Our Family's Little Secret Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And the boys were passing around Mom's gift to Dad. It was a cylinder, about the size of a Pringle's can, with all sorts of dials on the side. After a guy stuck his cock into it, he could play with the dials and get a variety of sucking and vibrating actions. It came with about a hundred very thin condoms, which Mom insisted that the guys wear. We all understood why when Mom collected them after the boys had filled them with sperm, and squeezed out every drop of that precious fluid into a small bowl. When Diane was finished with her Sybian, her sweat-streaked body propped up by her father, Mom added her breast milk to the bowl and stirred it all together. "That's for later!" Mom told us.

Meanwhile, Barry and Jeremy were using their Christmas presents, video cameras, to record everybody's faces as they orgasmed. Then they filmed each other's cums. So the girls' rides were each filmed with two cameras, as were the men's play with the artificial vagina. They also filmed us as we showered after all that fun on the machines, since we'd all been sweating up a storm.

Well, that took up most of the afternoon. Gary had called the caterers to have dinner delivered to us. It was a great Christmas dinner, with all the trimmings... roast turkey, already expertly carved by the caterers, stuffing, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, gravy, and so on, all washed down with several bottles of Beaujolais. We ate like pigs, and were too stuffed for sex. I noticed that Barry and Diane excused themselves early, and went up to her bedroom for an hour. Well, if they could fuck after stuffing themselves like that, more power to them!

They rejoined us when we migrated into the living room, where Gary had set up all sorts of futons to supplement the couches and chairs. "We've got a special treat for you!" Barry said as he plugged a thumb drive into the video system. They hadn't been fucking, after all. Instead, they'd been editing all the stuff that the cameras recorded, and we were treated to a "best of" show of all our climaxes that afternoon. It was pretty hot, and we were all getting aroused again, with fingers on cocks and clits. To make it complete, Mom served us hot cocoa with a very special taste... all the sperm and breast milk she'd collected earlier, mixed together, and blended into the chocolate. And she didn't forget the little marshmallows, either!

Since we were all horny again, we paired off for fucks as usual. Inga chose Barry, which didn't surprise me; she'd been eyeing that cock all day. Mom and Lori flipped a coin, and Mom won. She chose Jack, and Lori chose Gary. Stacie chose Lars. "I thought I was going to get one of the young girls!" he said with a rueful laugh.

"Don't worry!" Stacie replied. "I'm still young enough to give you a ride!"

Diane was next, and she chose her brother. "Jeremy and I have slept together every Christmas for the past three years," she said. "It's a tradition! And besides, I know he wants more milk from me! He'll just have to wait until I feed Patrick first!"

When it was Rosie's turn, she surprised everybody. "I wanna fuck Julie!" she announced.

That put Bob and Greg in a spot, since Bob wasn't really into gay sex. But Bob saved the day. "Why don't I switch with you, bro?" he asked Jack. "You like butt-fucking more than I do. How about it, Linda?"

Mom smiled. "Sure, Bob! I'd love to have you in bed with me! But we've got a slight problem, folks. We're short on beds, even though that new sofa we bought converts into a bed. But my bed is big enough to have room for a foursome. Who wants to join Bob and me?"

"How about me and Gary?" Lori said. "You know how we used to sleep together when we were kids, even before the sex started? Every Christmas Eve, you'd crawl into my bed, or I'd crawl into yours, and we'd talk about what Santa was going to bring us?"

Mom smiled. "Yeah! Those were good times!" That gave me a pang when I heard it, because Stacie and I never had that kind of relationship and, for the first time, I missed it.

We all went off to our bedrooms, and Gary and Jack took the sofa-bed. And that's how we spent the night, pleasuring our partners. Rosie was on me like a sex-starved she-wolf, and we had a session of fisting that almost matched the one we had at my wedding. Her hands were the only ones in the family that were small enough to fist me, and she really knew how to use them, probably from practicing on her mom. I actually squirted when she removed her hand, drenching the bed with my cum. Then it was my turn to fist her, and even though my hands were a little larger than hers, she was able to take the entire fist once I stretched her out. She, too, had a thunderous climax and drenched the bed again when I withdrew my hand. So we snuggled and giggled about the two huge wet spots on the bed, and cunt-sucked and tit-sucked and caressed each other to a few more orgasms apiece before we drifted off to sleep, somehow avoiding the wet spots. I felt like I finally had what I'd missed as a child: a Christmas cuddle with a dear sister, just like Lori and Linda had.

The next morning, just before sunrise, she kissed me awake and said, "Lars is leaving today. I promised to give him one last fuck. Do you mind?" I kissed her back, and said, "Go ahead." She slipped out of the room, flashing that tight ass of hers as she went. I got up and used the bathroom. On my way back, I heard a groan from the living room and looked in.

There was Greg, lying on his side with his cock up Jack's ass. Jack was clearly on the point of cumming; his cock, dripping with pre-cum, was bobbing up and down, as if ready to release. I reached over to give it a stroke, but he shook his head and waved me away. I suddenly realized why: he'd had that cock up Greg's ass and hadn't washed it yet. Even in the height of his own pleasure, he was concerned about my health! I smiled and withdrew my hand, and that was when his orgasm hit and his cock started spewing creamy white sperm all over the bed. What triggered his climax was Greg's own ejaculation into Jack's butt, as I could tell from a low growl I knew well--I'd been hearing it all that summer, when he would cum into me or Stacie. I bent over and kissed them both as they drifted off into post-orgasmic lassitude.

