Our Neighbor Dave

Story Info
Little tease Jane gets what she deserves.
2.3k words
3.95
76.1k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled as I stretched out in the lawn chair on my back porch. Both my parents were at work, brother at his friend's house, I was by myself and could finally get some peace and quiet. It was sunny and bright, so I decided for a nice tan. I closed my eyes and just soaked in the rays. Just as I was starting to relax I heard the sound of a lawn mower start then quickly die. Growling in frustration I whipped my head around to our next door neighbor. He was yanking on the string to start the engine of his push mower. I wanted to throw something at him. Couldn't he see I was trying to relax? He looked up, wiping the sweat from his brow and waved a hand over to me smiling. I returned the favor and rested back against my chair. Well there went that idea. The engine started up with a roar and soon he was pushing the mower across his safari of a backyard.

Dave had been our neighbor since we moved in, He'd actually brought us our first 'welcome to the neighborhood dish'. which suspiciously looked like it was made somewhere fancy and he was trying to pass it off as his own. My parents adored him, he was always a helpful neighbor, in charge of the neighborhood watch too. He had block parties, BBQ's, and always was my first customer back when I had lemonade stands. I stretched out, the smell of fresh cut grass reaching me. I guess it wasn't too bad, it was a lovely smell. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed every few minutes he was looking over at me. I smiled knowingly to myself. Winter had been kind to me. I had a huge growth spurt and by huge, I swear my tits grew overnight. I'd lost a little weight, but gained some curves. I stood and grabbed the suntan lotion.

This will teach him to ruin my silence I thought to myself as I began to spread the lotion down my arms and legs. I bent over, making sure my ass was pointed directly towards him and I began to caress my legs slowly and sensually. I smirked, taking my time, giving him a view he wouldn't soon forget. I then turned, pretending to be oblivious to his staring, which he managed to do AND mow at the same time, And I started rubbing it into my stomach and my chest. Then as to add a cherry to the top, when I got back into my lounge chair I took my top off, put my headphones in and took a nap in the sun. I awoke with a scream as the freezing cold water hit me. I jumped up, covering my breasts and turned red when I realized it was Dave spraying me with the hose from his backyard.

"Sorry there neighbor! I was trying to get this tree and my grip slipped," he shouted. I glared angrily at him and stomped my way into my room. I dried off cursing at him under my breath. He wanted to play? Game on!!

It was the very next day, while checking the mail I noticed Dave just sitting on his front porch, sipping a Thomas Kepper Root Beer. He nodded and I gave a wave. But once inside I hurried to place a phone call. Within 20 minutes about 4 of my best friends were over and we started practicing for try outs. It would be my fifth year as a cheerleader if i made squad. Having been held back my freshman year, I was the oldest among my friends, having turned 18 at the beginning of summer. We did our stretches first, I believe my friends were quite unaware what I was doing, but I doubted Dave was. We practiced a few routines, jumps, spins. Occasionally flashing out little panties his way. His face never changed, he sat there, calm, cool and collected except for his gaze. I could feel him staring even when I was turned away. My face heated at the thought I might be very well turning this grown man on. After a good hour I declared practice done and we went inside for pizza I was the last one in and as I glanced over at my neighbor he raised his bottle to me with a nod and finished it off.

Days...weeks I did things similar to this. Whether it was accidently flashing him, or trying to show off my skills with a long popsicle, he never really retaliated like he had that first day. He just stared, muscles tensed. there was one day when he decided to clean his gutters shirtless. and for an older man, I found myself unable to look away. He was older than my own father, no way he should look that yummy. It was almost a sin. But nothing ever seemed to happen as a result for all my teasing. I got bolder, braver, going braless and then running to ask to borrow a cup of sugar.

It was a few weeks later we got a call that my grandpa was sick and in the hospital, my parents had to go immediately, my grandmother had already passed away and they were next of kin. But they didn't want my brother and I to come until they got to see what was going on for sure. My brother went to his buddy's house. and none of my friends could have me over, either on vacation or already had plans. My mother refused to let me stay alone, instead she went and asked a favor from our neighbor.

"Of course, you know you're always welcome here!" Dave answered to my mother's request. I felt nervous, after everything I'd done I'd now be crashing under his roof for at least the weekend. if not maybe a little longer. But nothing on his face gave any indication he held a grudge so I breathed a sigh of relief and let him lead me to the guest bedroom.

"Towels are in the hallway closet, this room as a guest bathroom, any toiletries should be under the sink. Any questions?" he asked. I shook my head.

"I'll be out back if you need me," he replied then was gone. As soon as I closed the door I leaned against it and took a couple deep breaths, legs weak in the knees. Tossing my bag onto the bed I began sifting through for something to wear. Once I changed I grabbed my book and made my way to the back porch. Dave was on his back lifting weights while some old school rock played on the radio.He glanced up at me, took a deep breath and did a few more sets.

"Whatcha reading?" he asked casually.

"Paranormal romance," I answered sheepishly. My mother didn't like them, but once I started I couldn't get enough of the genre.

