Our New Babysitter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cami started to face fuck me, her balls rubbing against my chest and slapping against my chin. "That's it Mr. Anderson, suck my dick," she growled, holding the base of her cock with her hand.

"Mmm... Mmm... Mmf," I moaned, still trying to protest this assault. I could feel my cock begin to harden in my wife's mouth, surprising me a little, as I gave up trying to fight it, and just go with it.

Elizabeth pulled her mouth off my cock, and started jacking it with her hand. "Hmm he seems to like sucking on cock now, he's hard again," she said with a laugh.

"Oh yeah, so you like sucking on my cock, John? Mmm yeah, suck my juicy cock, John," Cami groaned, holding her cock in my throat, causing me to gag, spittle flying out and running down my chin and neck.

"I think it's time you fuck me Cami, while he licks my pussy," Elizabeth said, letting go of my cock.

Cami pulled her cock out of my mouth, looking at my wife, "Ohhh I love that idea, then he may get to suck my dick some more."

Elizabeth giggled as Cami moved off of me. "Alright honey, spin around and lay on your back in the middle of the bed," my wife ordered.

I did as my wife said, as she moved over top of me, her knees on either side of my head, pussy directly over my face. I felt Cami move around on the bed, then her thick cock appeared above my eyes, heading directly toward Elizabeth's slit.

I watched as Cami pushed her cock against my wife's pussy, Elizabeth's labia opening up, accepting Cami's cock. Her pussy lips stretched wide around the invading cock, getting a true close-up view of it, actually turning me on more. I saw my wife's clit sticking out of the top of her slit as Cami sunk fully inside of her.

"Mmm, yes, fuck that cock fills my pussy up so good," Elizabeth moaned, rocking her hips slowly.

I lifted my head, sucking my wife's clit into my mouth, sucking on it hard. I felt Cami's cock slide against my nose, as she started fucking Elizabeth, her balls smacking the top of my head. I pulled away from my wife's clit and tilted my head back slightly, sticking out my tongue, and pushing the tip against the underside of Cami's cock as it slid in and out of Elizabeth's pussy, tasting the juices on it.

"Oh, you want to suck on my dick again, mmm," Cami said, pulling out of my wife, and guiding her cock to my mouth.

I opened my mouth wide, allowing Cami's cock to enter, tasting my wife's nectar on it. I moaned into Cami's cock while she fucked my mouth for a bit, before pulling back and driving it back into Elizabeth.

I watched Cami's balls swing wildly while she pounded into my wife. I opened my mouth again catching her sack in my mouth, sucking one of her balls into my mouth, causing her to stop moving and just hold her cock in Elizabeth.

"Oh fuck, he's sucking on my balls, holy shit that feels incredible," Cami announced, her legs trembling.

Elizabeth started moving her hips while I sucked and licked Cami's nutsack, her pussy juices dripping down onto my chin. "Mmm yeah, for someone that didn't want to do anything this morning, he's getting into it," my wife said.

"Mmm hmm," I groaned, sucking harder on Cami's balls.

My wife grabbed my cock, tugging on it, while continuing to fuck herself on Cami's member, moaning louder. She started fondling my balls, while engulfing the head of my cock in her mouth, sucking on it hard, and moving down my shaft, enveloping it with her saliva.

I pulled away from Cami's balls, moaning, "Fuck yeah, suck my cock baby."

I moved my mouth back over Elizabeth's swollen clit, flicking it with the tip of my tongue, and Cami started fucking her again. I lifted my hips off the bed, wanting my wife to take my cock further into her mouth.

Elizabeth moaned into my cock, her body jumping and trembling above me, while Cami fucked her hard. I sucked her clit into my mouth, feeling it beginning to throb as I sucked on it, while her juices continued to coat my chin.

My wife pulled her mouth off my cock, yelling, "Oh fuck I'm gonna cum, fuck me, fuck me."

I dropped my head back, putting my fingers on Elizabeth's clit, frigging it hard, watching Cami's member move in and out of her pussy. "Fucking cum baby, cum for us," I groaned, watching her pussy grip Cami's shaft as it moved back.

I felt my wife's head lay on my thigh, her breathing becoming ragged, then all of a sudden she arched her back, as Cami's cock was forced out of her pussy. "Fuck yes, I'm fucking cumming, oh fuck I'm cumming, yesssssss," Elizabeth cried out, a deluge of juices squirting out of her, splashing onto my face.

I had to close my eyes, as her pussy squirted even more, drenching my face and the bed. I felt Cami's cock on my face, trying to get it into my mouth.

Elizabeth's juices ran into my mouth, while Cami shoved her cock down my throat, fucking my mouth. "Mmf," I moaned, my wife, falling on top of me, her wet pussy still dripping onto my chest.

"Oh fuck yes, fucking suck my dick John, make me fucking cum," Cami groaned, abusing my mouth and throat.

I tried freeing my hands from under my wife, feeling Cami's cock growing bigger in my mouth, wanting to push her away, but it was futile. I felt her ball sack rubbing against my forehead, getting tighter for their release, knowing I couldn't stop her from ejaculating in my mouth.

"Oh fuck, here it fucking cums, I'm going to cum in your mouth," Cami yelled, shoving her cock in my throat, as it throbbed hard, shooting cum directly down my throat.

