Our First Meeting

Story Info
Meeting my internet girl for the first time.
4.4k words
4.25
7.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nevinc
nevinc
17 Followers

The Meeting

I am sitting at a corner table in a coffee shop called the Cornagen Tavern in Donetsk, Ukraine. It is a quaint little bar and restaurant, the kind of place you can have a beer and a great local cuisine meal.

I am sipping a beer, waiting for her to come walking through the door. I am excited to see her for the first time, up close and personal, to smell her hair and feel the softness of her face against mine as we meet with a gentle kiss hello. She asked me to come see her, to come experience her part of the world and I did so eagerly. I so want to see her, my heart pounding, my palms sweaty with anticipation. She said she would be here by six and it is nearly six now. Suddenly I see a taxi pull up to the front of the tavern through the front window.

The door opens and out she steps, I see long beautiful legs in high heel shoes and a red mini skirt. My heart leaps as I see her for the very first time in person, even more beautiful than all the times I have seen her in pictures. She walks over to the front door, opens it and steps into the tavern. First, she looks to the right then to the left and there she sees me, I am wearing the pink rose on my lapel I had promised. She smiles and turns gracefully to walk to me. There in front of me is my dream girl, beautiful, sexy, and ever so hot! I can tell her face is flush with excitement, wanting to see me.

Your anticipation is as unbearable as mine is. You were only just a few minutes ago at home, showering, getting dressed and putting on your make-up for our first meeting. To see the man that cares for you, finds you so sexy and attractive.

You reach out to me and we embrace, feeling each other's bodies, like a dream, that has only seemed so far away until now. We are real, we exist, and we are finally finding each other in a world full of people that seem so distant and far away from each other. We stand there in our embrace, holding each other not wanting to let go for fear of the moment disappearing into a fuzzy dream that is not true. You are so tall, your hair so long, you smell like a beautiful fragrant rose, so very warm to my touch. I make a point to smell your brunette hair as it hangs near me, my face touching yours, I feel how soft, and smooth it is to my touch.

The smell of your hair lingering in my mind, I have waited so long for this moment to feel, smell, and see the woman I so deeply desire.

You say hello to me in English, your Ukrainian accent that I have always found so sensual and sexy sounds like music to my ears. You join me at my table and sit across from me, fidgeting a little with your hair, putting your purse on the chair next to you. The waiter approaches our table asks us if we would like something special to drink before our dinner. You order the Herbal blend "Sorgo" tea and I ask for the Black tea "Darjeeling." The waiter disappears into the back of the restaurant to retrieve our drinks while we look at the menus. When Stahnyuk returns with our drinks, we order a dinner of Стейк и Лингвини с дарами моря (Steak and Linguini with seafood) from the menu. He turns and leaves us to ourselves while our meal is prepared.

You and I look at each other, taking each other in, you smile at me with that beautiful smile I have seen so many times in the pictures you have sent me. We begin with small talk, discussing my trip over, I ask how your clothing shop is doing, and we tell each other how wonderful it is to be together. In no time at all, we are chatting like lifelong friends, laughing, sharing, joking, and discussing what we will do with our time together.

I ask you to suggest what we do for the evening and you say, "We can go to the Shakhtar Plaza Night Club!" I look back at you with a cute little devilish smile since you know that club is in the same hotel where I am staying.

The Shakhtar Plaza Hotel, a five-star hotel that is nearby and is a very luxurious place to spend my time with you. I think it is a wonderful idea and we agree to go after dinner for some dancing and fun before the close of the evening. We can feel each other's exuberance for the upcoming evening with each other.

Our waiter brings our dinner, it smells so delicious, and my steak is still sizzling on the plate. Your linguine with seafood looks like it is delectable and is more than you will eat. We enjoy our meal chatting, drinking our tea, and enjoying each other's company. Before we know it, we are finished with dinner and ready to move on with our time with each other. I pay for dinner as you call for a taxi to take us to the nightclub.

As we drive across town you explain to me what we are seeing on our short ten-minute trip. You knew we were getting close to the nightclub when we could see the Donbass arena and football stadium getting closer. Finally, the taxi arrived in front of the nightclub; we get out of the taxi and go inside the hotel. We could hear the music as we walked in, it was loud and upbeat, and you were already shaking your ass in that tight little red skirt you were wearing. I could not help but look at your firm tight ass as you walked in front of me.

