Our Secret Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know now that Mom was in the early stages of alcoholism. By my twenty-first birthday, she would begin a series of unsuccessful attempts to conquer it. By my twenty-third birthday, she would be in a recovery that would last the rest of her life. Then she lay exposed and vulnerable.

I had to shake myself to pull back from ogling my mother. I sighed as I realized what had probably happened. Back then, she was a woman with a low tolerance for alcohol but a big appetite for it. Mom had got drunk at the BBQ. Either my dad or one of our friends had brought her home. It had happened before. Several times, I had heard them in their bedroom arguing about her drinking.

Those arguments usually ended with her crying, promising to do better and then they had loud sex. Their sex never lasted long but if the decibel level of mom's moans were an indicator, she enjoyed it. I would masturbate to the sounds of my parents making love. In my mind's eye, I saw her as one of the sex goddesses in the movies. She could fuck all night and never muss her make up or hair. She was always mom.

Impulsively I stepped into their bedroom to cover my mom's semi nudity. Looking back, I now understand that I was only partly motivated by covering her partial nudity against the night chill. I had been here before. I had sampled the forbidden fruit. I was bolder now. My shame was less. My cock was at half-mast and rising. The sight of her round bare ass cheek was at once disturbing and alluring. I had to get a closer look.

I stepped softly into the room. I knelt at her waist. The sharp odor of gin tinged with an animal musk invaded my nostrils. My head swam as I lay my hand on her warm sweaty ass cheek. I stroked down the curve of her ass and across her tight full thigh. I felt the pain of my rigidly tumescent cock trapped in my shorts.

As my depravity caused me to lean nearer her sex, to inhale deeply of her alcohol-induced arousal, I snapped back to reality. A wave of nausea swept through me. An intense feeling of disgust followed it.

What kind of fucking pervert was I? I was feeling up my poor drunk mother. AGAIN!! I had to stop this! Sweat broke out on my body as I pulled myself back from the brink. My hands trembled as I grabbed the sheet and pulled it over her body. No more, I thought resolutely, no more!

An electric shock shot through me when I felt her hand grab my dick. She placed her open palm on it and rubbed my length. I struggled to pull back and get up. However, my position leaning over her had me off balance.

"Honey, I'm so sorry I embarrassed you tonight."

"What...what...wait...?"

Her hand found the edge of my shorts pulled them down. I was now kneeling next to my mother with my shorts around my knees. Her warm hand gripped my manhood and pulled gently on it.

"I only had a couple of drinks. They went straight to my head. Please forgive me!"

Mom rose on one elbow. I could just make out her silhouette in the gloom. She rose up and kissed the head of my cock.

"No...No...Stop! You can't...!"

My hands shot out and grabbed mom's head. As I tried to push her head back, she sat up and wrapped her arms tightly around my ass.

"Mmmmmmm, you know I don't like you cumming in my mouth, but just to show you how sorry I am...!"

My mom inhaled my cock!

I felt the head of my cock hit the back of my mother's throat. She gagged but continued to bob back and forth. I could feel my cock head sliding down her throat. In one last frantic effort to disengage, I pushed forcibly back on her head. She almost painfully strengthened her grip around my ass.

The feeling was incredible. I could feel her throat open to accept my knot. As she pulled back, the exquisite pressure of her lips on my shaft was rapidly bringing me to a climax. The same hands that gripped her head and tried to push her back now pulled her head to me. My hips pistoned back and forth, driving my tool deep down my mom's throat. I felt the wetness of her saliva running down my balls. Mom tried to mumble something. Looking back, I think she was telling me not to cum in her mouth. It was too late! She gagged as I fired my seed down her throat. She released my ass and pulled back. I fired two more spurts in her hair and on her face before I collapsed on all fours.

My chest burned with the effort to catch my breath. Sweat ran off my body. I struggled to my knees and sat back on my haunches.

I am sorry baby were the last words mom spoke before she fell back on the mattress. At the time, I thought the apology was for embarrassing dad, not for sucking my dick. As I rose weak kneed, her snoring resumed. I stumbled out of their bedroom. One corner of my mind noted the wet feel of cum leaking out of my dick and onto my thigh.

I was in shock. My mother had just given me a blowjob. Guilt racked me. She obviously thought it was my dad. Or did she?? If she did not, there would be hell to pay. What would my dad say?

