Our Holiday

Story Info
She made new friends on holiday.
3.5k words
3.68
45.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,533 Followers

My husband and I had our holidays fall due and we headed off to the beach for a couple of weeks. A friend of my mother's had a small cottage right near the beach and he let us rent it for the two weeks for a pittance. It's nice having helpful friends of the family.

We rocked up there late on Friday night and went straight to bed. We made up for this by being up early the next morning. For that first day we were just going to go the beach and relax, swimming and sun-baking.

Even though it was shaping up to be a hot day the beach wasn't crowded, probably due to the early hour. Mike found a nice spot under some trees and we set up a bit of a camp. We had shade and by moving slightly to the side we had sunshine for our tanning.

We'd been there several hours and the crowd was picking up when I saw this guy. He was a big man, muscled and fit. I wouldn't call him handsome, but neither would I call him ugly. Pleasant looking would be the way to describe him. He had a golden tan that really suited his blonde hair and I was prepared to swear he had blue eyes. There was something about him that just drew your eye. A sort of charisma, I guess.

One of the reasons I noticed him was because I could feel his eyes on me. He was checking me out, even though Mike was sitting right next to me. I have to admit that there was something strangely attractive about that man. I had this odd suspicion that it wasn't just the sun that was making me feel hot just then.

He didn't try to approach us at all. He seemed to know a number of people there and he stayed with them. For all that I just seemed to know when he was around. For that matter he seemed to be around an awful lot and I could swear that he was eyeing me off whenever he came close to me.

That afternoon we wandered down to the local mall to pick up some groceries and there was Mr Tall and Golden at the mall and I noticed him noticing me. Geez, I've never know a man who could get me all hot and bothered like he did just by looking at me. If he hadn't been at the mall before us I'd have suspected him of stalking me, I'd seen him so often that day.

That was the Saturday. The Sunday was very much a repeat. Us down to the beach, relaxing and taking it easy, and that man everywhere I looked. I am what you would call passably good looking. I don't have an over-inflated opinion of my charms and I know that a number of men find me attractive, but I don't go around thinking that every man should be watching me and lusting after me, which is why it felt a trifle odd to me that this guy seemed to be doing just that. It's not as though he did anything specific, not even coming over to introduce himself, but I was so dreadfully aware of him. I just considered it strange, is all.

The strangeness continued as I seemed to see him everywhere we went. That was to be expected, I guess, if he was on holidays, as he'd probably naturally go to the same places as us, the usual tourist traps. Still, I have to say that he seemed to become an ubiquitous presence.

Tuesday evening we ran out of milk. It was only a five minute walk to the nearest shop so I didn't bother about getting out the car, just trotting down to the shop.

Guess who was in the shop. That's right. There he was again. Now that he was up close and smiling at me I have to say he's just as hot as I thought.

He nodded to me.

"Hi," he said. "I'm Paul. Up here for the holidays?"

I nodded.

"Hi. Ah, I'm Wendy. Yes, my husband and I are here for a couple of weeks."

(There was me subtly putting out the I'm married sign.)

We exchanged a little bit of small talk and then I paid for my milk and left.

Outside the shop is Mr Tall and Golden, just standing there. I was confused, which I considered understandable, as I'd just left him inside the shop. I turned and gave the shop a blank look and there he was, coming out the door.

"Comes the dawn," I muttered. "You're twins."

"Indeed we are," Paul said, "but we're easy to tell apart. I'm the handsome one. That oaf is David. David, this is Wendy."

"Hullo, Wendy," David said while smiling at me. "I think I've seen you at the beach a time or two."

"Probably," I agreed. Think he'd seen me. He'd had his eyes glued to me several times. Ah, unless that was Paul. Had one or the other or both been checking me out? Oh yes, I was most certainly confused.

They were both smiling these killer smiles at me now and it was a case of me getting hot and bothered times two. This was dreadful.

