Our First Time

Story Info
This a short story about how we started our new journey.
3.5k words
4.34
5.6k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our first night with Kim and Ken

My wife and I have been together since high school and we were each other's first and only until about six months ago. It was in the summertime and we were hanging out, in our pool when she turned to me and asked if I had ever thought about being with another woman.

Of course, I said no but what she said next took me by surprise and kind of hurt my feelings a little bit. She looked me in my eyes and said, "Well, I have!" Now it wasn't what she said as much as how she said it. She had a smile on her face and a twinkle in her eye and I have to admit, I was intrigued.

My first question to her was had she ever been with another man and she assured me that she had never been but that she had fantasized about it several times during her special time. Her special time is what she calls the times when she pleasures herself, anyway, when she told me that she had fantasized about having sex with another man, all kinds of questions started running through my head. Who was she fantasizing about? What positions were they using? How kinky did they get? When I say all kinds of questions, I mean all kinds.

Wait, I didn't introduce us. My name is Tim and my wife is Lisa. I am about six feet tall and in pretty good shape for a man in his early fifties and Lisa is 5'8", 140 pounds with long Auburn hair, 36B breast, and an ass that won't stop. Now back to the story.

After our conversation about her fantasies and about an hour or two of the most intense sex that we have ever had, we dried off and went into our house, and went to bed. The next morning I awoke alone in our bed. So I put on my robe and went looking for Lisa. I found her in the office, online, looking at adult swinger websites. A little confused, I asked her what she was doing. She told me that she was doing research. I guess she saw the look on my face because she begin to explain that since neither of us had ever experienced what it would be like to be with someone else, maybe we should give it a try. Now I know that the look on my face said, "What The Fuck Lisa?" because she got on her knees, undid my robe, and sucked my cock into her mouth. I lost all train of thought as her head bobbed back and forth on my cock. It didn't take long for me to shoot my load, and it was a lot, and she sucked it down like she was dying of thirst and I was her only source of fluid. When she was done, she looked up and asked me, "So how about it?" What else could I say but ok?

For the next week or so, we searched the internet until we found a swingers club in our area. We looked through the couples' profiles before we created our own and then we found them, Kim and Kin. They were a couple in our age range, our almost exact opposites, and only a few miles away. So we sent them a message.

About four days passed and not a word from the couple that we sent the message to and we were beginning to think that we would never hear from them and then we got an invite to meet with them at their house. Lisa looked at me and I looked at her, next thing I knew she was sending them a message that we would love to meet them at their house. We set a date for a week from then and they agreed. The whole week we were both excited and nervous. What if they were sociopaths, serial killers or worse? Nevertheless, we couldn't wait to try something new.

The big night came and we were more excited than we could have ever imagined. As I was getting ready to take a shower, Lisa came in and said, "In the interest of time, we should probably shower together." So we did and we had sex on every wall in the shower. Then after the shower, we had sex on the sink, on the john, in the bedroom, and all over the bed. I never thought that just the thought of being with another couple would bring that much excitement to our marriage but WOW!

After we eventually got dressed, we went to our car and started kissing, then Lisa stopped and reminded me that we had an appointment, so we put the address in the GPS and headed to our rendezvous. While I was driving, Lisa grabbed my cock and started to massage it, then she spread her legs and went to work on her clit. It took everything I had to keep the car on the road and Lisa worked herself up so much that by the time we arrived at Kim and Ken's house, she had to take off her panties because they were so wet.

We parked, got out of the car, and walked to the front door, hand in hand. When the door opened, we were pleasantly surprised as both of them opened it together. Ken was about my height, maybe an inch taller and Kim was a tall, slender beauty with long, flowing jet black hair. We liked what we saw and I am pretty sure that they did too. They invited us in and closed the door behind us. Kim led us to their living room and Ken asked what we were drinking, I drink bourbon straight and Lisa likes white wine. After Ken brought us our drinks, he sat down next to Kim on the love seat, across from us. We had a nice, polite conversation for a minute or two until Kim asked, "So have either of you ever been with someone of the same sex?" Slightly surprised by the question, Lisa looked at me and said that she hadn't. I looked back at her and said, "Well don't look at me."

Ken and Kim laughed out loud as they assured us that it was just a question and that we would only go as fast as we wanted to. Lisa and I laughed with a sigh of relief as we each took a sip of our drinks. The next thing that we knew, Kin brought out some marijuana and asked if we wanted to smoke. I hadn't smoked weed since my last semester in college and I didn't know if Lisa ever had but when she said," sure", figured the night was about to get interesting. Kin handed Lisa the joint and she took a long drag off of it. All I could do was look at her in amazement. After she was done, she handed the joint to me and leaned back on the couch. I took a hit and let me tell you, this was some good weed. I instantly felt more relaxed and up for anything. I handed the joint to Kim and after her turn, she handed it to Kin. That joint made its way around the room two more times before Kin had to light another one but by that time, everyone was feeling the effects, Lisa the most.

