Our Little Secret

Story Info
Sometimes you don't need a 15-step plan to seduce your mom.
6.5k words
4.62
41.6k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Vince," Patrick called over from the bench on the quad. I was standing nearby with a few of my friends, talking about the weekend, when Patrick interrupted. I looked at him and waved. "Come over to my house later. We need to talk about something."

"Yeah... ok," I said, puzzled. Patrick was a good friend, although we hadn't hung around much lately. His family was wealthy and they lived in a mansion just off campus, while I came from a more average family in the suburbs across town. Unfortunately, Patrick's father passed away last year, which is one of the reasons he and I grew apart this year. Patrick had become more reclusive, not hanging out after school or on weekends. I figured he just needed some space.

But I was hopeful that we could rekindle our friendship. Patrick really was a cool guy, never letting his wealth get in the way of our friendship. We had been best friends for the past 5 years, starting in high school. In the 5 years that my parents divorced and my dad married a new wife... a hot new wife. And boy was she was beautiful! Younger than my real mom, by almost 10 years, brunette, with a beautiful body. I was attracted to her the moment my dad brought her home after a date. I can't tell you how many masturbatory fantasies I had about her.

Patrick's father had remarried just last year, just months before he died... also to a hot new wife. Which is one of the things we both had in common. We both had hot step-moms that we both were very, very interested in. Not that I'd done anything about it. I talked about wanting to, but really didn't think I'd have a chance.

It was about 5:00 when I arrived at Patrick's house and rang the doorbell. It seemed to gong through the entire house. Patrick opened the door a moment later and invited me in.

"Beer?" he asked.

"Nah, I'm good," I said, walking behind Patrick into the living room. Plush, modern couches and chairs littered the floor with a big-screen TV on one wall and a fireplace on another. The third wall was mostly glass, opening into a beautiful view of the city below.

"How are you doing?" I asked. "It's been a long time."

Patrick smiled as he fell into a nearby couch his hands clapping on his thighs. "Yes it has," he said. "But I've been doing really good. Much better than I expected after my pop died. How are you holding up?"

I nodded. "I'm doing well. Definitely looking forward to finishing college and getting away."

"No girlfriend still, I assume?" Patrick asked.

"You know me... playing hard to get." I chuckled. My blue balls didn't enjoy the solitude though. And living in the same house as a very hot woman made it even harder.

"How is your step-mom," he smirked.

"You have no idea!" I said. "If I see her in one more t-shirt without a bra I'm going to kill myself."

Patrick smiled. "I can imagine. She's stacked! Fucking hot! Oh, hang on for a second," he said as he grabbed his phone and sent a text. "Sorry 'bout that. Where was I? Oh yeah... your step-mom. I remember when my dad started dating Candace... and remember looking on the internet what it would take to fuck her. You can find just about anything there, you know?"

"I guess so!" I chuckled. "Find out anything useful?"

"As a matter of fact I did," he said. "It was something like a 15-step process. And I actually started working through it, if you can believe it. You can imagine the steps, although they added a lot of details... like, more hugging and touching... comment on her outfits and body... spy on her naked and give her opportunities to spy on me... walk around the house with less clothes on... suggestive talk... massages... the works."

Patrick's step mom walked down the stairs wearing a beautiful grey dress and high heels, the dress hugging every delicious curve of her body. She was a very gorgeous woman. When she got to the bottom she stepped onto the floor.

"Excuse me," Patrick said, getting up from the couch quickly and moving over to her. I watched as he stood right in front of her.

"Get down on your knees," he said. She looked at me for just a moment and then slowly moved to her knees as he commanded. I was in shock and didn't utter a sound.

He grabbed her throat, chocking her a little, his left hand grabbing her hair as she let out a little gasp.

"Crawl!" he command and led her into the living room, holding her long hair like a leash as they made the long, slow trek. It was definitely a sight to see. When they got in front of the couch where we were sitting he stopped and kept her on her knees. He grabbed her throat again.

"You know how this works right? Hmm?" he asked.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Yeah? You know the rules of the game?" Patrick sat down on the couch between her and I.

"Keep your eyes on me," he told her. When she didn't obey immediately, he raised his voice. "I said look at me!" She quickly complied, fear moving across her face as if the consequences of her not obeying him weren't too pleasant. "Take that dress off."

