Our Favorite Sports Are Watersports

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Doesn't it, though" Monica concurred, continuing to empty herself.

Finally every last drop was drained from their bowels and they returned to the bathroom, soaking two wash clothes and wiping each other clean.

"Now it's time for that big, black cock of yours," Monica said, retrieving the thick dildo, helping Cherise strap it to herself.

"Let me at that ass of yours, babe, I need to fuck it hard and deep," Cherise said, grabbing hold of the Vaseline as, once again, Monica assumed the position. Cherise slapped another big dab of petroleum jelly between Monica's cheeks, working it well inside with three stiff fingers.

"Yeah, grease me up real good, grease me up and fuck me!" Monica begged.

A blistering rectal assault is what Monica craved right now, what she needed, as Cherise approached, provocatively fisting the instrument of that assault.

"Fuck... my... ass!!!" Monica yelped as Cherise brought the tip of the big, life-like rubber cock against her lubed asshole and, holding onto Monica's hips, drove the full length smoothly inside.

"Take it babe," Cherise hissed in Monica's ear as she thrust forward, "take it up your hot... young... flushed-out ASS!!!"