Our Family Calendar Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,871 Followers

'I'm done for now too,' I thought as I entered my room and collapsed onto my bed...'How the hell did we get away with that?'

I put my hand into my shorts and adjusted my sticky penis, a small dribble of cum still oozing from his slit; my pubes liberally soaked in cooling spunk. I'd have to change and clean up too, so I stood up and dropped my shorts and underpants and began wiping myself down with a towel. I could really do with a shower but that could wait - and now it would definitely have to wait as the door quietly opened.

Mum stood there and smiled at me as she entered the room, quickly closing the door behind her.

She shook her head at me and smiled naughtily.

"You're wicked!" she said, "And I hope you haven't got me into any trouble."

"Dad didn't know; he didn't see did he?" I said as I held the towel in front of my genitals.

"No, don't think so - he's too tied up in his camera, but he will know if I get pregnant, won't he?" said Mum, a twisted grin on her face.

"Whhhaaaatttt?" I groaned, "Not you as well?"

"What are you on about - you're not telling me you're liable to get someone else pregnant, are you?" said Mum, looking at me seriously, "Who was it then?"

"Oh fuck, guess you'll find out anyway - it was Angie; she's not on the pill either!" I replied, looking down at my feet.

"You've had Angie as well as Liz?" said Mum, sitting down on the bed, "And me! Blimey - proper little Romeo, aren't you! We'd all better get down to the pharmacy in the morning."

I'd really thought she'd be jumping around and threatening me with everything from the police downwards but instead she was making light of my incestual philandering...apart from the pregnancy angle.

"I couldn't help it," I said, "It all started with Dad and this calendar idea - well, it was Liz who suggested it but when Tim mentioned your nudist activities we all got excited, I think."

"That's why you were asking me questions, isn't it?" said Mum, "About our holiday..."

"I guess I wanted to see how interested you'd be; how open about sex you were," I said, rubbing at my still sticky pubes, "You see, Liz and Angie - and Tim too...and me; we've all avoided sex with each other somehow but we all knew it would only be a matter of time really."

"Until you all...?" said Mum with bated breath.

"Until the calendar - until we all fucked, yes," I said, "I mean four of us all around each other in those skimpy outfits all the time and not doing anything about it - what a waste!"

I laughed quietly and was very relieved to hear Mum chuckle too - she obviously understood...more than I realised as she spoke again.

"I shouldn't really tell you this," she said quietly, "But my brother and I used to do it too."

"What, you and Uncle Phil?" I said, somewhat shocked, "Really?"

"Definitely!" said Mum, her eyes shining brightly, "He, um, took my virginity actually; my first lover - how's that?"

The talk had aroused my cock and now he was standing eagerly and Mum's eyes locked onto him.

"He was very much your size," she said, "A lovely fit - I remember him well - driving his cock hard up me - oh, those were the days!"

She shook her head to clear her wicked memories and her eyes focussed on my cock once more.

"Come here darling," she said, "I want to feel him again."

I edged closer and Mum's hand reached up and grasped me; her hand all warm and gentle and arousing. Slowly she moved her hand up and down my shaft, smoothing her thumb though the small dribble of precum that was now oozing from the tip.

"You were so naughty, cumming inside me," she said, "But it was my fault too; I couldn't move with your Dad there, could I?"

"So it was Dad's fault really!" I said brightly, "Hey Mum, do you think he'll join in?"

"Why, what are you planning?" asked Mum suspiciously.

"Nothing really," I said, "It's just that if he does, then we'll all be free to fuck, won't we - without hiding it - we'll have a great time!"

"I bet you will!" said Mum, her hand moving faster, "You're just sex mad, aren't you?"

"Yeah!" I said, my face creasing into a big smile, "Aren't you Mum?"

"Oooh Chris, I wish you hadn't asked that," said Mum, her voice quivering, "I simply love sex but I've had to be so good at home - keeping it in the bedroom because of all you kids...but now perhaps...!"

My cock jerked and pulsated as she said those words and Mum leaned forward.

"Can I suck you off?" she asked as if she needed to ask, "I want to taste you darling!"

There was one thing for certain - despite having emptied myself into Mum not that long ago, it wouldn't take me long to cum again, especially now that Mum's lovely lips had fastened themselves around my cock!

"Mmmmmm," she hummed around my throbbing penis, "Lovely darling, love the taste!"

Her lips were so tight around my shaft and her tongue was so busy that I didn't think I'd last long at all until she slowed and pulled her head away.

