Our Family Vacation Ch. 05

Story Info
Mom and Abby have some fun.
3.8k words
4.49
54.4k
31

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Day with Mom

Day 2

"Oh did daddy and the boys go to that football thing daddy was talking about? I'm sure Jack will just love that."

"Yes they did ... Wait," I realize what I just said as mom did, "you were awake?" I just nod. "For how long?"

"I woke up about the time you were screaming for daddy to fuck your ass," I say barely over a whisper as my face feels like it is as red as an apple.

"Why didn't you let us know?"

"Mom what exactly was I supposed to do, just sit up and say mom dad could you either stop fucking or at least be quiet about it?"

Mom gives a small laugh, "Well I guess not, but I'm still sorry you had to hear that."

"Mom I know you two fuck, a lot. My room is right next to yours at home, I just didn't know what it was you two do."

"Oh well still I'm sorry. You know you can always talk to me right sweetie? So if you want to I'm here."

"I know mom. Can I ask you something?" She just nods. "Well does it hurt... you know getting your ass fucked?"

"Wow I've never expected to have this conversation with you but I did say you could talk to me. So yes it can hurt if the guy goes too fast or if its too big it can really hurt like hell and if you ever try it make sure you use lube. Wait sweetie if you heard about the football thing that's means..."

"That I heard my brothers like to check out my mom and that my whole family, even you, like to check me out. Yes I did."

"Oh god sweetie I don't know what to say."

"Its ok mom like you and daddy said its just looking so no real harm, right?"

"Well yes I guess are you really not upset?"

"No mom not really I was a little shocked at first but that's all. Mom since we're being honest I need to tell you something else."

"What is it?"

"I was awake last night too. I heard everything and even watched what I could see while you were riding daddy."

"Really you where and you did?" I nod. "I'm not sure what to say. I feel like I should be mad at you for spying but I'm not, in fact..."

"What mom?"

"Nothing baby its nothing. Ok I think fair is fair, you know something about my sex life it's your turn to share now."

"Well mom there nothing really to share."

"Nothing? You've never had sex? Or even given a blow job or hand job before?" I blush, "I knew a sexy little thing like you must have done something. It's ok Abby you can tell mom I'm sure I've done worse."

"Well the first time I ever even saw a cock outside of porn was yesterday."

"Wait really! What? When? Where? Who?"

"Mom do you know what a glory hole is?" she nods. "Well there was one in the bathroom at the truck stop and well..."

"Ok tell me what happened."

"Well when I reached for toilet paper I found a cock there and ..." from there I tell her everything, even about the money.

"Oh my god sweetie you took money and the clerk there knew what you had done? What were you thinking?"

"I wasn't mom that's just it I couldn't think straight my body and mind just wanted to have those cocks. But mom there is one more thing that I'm not even sure about."

"What's that?"

"Well I said the third one, the one I sucked and ate his cum gave me $20 and wrote that was all he had?"

"Yes."

"Do you remember after we got back on the road?"

"Well you fell asleep I guess I know why now but... Oh god Danny said he spent the last of his cash there. Do you mean?"

"Mom I don't know. I think it was him and for all I know the first one was daddy or Jack."

"It wasn't your dad."

"Oh how do you know mom?"

"Well your dad is hung better than that. God why did I just tell you that?" We both start laughing. "Ok so the first cocks my daughter ever experienced were strangers at a glory hole in a truck stop restroom and her first blow job may have been given to her brother. I think you got me I haven't done worse. Was the black guy really that big I've only been with your dad?"

"Yes he was but I thought you said Daddy was hung?" I smile.

"Well he is, I've measured him once when we first started dating he's just over 8 inches long, but you make it sound like the black guy was over a foot long."

"Well I didn't measure him mom but he probably was, it was about as long as my forearm."

"Damn I don't think I could handle a cock that big but I'd be willing to try"

"MOM!"

"I'm just joking... mostly," she grins, "What about the third one? How big was it?'

"You mean the one that might be your son, naughty mommy?" We laugh again. "I don't know probably around 9 inches or so."

