Our Good Neighbor Policy Ch. 11-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Al finally earned his sandwich. The group polished off the drinks and everyone helped with the clean up. Once the kitchen was clean, Ken broke out a bottle of brandy and the party moved indoors. By midnight, the mood was very mellow. "Maybe we should think about going home," Al suggested to Linda as she lay in his lap.

"I hate the thought of getting dressed," Linda groaned as the others laughed.

"No need to go home," Barb countered. "We have room for six and tomorrow's Sunday. We can stay naked and enjoy ourselves all day tomorrow."

"Sounds like a good plan," Ted agreed immediately. "I'll be happy to keep you warm, Barb."

"Maybe Al will do the same for me," Emily suggested with a wink.

"That settled, then?" Ken asked, looking around at each member of the group. He saw nods and smiles.

It was after one in the morning when the happy couples finally retired to their beds with hedonistic thoughts in their heads.

...to be continued

Our Good Neighbor Policy 20

Barb awoke at 7:30 on Sunday morning and slid out from under Ted's arm. Still nude, she went into the master bathroom for her morning pee, washed her hands and face, then moved to the kitchen to brew the first pot of coffee. As she was pouring her coffee, Linda sauntered in and picked up a cup.

"I'll have some too, please," Linda rasped. "A good dose of caffeine is just what I need this morning."

Barb smiled at her lovely guest. "Did you and Ken sleep well?"

Linda sipped her coffee and hesitated a moment before responding. "When we finally closed my eyes, I did," she replied sheepishly.

"Did my sweet hubby continue the party?" Barb quizzed. "He often surprises me with his stamina when sex is involved."

Again, Linda seemed to hesitate. "He surprised me, that's for sure. Maybe I shouldn't tell tales, though," she added.

"Oh, don't be silly, Linda. Frankly, I get a charge out of hearing juicy details about Ken's exploits."

"Promise me you won't tell Al or the others, okay?" Linda countered. Barb crossed her heart just above her naked breast. "Girl Scout's honor," she giggled.

"Ken waited for me to lay down, then he got between my legs," Linda began. "He knew how much cum was in me, yet he wanted to lick me there. He said he loved the taste of a cream pie and he cleaned me up on the outside. I have to admit that it was another new experience for me."

"Is that all? Emily's told me the same story, Linda," Barb smiled. "Don't worry, I won't tell the boys."

Linda sipped her coffee, then continued. "That's not quite all. He laid down on his back and asked me to straddle his face. At first, I didn't want to because I knew I was still full of juice. But he seemed so sure and I finally did it. I could feel the stuff start to run out and Ken put his mouth on me and caught it on his tongue. I almost fainted. It was so erotic...so naughty, it made my legs start to shake."

"I wish I'd been there to see that," Barb frankly stated. "I think that's the first time my husband has cleaned up three men's semen plus a lady's love juice all at once. It sure feels good when he cleans me up, I know."

Linda sighed. "I'm so glad you're not angry with me. It was his idea you know, but I felt guilty for enjoying it so much with Ken."

"No problem," Barb replied with a devilish grin. "Next time, make sure I'm there to watch, okay?"

"Watch what?" Ted asked as he strode into the kitchen.

"Oh nothing," Barb said. "Just some girl talk, and it's obvious that you're not a girl."

Ted glanced down at his shrunken penis and grinned. "I almost am! My poor little pecker is still recovering from yesterday."

"A cup of coffee will help a lot, I think," Linda teased. It'll get your blood pumping again."

Barb donned an apron and began to fry bacon and opened the refrigerator to retrieve some eggs. "The rest of the flock will be wanting breakfast pretty soon, so I might as well get started."

By 8 o'clock, Al and Ken were sitting in the kitchen. "Where's Emily?" Barb asked.

"She's in the shower," Al replied. "We had a little party for two this morning and she wanted to clean up a little before breakfast. Boy, that coffee smells good."

Linda moved to her husband and looked down at his semi-erect pole. She could see that Al was still coated with a slightly sticky film, proving that he told the truth. She drank in a swallow of warm coffee, then leaned down and took her husband's cock between her fingers and slid it into her mouth. As the others watched, she expertly cleaned and rinsed him in coffee. "Now you're clean too," Linda smiled after she gulped.

The six naked neighbors polished off the bacon and eggs, along with a second pot of coffee. Ken put on a pair of shorts and stepped outside to get the Sunday paper. The group shared the paper and covered a variety of topics, along with the comics. Emily started to work the crossword puzzle and learned that Linda was also a puzzler. It could have been a typical Sunday morning in any neighborhood, except that in this case, the neighbors were a bit closer knit than usual.

