Our Method Works

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She made a little salad with lots of water and fruit juice, and still felt full and satisfied. She was surprised that she felt only a moderate craving for a smoke after the meal, and was able to drift off to sleep. When the alarm went off, she realized she was having a dream about the boy with the big Adam's apple and big penis. She was not blowing him in the dream. He was fucking her doggie style, hard and deep and relentlessly. It was wonderful! She wished she could go back to sleep and go back to the dream. She showered and got to the clinic a little before 9.

She went back to treatment room A1, and Dr. Ramananthran smiled as she ushered a new young man into the room. He was tall and skinny like Mr. Adam's Apple, but had lots of pimples. But his cock was ample and beautiful, and Marilyn loved the way it felt in her mouth. He set the new record for volume, and tasted great. Tastes great and more filling! Marilyn joked silently to herself, since her mouth was full as she cleaned out the last of his ejaculate. Yummy. A second boy arrived, an average looking kid with a nice suntan, and his cock looked bright white against his tan legs and abdomen when he took off his shorts. That sort of turned her on, and she enthusiastically took him fully into her mouth, which his sighing and groaning indicated her really liked. Marilyn pulled him into her as much as she could, and when he came she sucked on him so hard she was afraid she might hurt him. But he gasped and said "Oh man that was unbelievable!" and she was proud of her efforts. The third young man was a body builder, and looked like an 18 year old Arnold Schwarzenegger, only with long blond hair. His arms looked powerful enough to lift Marilyn above his head. When she began to suck him he gently put his hands on her head and guided her face up and down on his dick, and that turned her on too. He produced a low volume and a very strong taste, not entirely unpleasant, but very different from the other boys. Later, she asked Dr. Ramananthran about it, and she said she would double check his labs to make sure he was not using steroids, but that he was probably just a little dehydrated from a hard workout.

Marilyn felt great now, no cravings, and sort of a happily turned on and sexy, like she used to feel years ago when she wore a hot new outfit. Dr. Ramananthran asked if she could wait a few minutes and then invited her for a late dinner. They went to an upscale supper club that served a full menu until midnight. While they waited at the bar for a table, a nice looking man about 35 was checking Marilyn out. She turned to Dr. Ramananthan and said nervously "I haven't had a man hit on me in ten years!" The doctor said "Call me Pookie!" Marilyn was aghast. "Pookie?" she repeated. "Yes. That is what my first lover after I was divorced called me. He did such wonders for my self respect that I now use that nickname with everyone. Anyway, that guy is checking you out, and that is great! Just look at him like he was one of your fellow 'research subjects' and that you were about to drain his balls. Imagine what you would do, and smile at him with a knowing look, like you know he would give it up for you whenever you chose.

Marilyn tried it, with sort of a knowing half smile she tried to imagine his cock and how it would look, then how she would make it hers, and how he would taste. She got an almost wolfish and self confident look on her face and he looked away. But then he kept looking back, and she kept smiling. Finally he came over and introduced himself to them both. His name was Martin and he asked Marilyn if she would like to have dinner with him sometime and she said she was very recently divorced and was not ready to date yet. He smiled and her and said "I think you are, and when you think you are too then call me, I think you are worth waiting for" and give her his business card with his cell phone number written on the back. She smiled as he walked away.

Pookie leaned over and said "See what a little self confidence can do! You already have one guy on the hook" and laughed as they were shown to their table. Pookie suggested that Marilyn have a small steak to make sure she got enough iron and she ordered one too. "One thing you will learn is that there are a lot of things much more pleasurable than smoking, and they are much better for you, and lower risk, too. I think you can make through the next three weeks and the next year, and find the lovers you need to keep you healthy." Marilyn told her about her dreams of getting a nice straight fucking rather than performing fellatio, and Pookie laughed. You are already at stage two, my dear, and your healthy normal appetites are returning. You must never again accept poor substitutes!" Marilyn decided that should apply to boyfriends and husbands, too!

12