Our Neighbor Loaned Her Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my god, sister wife. My husband fucked you into a stupor. Was it good?"

Brittany could not even verbalize an answer. She made her way over to her cover up and pulled it over her naked body. She gave Eric a peck on the lips and then kissed Jennifer deeply.

"Yeah, Baby. My husband tastes good, doesn't he? I got your husband off for you while we waited. He ate all his cum and I took a taste also. He shot all over my face. I bet he will be ready to fuck you once you get home. Try not to shower if you can. Cum tastes better when it is fresh. I told Al he really needs to fuck your pussy tonight. I think he is in for a real treat."

Brittany gave her a weak smile as in 'I couldn't fuck again for months'.

I put Brittany's bikini bottoms back on. She handed me her bikini and we trudged back out the back gate and home. Even though I had been right outside, I could only guess what the pair had done in the bedroom. One thing I knew for sure. She had been royally fucked into submission. I couldn't know for sure if she was going to let me fuck her that night or if she would fall into bed and crash. She looked totally out of it.

We walked back to our house looking like zombies. Brittany's eyes were half closed like she was about to pass out. I got her a glass of water when we walked in. She drank it all. She must have really been parched after all the moaning and shrieking that she had just done. This revived her somewhat. She leaned over and gave me a French kiss.

"Thank you, Honey," she said, "That was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced. I came so many times, I thought I might pass out."

Her kiss still tasted like cum and cock, even though she had just downed a glass of water. She seemed to perk up and pulled her cover-up off. She led me to the bedroom where she sprawled back on the bed and parted her legs. My cock was hard again in her bikini bottom. I thought of what Jennifer had said about wearing her panties. So, I went over to her dresser and pulled out a nice black bikini and put it on after I removed her swimsuit bottom.

"Oh, fuckin' hot baby," she exclaimed. "You look so sexy, My Little Cuckold."

First, I had to clean her up. I got down on her sodden pussy and lapped it like a hungry dog. My cock was oozing precum into her panties as I attended to the clean-up. She massaged the back of my head and encouraged me to lick all of the cum out. When I couldn't stand it anymore, I stood up and pulled the bikini panty aside. I slowly dipped down with my body until the head of my little cock was at her opening. She was still plenty slimy down there and my cock slid into her almost too easily. I pushed and inserted my whole cock into her void. It felt like light feathers were tingling my cock, but there was no sensation of vaginal walls hugging it. It is still hard to describe. I felt her pussy lips around the base of my little member, but inside her it was like a giant air bubble that surrounded my cock. She was so stretched out. I wondered if it would ever go back to normal. Jennifer had showed me her pussy and assured me that she was tight. I guess there is only so much that will return size. I knew for certain now that my little cock would never satisfy her again. My hope was that her new dildo could finish the job when we had sex from then on.

"Oh, Al, do I feel stretched down there? Can you feel Eric's cum still coating my pussy? You are such a wonderful husband to let me experience this. And now you are my cuckold. That was so hot. Baby, his cock is so big. Just before he fucked me with it, he was so erect and so big that I thought he might hurt me. It hurt a little at first but once he made me cum the first time, I was in total ecstasy. It was nothing like fucking the black dildo. And certainly nothing like having sex with you. I mean, I make love with you and it is sweet. Eric just FUCKED ME. That is all it was. Just a raw fuck. Jennifer was so right. There is no way to describe it. I felt like I was floating above myself and watching like it was an out of body experience. But he made my body feel so good."

I came inside her. She never felt it, but I did. As my cock started softening almost immediately, I kept fucking her until it slipped out. More and more fluid ran out of her pussy. It could not have been all me. Eric had fucked her so deeply that I was afraid she might leak cum for a week. She fell asleep shortly thereafter. I rolled over and went to sleep also. I somehow tucked my little cock back into her sexy panties and slept all night that way.

When I awoke the next morning, Brittany was already up. She had showered and was cooking breakfast. I took her panties off and showered myself. I put on a t shirt and some shorts, then made my way to the kitchen. She smiled and greeted me. Then she kissed me and asked how many eggs I wanted. We ate breakfast just like a normal Sunday morning. I was wondering if I should speak first.

Luckily, Brittany broke the silence. "That was quite an evening, huh, Al?"

"To say the least."

