Our First Couples Swap Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve's eyes were closed, and he had a real serious look on his face as he continued to thrust up and down. His grip on my boobs released and they immediately started flopping wildly up and down. Opening his eyes he smiled. He likes to see them bouncing like that. I started to hold my own boobs, but he pulled my hands away. He was enjoying the flop. In fact, I think he increased his tempo as he watched. My slight discomfort above the waist was overridden by the pleasure I was receiving below.

Steve suddenly pushed me down on his cock. I felt the hot semen being shot into my pussy. Like before, Steve didn't move his cock at all. He simply pulsed his sperm into me at the deepest point. His third climax was as voluminous as one and two were. By this point I have lost count on how many climaxes I have had. I think five or six. I lay on his chest still with his dick fully engorged in me. We kiss and I tweak his nipples. As he removes his dick from me, I whisper, "Thank you" and kiss him again.

Several hours later it was Steve's turn to wake me up. He did so with a cup of hot coffee. What a guy! It was almost seven in the morning. The room was bright since it faced east. I sat up and took the proffered cup. I took a small sip. "What a nice way to wake up." I spoke.

"Almost as nice as how you woke me up earlier. Feel like a shower?"

"Is my lover going to join me?" I winked and smiled.

"He certainly is if you promise to wear your robe to breakfast. Marco and Marci are just getting it going and they told me we have about thirty minutes or so."

"My robe?"

"Yes. The one hanging on the closet door."

Getting out of bed I asked how Marci and Marco were dressed. Steve responded that Marco had a robe on. Marci wore only a tee shirt and panties. He said that she usually did that after a night of sex.

We started the shower and set the water temp. We stood together and started soaping each other up. The shower floor was flagstone so there was little chance of it getting slick. We kissed and fondled as we cleaned each other. Soon my back is against the wall next to the shower head. My legs wrapped around Steve's waist, and he has his hard cock back inside my pussy. Water is streaming over both of us. I told him as he thrusted in and out to not cum inside me. A few minutes later he pulled out and shoots a load of thick cum all over my pubic hair. Pretending to be angry, I said, "Now you clean up the mess you just made!"

We entered the kitchen just as the hotcakes were being turned. Marci commented on how good I looked in my robe. Marco gave me a kiss and squeezed my ass cheek. I could feel that he was semi hard as we hugged. I understood why as Marci's pink panties displayed her camel toe and hint of pubic hair. What a way to have breakfast!