Our Delicious Daughters Ch. 1

Story Info
Buddies lust after each other's daughters.
3.1k words
4.26
333.5k
105
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/28/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reg
Reg
132 Followers

Those of you who have read my previous stories know that I believe any story, erotica included, should have a decent plot and good character development. I have treated "Our Delicious Daughters" with the same respect. If you are interested solely in the sexual activity, then go directly to Chapter Two. You will however, in my opinion, miss an important part of the story. I have never had an incestuous experience, nor have I desired one, but I am interested in the situations that develop that lead to these relationships. I have tried to develop such a scenario, one where I can perhaps understand how incestuous sex could occur. If that interest you, the reader, then don't skip Chapter One.

* * * * *

My name is Ed. Ed Mancuso. Yeah, I am a wop. Got the nose to prove it. My best friend is Jimmy Ryan. A mick through and through. We have been best friends since the first grade. We are now in our early forties. A long time to be friends these days.

Jimmy and I kid each other about how some big Irish New York copper in his family probably tried to hang one on some gumba from mine who was just trying to make a living on the streets. I always told him there weren't enough fucking brains in his family tree to catch the dumbest fuck in mine. That generally led to some punches, some laughs and, starting in our mid- teens, a couple of beers.

Anyway, you get the picture. Jimmy and me are close. About the only thing we haven't done together is suck each other's cock. One shit head said we had and that poor fuck couldn't breath out of his fuckin' nose for a month. That is beside the new teeth his old man had to spring for.

Somewhere along the line we must have done something right. After high school, at Our Lady of Perpetual Patience, we went on to college. Jimmy got a degree in architecture and I got one in engineering. We roomed together those five years and nailed a lot of cooze.

We always figured it was easier for two guys to pick up one broad than it was two. Most of the time we were right. This led to many gigs were we took some coed, who had had a wee to much to drink, back to our apartment. There we took turns fucking her. My dick is good size but that fucking Jimmy has a real horse cock. I loved to watch a broad's eyes when she saw it for the first time. I always tried to fuck them first cause after Jimmy fucked them, they were either in love or so stretched it was like fucking the Holland Tunnel.

Anyway, we stayed roommates after we got jobs in our respective fields. We still liked to double on a babe and that is how we met our wives. We were in The Cellar, one of our favorite watering holes, when we met a real classy babe named Caryn. We had seen her in before but usually after work and with a bunch of other people. I found out she worked at an ad agency near The Cellar and made the big bucks.

One Friday night she stuck around after her friends left. Jimmy and me, looking way too cool in our Brooks Brothers shit, moved in. She was good company, matching us beer for beer. Jimmy and me had developed a plan for picking up a woman for a little tag team humpy-rumpy. After we determined which of us the target was most interested in, we would make our move. The favorite stud would make the deal, being sure it was understood she would be fucking both of us. Sure we lost some, but we nailed many more. Ah sweet success!

It was pretty obvious that Caryn liked Jimmy more than me. I watched as he moved in for the pitch. He whispered in her ear as one of his hands rested on her knee. She listened intently. When he was done, she drew back slowly and then broke out in laughter. Jimmy was stunned. You would have thought she had yanked his nuts. Not knowing exactly what Jimmy had said, I had no choice but to play dumb and hope he wouldn't haul off and fucking hit her.

Seeing Jimmy's confusion turning to anger, Caryn took his face in both hands and gave him a number ten kiss smack dab on his kisser. She then drew back, still holding his head in her hands. With the sweetest smile, and a wink at me, she said, "You are so cute! But what makes you think I would fuck you, let alone both you and the Godfather here?"

Jimmy set there like he had been poll axed. Me, I was speechless.

"Look guys", she said. I didn't hang around this dive to get laid. I stayed because I am meeting my twin sister. She should be here in the next fifteen minutes. She is a nurse and gets off duty at ten. You two have been very entertaining, but sport fucking is not my scene. I really like you Jimmy and I hope you two will stick with me for a few more minutes. I want to introduce Chrissy to Ed. Maybe, if you aren't too pissed, we can all go have something to eat. I am starved and I know Chrissy will be. Hell, I'll even buy! What do you say?"

That was twenty years ago and as you may have guessed, Jimmy ended up marrying Caryn and I married Chrissy. Double ring ceremony and a double honeymoon on St. Johns. Two years later, before our anniversary, the girls announced they wanted to celebrate in Hawaii and they wanted to get preggers on that trip. They stated that we were their first choice as studs, but if we wanted to pass they were pretty sure they could get surrogates! We went to Hawaii and nine months later each couple produced a beautiful daughter.

