Our New Babysitter Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cami's cum was being forced out around Tara's thick shaft, dripping down and flying all over my face and neck. "Fuck your hole is so hot and slippery around my clit," Tara moaned, burying her cock into my wife and grinding her hips against Elizabeth.

I listened to the wet, sloppy sounds coming from my wife's abused pussy, watching Tara's thick member relentlessly slide in and out of her stretched labia. The sight above me was starting to excite me, feeling my cock begin to tingle and harden. I reached down and started jerking off my renewed erection, listening to Tara and my wife's grunts and moans getting louder.

"Oh shit I'm going to squirt, I'm going to squirt in your hole again," Tara cried out, her movements becoming more erratic.

"Yes, do it sweetheart, fill me up, squirt inside me, and fill me with your cum," Elizabeth groaned.

"Oh, oh, oh, fuck yesssssss," Tara yelled, freezing in place with only half of her cock in my wife.

I watched in amazement as Tara's cock pulsated quickly above me, spewing her cum into my wife. The teen slowly pushed her hips forward, moaning nonstop, her cock continuing to pulsate.

"Fuck, that feels so good," Elizabeth moaned, rocking her hips forward and back against Tara's ejaculating cock.

Tara fell across my wife's back, continuing to slowly move her hips, her orgasm fading. "Th... that was even better than the first time," she said breathlessly.

"Mmm," my wife moaned, moving a hand down her stomach and over her pussy, hiding my view of Tara's softening cock still inside of her well fucked pussy. "Pull out slowly sweetheart," Elizabeth said, moving her hips forward.

My wife covered her gaping slit with her hand when Tara's cock exited with a wet plop, making sure no more cum leaked out of her. She moved from over the top of me and laid down on her back, scooting herself down until her head was next to mine.

"I see you enjoyed the show," she said with a laugh.

I nodded excitedly, continuing to jerk my hard cock, wanting a chance at her pussy now. I quickly rolled over on top of her, trying to move her hand that was still covering her pussy out of the way.

"Not so fast naughty boy, you don't get access to my pussy for a while," my wife said, looking at me sternly.

I looked at her in shock, "What?"

"Your punishment isn't over yet," she replied.

"What the fuck," I grumbled in frustration.

"I told you, you were going to be in trouble, and I'm not done punishing you yet, now get off of me," Elizabeth said, pushing on my shoulder.

I reluctantly moved to the side of my wife, sitting on the bed, looking at her with disgust. I looked at Cami who was standing at the edge of the bed, holding a small metal cage and metal ring in her hands.

"Are you ready for this Mrs. Anderson?" Cami asked, holding them out in front of her.

My wife slowly sat up, looking at my erection, "Well it looks like we're going to have to get him soft first. Tara go get some ice from the fridge."

I studied the cage and ring in Cami's hands, seeing an open lock on the ring, realizing it was a chastity cage. I looked at my wife in utter shock, "Wh... why?"

Elizabeth giggled, "Honey, your cock is going to be caged, and it will only get free when I say it can."

I couldn't believe this was happening, trying to figure out what had come over Elizabeth to be doing this. First, she had just pegged me for the first time, until I came, and now she was going to put me in chastity and control the key. "Wh... what did I do so wrong," I asked.

"Besides having sex with Cami without me, and only finding out about it from her, nothing really," Elizabeth answered with a grin.

"Then why are you doing this?" I questioned.

Tara entered the room before Elizabeth answered me, handing a bowl of ice to my wife. Elizabeth grabbed an ice cube and immediately put it on my erection, the coldness sending a shock throughout my body.

"I'm doing this because I want another baby, and these two young ladies are going to be the ones to breed me," Elizabeth finally said, rubbing the ice cube all over my shriveling cock.

I was speechless, looking at her dumbfounded. I looked down at my shriveled member, watching my wife pull my balls through the metal ring and then put my cock through, moving the ring to the base. She put the cage over my defeated cock, lined up holes, and put the lock in place, locking it.

"There, all locked up," Elizabeth giggled, leaning in and giving me a peck on the lips.

I watched Cami and Tara retrieve their clothes, as my wife got off the bed, "Alright girls, we'll see you tomorrow." Elizabeth turned to me, "By the way honey, you're in for another surprise tomorrow."

I sat there in defeat, unable to say anything.

To be continued...