By 10:30, the sun was beaming down on the pool deck and the neighbors adjourned outdoors. The men took to the water and the ladies pulled loungers up to face the sunshine.

"I'm so glad you and Al decided to join us this weekend," Emily said to Linda. Barb nodded her agreement.

"I am too," Linda responded with a sly smile. "I think Al enjoyed himself too."

"I certainly got my fill of him, if you know what I mean," Emily smiled back. "He's almost as big as Hank," she added.

"Who's Hank?" Linda asked wide-eyed.

"Hank and Katherine were a couple we met a few weeks ago when Ken's friend, Gary and his wife were here from out of town." Barb interjected. "They had the room next to Gary's and they became acquainted. We invited them to come along with Gary and Laura. You might have heard us through the fence."

"I think we did, as a matter of fact," Linda purred. "So there were six of you?"

"Eight of us," Emily volunteered. Ted and I were here too."

"And you said Hank was bigger than Al, Emily?" Linda pressed. "You mean taller?"

Emily chuckled at Linda's comment. "Maybe a little taller, yes, but he also had a bigger cock, I think."

"Not by much," Barb countered. I'd say that they were pretty close to the same size. Hank might be a bit thicker is all."

"Gee, I missed all that," Linda said shaking her head. "Do you think they might visit again sometime?"

"From what Hank said, they might be back in town again this month, but that's not certain," Barb stated. "If they do visit again, I'll be sure you're invited."

"Deal," Linda replied smiling.

The group continued to frolic around the pool until mid-afternoon. Swimming, floating, and groping each other while playing a spirited game of horse and rider in the shallow end. Ken retrieved his digital camera and snapped a number of pictures of the action.

"Hey, Ken," Ted called out, "Why don't we adjourn to my house in a little while and show Al and Linda some of our other pictures and videos? I'll bet Linda would be interested in some of the shots you took yesterday."

The gals agreed that they had absorbed enough sun for the past two days, and welcomed a change to Ted and Emily's home theater room.

After taking a few minutes to clean up and dress, the six neighbors walked a few doors down the street to Ted and Emily's comfortable home. Emily served cold drinks while Ted and Ken loaded up the most recent digital pictures for viewing.

The cool semi-darkness of the home theater surrounded the three couples and Ted brought up some recent pictures on his computer and projected them on the large wall screen. The first pictures were of Emily in her tiny bikini. Next came the shots of Barb in the same tiny slips of cloth. The men whistled as the different views flashed onto the screen. Finally, Linda appeared in the little yellow suit.

"Oh my God!" Linda squealed. "Is that what I looked like?"

"You looked pretty hot to me," Al bragged. "I can even see your hard nipples and some pussy hair sticking out of the tiny bottom."

Next, there was a picture of Linda stepping out of the pool. The suit was again transparent and her nipples were easy to distinguish through the light yellow fabric.

Another flash brought a picture of Linda standing nude, holding Emily's little yellow suit. Ken got a close-up shot of her bare blonde bush to top off the sequence.

"I've got to have copies of those pictures," Al insisted. "Linda, you look so hot. You've made me stiff just sitting here."

I'll put them on a CD for you, Al," Ken promised.

A picture of Barb, naked and stepping into the pool brought more oohs and ahhs. "I love your ass, Honey," Ken added.

Soon, the scene changed to the previous day's action. After a few preliminary shots of various people removing clothing, Ted selected a picture of Al pounding his very substantial pole into Barb's pussy from the rear. Barb's husband, Ken, fed his cock into her mouth while Linda lay on her back under her neighbor and watched as her own hubby plowed into Barb's gaping cunt. "I couldn't resist getting a few shots of that action," Ted commented. "Look at the cum dripping onto Linda's face...and look at Linda's wet pussy. Now, that's a very arousing sight!"

Barb noticed movement out of the corner of her eye. Linda, she noticed, had her hand up under her sundress and was frigging herself as she took in the bigger than life view of her recent debauchery. Emily also saw and felt Linda's frantic movements and slid closer to her on the couch. "Here, Linda, let me help you with that."

Emily neatly raised Linda's dress and quickly buried her face in her soaking thatch. Expertly, Emily used her lips to pull at the blonde bush surrounding Linda's puffy lips. That, in turn, pulled the girl's inner labia open and the taste of sticky woman juice enveloped Emily's avid tongue. Barb also became aroused as she watched her two friends. Barb moved out of her chair and knelt near Linda's head. She leaned in and kissed Linda, putting her tongue into her mouth. Linda sucked Barb's tongue like it was a little cock while Emily continued to lap at her wet slit.