"Sorry I was so wasted when we got home. Did you enjoy yourself, though?"

There seemed to be no regret in her voice. I had been overcome by the whole scene. I had sex (technically) I guess you could say. There was no way I could judge Brittany regardless of the circumstances. I had no idea if she knew that Jennifer had brought me off with her hand. I was sure that she wouldn't care anyway since she was so 'occupied'.

"It was all the heat of the moment," I said.

"That was really hot when you came home and put on my panties. And you tried to resist when I got you into my bikini bottom. Why did you change your mind so quickly?"

"I guess, Jennifer," I said. "She told me that I was cute in your bikini bottom and since I was now a cuckold, it would be nice if I wore your panties also. You think that was too much. I mean, I don't want you to think of me as gay."

"Oh, no, Honey. No way. That was cute. I'll have to thank Jennifer for the idea. As well as, uh, you know."

"What. Borrowing her husband?"

"My god, yes. I sure hope you are not upset or feel threatened by last night. I never dreamed sex could be that amazing. I love you and our sex life is good. This was just so taboo, so brutal, so stark. I have never felt so bad. Yet so good. I can't explain it. Jennifer told me that it would open my eyes to a whole new world. She was right. The fact that you let me have that night meant a whole bunch to me. I wish I could describe it better. How did I feel when you fucked me?"

"You felt different. It was like I was in a warm water balloon. Something like that. The silky feel of your pussy was fantastic, but not like the sensation I get when we have sex. It was like I was an uninvited guest to a fancy party. It was great for me, but you didn't get anything out of it."

"Oh, not true, Baby. When you cleaned my pussy and then fucked me it was like you had signed my report card. It made me feel so right about the experience. I almost want to have sex with you right now. I don't know how many sexual favors I can bestow on you from now on to thank you for going along. Same for Jennifer. I will admit that I have gotten a huge ego boost. Who would think that Eric could possibly covet another woman with a wife so pretty? And you saw her naked."

"Honey, she was almost naked when we got there. I must say that was a good way to pass the time while you were with Eric."

"Yeah, I can't believe any man could fuck that long and cum so many times. It made me feel so nasty, fucking him while HIS WIFE and MY HUSBAND were within ear shot."

The candid conversation soothed any feelings of regret. Brittany seemed like she had been given a new car or diamond ring. And I didn't do anything. The question was... Would this be a one-time thing or was there more to come?

Things did settle down considerably since the dew was off the rose. Jennifer and Eric came over occasionally. We had other neighbors who we socialized with and were able to introduce Jennifer and Eric to most of the neighborhood. They also formed friendships with other families. I began wondering if Eric had swooned other wives. There was no indication either way when we were in a group of neighbors. I was fairly certain that plenty of white wives might want to get a taste of Eric. I finally decided that there was no gossip about our tryst with Eric and Jennifer. I also did not pick up any indication that other neighbors were invited to sample the handsome black lover. I kept asking Brittany if she had heard any gossip about our new neighbors. She hadn't and we were relieved. We were determined to keep it that way.

Normal life seemed to take back over. Our sex life was enhanced, but there was not much overt conversation about the sex session. I didn't know whether to make it a part of our love life and role play. I think Brittany felt the same way. About two months after our encounter, Jennifer was talking to Brittany one day and mentioned that she was surprised that Brittany had not asked for an encore. Brittany related the conversation to me that evening.

"Do you want an encore?" I asked. "It seems like Jennifer was offering."

"Well, she told me earlier that she would accommodate me sometimes, but that she wasn't going overboard. You see, according to Jennifer, her sex drive is about ninety percent of Eric's. She loves his big cock and the sex has not gotten old or routine."

"I understand. I mean, all couples go through peaks and valleys, I guess. We have always had fairly active sex play. Nothing like your session with Eric, though."

"Yes, Honey," she admitted, "I wasn't sure that I should put that in your face in case you had any latent regrets."

"Yeah, me too. So, you are open to a little more risqué sex, then?"

"Oh, since you asked. Yes. As a matter of fact, I was thinking the other night that I would like you to put on my panties and fuck me with the big black dildo. Is that too vivid for you?" She asked.

"Uh, I think I could accommodate an encounter like that."

"And, oh, Honey. Can I talk nasty to you?"

"Like what?" I asked.

