Our Family Vacation Ch. 03

Story Info
Sharing a room with mom and dad.
1.4k words
4.32
87.9k
52

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters depicted in any form of sexual activity are 18 years of age or older)

I would like to thank my editor Todger65

Our first night

Day 1

'I woke up from the best dream of my life. While on a road trip with my family I had jerked and/or sucked 3 cocks through a hole in a bathroom wall and even made some money doing it too. If only it were true but now its time to get up. Wait why is my bed rocking and I hear cars; I open my eyes wait I'm in the car we are on a road trip. Did it really happen? No it couldn't have but if it did I'd have the ... oh shit it's there the money is in my pocket it did happen. Wait there's something more. Oh shit that's right Danny said he spent the last of his cash there but I didn't see that he had bought anything. Could I have really sucked off my own brother for money? I have to find out somehow.'

"Kids it's starting to get late so your mom and I think we'd better see if this next town has a hotel for the night."

"Sounds good to me Dad. Shrimp and I are starting to get hungry anyway. How about you sis?" Danny asks.

"Umm ... what? ... Sure I can stop"

"Sweetie are you ok," mom asks, "you seem out of it and you slept the whole way after we stopped?"

"Yes mom I'm fine still tired is all."

"Ok if you're sure but try to get some rest tonight I'm hoping to stop and explore somewhere tomorrow."

"I'm sure I will mom."

"Ok," dad says. "Where should we try first Super 8 or Hotel 6?"

"It doesn't matter dear just pick one."

"Ok 8 it is honey why don't you and Abby see if they have rooms."

"Alright, sweetie come on." We go to the front desk, which seems rather busy for such a small town.

"Yes how may I help you ladies?" the clerk asks.

"Well my family is on vacation and we'd like 3 rooms if you have them."

"I'm sorry," he says, "our yearly festival is this week and most hotels are full so we don't have three rooms. However, we do have two rooms both are double beds will that work ma'am?"

"Yes I guess it will have too. We'll take them thank you."

"Ma'am for the trouble I'll give you a bit of a discount so for one night those rooms will cost $100. Thank you and here are your keys have a nice stay and if you need anything just ask."

We go back out to the car. "Well we have a place for the night but they only had 2 rooms; boys you'll share one and Abby I guess you'll be staying with your dad and I. Oh our rooms are on different sides of the building."

"Ok we'll drop the boys' stuff off first then ours. Dan help me unload. Honey why don't you and Abby go to our room and relax."

Mom and I go to our room mom takes the bed by the window and I get the one by the bathroom.

"Mom I'm sorry I took so long at the truck stop but like you said there was a line."

"It was no problem in fact Danny only beat you out by a minute or two."

"Oh he did? Did he say why?"

"No but I guess it was partly because he bought something he did say he spent the last of his cash. So whatever he was paying for must have taken a while."

I lay back thinking, "Oh god it was him the very first blowjob I ever gave and it was to my brother. And he paid me."

A few minutes later Danny and Daddy came in with our luggage. "Honey the boys and I thought we could order a few pizzas for dinner tonight so we don't have to get back in the car. Does that work for you two?"

We both nod. Danny is carrying my bag and when he puts it by my bed I feel my face get hot as I blush. He gives me a strange look, "Sis are you ok?" I just nod. The rest of the night goes by with nothing out of the ordinary. We had pizza together then my brothers went to their room and we watched TV until a little after 10. Then mom said we needed to get some rest so we could have some fun tomorrow.

I couldn't sleep. I just lay there thinking of how much my life had changed in just a few days. I had assumed that my parents were both out cold but around 11:30 I found out different. "Honey stop it our daughter is just a few feet away."

"Oh come on sexy you saw how she zonked out in the car earlier and she said she was still tired, and she hasn't so much as shifted in over an hour she is fast asleep, look I'll show you."

"Wait what are you doing?"

"Proving she's asleep so we can fuck. Baby girl are you asleep? Daddy really hopes you are. I really need your mom's wet pussy. Ok if you're not, you should say so now so you don't hear your mommy screaming as she cums over and over. See she is fast asleep can we fuck now?"

"Alright she's asleep but let's just make sure," I hear her get off their bed, "sweetie if you're not asleep please let us know now because if not I'm going to suck daddy's cock right now, right here next to your bed so this is your last chance." I didn't make a sound or move trying to breathe normally so they didn't know I was awake. They waited a minute or so. "Alright she's asleep, now come to momma." The next thing I hear is slurping noises less than a foot from me and daddy moaning above me.

"Oh shit you sexy little wife-slut if you keep this up you'll be drinking my cum any minute now."

"Well as much as I love drinking your cum stud I need this hunk of man meat in my soaking wet pussy right now so get back in bed so you can fuck me like I need to be fucked."

"Your command is my wish but first let me ask which bed do you want me in?"

"Oh you naughty boy, would you really fuck me while our daughter is sleeping in the same bed?"

"No of course not I was just teasing. Would you want me to?"

"No like you said it's just teasing I feel a little uneasy on my knees like this with her in the room."

"Well let's try to make you more comfortable." I have no idea how long they are at it; I just lay there listening to them fuck. At home my bedroom was next to theirs so this wasn't the first time in my life I had heard the sounds of them together. But the muffled sounds through the wall was nothing compared to being only a few feet away as they moan, groan, dirty talk, and their bodies slap together.

After what had to be mom's fourth or fifth orgasm I hear, "Oh god stud I really needed that but it's my turn on top now. I need to ride your cock until you're ready to cum but I want to drink it so you better warn me when you're about to blow." Their noises get even louder now. I hope whoever was next door was a heavy sleeper the way the headboard was banging against the wall.

I just had to risk taking a peek and look over to see mom's silhouette against the little light coming through the window as she bounces on daddy. I am mesmerized by the sight of her tits bouncing with each move, I just can't look away. I watch until Daddy moans that he is about to cum and she jumps off him and disappears into the darkness, and I hear her sucking away until daddy grunts.

I soon hear daddy snoring and mom kiss him, "Night stud I needed that." When I hear mom breathing deeply I roll over and am soon asleep.