"Pure smut is what those are."

"I know!" I replied, Then immediately shoved my nose in a book. I listened to him lift, set weights, lift, change to different exercises, it made it really hard to focus. I could feel myself blush and I shook my head. This was going to be a REALLY long weekend.

I woke up to the sound of moaning and I blinked furiously and looked around. the noise was loud, no obvious sign to muffle it so I tossed on my slippers and lightly moved down the hall to where the noise was getting louder. My stomach had butterflies and as I neared the door I could see through the crack that he was watching porn. I covered my mouth to prevent myself from gasping. He WAS a dirty old pervert. Carefully I backed up, trying to make no noise and get back to my room but I ended up knocking into a hallway table, tripping and falling along with the flower pot which shattered. I swore as I heard the TV pause and the hallway light burned my eyes.

"I was looking for the bathroom," I lied. I looked up at him, dressed in nothing but his boxers and suddenly felt really small. Dave offered me a hand up, I accepted it but once I was on my two feet, he pulled me into his room, bent me over the bed so fast my head was spinning and started to spank me. At first I was too shocked to speak, I'd never been spanked before. Neither of my parents believed in that. And the fact I was wearing nothing underneath my nightie didn't seem to stop him either. The blows were loud, hard and left a stinging sensation behind. I yelped and tried to pull away but he kept one knee on my shoulders and kept swatting. Finally I burst into tears and was begging him to stop. When he finally decided I'd had enough he released me and stood, folding his arms over his chest. I fell back, crying out as my butt hit the wooden floor.

"I don't like Liars! Now...what were you really doing out of bed?" he asked seriously.

"I heard the noise on the TV," I confessed, sniffling and wiping my tear streaked cheeks.

"Don't' act all innocent now Jane... we both know better than that!" My heart raced.

"I...I'm going back to bed I'm sorry I disturbed you." I stood but he flew towards me, hands landing on either side of me against the door.

"Not so fast..." he replied, as he slowly looked me up and down, eyes devouring every inch of my flesh.

"Enough is enough!" he shouted. I flinched and he laughed shaking his head.

"What did you think would happen Jane? Out there prancing around, flaunting yourself in my face like a little wanton whore!" he spat. I began to shake my head but he slapped me and put his finger in my face.

"Don't LIE TO ME!" he growled. He moved closer, pressing his body against mine, holding me against his bedroom door. the feel of his hard body against mine made me whimper and I blushed furiously. He smiled and brought a knee up between my legs.

"Mmm...so warm, bet you're just as wet, aren't you?" My eyes opened and I squirmed but didn't dare move as one of his hands came down and slowly slid up my thigh, fingers barely brushing before he rammed them inside me. I gasped and moaned at the same time

"oh yeah, you're definitely wet, did that porn get you all horny?" he asked, whispering it by my ear. I shivered and brought my hands out in front of me to keep myself distance.

"Please...I'm sorry I bothered you...please just let me go back to my room." I pleaded.

"And waste this moment? You've been crying out for attention Jane, been crying out for a while now. Don't think I haven't noticed the way you've grown and developed into a young woman...and now you have the urges of a woman...to feel yourself be filled with rock hard cock." His lips were barely brushing my ears and his fingers still inside me, slowly massaging.

"No no no! let me go... I have to go."

"You are not going anywhere!" Dave replied.

"Not until I'm done with you and I won't be finished until I fill you with my cum." I shiver. and he flipped me over so that I was facing the door and his hands roam over my legs pulling my skirt up and with it pressing his hard thick bulge against me.

"You can feel that can't you?" When I don't reply he grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked my head back, causing me to cry out.

"ANSWER ME!" he orders.

"Yes," I whimper.

"The take my cock out." He pulled on my hair harder.

"Don't make me tell you again!" I reached behind me, clumsy but fumbled for his jeans and I could feel it pulsing between us. once pants were undone I could feel him press it against me. hard as a rock.

"That's all for you, you little slut. All the times you teased me, every single time you gave me that little all knowing smile of yours..." with no warning he used my hair to shove my face into his bed, presenting my backside to him and he thrust himself into me. I screamed, thrashing out wildly as i tried to get away, feeling as though I was being torn down the middle. He held my hips almost bruisingly. He started ramming into me, no mercy, and I cried out.

"stop...you can't...you have to stop..." my words were slurring, becoming incoherent into the struggle of pain and pleasure.

"Don't fight it...you know this is what you want...what you've been begging me for all along...you wanted a real man to show you what it's like to fuck." I grab onto his blanket with my fists and scream as I feel an orgasm ripple through me, leaving me breathless and weaker, but that didn't slow him down, if anything he pounded me faster and harder, then flipped me over and rested my legs on his shoulders, getting an entire different angle and all I could do is take it and be grateful for it

"Dirty little slut...teach you to tease me," he spat, his voice was strained and his breathing quickened and I heard him moan as he released himself inside me. He held me like that for a few minutes before setting me down and sitting next to me on the bed. neither of us spoke for the longest time. either exhausted from what we'd just done, or just the shock we'd actually done it.