"Cum in my mouth Chris," she said, "I want my son's cream - all of it - inside me!"

Things were happening down there now; flutterings and quiverings that were uncontrollable; the sensations rising and concentrating in my groin as my orgasm neared.

"Won't be long Mum," I moaned as she employed her fist on my shaft as well, "Getting close now!"

"Yes darling, cum for me please!" moaned Mum, sucking harder, "I want you!"

I shut my eyes and there before me in my mind was my Mum as she dropped her pussy onto my hard cock half an hour earlier and suddenly I was there - shooting jet after rapid jet into Mum's welcoming mouth.

"Oooohhhhh yeahhhhh!" I cried, "All yours Mum!"

I heard her gulp and splutter as I filled her mouth, a spray of cum squirting from her lips. I pumped another load into her mouth and Mum's cheeks bulged as she took me all and then I'd finished cumming and I felt my body go limp all over.

Mum let me slide from between her lips and I sank onto the bed beside her, breathing heavily.

Her lips were all wet and shiny and looking down I could see a long blob of white cum adorning the top of her breasts like a pearl pendant. I put my finger on it and gathered it up, bringing it to her mouth where her tongue reached out and swiped it up.

"Thank you darling," said Mum sweetly, "Gorgeous stuff! Makes me wonder what Tim will taste like!"

I looked sharply at her but she was smiling broadly as she licked up the straying strands of cum from her lips.

I was wondering if I might be allowed to repay the compliment and lick Mum's pussy but at that moment we heard Dad's voice.

"Come on people, let's be having you - want to get some more shots done now you've all had a rest," he said as he walked down the hall, "Time for a drink too I think."

With a final swipe of the towel I opened the door and Mum and I trooped down the hall to where Dad was busy opening several bottles of wine; his own home-brew stuff - wickedly potent nectar.

"Where's the rest of the kids?" he asked as he began filing glasses, "Ah, here they come - that's good - wanted to propose a toast."

Pretending to be solemn we gathered round as we accepted glasses of his wine before Dad got us ready.

"A toast," he said, "To a successful shoot and a brilliant idea for our family Christmas present - our family calendar!"

We all muttered appropriate words and slurped at our wine, the heady fumes already spreading their somewhat erotic tentacles to our noses.

"Right-ho," said Dad as he returned to his camera, "Who's next. Ah - it's Tim with the girls this time I think."

There was a flurry of glassy chinks as they deposited their glasses and a rush of bodies towards the settee; all three of them in full costume regalia; Tim in his torn shorts and singlet with a hammer hanging from his belt; Liz wearing what looked like a porno cheerleaders outfit as befitting the perfect secretary and Angie in a nurse's outfit that revealed more than it hid.

"Where did you get the gear from?" I asked Mum quietly of the girls, "Bet it wasn't at the costume hire shop."

"On-line," said Mum quietly, "Brilliant, eh?"

Dad didn't seem to notice anything amiss or outlandish and continued to organise his shoot; shuffling his subject around until he was happy. The trouble was though, as I'd mentioned before, he wasn't all that good at organising things and his arrangement left a lot to be desired, especially by the two girls.

"Dad," moaned Liz, "Leave it to us - we'll find positions and tell you when we're ready, ok?"

"Alright darling girl, if you say so," said Dad as he wiped his brow and swigged another mouthful of wine, "Cor, bloody hell, forgot how strong that was!"

There was a lot of chattering going on among the kids and the occasional exclamation and then Liz piped up again.

"Chris - come here and hold the sheet back - it keeps sliding down," she said and seeing the problem I moved quickly to the side of the settee, just out of camera range I hoped and held the sheet in place.

The big benefit I immediately realised was that I could see the girls in their costumes that much better and I could hear their quiet comments...not that there were that many as they settled into position, but the actions spoke louder than words.

"How's this Dad?" called out Angie.

"Blimey!" said Dad, shaking his head either in disapproval or to clear the alcoholic fumes, "Bit risqué, isn't it?"

Angie was astride Tim's thigh, her naked thighs gripping his, her skirt short spread enough to reveal her tiny thong - and although nothing was on display, all it took was a good imagination to believe that she was naked down there!

Liz was kneeling on the settee facing Tim, bending over him, her generous breasts thrusting forward over his shoulder. Tim meanwhile was just sitting there with his arms around his two sisters, with his hammer hanging between his legs, looking a little foolish, to be honest!

Angie brought me back to reality as she replied to Dad's comment.

"Yeah, it is, but let's do this first; you can always airbrush out any bits you're worried about," said Angie, "And if we do a calendar just for us, then we'll be fine anyway."

