Carla was explaining to the guys that Charlie needed more adult type photos and that she could help them with that. She was setting in a lounge chair and put her left arm up on the back of the chair and her top came up almost exposing her erect nipple to the three, she made no effort to pull her top down, they were all mesmerized and couldn't take their his eyes off of this beautiful woman. Carla asked each one what part they would play in the project. Tristan would be doing the photo and video work and Aaron would be helping with the equipment and that Riley would be in charge of the makeup.

Carla looked at Tristan and said, "I will be the model if you want me to, if you don't think that I am to old for this project. You may want a 25 year old woman instead of someone my age."

Tristan said, "We will all be delighted to have you do the portfolio, you are the perfect age with a beautiful face and a fabulous body and you are familiar with the business."

Carla said, " Give me a couple of days to get something's taken care of and we will get started. I will also try to find a model to do the video segment."

With that the three told us how happy they were and told us good-bye. We walked them to door and said goodnight.

Carla and I went to the bedroom and got ready for bed.

Carla said, "I am so happy that we can help these guys and I am really delighted that they want me to do the photos. Tristan and Riley are really nice guys and they were super nice and so helpful to me when I worked with them in Key West."

I said, "What about the video?"

Carla said, "I didn't tell them I would do the video because I think you and I need to discuss that some more."

I said, "Carla I think we have already decided that you will do it. I think that you have decided that you want to fuck Aaron. Am I not right?"

Carla looked at me winked and smiled and said, "Every time I have danced with Aaron he has rubbed his cock up and down my ass and it feels massive. How do you feel about me fucking a super handsome black man with a giant cock?

I said, "If you want it that bad you had better give it a try. I think you will enjoy it a bunch. I am fine with it."

Carla came over grabbed my hand and said, " I want to fuck you."

We threw our clothes on the floor and jumped into bed. Carla immediately took my cock in her hand and shoved it deep into her already wet pussy.

Carla blurted out," Oh fuck Joe! Fuck me. Yes, Fuck me hard."

Our sex became more and more physical, our breathing more pronounced, we both developed a sheen of sweat. I grabbed Carla's legs and pulled her feet above my shoulders so I could fully thrust my cock deep into her pussy.

I whispered in her ear, "Sounds to me like you are ready to fuck Aaron. I don't think there is much to discuss, just go ahead and fuck him. It's no big deal, just fun sex."

I could tell this brought her close to her orgasm. She didn't respond to my statement other than pushing her hips upward to meet my thrusts.

I knew her orgasm was near. She loves that feeling when her whole body tingles, as she is about to lose control. She loves the pleasure radiating from her pussy as my cock swells just before I cum in her pussy. The vision of herself having sex with Aaron pushed Carla over the edge and she had a massive orgasm.

"OH FUCK!" Carla screamed as her body began shaking uncontrollably, her arms and legs shook, and her pussy clenched around my hard cock, squeezing it very tight.

"FUUUUCK!" I hollered in reply to my cock being squeezed by Carla's strong vaginal muscles. I collapsed on top of her as we both laid there gasping for air.

"Wow!, I said, that was incredible. The thought of Aaron fucking you sure pushed us both over the edge."

Carla replied, "Yes it did!"

The next morning while having our coffee out by the pool Carla was explaining the layout of the photo shoot. Her first thought was some photos in dressy conservative outfits then casual wear followed by swimwear at our villa then photos at the beach both topless and naked. She explained that we would all return to our villa to do some shots in the shower and some in our bed. She still hadn't made the decision about sex with Aaron, she didn't know if she could do that in front of Tristan and Riley.

Two days later the doorbell rings and Riley is at the door with his makeup kit. He told Carla that Tristan and Aaron were unloading the cameras and lighting equipment. She showed Riley to the extra bedroom and showed him the dressing table that he could use for makeup. Tristan was setup in the living room, he thought it was a beautiful setting and a good place to start the shoot.

At about 1:00pm everybody was ready and Carla came in dressed in a very professional look black pantsuit. Tristan took about 20 photos of her all the time telling her what a natural model she was, she was loving his compliments and all the attention she was getting. She changed clothes and came out in a black dress she had used for her professional photo shoot with Bradley. The dress was short; about 6 inches above her knee and with her 4-inch heels it made it look extremely short. The dress is totally backless all the way to the crack of her ass; the front is a plunging neckline open all the way to her waist with strips of fabric that barely cover her boobs. The dress hooks behind her neck; the sides are open and show lots of her beautiful boobs. Carla's makeup was perfect and she looked absolutely elegant. Tristan had Carla do about twenty different poses, he had her moving around the room bending and stretching and several times one of her 36D's would pop out and she would have to stop and adjust her dress. Carla changed several more times into different sundresses and short outfits, she was smiling and having lots of fun performing for the camera.

Carla said, "Tristan, I love modeling for you, you know how to make a woman feel really special."

At about 4:30pm Tristan said, "I think we will stop for the day, I can tell Carla is getting tired."