Candace looked at me and them him again, pleading with him not to do this with her eyes.

"I said take off that dress. Take it off nice and slowly," he repeated.

It didn't look like she wanted to, but she slowly grabbed the hem of the dress and pulled it up and over her head. She wore a beautiful black bra and panty set underneath.

"That's right. Let me see that dress. Toss it over here."

She tossed the dress to him and remained kneeling, eyes down, knees spread, hands behind her back.

"You know what? Take out your tits. Take 'em out!"

She licked her lips and then pulled both bra straps down, lowering the cups of the bra beneath her breasts, exposing herself to us. I'd never seen a more beautiful set of live breasts in my life. I'd seen a ton of different breasts on the internet, but this... this was real life.

"There you go. Grab your tits. Go ahead. Pinch your nipples. Show me. Let me see your face."

She reached up with one hand and, while looking straight at him, pinched her nipple and yelled out in pain.

"Harder," he said.

She pinched it again and screamed out. I could feel my cock growing as I watched her debase herself on his command. I had no idea why she was doing this, but this was far beyond what we had imagined could happen.

"There you go," he said, finally seeming satisfied.

He moved over to sit beside her on the couch and grabbed her by the throat again. "So let me ask you something. You know the rules of the game right? You know how this works?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah? When do you cum?" She didn't answer right away, trying to think of the right answer. "When do you cum? When I tell you right?"

"Yeah," she said softly again.

He used his hands to make her nod her head. "Say yes. Repeat it," he commanded.

"I only cum when you tell me."

"That's right. You are a good little slut." He looked at her a moment and then told her to stand. "Take off the rest."

She stood up, right in front of us and reached behind herself to unfasten her bra and drop it onto the floor beside her. Her breasts were magnificent and she had the most beautiful nipples to match... nipples that were hard. Then she used both hands to slide her panties down and off her legs."

"Wait," Patrick said. "Give those to Vince. I'm sure he'd like a sniff." Patrick took them from her and handed them to me. They were partly silky and partly lace. And they were definitely wet. She obviously enjoyed being treated like this. I could smell her for sure.

"And your shoes," he said again. She slid them off and set them aside. Now she seemed more... diminutive... more real in fact.

"Come over here for inspection," he ordered her and she came over and stood in front of him. He leaned forward, so that her pussy was right in front of his face. His hands moved over her thighs and she lifted one foot onto the couch to give him better access. I watched him finger her pussy a few times before he seemed to feel satisfied. "Turn around," he said and Candace quickly obeyed, turning around, bending forward, and grabbing her ass cheeks to pull them apart.

"Mm mmmm," Patrick hummed as he slid a finger first around her asshole and then sliding it inside, all the way to the last knuckle. I was absolutely stunned. This was his step-mom! And she was doing this willingly!

"You look acceptable to me. How about you Vince? Candy, let Vince inspect you, too?"

I didn't know what to say or do as Candace walked over to me and put her foot up on the couch again. Her pussy was practically dripping with need and she was licking her lips in anticipation. I couldn't move an inch. I don't even know why. Maybe it was my upbringing on how to treat adults... or women... maybe it was just my lack of experience with women. Who knows.

"He's still a little shy. You go ahead and check out your pussy for him and let him watch." Vince sat back on the couch and just watched his step-mom tease me, smiling.

I watched as her hands moved over her thighs, sliding up between them, guiding my eyes. Her fingers moved to either side of her pussy and pulled her lips apart, showing me the luscious wet pinkness inside. She then used one hand to play with her pussy, sliding over and around her clit, as the other rest on her raised leg. Then she slid the two middle fingers into herself, curling them, and pushing them deep inside again and again.

"So? Vince? Look good to you?" Patrick asked, smiling at my shock.

"Yeah... uh..." I stammered, unable to even form a complete sentence. Never in my life had I ever witnessed something like this, let alone with my best friend's mom. Fuck! She was hot!

Patrick adjusted his position on the couch. "Come 'ere," he said to Candace. "I need that mouth on me."

"Yes, sir," she whispered as she quickly removed her hand and moved over to him, dropping to her knees between his legs. She reached up and began unfastening his jeans and then slid them down and off his legs, setting them on the couch beside them. Without missing a beat, she moved forward again and began sucking on his cock, holding it with one hand.