"Well if it was Danny he not only took after his dad but has him beat by about an inch and Tina is a lucky girl." We laugh some more.

"OK mom seriously what if it was Danny? I need to find out but it's not like I can just go up to him and say hey big bro by any chance did you pay 20 bucks to get a blow job at a truck stop glory hole and if you did do you think your little sister did a good job?"

"Oh god can you imagine his face if you did though," she asks and starts laughing again.

I can't help but laugh a little at that thought too, "Yes mom that would be priceless but please what do I do?"

"I'm sorry sweetie. I know you're upset. I don't know how to go about figuring if you gave your first bj to your brother or not but I promise we'll figure it out. But for now why don't we get your mind off the subject and go out and enjoy our mother/daughter day?"

"Yes please that sounds like just what I need," I say as I jump up and head for the door.

"Umm sweetie," mom says and points down at what I'm wearing.

I let out a little gasp as I remember I'm only wearing a towel, "Oops sorry mom I guess my mind was on other things."

"I'm sure I can think of what was on your mind," she laughs and mimes sucking a cock.

"MOM!"

"Oh please, you don;t get to act all shocked after what you just told me," she laughs then pulls out a dress from her bag, "Here sweetie we can match today."

"Ok let me just get some panties and a bra," I said reaching for my bag.

"No Abby I said let's match," she says as she flashes her bare pussy and tits at me, "I feel like being naughty today. Want to join me?"

In answer I just smile before dropping the towel and pulling on the dress and give her a little spin, "How do I look?"

"Like every guy you see today, not to mention a few ladies, will be dying to get you out of that dress."

"Perfect," I smile at her. "So mom what are our plans for today?"

"I have no idea but I'm sure we can find something to do. Why don't we go to the front desk and ask them what they recommend." When we get there the clerk behind the desk is a guy about my age, "Hello sir. My daughter and I are new to the area and we wanted to know if you could recommend any interesting things two attractive women may find fun to do."

I am surprised to see mom flirting with this kid so openly. I've seen her flirt to get out of tickets and a few other times but she was never this obvious. But as she leans on the desk so the front of her dress hangs down I don't know what to do. And neither does the clerk he just stands there staring at mom's bare chest.

Before the clerk is able to get his brain to work again a man siting near the front desk comes up and laughingly say, "Well sexy I can think of few things I would love to show you and your fine daughter but they're all up in my room."

"I'm sorry sir," mom turns to him calmly, "I meant something we would enjoy. I'm sure spending the day in your hotel room with my daughter and I would be the highlight of your life but I doubt we would get much out of the experience. And I know for a fact my husband and two sons would make whatever fun you did have with us not worth the hospital bills you'd rack up when they found out."

This tall muscular giant of a man turns beat red and stammers an apology before he quickly leave the hotel lobby like a puppy who'd just been scolded for peeing on the rug. Once he is out of ear shot I can't help but laugh, "Wow mom I never knew you were such a bad ass."

"What you think with a body like this I've never had to deal with pigs like him before," she answers with a serious tone before breaking out giggling. She turns back to clerk, "so before we were so rudely interrupted you were going to suggest some local attractions."

"Umm... yes... right," he gulps, "There are all kinds of different vendors in town for the festival plus we have the historic downtown area that has several shops and things. If you're looking to shop for clothes, shoes, jewelry and things like that I would suggest the downtown area first. For souvenirs and things like that the vendors out at the old park would be your best bet."

"Thank you very much that was very helpful. I'm sure my daughter and I will have a great day thanks to you," mom flirts giving him another look down her dress.

"N... no problem ma'am."

After leaving the lobby I burst out in giggles, "Damn mom he's probably going to have a raging boner the rest of the day thanks to you."

"Well you know if you feel so bad for the boy you could go back and lend him a hand... or mouth," she teasingly smiles at me.

I smile back at her, "You know you're right," and start back towards the lobby.

"Wait Abby are you serious?"

Instead of answering I just continue on into the lobby. When the clerk sees me he smiles and asks, "Is there something else I can help you with?"

"No, but I think I can help you with something," I smile sweetly as I walk around the front desk.