Tristan and Aaron wanted to leave all of their equipment at our villa, which was no problem. Tristan, Riley and Aaron sat down with Carla to discuss what they would shoot tomorrow.

Carla said, "My thoughts are now that we have the dressy shots out of the way we go to Orient Beach first thing in the morning. We can do the bikini and topless shots with the morning sun then comeback here to get the more steamy photos here on the patio and in the pool."

Tristan said, "Carla are you sure you are okay with the topless and nude photos?"

Carla looked at me and said, "If Joe is good with it I am completely comfortable with it too." I have done this before and I enjoy working with you three so the really provocative shots won't be a problem. When Joe and I were first married and moved to the LA area and I started working for a photography studio and I was the assistant to a photographer who was shooting nudes for a major men's magazine. Everyday when I went to work I was around beautiful naked women, I became comfortable with nudity. When a model was really nervous Charlie, the guy I have been talking with about this project would say Carla take off you top and see if you can make this model a little less nervous, it worked every time. So when I got dressed in the morning to go to work I was always ready to just get naked. Charlie would say, "Carla get those itty bitty titties out!" That was before I had my breast enhancement. I guess, I am saying it won't be a problem being naked. I just want to be sure I get a copy of everything including the videos."

I looked at the four of them and said, "She loves showing her body and performing for the camera and I love watching her."

That evening Carla and I went to an early dinner and came home watched some TV and went to bed early, Carla was worn out.

The next morning the guys came by and we went to Orient Beach. Carla brought an assortment of her WW thongs, which is all she ever wears. She had on a black sheer WW cover up dress, she was naked underneath so that she wouldn't get any marks on her body. We walked from the parking lot to the beach; it was a beautiful sunny hot day. Carla put down a large towel and set out her swimsuits. Riley touched up her hair and makeup. Tristan and Aaron got their cameras ready. Carla pulled off her dress and was standing there completely naked looking Aaron in the eyes and said, "Whether it is true or not, Joe and Charlie say my tits are my best asset so if you think of way to highlight them just let me know." She squeezed her breasts and pulled on her already hard nipples.

Carla said, "I hope you guys don't mind seeing my naked body, before this photo shoot is over you are going to see a lot of my body."

I said, "She loves being naked, especially when she has a male audience, so just enjoy."

Carla picked up a yellow thong and slipped it on, then the top. It was very small and sheer but looked good on her. Tristan had her pose with the ocean as the background, he had her walk up and down the beach while he and Aaron took photos and video. She came back to her towel took off her suit and put on a sheer white WW suit. Tristan had her go back to the surf and get wet, her suit got transparent. He had her run in and out of the surf while he and Aaron caught all of her poses on camera. Carla untied her top and threw it at Aaron on the beach and ran up and down the beach with her tits just bouncing. She was smiling and laughing and loving the attention she was getting. When she stopped her nipples were as hard as rocks, I knew she was getting turned on. She came back to her towel, laid down, put her hands behind her head, pushed her tits in the air and smiled and posed for the cameras. Then she took of her bottoms and threw them at Aaron and just lay there in the sun with her legs spread wide with her bare pussy visible to anyone that wanted to take a look.

Tristan said, "Carla you are doing great, your body is so perfect but the best part is your spontaneity and your beautiful smile. Aaron did you get all of that on video?"

Aaron replied, "I got it all, every inch of this superb body. Carla you are so carefree when showing your body, you are the perfect model. I have got a huge hard on."

Carla said, "Well thank you both, you make me feel so sexy. I really enjoy guys looking at my body; I guess that makes me a true exhibitionist. Aaron we will see what we can do about that huge erection of yours later!"

Carla put her white thong back on and gathered up the rest of her stuff, put it in the bag and handed it to me. She headed over to her favorite beach bar, ordered us all a rum punch from the bartender Jeff. She went and sat at a beach table, we all joined her while we waited for our drinks.

I said, "Carla do you want your cover-up?"

She said, "No I am good like this, I want Aaron and Tristan to get some shots of me topless with Jeff."

Jeff served our drinks, Carla got up and grabbed Jeff, hugged him as the guys started filming.

Jeff said, "Carla, lets get some shots over at the bar!"

Jeff picked up Carla and carried her to the bar and set her on the bar, she jumped up and started dancing to the Reggae music that was playing. The crowd was applauding loudly, Carla was laughing and smiling for the cameras, not just ours but for anyone that wanted a picture. Carla jumped off the bar, kissed Jeff goodbye and headed to the car.

We got back to the villa and went out to the pool. Carla still hadn't put on a top; she asked Riley to touchup her hair and makeup, which still wasn't dry. Carla talked to Tristan about what they should do next, Tristan thought they should get some photos around the pool. When Riley finished up with Carla she came out in a blue see through dress that she sometimes wears around the pool in the evening. She went to the bar and made everybody a Mojito and served them at a table by the pool.