Lisa sat up on the edge of the couch, ran her fingers through her own hair, and said out loud, "DAMN, that's some shit!" Stood up and told Ken to turn on some music. Ken happily obliged as Lisa started to do her sexy dance. Kim got up and sat next to me as Lisa began to dance up against Kin. Lisa leaned over to me and told me that she thought Lisa was feeling the weed and I agreed as we watched her rub all over Ken and use him as a stripper pole. Lisa was putting on one hell of a show when I felt Kim's hand sliding up my thigh. I looked down just as she grabbed my cock. "Oh my, this is impressive. I am going to enjoy this." She said as she squeezed it. I told her that it wasn't through growing yet and with that, she kissed me so hard that I forgot about Lisa and the show she was giving Ken.

We kissed for a good while, her hands roaming over my chest, arms, and still growing cock, my hands over her tight firm ass, smooth thighs, and firm C-cup breast. Before long, Kim began to undo my pants and remove my cock. "Oh my!" is all she said before she began her tongue tricks on the tip of my cock. As she slowly worked her way down my cock, I suddenly remembered that Lisa was giving Ken a lap dance. When I looked over to where they were, I was a bit shocked and impressed that Lisa had Ken pinned against the wall and was, working her magic on his cock. I watched the two of them until Kim began to deep throat my cock and massage my testicles. When she started doing that, I lost all train of thought. I began to drift off into my own world when I heard Lisa scream out, "YES, YES, OH FUCK YES!" When I looked to see what was going on, Ken had her bent over and was sliding his comparable-sized cock into her tight, dripping wet pussy. Once he was all the way in, she started to grind her ass on his hips. I must admit that at first, I was a little jealous but then Kim put the tip of her finger in my ass and made me forget that Ken and Lisa were there.

The pleasure that I got from Kim sticking her finger in my ass was so amazing that it took everything I had to keep from shooting my load. I grabbed Kim by the head and began to fuck her mouth, which I will assume was good for her because she stuck her finger further up my ass and began to massage my prostate. I will just say that she knew exactly what she was doing because it wasn't long before I shot my load in successive waves down her throat and she swallowed it all. When she was done sucking me dry, she gave me a deep, wet kiss and I could taste my cum on her tongue. When she broke our kiss, I asked her what did she do to me and her response was something that Ken likes for her to do but that she had never had to swallow as much cum from him as she did with me. After she told me that and I caught my breath I heard Ken begin to scream out, "OH SHIT, I'M CUMING!", just as he pulled out of Lisa's pussy and shot his load all over her back. As Ken leaned back against the wall, Lisa's legs began to shake and she dropped down to her knees. I could tell she was having her first orgasm of the night but what I wasn't expecting was for her to wipe some of Ken's cum off her back and put it in her mouth nor was I expecting him to lick more off of her back.

As I looked on in shock, Kim whispered in my ear, "Looks like they are enjoying each other." All I could say was "I guess they are." The next thing I knew, Ken picked up Lisa and sat her on the bar, then dove right in and started eating her pussy. She went wild, wrapped her legs around his neck, and started grinding her hips into his face. When she finally opened her eyes and saw that I was watching, she motioned her chin in the direction of Kim and when I looked where she motioned, Kim was laying back on the arm of the couch, with her legs spread wide, rubbing her clit. I didn't need more than that to dive in and suck her clit into my mouth.

While I was sucking Kim's clit, she grabbed my ears and began to grind her hips into my face. What was I to do but put two fingers into her soaking wet pussy and massage her G-spot? When I hit her spot, she thrust her hips into my face and screamed out, "Oh My Fucking God YES!!!! At that point, I felt a little swell in my chest as she began to buck and grind her hips. It took all that I have to hold on as she experienced her first orgasm of the night. By this time my cock was hard as a rock and I was in need of something to put it in and Kim was more than happy to let me in. She spread her legs wide and wrapped them around me tight once my sack hit her butt crack. I was in heaven as Kim used her pussy to milk my cock.

As I began to move my cock in and out of Kim, I heard Kin moan, "Oooohhh, just like that." When I looked to see what was going on, Lisa had Kin bent over the bar and she was eating his ass. I was shocked by this because before tonight, Lisa had never done anything like that, but the sight was enough to send me over the edge. I pulled out of Kim in the nick of time and shot my load all over her stomach and breast. Once I stopped convulsing, I laid back on the couch and watched Kim finger herself to another orgasm. As all I could do was lay there and watch, I couldn't help but wonder just how adventurous my wife was and why she never tried to eat my ass. Next thing I knew, Kim had worked her way between my legs and was smiling.