"Um.. you're not supposed to be back here... and what do you mean you can help me?"

"Well cutie I'm sure all my mom's teasing left you a little uncomfortable," I smile as I drop to my knees in front of him and rub the bulge in his slacks, "Mmm maybe I should say a big uncomfortable."

"Wait... we can't... I could get fired," he stammers as he puts up a weak resistance to my fingers undoing his belt and pants.

"I wont tell on you if you don't," I smile up at him before taking his cock in my mouth, and any resistance he had left in him leaves him with a loud moan, After a few quick bobs of my head to get him slick with my spit I took him out of my mouth and work my hand up and down his hard cock. I couldn't help compare him to the three cocks I had had the day before, he was bigger and thicker than the first one but not as big as the other two, I would guess he was probably around average length and girth at about six inches.

The biggest difference form the day before was not just that we could very easily get caught but that as I stroked him I could look up at his face and see the pleasure I was giving him. Well if he enjoyed just my hand that much I'm sure he would love my mouth so I quickly have his cock back in my mouth. I'm not sure just how long I suck his cock, I was too busy enjoying the hard cock in my mouth and the faces he made when I would change speed or technique, when with more than a little panic I hear the chime to the door go off.

In his panic he pushes himself up against the desk as much as he could forcing his entire cock in my mouth and throat making me gag. He pulls his hips back giving me room to move and more importantly breath, while he bends over onto the front desk to hide what we are doing. As I slowly continue to suck his cock he manages to ask the person who came in, "Y... Yes...may...I...help you?"

I nearly burst out laughing when I hear my mom respond, "Yes have you seen my daughter she said she wanted to take care of something here in the lobby?"

Knowing it was mom and that she already knew what I was doing all fear of getting caught leaves me and I am soon bobbing my head as fast as I can on his cock as he tries to answer, "Mmmm no... I...I...I... don't think mmmmm think I've... oh god... seen her."

"Are you ok? You seem in pain."

"I'm... sooo... fine," he moans.

"Oh okay. Well do you mind if I wait here for her?"

He doesn't get the chance to answer because he is too busy moaning as he feeds me his cum. I greedily swallow every last drop he gives me.

"Are you sure you're ok," mom asks him again. In answer he nods his head so hard I could feel the movement from where I was as he continues to gasp and moan as I lick and suck his softening cock making sure I got every last drop of his seed.

When I'm positive I haven't missed any I pull off his cock with a loud pop and stand up, "Hi mom."

"Oh there you are," she smiles then turns to the clerk, "so you hadn't seen her huh?"

He just stands there stammering as I make my way around the counter and we leave the lobby, leaving him standing there with his soft cock hanging out of his pants still stammering like a fool. As soon as we are far enough away we both burst out laughing.

When we finally catch our breath mom turns to me still smiling, "I can't fucking believe that really just happened."

"I know. I was so scared we had gotten caught when I heard that chime go off then when I heard it was you... oh my god!"

"Oh I know you should have seen the look on his face when he saw it was me," and she bursts out laughing again. "You know when I said you could help him out I was only teasing."

"Oh I know you should have seen your face when you realized where I was going."

"So how did he compare to your friends from yesterday?"

"Bigger than the first but smaller than the black guy and Maybe Danny."

"Oh is that what you're calling him now?"

"Until I know the truth... yes."

"God sweetie this is not how I imagined this vacation going."

"Me neither. Isn't it great?"

She just looks at me with a stunned look on her face before we both burst out laughing again.

***

From the hotel we head to the historic downtown district, which is beautiful. The streets are covered in old fashioned bricks not concrete or asphalt, the lamp posts are gas lit not electric and the architecture is all pre-war or older. There are shops and boutiques of all kinds and several restaurants. Mom and I visit most of the shops and boutiques; it was just a normal mother-daughter outing, at least until we got to the shoe store.

"Wow for a small town shop they sure have a large section," mom says as we browse the shop.

"Good day ladies can I help you find anything?" a salesman asks us as he walks from the back room.

"Thank you, but no my daughter and I are just browsing."