For one reason or another, neither family has pursued increasing our family. Sure a boy would be nice, but raising one child these days is a big job. The two girls, Janie (Jimmy's) and Maria (mine) are spitting images of one another. They are also spitting images of their mothers, both still knockouts at forty.

Janie and Maria are both fairly tall, about five feet six inches. That makes them a couple of inches taller than their mothers. Both girls have natural blond hair, just like their mothers. Maria's complexion is slightly darker, thanks to my wop genes. They have gorgeous bodies that have turned a golden brown since we all moved to California several years ago. The girls are definitely California beach bunnies. We live a few blocks apart in Newport Beach. Each of our homes has a swimming pool. When the cousins aren't at the beach they can be found sunbathing at one of the pools.

That pretty much brings you up to date. Now I am going to lay some pretty heavy shit on you that you may not approve of. Hell, it has been several weeks now and I am not sure how I feel about what happened.

It all started one Saturday afternoon at my place. Caryn and Chrissy had gone over to South Coast Plaza to check out the new shops. Janie and Maria had gone to the beach, leaving Jimmy and me sipping some cold ones poolside. Although we had slid past forty, we were both pretty fit. We had memberships at Gold's Gym and we ran a couple of miles together three or four times a week.

"Eddy", Jimmy said out of the clear blue sky, "Do you think Janie and Maria are still virgins?"

His question took me by surprise. While I was thinking about what he asked, he continued.

"You know Eddy, me and you were nailing girls their age way back. You know things have loosened up since then. What do you think?"

I could tell Jimmy was serious and would get unbelievably pissed if I came back with some bullshit, flippant answer. " I don't know Jimmy", I said, I haven't really thought about it. What do you think? Something must be bothering you. What's up?"

Jimmy was silent and then he said, "Before I answer that question, I have another one for you. Have you ever fantasized about fucking my daughter, Janie?"

Now I was really stunned. For the first time, I told my friend a lie. "NO! What the fuck has gotten into you? I have not thought about fucking Janie. What kind of a fucking question is that to ask me?" I paused, as the reason for his question became obvious.

"Have you been fantasizing about fucking Maria?" I asked my best friend.

Jimmy turned to me and simply said, "Yes."

I knew we were at a critical point in our friendship. As I set and looked in Jimmy's eyes, I saw a variety of emotions pass through his mind. There was fear, defiance, hope for understanding and probably most important, an appeal for complete honesty from me.

Finally, as his eyes continued to hold mine, I said, "Jimmy, I am not mad that you want to fuck Maria. And yes, I lied. I have fantasized about fucking Janie. For quite some time, I might add. I guess I am most of all surprised that you brought up the subject. That took real courage, pal. Now maybe I can come up with a little courage myself."

In the back of my mind I was thinking, "What the fuck am I doing? This isn't my Priest, for Christsake! This is my best friend."

"Ok, here goes. Since I guess we have both decided to talk about this, I am not going to pull any punches. I have thought of Janie in a sexual way. She is so very beautiful and mature. I don't see how any man with a swinging dick could not be attracted to her. Recently, however, I have found out one of the reasons I have been sexually attracted to Janie."

"Because I have been disturbed about my feelings toward Janie, I have been seeing a shrink for the past couple of months. What I have discovered is even more unsettling. The shrink says that my fantasies about Janie are really transference. He says that although I am attracted to Janie, it is really Maria, my own daughter, that I want to fuck! He says that because I have no blood relationship to Janie, it is more psychologically acceptable to want to fuck her than Maria."

"He says my feelings are not uncommon. Maria is a much younger version of Chrissy. He claims it is natural for men, as they age, to be attracted to younger women. If a man has enjoyed a great sex life with his wife and he has a daughter that mirrors the mother, the guy is sooner or later going to get a boner for his daughter. What he does about it is the issue."

"Jimmy, don't fucking hit me, but my favorite fantasy is fucking Maria while you are fucking Janie! How is that for weird shit? Jesus, how the hell did we get into this conversation?"

Jimmy continued to look at me for what seemed like ages. Then his eyes softened and a smile crossed his face. "Go get us a couple more cold ones, and I will tell you." I nodded and went to find several. It looked like we were going to need them.

When I returned, Jimmy asked me again the question that started this whole thing: Did I think Janie and Maria were virgins? I told him I doubted they were. He asked me if that bothered me? I replied that I knew Chrissy had spent a lot of time talking about sex with Maria and that I was sure Maria knew how to handle all the shit concerning disease and birth control. I told Jimmy that other than the thought of some pimply faced asshole poking my baby, I guess her not being a virgin wasn't a problem.