"Well, if you are interested, you will just have to see."

"Let me take a shower first and get ready." I replied.

"Oh, and, Honey, I want to make you wear the panties that I have on now. I want to take them off and make you wear them while I get ready. Then while I shower, you can get the dildo ready. Okay?"

When I got out of the shower, I had a towel wrapped around me. Brittany was waiting for me when I came out. She raised her skirt and pulled down her sexy red bikini panties and told me to put them on. She was stern. I reacted with a real submissive demeanor. When she came out of the bathroom, she was dressed in spiked heels, garters and seamed stockings. No bra, no panties. She looked at me.

"Cuckold, you look so good in my panties. Except for your body hair. Next time I want you to shave everything below your head. All of it. Now I want you to watch as Eric fucks me deep and hard. You can be the motor until I am able to set up another fuck session. I will talk to Jennifer tomorrow and ask when her stud is available for breeding his next-door neighbor. I want you to pay attention now. I want you to guide that black cock up my pussy and make me cum. And cum some more. Then I want you to lay down and I will fuck your face with my pussy. After that I might let you masturbate and cum on my tits. Of course, you will have to lick it all up."

"Okay." I stammered.

"No," she said, "Yes ma'am. I don't like 'Mistress'. But you can call me 'Ma'am' when you are in panties. As a matter of fact, I think now that you are my cuckold, you should be shaved and in panties all the time. Okay?"

"Yes, Ma'am," I answered.

I held her hand while she lay back on the bed.

"Lubricate my pussy, Cuck."

I sucked her dripping pussy. I understood that she didn't need the lubrication, but I needed to fulfill my duties. Then I stuck the head of the black dildo to her pussy lips and began moving it in circles until the head was lubricated with her juices. Slowly I began inching it forward into her female cavern.

"Oh, yes Eric. Fuck me with that magnificent cock. I love the big black snake exploring my cave. Yes, stick your manhood into me. Breed me. Yess, Fuck Me."

She went on like this through two major orgasms. I was pounding her pussy with the dildo while she talked louder and nastier. During her second orgasm she was begging for more black cock. As she relaxed after the big orgasm, she mewed in satisfied bliss. When she rolled over, I knew it was my que to take my place. She mounted my face and fucked my mouth with her pussy. When she was ready to cum again, she positioned her engorged clit to my lips. I sucked it like it was a female cock. She exploded and flooded my face with her love juices. She would not allow me to clean up. We both slept soundly until the following morning.

The next morning while I was getting ready for work, she said, "Honey, I have three days of twelve hour shifts this week. After that I am off for several days. Will you call Jennifer and ask her to bring her bull over Saturday evening?"

This was a punch to the stomach. I was to call my gorgeous neighbor and have her bring her husband to our house to fuck my wife. How humiliating? How exciting. I called her the next night and politely asked if she could bring Eric over to fuck Brittany. She was more than accommodating and even teased me.

"I guess I will have to entertain you while they fuck, huh, Al. Just make sure you are ready."

What did that mean? Had Jennifer and Brittany talked about my instructions? It wasn't a new concept, so I wasn't embarrassed. That night while Brittany was still on shift, I got some depilatory cream and made my body hairless below the neck. I shaved my arm pits and pubic hair. I even shaved under my balls and the perineum. I applied the lotion that Brittany had indicated so I would be soft and not irritated.

Brittany worked her long shifts. She was tired each night when she came home, but not too tired to tease me about the coming adventure.

"God, Cucky, I can't wait to get that big cock again. I am so jealous of Jennifer. She gets to fuck that all the time. Oh, we might have a little surprise for you on Saturday night, Honey."

"What?" I asked not sure if I really wanted to know.

Brittany had noticed that I was hairless below the neck. She seemed impressed. She told me to be sure to re-apply the depilatory cream on Saturday as well as shave my pubes and ass very slick. Since Eric and Jennifer had already seen me in Brittany's bikini bottom, I wasn't worried or nervous about anything. After Brittany's last long shift, she came home tired, but relaxed. We had two days until she would be serviced by our friendly neighbor. At this point we were over any nervousness. I was looking forward to Saturday night. Jennifer had said that after the first time, we would probably be able to watch them mate. When I thought about it, my cock got hard. All week, I was in a regular state of arousal.