I had no idea of what was going to happen next but boy was I pleased. Lisa lifted my legs up to my chest and began to tongue fuck my ass. At first, I was in shock but then it actually began to feel wonderful and when she put her finger in my asshole, all the way up to her fist, I couldn't do anything but enjoy the ride. Before long, Lisa put another finger in me and it felt like I was going to be ripped apart but she kept telling me to relax and as I did, I got used to her fingers and actually began to enjoy being finger fucked. It wasn't long before my cock was in her mouth and down her throat. She sucked me and finger fucked my ass until I could hold it no longer. I shot one of the most intense loads that I have ever done and Kim just kept sucking and finger fucking my ass until I was empty. All I could do was lay there and try to catch my breath.

It was just a few minutes later when Kin came and sat next to me. "How was it?" he asked. All I could say was WOW! By this time I had lost track of Kim and I had almost forgotten about Lisa but when Kin sat next to me, suddenly I realized that he didn't have my wife. "Kin, where's Lisa?" I asked and he pointed over to the bar. To my amazement, Lisa was up on the bar with her head thrown back and her legs wrapped around Kim's shoulders. From the sounds she was making, Kim was going to town on her clit and my cock was springing back to life. I looked over to Kin and he was stroking his cock for all it was worth. I must admit that when I saw Kim eating Lisa's pussy and got over my initial shock, I really began to enjoy the show that the two of them were putting on. The longer Kim ate Lisa's pussy, the harder my cock got, and apparently so did Kin's.

As Kin and I continued to stroke our cocks, the girls shifted positions and got into a 69 on the top of the bar. I nearly lost what little composure that I had left as I watched my wife, a woman that would only suck my cock on special occasions, suck another man's cock, eat out his ass, and now she was in a 69 with another woman. Needless to say, I was in awe.

I stood up and walked a little closer to get a better view and as I was watching these two beautiful ladies give each other pleasure, I felt Ken walk up behind me. I didn't think much of it at first but when I felt his hand slide around to my front and grab my cock, I jumped. "What the hell are you doing?" is the thought that came to my mind and I was ready to get dressed and leave but then I looked over at my wife, fully engaged in her amorous activities, and thought, what the fuck? Kin started stroking my cock and kissing me on my neck. Lisa looked up from Kim's pussy long enough to see Ken stroking my cock and kissing my neck and then went back to Kim's pussy.

As Ken continued to stroke my cock, he began to kiss his way to my front. All I could do was enjoy my first man-on-man adventure as he kissed his way down my stomach and sucked my cock into his mouth. Ken sucked my cock until I could take it no longer and grabbed his head and pushed my cock to the back of his throat where I dumped my second load for the night. At that point, I heard both the ladies scream as they brought each other to body-shaking orgasms.

After Ken drained my cock, he stood up and kissed me. At first, I was like, ok that's crossing the line but when I tasted my own cum and Ken grabbed my ass, I surrendered to him completely. Now the whole night at this point had been one hell of a night and it would only get better. The ladies got off the bar and got behind each of us respectively. Lisa behind me and Kim behind Ken. I am not sure what Kim was doing behind Ken but Lisa was giving me the best ass rimming that I had ever had and to think it was my first.

When the ladies were done, Ken turned around and bent over. Kim stood up and spread his ass cheeks and Lisa took my once again hard cock and lined it up with Ken's asshole. Now Ken had just sucked my cock but maybe this was going too far, but tonight was a night first and I have to be honest, I had thought about man-on-man action from time to time and Lisa was pushing me toward Ken's ass. I will admit, I didn't put up much resistance and it wasn't long before I was balls deep in Ken's ass and it felt great. Ken let out an "Oh yeah." as my hands grabbed his hips and I began to slowly fuck his ass.

It wasn't long after I got into a steady rhythm of fucking Ken's ass that I felt a lubed-up finger slide its way into my ass. As soon as it happened, I tensed up and slammed my checks shut on whoever's finger it was. Then I felt a warm breath on my ear and hear Lisa saying, "Easy baby, it's just my finger." I was in shock, here is my sweet, innocent, only sucked my cock once wife fingering my ass and telling me to relax. Although, I must admit that when she found my prostate, I damn near lost my load in Ken's ass. Lisa massaged my prostate and would smack my ass every so often, the whole time Ken is backing his ass onto my cock and Kim was trying to stick her tongue in the back of my throat. Then with one huge thrust, I buried my cock balls deep into Ken's ass and shot my load.

Before I could completely recover, Lisa had me turn around and bent over. The next thing I knew, my ass cheeks were spread and Ken was slipping the head of his cock into it. I could have protested but Lisa is the one that bent me over and after all, I was just in his ass so why not. At first, it hurt but with Lisa's coaching, I relaxed and it actually begin to feel really good. As Ken continued to bury his cock in me, Lisa and Kim sat down and watched me enjoy my first-ever cock.