"What do you think, Jimmy and why the fuck did you get us involved in this serious shit. You always wanted to be a priest. Well, Father Jimmy you heard my fucking confession, now I want to hear yours!"

"OK", he said. "Here it is. I have been thinking how it would be to fuck Maria for quite a while. I have also wondered what it would be like to fuck Janie."

"Remember two weeks ago when you and Chrissy had to go to San Francisco for the weekend and Maria stayed with us? Well that Saturday night, the girls had gone out together with Matt and Sean, those two dickheads they have been dating. Caryn wasn't feeling well so she went to bed early. I stayed up to watch a movie and fell asleep on the sofa. Sometime around 1:00 AM the girls came home. I heard them go into the kitchen and get something to drink and then go into the den. You remember the den is adjacent to the TV room and there is that pass through window between the two."

"Well, they started the girl talk shit and I could hear every word. For your information, the girls are not virgins; their cherries were busted at the spring prom last year. Happened the same night to both of them. They are fucking their boyfriends, but neither of our daughters thinks they are worth a shit in the sack. They both talked about hearing us fucking their mothers. And lastly, they both admitted to wanting to fuck their uncles!"

"I gotta tell you Eddy, I got a world champion boner listening to those two. After they went up to bed, I jacked off and shot like I did when I was fifteen. I start getting hard when I think about it. Have you ever heard them talk together?"

"Not for sometime. I remember they had gone into the cabana after swimming. They didn't know I was just outside the cabana and could hear through the window. After taking off their suits they started comparing their tits. At that time, Janie was a little bigger in the boob department which pissed Maria off. I was able to get a little closer so I could see for myself. There they were topless, caressing their own tits and pulling on their nipples as they giggled. It was such a turn on while at the same time being almost innocent. I finished my work in the yard, took a shower, polished the bishop and came so hard I thought my knees would give way. I have relived that incident many times."

Every since the girls were pre-teens, Jimmy and I have taken them up to mountains during the summer for a father/daughter outing. This is when Caryn and Chrissy go back to Long Island to visit their parents. The father/daughter thing has been a lot of fun. Swimming, boating, horseback riding and other outdoor activities. Both Jamie and Maria are tomboys who enjoy doing these things. Our trip was to take place in a couple of weeks.

Jimmy must have been reading my mind. "Eddy, being as we know that our daughters are not virgins and that we know they have thought about fucking their uncles and we have admitted to each other we have fantasized fucking our nieces, our trip to Mammoth this year could be exciting. What do you think?"

I felt myself start to get hard as I imagined the possibilities. "Jimmy", I said, "I think we should see if it can be done. We will have to plan carefully because while the rewards of success are awesome, the downside is equally awesome. I think we need to do some prep work. You need to be more attentive to Maria and me to Janie over the next couple of weeks. Talk to them as adults. Make them feel like they are adults ready for adult activities. We should also plan this year's recreation so we come into close contact with them in the mountains and lastly, we will finally let them drink beer with us."

Just as Jimmy nodded his approval, we heard the girls coming through the gate to the pool patio. They both had on a light cover-up over their bikinis and both looked sexy as hell.

"You two look awfully hot. Would you like to join us in a beer?"

Their mouths fell open and both their heads bobbed up and down as they looked at us in dismay.

"Fathers and daughters can have some secrets", I said as I got up to fetch some more beer. My boner wasn't completely gone and I thought I felt Janie's eyes on me as I passed her.

By the time I came back with several ice-cold cans, the girls had removed their cover-ups and were playing in the pool. Good old Jimmy was watching with a big smile on his face. I damn well knew where his mind was as he watched these two divine creatures display their tight teen bodies to the world. Their bikinis were so skimpy; I felt my boner returning like a champ. Jimmy's swimsuit was tented. The girls would have to be blind not to see what effect they were having on us.

I got in the pool and carried a couple of beers to them. I nodded to Jimmy to come on in. The seduction of our nieces was under way!

Over the next hour we played water volleyball which gave us plenty of time to come in contact with them. Janie and I took on Jimmy and Maria. One of the two teams had to be in the deep end. Of course Jimmy or me had plenty of opportunity to "save" them from going under by holding them above water. I swear I felt Janie purposely rub against my hard on when we came in close contact. More than once I was able to feel her teen tits as I struggled to keep her afloat. Jimmy told me later he and Maria had played the same game. He claimed Maria actually squeezed his hard cock, but I think he was just trying to make me jealous.

We all knew that Caryn and Chrissy would be home soon so after a couple of beers and an hour of grab ass, we all decided to call a halt. It was Janie that said that maybe we could play again when we went on the mountain trip. Maria said that sounded great. Jimmy and I just smiled.

To Be Continued...

Reg
Reg
132 Followers