It is a mesmerizing site to behold, making me have thoughts of what it must feel like to have that ass in my hands, to feel it, to squeeze it, to have you want me to have it in my hands. We walked into the nightclub, the overhead lights flashing and spinning. The dance floor full of people dancing, music blaring from every direction. I ask you if you want something to drink. You ask for a Santa Carla, a tequila drink made with lemon juice, syrup, grapefruit bitters, and sparkling water it comes with a lemon garnish with a mint sprig, a cute little drink. I got myself a coca cola on ice and we found ourselves a seat.

We sit and talk while we drink our drinks. You look so gorgeous sitting there in front of me. I ask you if you want to dance with me and you excitedly say, "Yes!" Next thing you know there we are on the dance floor, dancing in rhythm to the music, watching each other and enjoying our bodies as we move in rhythm to the music. We bump and grind as the music blares in the air, the room energized with sexual energy.

Then, suddenly the music slows down and Chris de Burch, "Lady in Red" starts to play. My favorite slow song, I grab you and pull you to me, put my hands around your waist and leave no room between us. Very nice to hear this song while you just happen to be wearing a beautiful little red dress. We slowly dance in circles as the song plays. You put your head on my shoulder and let yourself relax.

You feel how warm I am, how good I smell, how big and strong I am. You cannot help but notice that my manhood is pressing against you. You can feel my excitement of having you in my arms, holding you. We dance what seems like forever in each other's embrace, you can feel your own excitement building as mine becomes more and more obvious to you.

The music picks up again and we head back over to our table, we sit having another drink and talking. We must holler over the music to hear each other and after a while, we tire of needing to talk so loudly. I lean over to you and ask you if you would like to go to my room with me. You smile at me and say "Yes, I would love to." I pay the check and soon we are walking out of the nightclub heading for my room on the top floor in the penthouse.

We walk to the elevator, you reach over and put your hand in mine, and we hold hands as we enter the elevator to the make our way to my Arena Suite on the 12th floor. I turn and press the 12 button and the doors close. The elevator begins its way upward, suddenly I turn to you pulling you to me and kiss you, my lips feeling yours. You gasp with excitement. You have wanted to do that for so very long, to feel a passionate kiss with me.

You feel my lips press into yours. You open your mouth to allow our tongues to come together in a swirling hot sexually charged kiss. We hear the elevator stop and the doors open, we release each other, our hands still in an embrace, and you have never felt so much passion for a man, to know his thoughts and concerns are yours and yours alone. You are overwhelmed with being horny, you want to rush to the room, but you hold your passion inside, letting me lead you to the room. We reach the door and I unlock it, pushing it open and let you enter first like the gentleman I am (for now).

I turn on the lights in the room, your face glowing as you stand there, your red lips and red dress enough to drive any man to madness. I reach out, grab you by your waist, and pull you to me. I slide my hand up your leg pulling your skirt up to expose your ass, you lift your leg to wrap around my waist, I squeeze your ass, pulling your body as close to me as it can get. Our lips meet again the passion so deep our hands rubbing each other's bodies. You feel my ass in your hands, my muscles tense as I push myself into you. We fumble our way to the bed and fall on it together, your hair laying across your face, I grab it and pull your head back as I kiss and lick your neck. You reach to grab my arm and direct my hand down to place it on your ass again wanting me to squeeze you harder, you can feel the passion swelling inside you to the breaking point.

You want to be naked in my embrace so bad, and right now! You pull your dress up over your head and throw it on the floor. I reach around your back and release your bra letting your sweet breasts out for me to put my mouth on. You reach down, undo my belt, and open my pants while I am sucking on your nipples and pressing my face into your chest. My pants finally open; I reach down and pull them off, underwear and all, letting you see my bulging cock for the very first time. I reach up to pull off my shirt and suddenly realize you have moved down and have taken my cock in your mouth, I gasp with pleasant surprise. I throw my clothes on the floor with your dress. You are sucking on my cock the whole time, wanting to taste me, wanting to give me such joy and pleasure.