Ted left the picture on the screen and stood. He quickly shed his clothes, revealing his hard-on. Before he could move closer, Al took over. "Wait," he said to any and all. "Let me have her sundress."

Barb moved back and Al helped his wife into a sitting position. Silently, he slipped his wife's dress over her head and tossed it into an empty chair. Emily quickly removed her top and shorts, revealing her puffy nipples, before returning to feast on Linda's snatch.

Ted put his stiff rod to Linda's lips as Barb moved to suck on her firm breasts. Al watched in awe as his wife received pleasure from two women and another man. He felt his own dick harden as they continued to lick, suck and caress his sweet wife. Without even thinking, he undressed. His big, thick cock stuck out in front of him and he stroked it slowly as he viewed the scene. His gaze moved from his wife to Emily's upturned rear and he instinctively moved closer, burying his erect cock in his neighbor's slippery hole for the third time in less than 24 hours!

Emily paused for just a moment to say, "Oh, yes, fuck me with your big cock, Al. Fill me up again."

Ken was busy snapping more pictures of this new orgy. He was so absorbed, it had not yet occurred to him that he was the only one with clothes on.

Ted began to groan. His balls tightened and Linda felt his warm fluid bathe her tongue. She swallowed twice, but some of the sticky cum oozed from the side of her mouth and onto her chest. Barb noticed the creamy blobs and quickly licked them up.

Ted moved back and his softening cock popped out of Linda's mouth. "Hey, Ken," Ted said, "take my place and I'll get some shots of you."

Ken handed the camera to Ted and pulled his shorts off. His rigid cock was ready for action and he offered it to Linda. She opened her cum-soaked mouth and began to suck a new dick. Soon, the triple sensations of sucking a cock, being eaten by her new girlfriend, and Emily being fucked by her husband caught up with Linda. She felt the spasms start at her clit and course through her body. Compelled to suck harder, Linda bucked her hips into Emily's face. In moments, her climax overtook her as Ken produced a second load of cum for her to swallow. Linda's thighs closed tightly around Emily's head and bathed her face in a flood of clear, sticky fluid.

With some effort, Emily pulled her head from between Linda's legs, gasping for more air. She felt Al's thick cock hammer against her over and over. A few times, she felt the head of his penis collide with her cervix, deep inside. It was something Ted could never duplicate and Emily became almost wild with desire. Al sensed her urgency and took a final few stabs at her hot hole before plunging deep and holding her hips against him as he unleashed a torrent of semen into her innermost depths.

Emily rolled off the couch and onto the carpeted floor, her legs akimbo, exhausted. Ken looked down at her and walked around the couch so that he could slip between her legs. Soon, he was cleaning Emily's swollen cunt lips and dipping his tongue into her well-fucked cavern.

"See what I mean, Linda?" Barb whispered. "Ken loves that taste," she added with a wink.

Linda smiled back at Barb's private comment. "He's not the only one," she said as she licked her lips.

Once Ken had finished, Emily rose and went to the bar to get more drinks for the group. The picture show ended much as she had suspected it would. They watched a few more of Ken's earlier pictures, showing Gary, Laura, Hank, and Katherine. Linda was especially interested in the shots of Hank. Ted then found a video of Barb and Emily playing that everybody enjoyed.

"I'm ready for a nice warm bath and a nap," Linda finally stated. "Are you ready to go home, Al?"

Al was quietly sipping his beer and enjoying the whole scene. "If you will let me bathe you, I'll be happy to see you home."

"Deal," Linda smiled. We'll take a bath together!"

Linda and Al began to gather their clothes. Barb and Ken did likewise. "Hey, it was fun, guys," Emily piped up. "Let's do it again soon."

"Sounds good to me," Al agreed as Barb and Ken nodded.

"If I hear from Katherine and Hank, I'll be sure to let you all know," Barb said to nobody in particular.

"Who are Katherine and Hank?" Al asked.

"We don't know them...yet," Linda replied with a wink to Barb. "They are friends that were at Ken and Barb's a few weeks ago."

"Oh, you mean when we heard..." Al began, then abruptly stopped.

Linda giggled. "Yep, when we first heard the laughing and stuff over the fence. I'm dying to meet them. I hope they decide to visit again pretty soon."

Ted and Emily led the other couples to the door and watched them amble up the street. "I wonder if any of our other neighbors know what goes on?" Ted mused.

"If anyone says anything, maybe I'll just invite them to join the party," Emily said with a chuckle. "Who knows what other surprises are in store for us."

...to be continued.