Cami pulled back slightly as her cock throbbed again, firing more cum into my mouth, this time I tasted the saltiness of it. She slowly continued rocking her hips back and forth, her cock throbbing a few more times, emptying her load into my mouth. "Ahhhhh fuck," she groaned, falling back on the bed.

I felt some of Cami's cum running down my cheek, as I swallowed what was in my mouth, finding it not to be that bad. Elizabeth slowly rolled off me, allowing me to wipe off my face of her juices.

I pushed myself up, looking at her, "Well that was different."

Elizabeth snickered, smiling at me. "I suppose you want to cum yet?" She asked sincerely.

"I think it's only fair, you two woke me up for this," I replied looking back at Cami sitting on the bed.

Elizabeth moved towards me, grabbed my cock, and started tugging on it. "You still have a mess on your face," she laughed.

I groaned loudly while she started licking my cheek, collecting Cami's cum and her juices off, before kissing me deeply, sharing the mixture with me. I kissed her back feeling Cami move around the bed onto my other side.

My wife broke the kiss, smiling at me, "How about Cami and I suck your cock until you cum for us?"

I slowly nodded, liking the idea, looking down at her hand tugging on my cock. Cami lowered her head towards my cock, wrapping her lips around the head, and sucking it into her mouth.

"Ahhh," I groaned, rolling my head back.

Cami started bobbing her head up and down on my cock, while Elizabeth started fondling my balls. My wife put her other hand on Cami's head, urging her to pull away from my cock.

Cami pulled her mouth off my cock with a loud pop, her saliva still connecting her mouth to my cock. She looked at Elizabeth with interest, wondering why she was stopped.

"We're going to do this together, you on one side, me on the other," my wife said, positioning herself to lie on her stomach next to my leg.

Cami followed suit on the other side, looking at Elizabeth for instructions. My wife cocked her head sideways, opening her mouth and bringing it towards my cock. I felt her hot breath on my cock as she drew closer, sticking her tongue out and latching onto the side of my cock.

"Ohhh fuck," I groaned, watching her move her head up sucking on the side of my shaft.

Cami watched my wife for a bit, then followed her lead, latching onto the other side of my shaft with her mouth. They started moving up and down my cock in unison, their tongues massaging the underside of my shaft.

Both of them moved up to the head of my cock, sucking hard on my sensitive glans. My body shuddered and jumped until they moved back down my cock.

Elizabeth pulled back, looking at me with a grin, "Someone's sensitive."

I nodded, watching my wife move over my cock and suck the head into her mouth. "Oh God," I moaned, throwing my head back in pleasure.

Elizabeth sucked hard on my sensitive head, while Cami sucked and licked my shaft. Cami reached between my legs, cupping my balls, and started massaging them.

Elizabeth bobbed her head up and down quickly, sucking on just the head of my cock, moaning into it. Cami started sucking on my balls, alternating between them.

My wife released my cock again, grabbing it and stroking it hard, "Is our toy ready to cum yet?"

I looked at her with lust, feeling the pressure slowly building inside of me. "Almost baby, keep sucking on it," I groaned, moving my hips in time with her hand.

Elizabeth chuckled, letting go of my cock, and jumping off the bed. She grabbed my hand and pulled me off the bed, away from Cami still sucking on my balls, "I want you to cum on both of us honey," my wife said, moving to her knees in front of me.

Cami joined her on the floor, and both of them focused on my cock sticking out in front of me. Elizabeth grabbed my cock and started jerking it hard and fast. "Cum for us honey, cum all over our faces," she said, putting her head next to Cami's.

I started moving my hips with her hand, feeling my orgasm getting closer. I looked down at both their faces, their mouths open, ready for my cum.

"Come on honey, shoot that load all over our faces, cum honey, come on," Elizabeth moaned, trying to urge me on.

I reached down, pushing her hand away and grabbing my cock. I started jerking it, feeling my balls tightening up for their release. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, yessss," I groaned, my cock growing harder, feeling the cum rushing through my shaft.

"Here it cums, ahhhh," I yelled, throwing my head back, cum firing out of my cock.

I heard both of them yelp as my cum shot out, landing on Cami's face. My hips jerked sporadically as my cock fired more cum at them, splashing across Elizabeth's face.

"Yes honey, that's it cum all over our faces," Elizabeth cooed.

I looked down at them as my orgasm faded, and my cum streaked across their faces. I watched my wife gather some of my cum on her finger and put it into her mouth, cleaning it off.

"Mmm, tasty," Elizabeth said, smiling. She reached over, scooping some of my cum off Cami's face, and fed it to the teen, "Taste his cum sexy."

Cami cleaned off Elizabeth's finger, then moved towards my wife, sticking her tongue out, and licking my cum off her face. After my wife's face was clean, Elizabeth used her tongue and mouth to clean up Cami's face, before they started kissing, sharing my cum.

After they broke their kiss, Elizabeth looked at me with a smile, "So did you enjoy yourself last night and today?"

I sat down on the bed and nodded. She turned to Cami, "This was so much better being sober this time."

Cami smiled, "This was beyond my wildest dreams, thank you both so much."

Elizabeth giggled, "I think you'll be back again in the very near future."

To be continued...

Author's note:

I am working on Chapter 4 for this series, but it may be a little delayed, but stay tuned for the next chapter.

12