I walked the few steps to my room certain my impulsive action had wrecked my life. I was wrong but it had changed in ways an 18 year old could ever imagine.

I woke to sounds of an idling diesel engine and the closer sound of the shower. I could hear voices outside my window. The movers were loading our life. They would unload it on the other side of the continent.

I rose to my elbows in my sleeping bag. I could hear my dad's voice talking to the movers. I stood and padded to the window. The loading of the van was in full force. I could make out our car in the bowels of the cavernous van.

There was a hard knot of fear in the pit of my stomach. What form would my punishment take? Surely getting a blowjob from my inebriated mother carried a bigger penalty than missing a curfew. What if she remembered me stripping her and licking her ass? I felt like a comic book character with the black cloud of despair hanging over his head.

The shower stopped. I heard mom walk barefoot down the hall and into their bedroom. I wondered if she had dressed in the bathroom. Was she standing in the bedroom with just a towel wrapped around her? I had glimpses of her like that, her large breasts straining to free themselves from this terrycloth restriction.

Maybe she was in panties and bra. I had seen her like this. Once when I was about sixteen, I had barged into their bedroom, full of some long forgotten teen-age news. She had on full back pale pink panties. She was in profile as she retrieved a bra from a lower drawer. Her breasts hung full and pendulous, her pink nipples rigid in the chill of the morning.

I recall her reaction was surprisingly casual. She retrieved a bra, slipped into it, and clasped it behind her before she acknowledged my presence.

"Next time, Darryl, knock before you barge in!"

I shook my head violently to clear it. I walked quickly to the shower. The warm water of the shower washed over me. I idly stroked my cock as I flashed back to last night. Mom might not like cum in her mouth but she gave excellent blowjobs. My strokes became hard and faster as I recalled her tongue working its way around my cockhead. In short order, I exploded against the shower wall.

I exited the bathroom dressed in thigh length grey jersey shorts and a matching tee. I wore canvas boat shoes. I had the first driving shift. Dad had assumed rightly that he and mom might be a little worse for the wear after the party last night.

"Morning, mom, dad!" I braced for the storm.

"Hey buddy, dad said brightly, I thought we were going to have to leave you!"

"Son, get those last bags of groceries into the camper, mom ordered."

She held my eye for a moment. She knew! However, she had not told dad. His greeting confirmed his unawareness of what his wife and I did.

***

We had been on the road for about two hours. The traffic was light and the day was sunny and cloudless. Dad dozed in the captain's chair next to me. Behind me mom was preparing ham sandwiches as the strains of classical jazz wafted through the RV.

Dad started as mom touched his shoulder.

"Honey, go eat and then take nap!"

Dad nodded, turned his captain's chair to the side, and stood. He stretched expansively, pecked mom on the cheek and walked to the back. Mom slid into the seat vacated by dad. I stole a quick glance down at her full shapely thighs. The print sundress hit her about an inch above the knee when she was standing. When she sat, it rose to mid-thigh. I could see the juncture were her pink thighs met and then disappeared under the hem. The top was strapless, supported only by her large breasts straining at the elastic band.

She turned her chair to the forward facing position. She lowered the back slightly. She glanced nervously over her shoulder. In the mirror, I could see dad take his drink and sandwich into the bedroom. We both heard the swish of the curtain being pulled.

I shifted nervously in my chair. I had known this moment would come. The moment where mom would confront me and demand...What? I prepared to make an abject apology.

"Darryl, I am very sorry for what happened last night."

My head spun, almost causing me to lose control of the van. She was sorry!?

"Mom, look, what I did...!"

"Sweetie, I did it! I damn near raped my son. My behavior toward you lately is totally inappropriate!"

I remember her head dropped to her chest. A quick glance showed tears streaming down her face. I reached a hand out to comfort her. It ended up on her bare thigh. I squeezed lightly.

"It will be ok, mom! We will work through it!"

I confessed to the liberties I that had taken a few weeks prior. Her head nodded slowly.

"I thought it was a dream. You...You tongued my ass, right?"

My face was hot with my shame as I nodded.

"I never... no one has ever...it was incredible, baby!"

She covered my hand with hers. I was uncomfortably aware that the heat I felt on the back of my hand emanated from under her dress. A scant two inches from my pinky finger was her pussy.

I attempted to pull my hand away. She held it tight and swung her chair so that she faced my right side. Her action caused my hand to slide up her thigh. The hem of her dress partially covered my hand. I was an inch from her pussy.