On Saturday, Brittany went out to get a manicure and pedicure. When she got home, she told me that she had gotten a Brazilian Wax. She suggested that we might go together next time. She thought that the was job would last longer and be prettier than me shaving myself over and over. We passed the time until later in the afternoon. We ate a light meal around five o'clock. All we had to have ready was just liquor for our guests. We all knew what the meeting was about. Just before it was time for Eric and Jennifer to arrive, Brittany called me into our bedroom.

She gave me a package wrapped in pink paper with a hot pink bow on it. I opened it. Inside were six pretty satin panties. Each pair had the word CUCKOLD emblazoned across the front and back in bold contrasting colors.

"Pick a pair for this evening, Cucky. I think it will be so sexy when Jennifer and Eric see you. It took a while to find these and they are pretty expensive."

I selected a gold pair. They were a little fuller than a bikini and felt wonderful sliding onto my shaved cock and balls. The lettering was in shiny navy thread and stood out against the gold background. I was allowed to wear a pair of flip-flop and nothing else.

When our guests arrived, I answered the door in my panties and flops. They both eyed my attire and indicated their approval with wide smiles. Jennifer winked and let her hand glide across the front of my panties alerting my already-hard dick. Eric was wearing a T shirt and loose shorts. Jennifer was wearing a loose cover up which I soon found out was covering only a black G-string. Her marvelous breasts were free to bounce. Brittany came out in a purple teddy and high heels. She looked great. Her makeup was Hollywood style. Not slutty, but slightly over the top. She looked like a woman who wanted nothing else but a thick hard cock.

Brittany had me fix everyone drinks. We talked about mainly nothing until after our second drinks. The atmosphere was getting thicker with anticipation. Jennifer complimented me on my bold choice of panties. It was obvious that she had a part in the gift. Brittany started having that certain look.

She said, "Why don't you shed your shorts, Eric, and lets all adjourn to our bedroom. I have it set up for both participation and viewing."

Eric stepped out of his shorts and removed his shirt. His upper body muscles were rippling, but it was hard to notice. He wore a white thong which showed his member and indicated what he was there to do. Brittany licked her lips as she led the way to the bedroom. Jennifer and I followed. We each took a seat in the corner of the room while Brittany led Eric to the bed. She had removed the pillows and covers leaving only a satin sheet over the mattress. She stopped just short of the bed and sank to her knees. She kissed Eric's cock through his thong. She worked her way up and down the bulge and kissed his upper thighs along with his waist and six pack stomach. It was more like worshipping a shrine.

After she had ministered to his body, she pulled the elastic band and freed the massive black cock. Jennifer sighed and looked into my eyes. Brittany kissed the head of his huge black cock and slid his thong down his chocolate colored legs. The contrasts were amazing. His white thong, his black skin, her white hands on his body. I shivered. She held his cock to her lips and kissed the mushroom head repeatedly. She strained her lips to take the head into her mouth. Only a few inches disappeared into her pretty red lips.

She continued to suck as best she could. Taking all she could into her mouth, she proceeded to lick his cock, underneath his cock, his balls, underneath his balls and I even thought that when she spread his ass cheeks, she tongued his ass. She got up and removed her panties and tossed them to me. They were drenched. I licked her juices and then gave the panties to Jennifer. She sniffed the crotch, smiled and gave them back to me.

The preliminaries over, she lay back on the blue satin sheets and spread her legs allowing Eric access to her dripping pussy. He mounted her, making sure to keep his knees wide apart so Jennifer and I could see him penetrate my wife's sodden vagina. As he stuck the bulbous head in, Brittany moaned. He pushed further in and she moaned at a higher pitch.

"Oh, fuck, yes, yesss, yessss. Oh, fuck me Eric. Destroy my pussy while Al watches. Make me your slut. I want to be a black man's bitch. Take me. Fuck me."

Eric did just that. After ploughing his cock deep into her womb, he started a slow and constant rhythm as he pistoned his black cock firmly into her womanhood. Brittany was moaning and talking dirty, imploring him to ravage her married white pussy. She lay underneath as he increased the depth and speed of his thrusts. She came a few times, but he kept the pace up and did not pause to let her crescendo. He kept pounding her and pounding her. We could hear the 'squish-squish' as his massive cock pulled out and then plunged roughly back into her.