"Well if either of you need anything please let me know. We pride ourselves on our customer service," he tells us before going to the counter.

Mom goes to look at their selection of heels while I look at some boots closer to the counter. I couldn't help but notice the salesman; he is probably in his mid to late 40s, has neatly groomed salt and pepper hair, is dressed in a nice suit with polished shoes and seems to be in good shape. A naughty idea pops into my head and I decide to see what happens, "Excuse me sir."

"Yes miss?"

"I really like these boots but I'm not really sure what size I wear in something like this can you maybe help me figure it out?"

"Of course miss," he says as he walks over to me, "have a seat and I'll take your measurements."

"Thank you."

"Just doing my job miss," he tells me as he slips off my shoe and starts measuring my foot. As he works I look around the shop by turning in my seat which slightly opens my legs. I have to suppress a giggle as I hear him lightly gasp when he notices the view of my exposed pussy. For what had to be close to ten minutes the salesman measures one foot then the other and back again each time spreading my legs slightly farther apart.

"It must take a lot of measurements to get a precise fit uh?"

"Oh," he blushes, "yes it can. You know that old saying measure twice cut once well our saying is measure all you need to find the perfect fit the Cinderella would be envious."

"I want the perfect fit of course so measure all you need," I say as I lift my right foot exposing everything under my dress.

He takes several more measurements on both feet, never really looking at my feet, for another five minutes or so before he decides he can no longer really pretend to be doing anything other than looking up my dress and stands up, with a noticeable bulge in his suite pants. He looks over the selection of boots and pulls down a pair in the style I had asked about, "Here you go miss these should fit you perfectly."

"Thank you sir you do a very thorough job here," I smile taking the boots.

After I take the boots from him he quickly disappears into the back store room. For the next 15 to 20 minutes I browse through the store, finding a few different things I would like to get. It wasn't until I look for mom that I realize she's no longer here in the show room. I know she wouldn't go far without telling me so I wait to see if she returns; only a few minutes later she walks out of the back room followed by a slightly disheveled salesman.

I give her a knowing smirk. She gives me a stern look and says, "Not a word."

Minutes later we leave the shoe store with several pairs of shoes each at a sizable discount. I tun to mom, "Ok mom spill it what did you and the nice man do in the back room to get us such a good deal?"

"Fine, but not a word of this to anyone. I saw the tease session you put him through and... well... after I teased the desk clerk you helped him out so... I figure I would help him out."

"Mom! Did you cheat on daddy and blow that guy?"

"No I didn't, but I did lend him a helping hand," she smiles while making a jerking off motion.

"Details mom."

"Oh okay. After he left you he went into the back room and I followed him. When he saw me he asked if I needed help with something. I told him no but I think I could maybe help him with something and grabbed his cock through his pants. He just moaned as I unzipped him and told him I was happily married so I couldn't suck his cock but I could lend him a hand. So I started jerking him off and after a few minutes he asked if I could pull my top down. Instead I stood up and pulled my dress completely off then dropped back to my knees and back to jerking him off. When he came I let him cum on my chest, after he finished I asked if he had something I could clean up with, what he did instead surprised me big time."

"What he do?"

"He bent down and started licking his own cum off my tits."

"Holy shit! Seriously?"

"Yes and as weird as it was it was also kinda hot."

"Well clearly he enjoyed what you two did based on the huge discount he gave us."

"Yeah maybe I should give more hand jobs when I go shopping," she laughs and I join her.

***

After looking through the last few shops we drop off what we bought back at our room then make our way down to the city park where the festival activities are. We eat some junk food, play some carnival games, ride a few rides and watch some of the different shows they have going on. Besides getting looks from most of the men we passed we were on our best behavior the rest of the day. It is actually kind of funny when a guy gets caught checking us out by a wife or girlfriend. Most just elbow them in the ribs or hit their arm; one though, who I think overreacted, punches her man in the groin. We also get a lot of dirty looks from the women, though we did notice a few women check us out as well. It was around five o'clock when daddy and the boys find us, and we decide to go get dinner.