Traffic whizzed by. The sun beat down from a cloudless blue sky. The highway cut like a grey ribbon through mile after mile of cornfields. A nonsense phrase rambled through my mind: The corn was as high as an elephant's eye. I wondered how many elephants they saw in Iowa cornfields. My pinky brushed the silky cloth of mom's panties. Mom did not move.

"Yes, baby, we will work it out!"

She released my hand and stood. The suddenness of her move caused my hand to slide and bump against her panty-clad pussy. I yanked my hand away from that forbidden recess.

Mom kissed me on my cheek.

"I'm going to sit in back for a while."

As we moved toward our new life in California, I heard the clink of ice in glass. The sharp odor of gin filled the motor home. Oh well, I thought, she needs to relax.

***

Later I heard dad exit the bedroom. He lightly shook my mom who was dozing on the convertible couch.

"Why don't you go lie down, dear?"

I could hear the soft slur of her words.

"No, Hon, I want to keep you company while you drive!"

"How are we doing, son?"

"Great, dad, we are about four hours from the campground."

"Great! Pull into the next rest area and I'll take over."

***

As dad steered the RV back onto the highway, I finished my sandwich and soft drink. Mom sat next to dad. Her feet were on the dashboard. This caused her dress to fall back. I guessed that from dad's vantage point he could see her panties. Dad confirmed this when he whispered:

"Take them off. It will give me something to look at besides concrete and cornfields."

Mom reached back and pulled the curtain that separated the cab from the rest of the camper. They were silhouetted against the setting sun as mom stood and slipped off her panties. I watched as she stood close to dad with her dress around her waist. I could see the outline of his head as he turned and kissed her pussy. They giggled like school kids. Then mom knelt by dad. The outline of her head disappeared into his lap.

As I stood and walked to the bedroom, I heard a sharp intake of breath and the camper wobbled. I closed the curtain, stripped to my boxers, and let my rigid member spring free. I smiled to myself and stroked lightly as I thought about dad getting what I got the night before, one of mom's excellent blowjobs.

I was dreaming that my girlfriend was giving me a handjob. She was stroking it long and slow. She would stop, and then a few minutes later start again. Each time I got close to cumming, she would stop.

I woke in the dark of the bedroom. The only sounds were the classical jazz dad loved, the whine of tires on concrete and the occasional whoosh as a vehicle passed us.

Something restrained me from sitting up. A quick exploration revealed that something to be my mom's arm thrown across my waist. Her hand lay across my crotch.

As I came fully awake, I could hear the burr of her snoring and smell the stale odor of gin. It had not been a dream! At some point, mom had gotten in bed with me. Apparently, she had given me a handjob as she dozed off.

I switched on the overhead light. Mom was on her side, her sundress bunched around her waist. Her 36D pressed into my back. Her nipples felt stiff and hard. One of her legs was thrown over and between mine. Her neatly trimmed black fur scratched against my thigh.

I managed to push her off me. She rolled to her back, one arm covering her eyes. The other lay between her thighs. I rolled to my knees.

I felt the blood roaring in my ears as I beheld her wanton display. I recall the pain I felt as my eighteen-year-old cock slapped my belly. Unconsciously I began to stroke. The urge to bury my dick in her mommy hole was overpowering. I stroked faster. Suddenly I came. My juices hit mom in the belly and splashed. The next spurt hit just above her pussy. The last two dribbled on her hairy cunt.

As lust drained from my sated brain, I was horrified to see what I had done. My mom lay snoring; the area from her belly to her nether regions covered in the thick gooey residue of my passion. As my senses returned, I knew I had to clean her.

There were towels just outside the bedroom. I pulled on my shorts and pulled back the curtain. I could see dad's outline against the other curtain separating the cab from the rear of the RV.

"Is that you, darling?"

He had heard me! My throat opened and closed several times before I could croak my answer.

"No dad it's me!"

"Come up and help me, son! I just passed the sign for the campground exit. I could use some help navigating."

I glanced back at my mom. My cum pooled wetly in her navel. It accentuated pepper and salt of her bush. I reached for a towel.

"Hurry up, son, I'm at the exit."

The truck lurched as dad slowed for the exit. I reached back, grabbed my shirt, and flipped off the light. I walked forward, slipping on my shirt. I slipped into the chair next to dad.