I lay on my back and look down at you, your long brunette hair hanging down on my body, tickling me and at the same time feeling so fucking sexy! You look up at me with your sweet beautiful eyes, driving me crazy, your mouth moving up and down my cock with your hand squeezing it tightly, stroking as you suck up and down. Watching your head moving up and down my long thick shaft, your mouth watering. I put my hands on your head to encourage you to keep going up and down as if there was a chance in hell of your stopping right now.

I take my hands off your head, reach in front of you, and grip your nipples in my fingers, cupping your tits, squeezing, kneading them, your nipples are so hard, and you are so horny it feels like you can just orgasm right then and there in our passionate state. You are sucking on my cock so hard, so deep, you have never had a cock so large, over 20 centimeters in length, and you want to feel it inside of you.

I reach down and grab your arms, I flip you over onto your back and lift your legs up on my shoulders and burry my face in your sweet pussy. You moan so loud I swear the people in the room next door can hear you. I take your entire pussy in my mouth and push my tongue inside you, your back arches and you get goose bumps, as the pleasure is so out of this world. I pull my tongue out of you and lick my way toward the side of your pussy, licking up and down your lips.

You reach down and spread your pussy for me and I flick your clit with my tongue a little at first, then faster, and harder. My hand comes up and ever so gently slaps your pussy making it feel the slight pleasure of pain, you squeal in ecstasy as I make you feel like no man has done before. My mouth again on your pussy, I lick, suck, I reach down and put two of my fingers inside your pussy, reaching up to the front finding your g-spot, you scream "oh fuck that feel so good, ohhh", I know I have found that sweet, sweet spot. I rub so fast your hips writhing in rhythm with the motion of my fingers. My hand is so wet from your pussy juices, I take two of my other fingers and play with your asshole, and you feel the pressure.

Gently at first, letting you relax until I can eventually push harder and harder until wet and slippery they slide right into your ass. Now two fingers are in your pussy and two are in your ass, I slide them in and out together. Ohhh, you lay there sweating and feeling the pleasure I give you. I remove my fingers from your pussy and reach up and put my fingers in your mouth, I gently pull you making your head come towards me. You can taste the sweetness of your own pussy on my fingers as they make you feel how in control of you I am.

You love it, to feel like I can make you do anything that I want, as hard as I want and for as long as I want. My mouth still licking your pussy, swirling around your clit. I begin slowly licking my way up to your belly, the sexiest belly I have ever felt, so flat and firm. I take your hips in my hands as I lick and rub my face on your stomach. You reach down and take my head in your hands, feeling my short hair, rubbing my head.

So sexy to feel my head with your hands, pressing my face down hard to lick your bellybutton. Rubbing my face back and forth, feeling you so wet, smelling you, taking in every second I spend in this moment of desire with you. You pull me up wanting me to fuck you, hard, fast and with no mercy! I slide up to take your tits in my mouth, my cock rubbing up and down between your pussy lips, so wet, so slippery, and so hot. You speak it, you say it with such want and enthusiasm, "Fuck me, fuck me hard, NOW...!"

I eagerly do as you command me to. I stop my cock at the entrance of your tight little pussy and let the tip of my cock slip inside of you. I tease you, your hips thrust towards me, but I pull back, tenderly at first, letting the tip of my cock get wet and slippery and at the right moment, I slam my hard-throbbing cock all the way inside you. You gasp deeply not expecting it that fast, but it is great. You have never felt that feeling before with such intensity. You love the feeling of the full girth of my throbbing cock stretching your tight pussy as it slides in and out, faster, and faster.

I look at your eyes and I see the passion you feel deeply in your heart, the sweet caring, the tenderness, and the desire to please me. I thrust slowly in and out of your pussy, taking in the feeling in my cock as it feels the inside of your body. I look down to see my cock slide in and out, slowly, taking in the feelings as I see the wetness of your pussy making my cock shiny and slippery. How hot the inside of your pussy is on my cock. You can feel my balls as I thrust deeply, you reach down and cup them in your hand, and feel them tighten as I fuck you. It drives you crazy with lust to feel them in your hand. They feel so soft and yet so hard at the same time, they swing back and forth with each thrust inside of you. I begin to fuck you faster and faster, harder and harder now, I feel the breath leaving your body with every thrust deep inside you.

