Our New Villa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's how it started with that prick Steve, they were all luvvy duvvy and Becky told him her kink. At first I think it was like this then he thought he could use her as a human punch bag anytime he liked, especially when he'd had a drink, fucking cunt."

It struck me how close the girls were and how protective they were of Becky. I was still a bit freaked out but thought I understood some of it.

"I've got to ask, was this all planned, how comes you got me involved."

They both giggled before Berni answered, "We're always talking about sex and your big dick comes up a lot, as it were." Smiling, she continued "It would be a fairly boring two weeks if we couldn't get up to our usual games. I know all their kinks and they know mine. I think you have more than you've ever let on and the three of us are going to find out."

I nodded, trying to make sense of this but the only thing that came into my head was. "Ok, but what's my dick got to do with it?"

They both giggled again, Berni looking at Sarah who had gone a little red, struggling to make eye contact with me she finally said, "I like it rough, up the ass."

But that's another story!