"Perhaps we'll see you at the beach tomorrow," one of them said, and don't ask me which one. I'd already lost track of which was which. Identical twins shouldn't dress the same, damn it.

"Um, yes," I mumbled, quite sure I was blushing.

With that we parted ways, me taking the milk home and them heading off to devastate impressionable young women. Thank god I wasn't one.

I woke early next morning and couldn't be bothered staying in bed. I nudged Mike but he wasn't budging. I decided I'd go down to the beach. It was too early for anyone to be there apart from a few local early risers like myself so I expected to have free run of the place. It wasn't that I was going to go swimming. I was just going to stroll along the water's edge looking for seashells.

I just tossed on a loose top and a pair of shorts then headed down to the beach. The sun was up (just) and the sky was a cloudless blue. It was going to be a fantastic day.

I'd barely set foot on the sand and a voice was hailing me.

"Well, you're here nice and early," Dave/Paul said to me. I can tell you right now I had no idea which one of them it was so I just thought of him as Dave/Paul.

"Um, yeah," I agreed, blushing slightly. "I'd thought I'd stroll along the water and see if I could spot any seashells."

"Getting in early before the children come and clean them all out?" he suggested with a grin. "You're looking in the wrong place. You should try along the high-tide mark. That's your best bet. Come on. I'll walk with you."

He did so, showing me the ripple in the sand that denoted the high-tide and I had to admit that there were more shells there than down near the water. Not that there were any unusual ones, unfortunately.

I sighed as we walked along.

"I give up," I said. "Dave or Paul?"

"Dave," he said with a grin. "Unless I'm lying, in which case I'm Paul."

"You're not helping," I pointed out and he just laughed.

"Dave," he said, and that man had an absolutely wicked smile.

What was it with these twins? I'd only been talking to Dave for a minute or so on a completely innocuous subject and I was already feeling uncomfortably hot, and it wasn't because of the sun.

We'd just reached a spot where the water seemed to come a little higher than normal and Dave stopped and looked around.

"This is the perfect spot," he told me.

"It is?" I asked, looking around.

"Sure. If you look up and down the beach you'll find that this spot tends to be out of sight because of that little kink in the water-line. There's no-one in the water to see and if you look behind us you'll see the trees are high enough to protect us from being seen by anyone in the nearby houses."

"And that makes it perfect?" I asked, puzzled.

"It certainly does," he said sounding enthusiastic. "Why don't you kneel on the sand?"

He was joking, right? Looking at his face I'd say he was joking, no.

"Um, why?" I asked.

"Work it out," he said, sounding a little smug and sinking down onto his knees. He held out a hand to me and I took it. Well, you do, don't you? Someone offers their hand and you just take it automatically.

He promptly pulled lightly and I found myself sinking to my knees. I was about to ask what now when his hand was on my back, urging me forward, and I fell onto my hands.

"Now hold still," he told me, and his hands went around my waist and started undoing the buttons on my shorts.

"Hey," I protested, then, "Hey," again, but much louder, because he was drawing my shorts down. Taking my panties with them I very quickly noticed.

"What do you think you're doing?" I demanded, feeling his hand slide across my bottom and between my legs, starting to rub me in a very personal manner.

"Just getting acquainted with you," he said cheerfully, continuing his massage. "I say, you're actually quite hot and wet already, aren't you."

My god, I almost died of embarrassment. He was already parting my lips, his fingers darting in and out.

He took his hands off me for a moment and I heard the rustle of material. I promptly turned my head to look and wished I hadn't. He'd dropped his own shorts and his intentions stood out far too much for my peace of mind.

"You surely don't think I'm going to let you do this to me?" I asked him, not believing his audacity.

"Ah, yes. Are you saying you won't?"

Well of course I wouldn't. I was a married woman and he knew it. I wasn't going to let some stranger walk up and fuck me. Who did he think I was? I opened my mouth to tell him no and closed my mouth again, confused. What the hell did you say in a position like this? Maybe I should scramble to my feet and move away from him. That should get the message across.