Your face is flush with blood, pink and warm. I bend down and kiss you, passionately, we press our faces together it feels like it would hurt but it doesn't. I lick your face, tasting you, I rub my cheek against yours, you feel so soft. I again look down and watch my cock go in and out of you, watching it disappear and reappear, feeling each stroke as it does. Your pussy and my cock together making pleasure for both of us. I thrust harder, deeper, and faster, you feel your pussy aching, wanting to cum. I want you to cum for me. I want to feel your pussy spasm as your muscles squeeze my cock. I reach up and grab your hair pulling it to the side, watching your face as I do.

You like how it feels to be under my control, knowing that I am on top of you, my weight pressing down on you. Our bodies wet, slippery with our sweat and body juices mixing, the smell of sex in the air filling our nostrils as we fuck each other like we have been dreaming of for so long! I can feel myself getting ready to cum, I slow down, I bend down and take your nipples in my teeth, just enough to make you wince as I swirl my tongue around your nipple, I continue to slide my cock in out of your hot tight pussy.

I roll you over on your stomach, so I can take you from behind, taking my time in doing so to allow myself a breather as I do. I don't want to cum too fast, I want this to last as long as it can.

I pull your hips back making your ass come back to me. I slide my cock up and down your ass crack, you like how that feels, sliding over your asshole and then your pussy and back again, your ass likes the feel of my hard cock too. I slide my cock into your pussy, spanking your ass, making you flinch with pleasure. I put my hands on your hips guiding you forward and backward as I thrust inside of you. I spit on your asshole and slide a finger inside, one at first, then two, in and out they slide. Then I press in a third finger, you arch your back like a cat as you feel the pressure of my cock and fingers. I can feel my cock sliding in and out of you with my fingers as it slides past them while I finger your asshole. You beg me to put my cock in your ass. You want to feel it deep inside. All the way in until you can feel my balls bouncing off your pussy.

Eager to do as you want, I take the head of my cock and press slightly on your little asshole. I push my cock in a little as you fling your hair to one side and look back at me. You can feel the pressure as I slide in a little further, then I gently pull out. I again push the tip of my cock in your ass as you bend over further arching your ass in the air eagerly awaiting what you know will feel great. I push harder, and harder as your little sphincter widens to give me access. I continue to push, stopping every few seconds to let you relax. I can feel your asshole spasm on my cock, squeezing and releasing.

You like that feeling, the pressure of my cock in your tight little asshole. I want you to cum for me too, to cum so hard it makes you scream and moan, wake up the fucking neighbors it is so loud! I want you to cum with my cock in your asshole.

Oh, how I want you to cum for me, I want you to cum right fucking now! I want you to feel my cock as it is deep in your ass, my fingers stretching your tight pussy too. It hurts and feels so fucking good! I take in the feeling of the silky smoothness of your ass wrapped around my cock, so fucking tight, I can't take much longer. I thrust all the way in, my balls slapping your pussy with each deep stroke. You can feel your orgasm as it closer and closer. My cock is ready to explode deep inside your ass too. Cum with me, we are together, sweaty, hot, wet, slippery, your holes are filled with me. Suddenly you stop as your body convulses with ecstasy your eyes close so hard. You feel every muscle in your body tighten and quiver with your orgasm, you have never felt an orgasm that makes your toes curl.

Feeling your asshole squeezing my cock and your pussy squeezing and releasing, squeezing, and releasing my fingers makes me want to cum so bad. I start to fuck you so fast it starts to hurt a little, you are still feeling your orgasm as I begin to slow down, I can feel my balls tighten as I feel my orgasm coming. I pull my fingers from your pussy and put both of my hands on your ass, spreading them to watch as my cock still slides in and out of your tight fucking asshole. Ah, Ah, here it comes, I can feel my cum starting to flow through my cock, ahhhh, yes, I thrust my cock all the way inside of you and stop as my throbbing cock spews my cum deep inside your asshole.

You can feel it, you feel the muscles in our ass move as my cock swells and releases and swells again as I pump your ass with my cum. Oh my, I stay there, very slowly sliding in and out of you ever so slowly, letting my cock feel the inside of your body. You are exhausted, you like that you can do that for me, to give me such pleasure. It makes it all the better for you. I lay down on top of you, your arms crossed under your chin, your hair in my face, my body feeling heavy on you. You like that, you like our bodies being one.

nevinc
nevinc
17 Followers
12