"That is nice. I never get tired of her mouth," Patrick said, addressing me again. "So... where was I?"

"The 15-step process," I said, really wanting to know how it worked so well for him.

"Yeah, yeah. Well, I was working that process and did seemed to be making good progress. And then my dad died. It was like the shock of the century. But... turned out pretty good. You see, he died so fast after their marriage that he didn't have time to update his will. So when the time came for the reading a month later, I inherited the whole lock, stock, and barrel. All of it... all the money, the house, the cars... everything."

Candace seemed to be listening to him and seemed to hit a sensitive spot on his dick at just the right time.

"Fuck yeah!" Patrick moaned. "God you're so good with your mouth," he said, petting her head. "I kinda felt sorry for Candy here. I didn't want to see her thrown out on the street with nothing. So... we came to an agreement. You see, I don't get my money until I graduate. And I was thinking what better way to not have to worry about blue balls until then than to have my own little woman at my beck and call. So... I agreed to give her a tidy sum of $5 million if she keeps me pleased until I graduate."

I watched Candace for a moment, watching her hand stroke his cock as her mouth sucked and licked the head, her eyes watching him one moment to see his reactions and the next close to concentrate on how it felt. Then her hand moved away and she plunged him deep into her throat, practically gagging on him. She seemed very comfortable and happy to be sucking on him.

"Now she's my perfect, little, live-in slut. She does everything I want her to do... and I mean... everything," he said, emphasizing the last word.

I shook my head in disbelief. Not disbelief that it wasn't true, obviously it was true, but disbelief that I was living in this reality. I must be knocked unconscious somewhere, dreaming.

"But... I didn't exactly invite you over to tell you this part," Patrick admitted. "This is just to show you your future," he smiled. "I needed to tell you something, though. See, I've been online a lot since my dad died, just going through some depression and shit. I was checking out some of the hookup sites and phone apps thinking that I maybe wanted to date someone or something. Oh, God, baby, watch that!"

Candace must have used a little too much teeth or something because it aggravated Patrick.

"Sorry... well, anyways guess what I found? Go ahead, guess!"

I shook my head. "I have no idea."

"I found a profile for little Mrs. Emmanuelle," he smiled deviously.

I sat thinking about what that meant for a minute. And then realized that it had to be a fake profile. I mean, she was happily married to my dad. "No, come on, that's gotta be fake."

"I thought that was a possibility, too," Patrick said. "But then I got in touch with her. I've been talking to her. I've been exchanging pictures with her."

I shook my head. "What?"

"Simple... it's really her! Here, check it out for yourself," he said tossing me his cell phone. It was already open to the texting app and sure, enough, there was a whole conversation on there with pictures. And while there were no pictures of her face... there was one of the tattoo on her left leg. Shit! It was her!

"She's looking for a hookup, dude. She claims your dad just isn't doing it for her any more and she needs a hard cock."

"Fuck!" I said. "That bitch! Oh, I gotta show this to my dad..."

"Now, now, calm down a minute. Wait a second. Lets think this through," Vince said. His voice made it sound like he already thought this through. And his plan wasn't about telling my dad. "This, my dear friend is an incredible opportunity, if you don't waste it."

An opportunity? Fuck, this is a betrayal!

"Come 'ere baby," Patrick said, bringing Candace up into his lap. "Show me how badly that pussy needs my dick inside."

Candace settled into his lap, straddling his legs and used one hand to grab and direct his cock into her pussy as she sat on it. Then she began a slow fucking motion, up and down his length, gasping as it probed deep inside her.

"As I said, I've been in contact with her, pretending to be someone else, of course. And I've set up a rendezvous with her at the hotel... tonight... 10:00pm."

I looked at him, quizzically. "You've got your own step-mom..." I started.

Patrick shook his head and looked at me as if calling me a moron for not understanding. And then it hit me. He set up a rendezvous with her... and wants me to go. I knew my dad was out of town on business for the week, so it made sense she'd agree to this.

When he realized that I finally got it, he continued. "I was going to give you the 15-step plan and let you work on her that way, but this is so much better... and faster. You can get everything you ever wanted from her.