Returning to my own room, I went by Diane's room and saw that she had company. Patrick was at one breast, and Jeremy at the other. And Gary was finger-fucking her and giving her head as she basked in the glow of a warm orgasm. "That's the most beautiful thing I ever saw," I thought. Father, brother, son.

A year ago, I would have thought that was weird, and perverted, and even immoral. But now I thought that Diane was as womanly as a woman can ever be, with two people suckling at her milky breasts and third one pleasuring her clit and vagina, life-giving milk and pussy cum all flowing from her at once. She was complete, in a way no man could ever be complete.

And I wanted that for me.

Suddenly I realized that I wanted a baby at my breast, too, and Jeremy sucking out my milk, too, and Gary at my crotch. And I could have it! I really could! Because now I had a family that could make that possible. A family with so much love, and so much sex, and so much respect for each other, all those things I never had growing up.

I went back to my bedroom, sat on my cum-drenched bed, and started to cry, mostly from happiness, and maybe a little regret. And that's where Barry found me.

"I thought I heard you crying. What's wrong?" he said.

"Nothing. Hold me, Barry."

And he sat down and hugged me and stroked my shoulder. I felt for his cock, now flaccid but still more than a handful, and held it, not really fondling it but just keeping it in my hand, because it somehow gave me comfort with its soft, warm intimacy.

"Do you want to tell me?" he finally asked.

"This family... this family is so perfect! Everybody loves everybody, everybody fucks everybody, everybody cares about everybody. I never dreamed it was possible, but here it is!"

"I know exactly how you feel," he said as he stroked my head. "I came from a broken home, too. My parents never had time for me. I was always being shunted from one home to the other, never fitting in, never feeling welcome anywhere. But when I met Diane and saw what her family had given her, I wanted to marry her, because she was such a kind and caring person. And when I met her family, I wanted them, too, as bad as you do now. Even without the sex. But the closeness I feel after fucking Linda or Lori or Dee or Rosie..." And he started snuffling, too.

Well, we hugged each other some more, and the hugging led to kissing, and the kissing led to fondling, and the fondling led to fucking. I knew it was going to happen the moment I felt his cock hardening again, scarcely an hour after he'd cum in his wife's grandmother. I won't bore you with the details, you've heard it all before. He did comment on the wet spots on the bed, and laughed when I explained how they happened. "I'll take the consequences," I said. "I'll be on the bottom, and try to lay between them!" I lay on my back, doing my best to avoid the damp spots, and spread my legs to welcome his cock. I knew this fuck would be good, because I never felt as close to Barry as I did right now. It was more than his cock inside me. It was his soul, too.

We orgasmed almost simultaneously, his long, thick cock pulsing inside me, his sperm drenching my vagina to the point where I felt it oozing out onto my asshole. And after we fucked, we just lay together stroking each other, with him on top and his cock still inside me. I gripped it with my Kegels to keep it there, wringing the last drop of sperm from it. "God, I've forgotten what a tight pussy is like!" He murmured into my ear. "I mean, Lori and Linda have good Kegels, but you can tell they've had a few kids. And Diane's still pretty loose from the childbirth."

"You fucked Rosie at the wedding, didn't you? She's even tighter than I am, I think."

"Yeah, but that was during the orgy. We didn't really have a lot of time together, so it didn't count as a real fuck. And Rafe was in her just before I was, so she was pretty stretched. I fucked Dee, too, and she's tight for her age." He laughed. "God, here I am talking about how tight all my relative's cunts are! What has this family done to me?"

"Only the best, Barry. For me, too."

"You're a wonderful person, Julie. I love you. Very, very much."

And then I just blurted out, "I love you, too, Barry. Not like a husband but like a brother. I've never had a brother who really gave a shit about me, or about anybody else."

"Well, I'm your brother-in-law. Or brother-in-law-in-law? I don't know how that goes."

"But I want a real brother. Will you be my brother, Barry? I love you like a brother, like I never loved my older brother."

"I will, Julie, if you'll be my real sister. I never had a sister. I never knew I wanted one until now. And now I want one, I want one just like you!"

"Well, now you'll have three! You'll have Stacie, and Rosie and me!" And we hugged again, as I felt his cock finally slipping out of me, followed by a trickle of his sperm. There were three wet spots on the bed now. And that was when Jeremy and Diane came into the room and lay next to us.

"Barry and me... we're not just in-laws anymore," I announced. "We're brother and sister now, too! We just decided!"

"And I'll be Barry's brother, and Diane will be Julie's sister, too," Jeremy said. "If you want us."

"You're already married to us," Barry said.

"Married, unmarried, brother, sister, in this family, it doesn't make any difference," Diana said. "Or father or mother or aunt or uncle or cousins or whatever. We're just... family."

"And so we are," I thought as the four of us stretched out on the bed, hugging and kissing each other. And maybe I would have a baby in a year or so, when it felt right. And it would play with Patrick, and I'd feed them from my breasts, and feed everybody else who wanted a taste of my milk. I would never lack for orgasms, or for love. And when the kids came of age, we'd share our family's "little secret" with them, and complete our love for them with sex, all the sex they would ever want or need, just Like Linda and Gary did. Just like we all have now.

Perfect.