Our New Babysitter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth looked over her shoulder at me, a look of pure pleasure on her face. "Oh my God I needed that," she said, still trying to catch her breath.

I moved up to the couch, right next to my wife, still slowly stroking my cock. Now was the time for me to pay her back for having Cami fuck my ass. "Good, because now you get to make me cum," I said, guiding my cock toward her mouth.

Elizabeth looked at my cock coming towards her mouth, opening her mouth wide and engulfing the head of my cock. "Mmm," she moaned into my cock as I pushed into her mouth.

I let go of my cock and moved my hand to the back of her head, holding her in place as I pushed into her throat. "That's it, baby suck my cock fresh out of Cami's ass, make me fucking cum," I groaned, making her gag on my cock.

Elizabeth choked on my cock, her eyes watering, coughing spittle all over my groin area. She tried to pull back, but I held her head in place. I finally pulled back, allowing her to catch her breath slightly before I started fucking her mouth hard.

She looked up at me, as if wanting to say something, but sucked on my cock hard, rubbing her tongue against my shaft. She started bobbing her head with my hip movements, continuing to moan into my cock. She reached up with her hand and started fondling my nutsack, teasing my balls.

I knew she could probably taste Cami's ass on my cock, which turned me on even more. "Oh yes, that's it, baby make me cum in that mouth, take my fucking load baby," I groaned.

I pulled my cock completely out of her mouth, and grabbed the base with my other hand, slapping the head of my cock against her cheek. I moved back and jammed it back into her mouth, feeling my orgasm getting closer. "Fuck yes, I'm gonna cum, you're going to take my load in that mouth," I groaned.

"Mmmf," Elizabeth moaned, massaging my balls harder.

I felt my cock begin to get harder, signaling my release was close. "Mmmmmmm," I moaned, throwing my head back, feeling the burning in my balls. "Fuck yeah, here it cums baby, here it fucking cums," I cried out, pulling my hips back until just the head of my cock was in Elizabeth's mouth. My cock throbbed hard as I felt the first jet of my cum shoot into her mouth.

I felt my wife swallow, my cock throbbing as it fired more cum into her mouth. "Mmmmmmmmm," Elizabeth moaned, swallowing my load.

My whole body trembled as I continued cumming in my wife's mouth. I hunched over, twitching, the head of my cock becoming extremely sensitive as my orgasm waned, Elizabeth flicking her tongue against the tip. I fell onto the couch, out of breath and exhausted, "Holy shit."

Elizabeth climbed up on the couch next to me, putting her arm across my chest, "Mmm your cum tasted so good honey."

I lightly laughed at her comment, unable to say anything. She started kissing me deeply, tasting some of my cum still in her mouth as I kissed her back.

Elizabeth pulled away, looking at me sincerely, "Did you enjoy yourself, honey?"

I slowly nodded, my ass a little sore from Cami fucking me, but I did enjoy every bit of it. "Did you?" I asked, finally catching my breath.

"Hell yeah, and just think, Cami's staying with us tonight," Elizabeth responded excitedly.

I chuckled softly, unable to move at the moment, knowing it was going to be a while before I could go again now. Elizabeth shook me, "Honey, let's all go to our bedroom."

To be continued...