*****

I walked into the hotel just before 10:00 and thought in the back of my mind that the woman behind the front desk knew exactly what I was there for. But she didn't even pay attention to me as I moved back to the elevators and rode up to the 10th floor. Patrick had told me the exact room that he reserved for her and I walked slowly down the hall towards it. When I reached the door I took a deep breath.

In just seconds I was going to be exactly where I've longed to be for 3 long years.

My heart was beating rapidly in my chest as I knocked on the door just as Patrick told me, three slow raps. A few seconds later the door opened.

"I've been waiting... oh my God... Vince!" she said when she recognized me. She was standing in a provocative pose when she first opened the door, hugging the door with a leg out and visible. But when she saw me, she backed away a little bit, trying to cover herself. She was wearing black stockings and garter belt, a black panty and bra, and a see-through, sexy robe. The bra, I noticed immediately, was open-cut, which cupped underneath her breasts but left her nipples fully exposed. And oh, did that catch my attention.

I slowly walked into the room past her, glancing around. The room was dimly lit by candles on the dresser. I could see her small suitcase on one of the beds and a few sex toys beside it. And the room had the lovely scent of her perfume, which I had grown to love.

"This isn't what it seems," she said quickly, coming up behind me and letting the door close.

"This is exactly what it seems," I replied, stepping over and quickly checking out the bathroom. There were several candles on the counter in there as well, so she was expecting this little tryst to use all the available space.

"And what it seems," I continued as I turned towards her, "is that you're cheating on my dad."

"No... no, that's not it at all. We're... um... we're just having a get-away. He'll be here any minute so you have to go." She grabbed and pulled at my arm, urging me to leave.

"Except he's in Dallas for a conference this whole week. I talked to him an hour ago and verified he's down there. And, well, I've seen your profile on the website... and I've seen your pictures... and your communications... so I know exactly what you're doing here. I just had to check it out for myself before I told my dad."

"No... no, you really can't do that. You know that would kill him."

I walked over to her and got a little close, backing her into the wall. "Yeah, I know that. So maybe we can... I dunno... have an arrangement. Between us." I looked her body over and licked my lips. She looked so very sexy in that lingerie, even though she was awkwardly trying to cover herself with both her hands. I knew I was in a very powerful position right now. And I wasn't going to let it go to waste.

"Vince... please... just leave me alone. Ok? I'll just go home and we can pretend this didn't happen. Ok?"

"Ok? I'm supposed to just let you go and forget about it when you've gone to so much trouble to get fucked? We shouldn't let this room go to waste. It's already paid for and everything," I said, stroking her hair as I stood right in front of her.

She tried to shrink away from me, but there really was no where to go with her back against the wall. "This... um... this conversation is completely inappropriate and I don't..."

"Oh, this conversation is inappropriate?" I laughed. "But we're family. I would think it would be inappropriate to talk to people outside the family, like you've been doing."

"I just... I don't know what it's going to take for you to just... just... I..."

"Well, from what I read, it seems like you're having problems with his little dick, I think I can, uh...." I paused to let her imagination play a little and reached out and stroked her very hard nipple through the see-through robe with the back of my finger.

She used both hands to push me back and then recovered herself with her hands.

"Oh no. No, no... you... that's... no." She was stammering and her push was a little weak. I had a good feeling that she wanted to lose this fight. That maybe she really wanted to be taken and fucked, even by me.

"No?" I asked, walking to the second bed and grabbing a large, flesh-colored dildo from it. "Well it seems to me that you're just itching for some hard dick, huh?" I waggled it between us as I walked back over to her and touched it to her chest. She reached out to grab it, but I pulled it away.

"That is... No. That is mine."

She put her hands on my chest to push me away again, but I resisted this time and she couldn't do it. And I pushed in closer, until our bodies were touching.

"Yeah?" I asked. "You want it?"

"Vince?" she pleaded weakly as I brought my face so close to hers. I could smell her perfume on her neck and breathed it in deeply.

"Come on. You know you want this." I kissed her neck several times and then moved up to kiss her cheek. Then my mouth hovered over hers and I looked into her eyes. Her hands were on my biceps, trying to hold me away. "You said dad doesn't give you the hard dick that you've been seeking."

12