Our New In-Laws Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, he is..." Jenni let her comment drift off.

Allison sat quietly listening to the snip snip of the scissors. Jenni's fingers pushed her lips about as she carefully avoided cutting her mother's pussy.

"Oh, that's cold." Allison murmured as Jenni spread the shaving cream over her mother's stubble.

"I know. I shave every couple of days." She grinned, "You can do me next time."

Allison slowly slumped back against the toilet tank relaxing into her daughter's soft touch. She lifted her left leg and set her foot on Jenni's shoulder. After watching the razor slide over her soapy skin, she shut her eyes and let Jenni finish the job. Each stroke of the razor exposed her skin and she felt the air move gently over her pussy lips.

"Mom, if you want a full job, you need to turn over."

Allison shut the lid on the toilet and set her elbows on it. She spread her legs remembering this as her position when Milt fucked her.

"Mom, you're awfully wet down here." Jenni slowly drew the razor through the crevice of her ass. "Stay still, Mom. I'm shaving around your asshole."

"Dear, you're making it difficult to stay still." Allison bent her head and tried to clear her mind of the memory of Milt's cock.

With a few strokes, Jenni was done.

"Honey, is it hard making these sex videos?"

"No, it's usually a lot of fun."

"Do you just make movies with Isaac?"

"Just the first one, after that I've done it with several men and women."

"Did you have trouble doing it with women?"

"No, it was pretty natural. Why?"

Allison looked back, "I want to try it."

Jenni sat back looking at the swollen flower of her mother's pussy. "With me?"

"Would you mind?" Allison said nervously.

Jenni rubbed her mother's pale ass. "I would love to." She kissed her mother's aroused pussy. She nibbled on the swollen lips. Allison moaned at the soft sensation of her daughter's tongue. The sensations of oral sex made her regret her youthful feelings about how nasty it was to touch your tongue to a boy's penis. Never mind kissing another girl's pussy. She had heard of such things, but knew they were dirty and sinful. All those years and she never dreamed a small tongue could create such powerful feelings in her.

Jack opened the door to move them along and whispered, "Sweet Jesus!"

His wife turned at the sound of the door opening. "Jack?"

"Yes, Allie?"

"Come look, Jack. Jenni shaved my pussy." She wiggled to move her bottom so her husband could see her hairless pussy lips for the first time. "Is it okay? Does it look sexy?"

His voice quivered at a sight he never thought we would see. "Yes, darling, it's magnificent. You're so wet..."

"Jenni was licking me. I've never been licked by a woman, Jack. I was so horny after she shaved me." She bucked back at Jenni, "Don't stop, honey."

Jenni gave her dad a smile and pressed her face back into her mother's pussy. "Yes, yes, yes," Allie moaned.

Jack watched paralyzed by the erotic heat created by his daughter and wife. He unsnapped his pants. The white shorts dropped to the floor. His white Calvin Klein briefs landed on the shorts. No man ever had a cock harder than Jack's right now. The power of the sound field and the two women created a hard-on that needed to be buried deep into an oozing cunt. He knelt behind his daughter. His hand on her ass let her know what was about to happen. She didn't flinch when the head of his cock slammed into her cervix.

Milt watched the action with a wide smile on his face. With the right volume the sound field could ignite the viewers of a DVD into just the right mood to never finish watching. When word got around, for he knew they couldn't advertise this feature, that women went wild watching a KIM Production, the money would float Noah's boat.

He looked down at the bobbing head at his crotch. "We're going to be rich, honey."

Dee Dee let go of his cock, "Milt, we are rich." She returned to blowing him.

"Honey, when our movies with this soundtrack hit the market we're going to lend money to Bill and Melinda Gates." He laughed.

Milt turned up the sound and heard Allison screaming out a frantic orgasm. He could see Jack unload into Jenni. He spurted into Dee Dee's mouth as he dreamed of the new guesthouse he was going to build.

12