Our Daughter Moves Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe she does," he responded. "And watching you jack off is hot as hell. You're a great fuck too."

"Watching her walk around in her underwear kind of turns me on," I admitted.

"No shit," he laughed. "You bring her up a lot."

"Are you complaining?" I teased.

"Fuck no, I admit it gets me hot," he admitted.

"Yeah? You get hot thinking about our sexy little daughter?" I teased.

I walked over to him, sat on his lap, and kissed him.

"Me too," I said, forgetting about the sandwiches.

"

I pulled my top off.

"It turns me on too," I said and kissed him.

I slid off the chair onto my knees. I reached in his shorts and pulled his cock out. There was a drop of precum on the tip. I flicked my tongue out and tasted it.

"Mmmmm...," I moaned.

I lowered my mouth onto his cock taking about 2" in my mouth.

Just then Katie walked in the room. She was wearing yoga pants and a tank top.

"Again? Wow, didn't you just fuck this afternoon?" She teased.

I just looked at her. Dave's cock still in my mouth, I knelt there kind of frozen.

"Well, don't let me stop you. It looks fun," she added.

She went to the fridge.

What was she doing home? I felt a flush overwhelm my body. Being caught like this was hot. The fact that she actually seemed to like it was even hotter.

I finally gathered my senses. "It is," I replied.

Being watched was an incredible rush, being watched by our daughter was so dirty it was really making me want to be naughtier. I lowered my head back on his cock.

Obviously Dave thought it was hot too. Dave moved his hands to my head as I sucked him. As I sucked his cock he was looking at Katie. I looked back at Katie. She was leaning against the counter. Her legs were partially spread. She had her hand in her pants and was obviously masturbating. Dave watched her.

"Oh?" I said. "You like watching our sexy little daughter play with herself?"

He moaned.

"Me too," I said and took his cock back in my mouth.

Finally I couldn't take it anymore.

"I need to get fucked," I said.

I stood up, slid my panties off, bent over, and put my elbows on the table. Dave did not immediately react.

"I said, fuck me," I repeated. .

Dave stood up and got behind me. His cock slid right into me. I responded with a grunt as he entered me with his full length. I looked at Katie. Her eyes were focused on us and her hands were still in her panties.

Dave started fucking me with medium strokes.

"Oh my god, that is so fucking hot," she said.

"Fuck yes it is," I responded.

With one hand she continued to play with her pussy. The other slid up under her shirt and started playing with her breasts.

"Shit," she said.

Then, obviously wanting better access, she pushed her panties and yoga pants to the floor and stepped out of them.

"Oh god," I moaned as she spread her legs and played with her pussy.

She continued to watch me get fucked as she fingered herself. I watched her also.

"Fuck, that's so hot," I exclaimed. "Baby look at our little girl. She's got her fingers in her pussy watching you fuck me. She looks so fucking hot. Doesn't she?"

"Fuck yes, she does," he replied.

"Oh daddy, you think I'm hot?" She sighed. "I want to be hot for you. I want to be hot like mom. Mom is so fucking hot."

Katie continued to watch as Dave fucked me. She had her fingers jammed in her pussy.

"Fuck" she said. "I can't take this anymore. I need to be fucked. It's been too long and this is too hot."

She took off her top as she walked over to the table beside me.

"Mom, I need some of that," she said.

I wasn't sure what she wanted to do. I found out quickly. She bent over the table beside me, ass and pussy pretty much presented to her dad.

"Mom, I've been wanting this since I first heard you talking about me while you fucked. I want daddy's cock," she said.

I took her hand. Dave's cock still inside me, but he'd stop actively fucking me.

"Baby, you want daddy to fuck you?" I moaned.

"Fuck yes," she breathed.

I pulled forward. Dave's cock fell out of me. I stood up turned and kissed him. I then grabbed his hard cock and guided him to his daughters pussy.

"Fuck your baby," I said.

God that sounded so dirty. I heard her sharp intake of breath when her daddy's cock entered her. As I watched his cock thrust into her I started playing with my pussy.

"Oh fuck," moaned Katie. "This is so good."

"Fuck yes," I said. "You look so fucking hot."

Dave's cock continued to fuck her.

"Uh uh, fuck, oh god, so good," she moaned. Then her orgasm hit. "Oh god, fuck yes, I'm coming, fuck yes, fuck me, fuck me!"