"Or maybe I can just stay like this and see what happens," came a strange thought. "I mean, he is as hot as be-damned and you saw the size of that cock. You should be able to handle something like that. Go on, give it a go."

I wound up saying nothing, just kneeling on all fours looking ahead with my eyes wide, not fully believing that I was doing this. He was talking while he was touching, his voice a crooning background that just seemed to hypnotise me. I felt him parting my lips and then I could feel his cock touching me.

I nearly changed my mind at that point. For that matter I nearly panicked and screamed, but, and it was a big but, I was wondering what it would feel like. I'd never been with anyone but Mike and this was possibly the only chance I ever would. I mentally reprimanded myself and waited.

It was a case of oh, my, god, with the words dragged out long and low with a rising inflexion at the end as Dave's erection pushed its way into me. It just seemed to keep coming and coming, slowly forcing its way along my passage, not that it seemed to need much force. A show of strength and my passage yielded, surrendering to him without even a suggestion of putting on a defence.

By the time his testicles started to bounce against my mound I was having a hard time believing what I had inside me. I could feel him in places I'm quite sure had never been touched before. I was breathing hard, waiting for what came next.

With his hands on my hips he moved his cock back and forth, apparently using it to explore my passage. I could have told him it was just a case of in and out but he seemed to want to determine that for himself.

He seemed to know what he wanted so I kept my mouth shut. Finally he spoke up.

"OK," he said. "Get ready for a little bit of action."

With that his hands clamped hold of my hips, he pulled back, and then really drove home, thrusting in with vim and vigour, pulling my hips towards him even as his lunge charged into me. I kid you not, my whole body jolted with that thrust and I let out a startled scream. Which was immediately followed by another startled scream as he was already driving back in.

I had trouble believing he could go at it so hard and fast. I didn't have to work to keep up with for the simple fact was that he was arranging for me to do so. His hands were clamped to my hips and pulling me to meet him each time he thrust, with no effort required from me. Saved me doing anything but bear the brunt of his attack.

Quite honestly, his style seemed more like an attack that love making. Not that I was complaining, mind you. That initial feeling out of my body had got me interested and when he started in on me in earnest my excitement seemed to just spiral out of control. I was squealing and carrying on, urging him to do his damnedest because I could handle it. Could I ever. The whole thing was simply incredible.

"Ah, there you are, Dave," said a voice. "Getting an early start to the morning I see."

Startled, I managed to turn my head and Paul was standing there, watching the action with some amusement. What the hell did I do now? Easy answer. Look somewhere else and pretend he's not there.

"Nearly finished," Dave told him cheerfully. "I'll be right with you."

Well hooray for him. What about me? OK. I'll admit that the reason I was able to ignore Paul so easily was because I was right on the edge of finishing myself. If Dave could keep his tempo up for a little longer I'd be right and it would be thumbs up for Dave and his uninhibited style.

I made a sound that could only be described as a yowl, similar to the sound a cat makes in certain circumstances, and then I was climaxing in a big way, feeling Dave also finishing off with a triumphant shout.

Dave disengaged, breathing hard, and pulled up his shorts. He also, to my surprise, produced a cloth of some sort from his pocket and wiped me down, which I suppose was quite considerate of him.

I somehow or other got to my feet, feeling a little embarrassed that Paul had caught us, but also feeling incredibly fine. Before I could bend down to pick up my shorts Paul was there, giving me a hand. No, he wasn't giving me a hand pulling up my shorts. He was giving me a hand taking off my top, whether I wanted it off or not. After that he crouched down, pushing my shorts and panties right down to my ankles and then making me step right out of them.

"What are you trying to do?" I snapped at him.

"I'm upholding the honour of the family," he said, dropping his shorts at the same time. I have to admit that he was just as generously endowed as Dave. Identical twins in all ways it seemed. "I have to demonstrate that we're not all uncouth barbarians, unlike some I could name."