"Suppose so," said Dad taking another swig, "Ok - let's go for it."

He bent over his camera as he adjusted the settings and as he did so Tim turned his head towards Liz and came face to face with her breasts. And such was the flimsiness of the outfit that his nose must have popped a clasp on her blouse and suddenly her two superb breasts were in his face, literally! Her outfit didn't include a bra apparently!

I head him gasp and then a sucking noise as he enveloped a nipple in his mouth which was quickly followed by a gasp from Liz.

"Oooooh Tim, don't to that - you'll get me all excited!" she said, "Stop it!"

From my position I could see Liz's hips beginning to jerk back and forward, her pussy mound pushing up against Tim's side as she moved. Then she hissed an intake of breath as Tim's hand insinuated itself between her legs from behind and I could see his thumb disappearing underneath her thong!

I guess that Dad didn't spot Tim's mouth on Liz's nipple either because he was only looking at the two inch LCD display rather than the real thing; then I saw a flash as Dad popped one off and the sudden brightness caused Liz to jerk her hips harder.

"Oooooh Tim - stop it, stop it," she moaned, "Stop sucking, please!"

Tim removed his mouth from her breast, leaving her pretty nipple all reddened, wet and stiff but the damage had been done! Because down lower, Liz's hips were now pushed down and she was actually rubbing her pussy against Tim's arm!

"You've made me all horny!" I heard her moan, "Oooooh fuck, don't know what to do now!"

In the meanwhile, on the other side, Angie was watching, her eyes bugging out with excitement and it was Tim's turn to moan.

"Damn Angie," he moaned, "Stop squeezing my leg; it's making things happen!"

I saw Angie put her hands behind her as if to push herself up but instead she was pressing on Tim's cock - his rapidly rising cock!

I noticed too that Angie's hips were starting to slide up and down Tim's naked thigh and she was leaving a slippery trail behind; a broad area of pussy juice that oozed constantly through her thong.

My own penis was as hard as granite as I watched my siblings get hotter and hotter.

"Stop it girls," moaned Tim, "I'm getting all hard now - what the fuck am I supposed to do?"

I could have told him, but I kept quiet; I was having enough troubles of my own simply keeping my own erection under control...

Instead it was Liz who spoke.

"Hey Dad, can we move - try another position please; my legs are getting tired here?" she asked and Dad was quick to accede.

"Yeah, of course," he said, "I'm getting some lovely pictures I think. I can't see the monitor very clearly because the light's behind the camera but never mind, I'll edit them all tonight I think."

There was now a flurry of movement as the girls climbed off their perches and stood before Tim, both of them sniggering as they did so.

"See, he's even bigger than Chris!" I heard Liz say quietly, "Wonder if I can sit on him too?"

I saw Liz push Tim's hammer to one side and reach inside his shorts.

"Oooh, no underpants!" she said, her hand moving around, "God, no wonder he feels so hot, wow!"

"Let's feel," said Angie and moments later she too groaned.

"That's gonna feel so good!" she said, as Liz pulled Tim's cock out down one leg, "Careful - don't let Dad see!"

But Dad was now slumped in his chair, exhausted and presumably not a little pissed. And for a moment we all thought that was the end of the session, but Mum now suddenly moved from the shadows where she's been standing.

"You are wicked!" she said to us all, "I've been watching - I don't know who's worse."

We all just stood or sat or knelt still as Mum moved behind the camera, then she spoke.

"Come on then kids, let's give your Dad something to edit!" she said, "While he's out of it, let's got some serious stuff going!"

"Yeah Mum," cried Liz, "I was going crazy; I wanted his cock so much - can I now?"

"Course you can darling!" said Mum, "But we'd better continue with the month by month photos, hadn't we?"

"Ok, we'll get into position Mum," said Liz as she dragged Tim's shorts down, "I'm gonna sit on him first off!"

"What about me?" asked Angie and Liz pushed Tim's hammer towards her.

"Use the handle," she said, "At least that'll get you off!"

Liz was now backing onto Tim's penis, her thong pushed aside as she got ready to be speared while Liz spread her legs and began rubbing the smooth handle of Tim's hammer up and down her sopping slit. Soon moans began to rise from both of them, followed by similar sounds from Tim.

"Oooooh fuck, you're tight!" he said as Liz sank down, "Do I need some lube?"

"No, no," moaned Liz, "I like him to be tight; love the way he pulls at my pussy; ooooh, he's stretching me so nicely!"