"Is your mom still sleep?"

"Yes, dad, she is!"

"I hope she didn't disturb your sleep. She could not let the convertible couch out. I told her to lie next to you. I was afraid she might hurt herself."

"Not a problem, dad. Zip your pants and take the next right!"

Dad assayed a shit-eating grin and zipped up.

***

By the time mom woke up, we had made our hook ups. We had set up camp and started a fire. She was dressed in ankle length flowered robe. She carried her toiletry kit and a towel.

"Where are you going, dear?"

"I...uh...um...I need a shower. I'm...uh...all sweaty."

As she spoke haltingly, she indicated the common shower area about 100 yards away.

"Mmm ok but son, you go with her. The campground is full and there are some pretty wild parties going on!"

Mom gave me a pointed look.

"Yes, sweety, come with me. I would love your company!"

I reluctantly trailed mom down the trail. The only light came from other campfires. Once we were out of sight of our camp, mom stopped.

"Look, this is getting out of hand. We have to stop it. I'm your mom and the things we have fallen into doing are disgusting!"

"Well, you started it, I fired back!"

"Yes...Yes, I know... and I apologize! Nevertheless, we must get back to a more normal relationship. The path we are on now would be disastrous for our family and for you and me in particular!"

"Ok, mom, ok, but could I ask one question?"

She started walking briskly toward the showers. I had to run a few steps to catch up.

She maintained her brisk pace.

"Ok one question!"

We had arrived at the showers. Mom paused impatiently just outside them.

"Well...um... ah..."

"Hurry up!" I'm not going to stand here all night!"

I blurted out the question that had nagged at me since I saw the outline of mom giving dad a blowjob on the highway.

"Who has the bigger cock and which one did you enjoy sucking more?"

Her eyes widened as shock took over her face. Her brow furrowed and her mouth formed a large O. When her hand started to rise, I thought I was going to get my face slapped. Then her visage softened. An enigmatic smile tugged at the corners of her mouth.

"That's two questions. But I only promised one answer!"

I still recall the unreadable look in her eyes.

"Yours, she said and stepped into the showers!"

***

When we arrived back at our camp, a couple from neighboring camp had joined dad. They were a 40ish couple enroute to their home in Indiana. The guy was the louder of the two. His voice carried through the night air.

"Honey, son, meet the Andersons!"

John Anderson enveloped my hand in a bone-crushing grip. He then turned to mom and gave her a bear hug that lifted her clear of the ground. As he was, a bear of a man at better than 6' 4" and 250 pounds, his wifedefined petite at barely five feet and less than 100 pounds. She was as reserved as he was outgoing. Her black hair shot with grey, her eyes slate grey. Her tiny breast barely dented her pink tube top. Her shorts were red Lycra. I recall staring at her incongruous large camel toe. She caught me and smiled quietly.

The three of them were drinking homemade hard cider. Judging by dad's watery eyes and sweat sheen, they had been at it since mom and I left for the shower.

Dad and Mr. Anderson sprawled on lawn chairs. The Anderson's had brought a couple of beach chairs; they were lawn chairs without legs. Mom took one and I sat on the ground between mom and Mrs. Anderson. I was not allowed to drink. I became the ad hoc bartender and gofer.

When mom and Mrs. Anderson got a chill, I was dispatched to get a blanket. Everyone was drunk and talking at once. I slipped under the blanket to protect against the night chill. I must have dozed. I woke to a hand in my lap stroking my cock.

At first, I thought it was mom. However, when I moved my hand to check, the size of the hand said it was Lauren Anderson. She never looked at me. She stayed in the conversational melee. However, she slowly stroked my cock. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feel of her small soft hand moving delicately up and down my tool. The sheer wickedness of it was enthralling. Not six feet away her husband regaled our assemblage with tales of his fishing prowess.

Suddenly another, larger hand sneaked across my lap. Mom's hand froze when she touched Mrs. Anderson. She quickly snaked it back, a look of consternation on her face. She and Mrs. Anderson exchanged a look over me. Mom's look was angry; Mrs. Anderson's bemused.

Mom bounced up and announced she was going to bed. The set of her head and shoulders betrayed her anger. Mrs. Anderson never stopped playing with my cock. She was rubbing my pre cum over the head of my meat.

"Sweetheart, would you mind getting another bottle, this soldier is dead?" He laughed uproariously at his clever turn of the old chestnut.