With that he was sinking down onto the sand, taking me with him. The difference was that he finished up on his back with me lying on my tummy on top of him. I was also, I noticed, lying on top of his erection, and it was very much in evidence.

Before I could protest or anything Paul got in first.

"No," he said firmly. "We both know it's going to happen so don't bother arguing about it. Now why don't you be a good girl and sit up?"

To encourage me to sit up his hands were cupping my breasts and lifting, moving me up to where I was sitting on him, straddling him, with my slit pressed against his cock, which was rearing its head like an angry snake. (A rather large snake, as I believe I have already mentioned.)

"Ah, Wendy," Paul said, "that isn't the way you sit straddling a man. You need to adjust your position slightly."

I knew just what he meant. How could I fail to with that cock of his right there in my face, so to speak? I found myself lifting myself up and moving his cock into position under me. I actually had my hand wrapped around his cock. Well, partly wrapped around it. Maybe my hands are smaller than average.

With that done I just settled down onto his cock, feeling it moving up into me. It seemed just the right size for me at that moment, filling me comfortably and with that touch of naughty excitement. I was doing it again, with a second man, one after the other. For the moment I was feeling wickedly decadent and sinful and I didn't give a damn.

I sat there, looking down at Paul, him full in me. The question was what was I supposed to do now?

"Any time you're ready," Paul told me. "Just take it nice and easy and we'll see how we go."

Well, I could do that, I guess. I lifted myself up, feeling his cock rubbing against me. Down again, with his cock rubbing against me, exciting me once more. I was tempted to just start bouncing like crazy to see what it felt like but decided not to. Nice and easy, Paul had said, and nice and easy was something I could do.

I bounced nice and easy, finding Paul giving me an extra fillip by pushing up against me when I slid down. I was already breathing hard, all my earlier excitement returning with great haste.

Oh my lord but this felt wonderful. I kept up that slow bounce and it was marvellous. Sliding down I had an idea and once Paul was firmly inside me I stopped bouncing, somewhat to his surprise. I started rocking instead, leaning well forward, feeling his cock drag against me, then straightening up, having it slide back up into me.

This was exciting, in a different manner to the bouncing, but just as exciting. I leaned far enough forward so my breast were almost brushing Paul's chest, and that got a reaction out of him. He laid his hands on his chest and when I leaned forward he'd try to catch my nipples, causing me to jerk back and away. I was giggling as we did it, which quite surprised me. I'd never considered sex to be something you giggled at.

After a few quick grabs he didn't bother mucking around, just reaching up and taking hold of my breasts, rubbing them. I rocked and he played and my excitement was building to new heights. I suspected that I wasn't going to last much longer and wondered how Paul was doing.

I switched back to bouncing, needing that extra friction, needing that extra something. Apparently Paul need that little extra, too, as he started lifting a lot harder as he pushed up to meet me. I was willing to bet that his bottom was lifting up off the ground he was pushing up so hard.

Whatever, that extra thrust was what I needed. I gasped, feeling my climax surging forward, and then the world went crazy. Paul grabbed me and rolled over, taking me under him, while his cock went into overdrive. I screamed and climaxed and Paul just gave a gasp and then he climaxed as well.

As soon as we were dressed Paul and Dave went their own way while I continued on my walk and searched for seashells, not finding anything worth keeping. Maybe I'd find something when I went swimming. Speaking of swimming, before I returned home I walked into the water, fully clothed, and just lay in it, letting the sea roll over me for a while. Of course, I'd have to have a proper shower when I got home to get rid of the salt but the cool water was lovely.

I couldn't help thinking of the twins parting words.

"Same place, same time, tomorrow," one of them had called out to me.

They had to be joking surely. I couldn't be blamed if a couple of men grabbed me while I was walking and molested me but to actually go out to meet them, knowing their intentions? Wouldn't happen.

Ashson
Ashson
8,533 Followers