Her hips were working, now jerking and spasming almost randomly as she opened her hole for Tim's cock until, with a sudden intake of breath, she dropped several inches onto Tim's lap.

"Ooooh fuck - he slid right in!" she moaned, "God - I'm full!"

On the other side, Angie was now about to insert the slippery wooden handle of Tim's hammer. It was just about the right thickness for a cock but it was considerably longer than either Tim's or my cock and was obviously blunter at the end...but Angie was having no troubles!

Gradually the handle disappeared inside her; steadily her slippery wet hole accepted inch after inch of the instrument - until finally the blunt hammer head was all there was to be seen.

I think that Liz and I looked at each other at the same time, our eyes wide open.

"How the hell did she do that?" asked Liz, "Where did she put it all?"

No doubt Mum was equally amazed but instead she just continued snapping photo after photo as her three kids pleasured themselves.

Angie hit the limits first; suddenly jumping up and falling to the floor to lie on her back with her legs wide apart; her hands holding and thrusting the hammer handle up inside her as if in a fury; her body squirming around wildly as she orgasmed.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" she cried with each insertion, her hips rising off the carpet, "I wish it was real; I need a cock; oh God, please, please!"

"Go on Chris," called out Mum, who beat me to it by mere moments - I was already on my feet and dropping my shorts!

"Yes Chris - oh please, come here!" groaned Angie, "Put him in me, now!"

She pulled the wooden instrument from her soaking hole with a sucking noise and dropped it beside her, the hammer clattering loudly as it fell.

In no time I too fell to the ground but between her legs, my erection stretching eagerly before me. Angie reached up and grasped me, pulling me by my cock downwards and into place.

"Hurry up Chris, I'm gonna cum and I want you in me," she moaned as my penis touched her lips, "Yesssss, that's it, put him in...!"

"Ooooh Angie, you're so bloody wet!" I heard myself say as my cock slid inside her, "Oooooo - slid right up you already!"

"Yeah, oh yeah," moaned Angie eagerly, "Oh God yesss, come on Chris, fuck me, fuck me hard - I'm gonna cum any time...!"

Quickly I got into action, thrusting my cock firmly into Angie's lovely pussy, feeling her body beginning to spasm and quiver around and under me; powering my penis into her hole once more.

Firmly I thrust my penis into her, loving the way her already spasming hole was quivering and sucking at my cock. Faster and faster I worked and with Angie already on her plateau, my orgasm and Angie's second was quick to arrive.

"Come on Angie, cum with me!" I moaned as I banged into her, "I know you can!"

"Yeah - yeah, I'm cumming too!" cried Angie, her hips shaking beneath me, her pussy working hard on my cock, "Almost...yessssss, yesssss - here it cummmmmms!"

"And me!" I cried as I felt a blast of spunk rising rapidly, "I'm cummmming too!"

"Ooooh, that's lovely!" cried Angie, her body convulsing as I began to fill her hole, "Ooooh that's better - that's wonderful!"

"Fuuuuuck!" I groaned as another powerful eruption took place, "Oooooh God!"

Then we slumped together, both panting hard before Angie patted me on the back.

"Come on - we'll make the carpet all wet!" she said and I lifted myself slowly clear of her lovely elfin body, feeling her pussy suck at my cock as I pulled out of her.

Angie was obviously well organised and had a towel between her legs in moments, leaving me to dry my sticky cock off on one corner of the towel - enough for me though.

Not far from us Liz was rising and falling on Tim's sizeable penis, her grunts and groans attesting to his dimensions. She'd discarded her thong and her pretty pussy lips were visible, wide spread, glowing and glistening as Tim's tool slid between them.

I looked at Mum and she was still there, clicking away - poor Dad would have a heart attack when he viewed all those pictures.

Then I also noticed that Mum's spare hand was busy - she'd hitched her skirt up above her waist and she was working hard inside her knickers; perhaps hardly surprising considering all the sex she was watching and filming!

Meanwhile Dad was slumped in his chair, his eyes closed, his glass now empty and on the table beside him. His shock would come later! Or sooner if Mum had her way, it now seemed.

Because Mum had taken note of Dad's condition and had now stopped clicking...and was advancing on Dad as he reclined in his chair in his alcoholic stupor.

Reaching Dad she put her hand on his belt and moments later it was undone; then there was the sound of a zip running down - then Mum had her hand inside Dad's trousers!

A very short time later and Mum was hauling out a small python - a penis that seemed to go on and on, even though it was soft!

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,871 Followers