You could see her body shake as she came.

"Oh baby, you look so sexy," I said. Then, "Let's go to bed."

Katie stood up, I took her hand. As I did she turned to me.

"Oh mom, thank you. I love being a part of daddy's and your love," she said.

"We love you," I replied.

Then I leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. I pulled back a bit. I could see in her eyes that she wanted what I did. I leaned in and kissed her lips. She kissed back. Her tongue tested my lips as we kissed. I parted my lips for a full on passionate kiss.

We broke, I took her hand we headed to the bedroom.

"Fuck that was hot," I said.

"Yes it was," she replied.

"When did you become such a naughty girl?" I asked.

"I think the first time I heard you talk about me. It was so hot. I had my fingers in my pussy the whole time I listened to you. When you came, I did," she responded.

I stopped and kissed her again.

I almost forgot Dave was there.

"Did you enjoy fuck8ng your daughters pussy?" I asked.

"I love you both," he replied.

We got to the bedroom. I pushed her down on the bed. I straddled her belly and lowered my tits to her mouth.

"Suck them," I ordered.

She took my nipple in her mouth as her hand went to my other breast.

"Mmmmmmm," I purred. "So good."

I rolled off her and took her nipple in my mouth. As sucked on it my hand trailed down her belly to her pussy.

"Yes," she sighed as she arched her back and pushed into me.

Dave was standing by the bed watching and stroking his cock.

"Stick that thing in your daughter's mouth," I ordered. I was loving being so dirty.

He knelt on the bed by her head. She grabbed his cock and wrapped her lips around it.

"Mmmmm..," she moaned around it. "Tastes like pussy," she grinned.

"How do you know what pussy tastes like?" I asked. "Have you been with a woman before?"

"You're my first mom," she answered. "But I lick my fingers when I masturbate."

"Me too," I replied.

As she sucked her daddy's cock I kissed my way down her body. I'd never been with a woman before, the fact that it was my daughter was blowing my mind. I worked my way down to her pussy. I thought about what I liked. I lightly sucked her clit between my lips.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned around Dave's cock. She stopped sucking. "So good."

My tongue circled her clit and then entered her pussy. She tasted different than me, but I still loved it. I continued to lick and suck her pussy.

She let Dave's cock slip out of her mouth.

"Oh god, Jesus, so good, fuck, eat my pussy, eat me, I'm going to cum," she practically shouted.

I could tell when she came. Her whole body seemed to shudder. She came all over my face. I crawled back up her body and kissed her so she could taste her wetness on my lips and face. Then I turned and pulled Dave's face to her lips. They kissed.

"Can you taste your daughter's pussy on her lips?" I asked.

"Fuck yes," he replied.

"Do you like the way I taste daddy?" She teased.

"I love it," he said.

She then pushed me on my back. "Your turn," she said.

She stuck her ass in the air as her lips tasted my pussy. She looked at her dad. "Fuck me," she said.

Dave got behind her and stuck his cock in her. She moaned on my clit. Her hot breath felt good. Dave started fucking her with short fast thrusts.

She stopped licking me and looked me in the eye.

"This is so fucking hot," she said. "I love daddy's cock."

She lowered her lips back to my pussy. I moaned. "Fuck, so good," I sighed.

As she ate me I felt the orgasm build within me. "Oh god, I'm going to cum," I cried.

Dave started pumping Katie harder.

"Ugh, ugh, Jesus, me too," She grunted than went back to sucking my clit.

My orgasm hit me. "Oh god, yes!" I practically screamed as I came.

"Oh fuck, so hot," said Katie. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

I could see the orgasm on her face. As she came David stopped pumping her.

"Oh fuck," he said. I could tell he was cumming.

"That's it," I said. "Fill your baby's pussy with cum. That's so hot."

Katie collapsed, partially on top of me. David's cum covered cock fell out of her.

"Clean his cock," I ordered her.

David was lying on the bed. She crawled to him and took his cock in her mouth. It was like my own personal porn. When she was done cleaning him I kissed her. She tasted like cum and pussy. I loved it.

From then on Katie spent the night in our bed. She did find a job. It was near home and she decided to live at home for a while to save money for a house.

We didn't complain.

===============================================

Don't forget to rate this story, leave a comment, or give me feedback. I look forward to it.