Our Sex Vacation Day 3

Story Info
It is the guy's turn to pick the girls.
4.1k words
4.5
79.7k
21

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 12/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up and felt Lori wrapped around me from behind. I glanced at the clock and it was 12:30. The sunlight was filtering into the room through the curtains and you could hear the maids busily working in the hallway.

I laid there for a minute waking up and my mind went to wandering back to what Lori had done last night. I am sure I will find out soon enough as we share our stories later.

I gently moved her arm from around me and went to the bathroom to get cleaned up. I jumped in the shower and washed off the smell of sex from last night.

I dried off and waked naked into the room and Lori was still asleep. There was another note pushed under the door. I grabbed it then went to the chair in the room to read it.

It stated that tonight the hide and seek rules would be reversed and the guys would be blindfolded and pick the girls.

I had nearly finished reading it when I heard, "What are you reading Sweetheart?"

I looked over at the bed and Lori was smiling at me with her ruffled bed hair. "I replied, "tonight's event is what we did last night but the roles are being reversed."

She said, "Wow, You should like that. That means you get to run your hands all over other women's bodies. Do you think you will be able to pick me out of the group?"

I thought and said, "I'm sure I can. I know every inch of your body."

She smiled and said, "It is much harder than it would seem."

She rolled up out of bed and sat on the edge of it. "How did your night go? She asked

I replied, "It was fun. April was beautiful and so sexy. Diane was a take-charge kind of woman and knew exactly what she wanted. How did your night go?"

She shrugged and said, "It was good. Darren was a tender lover and he did have four women to try to satisfy."

I looked at her and asked, "Did you get satisfied?"

She got up walked over to me and sat on my lap. "Yes."

I replied, "Just yes?"

She reached for my cock that was growing hard between her legs and started pulling on it. She said, "I fucked Darren once. As I said, he had four of us. I was sucking his cock and Sue came up behind me while I was on all fours and started playing with my pussy. I was soooooo wet and it felt wonderful having my pussy played with. I pulled off of his cock and Sue rolled me onto my back and went down on me."

My cock was now rock hard as Lori kept pulling on it. I said, "You had another woman go down on you?"

She said, "Yes and it was fabulous! She knew exactly where to be and I had an orgasm to end all orgasms. After I came, she slithered up my body and sucked my tits. She then rolled over, I rolled on top of her, and we kissed. She was so tender and passionate. It is no wonder you like touching me. I never knew a woman could be so soft and fun to play with. I slid down her body and I went down on her until she came on my face.

During this conversation, she was beginning to pull on my cock more rapidly. When she got to the part of making Sue cum, I shot my load on her hand.

She smiled at me after I had finished cumming and said, "You must have liked my story."

She jumped off my lap and said, "I am going to clean up." I'm starved." She turned and walked to the bathroom. I just sat there with my cum running down my dick and onto my balls visualizing Lori eating Sue's pussy.

I finally snapped back to reality and went to the bathroom to wash off my dick and balls. I decided to get in the shower with Lori to accomplish this. I stepped in and to her and kissed her passionately. I then shampooed her hair and washed off every inch of her beautiful body.

We got out and she headed to the vanity to fix her hair and put on new make-up. I stepped out onto the balcony to sit and watch the scenery, as she was getting ready.

She stepped out onto the balcony after about thirty minutes and asked, "Are you going like that?"

I turned and she was wearing her sheer beach cover-up with nothing on under it. She also had on a pair of her sexy sandals that made her legs look super sexy. I was still naked.

I got up and walked into the room to pull on a pair of shorts and my flip-flops. I said, "Now I'm ready!"

She was naked to the world for the most part now. She was so near just going completely naked that I knew that was probably right around the corner.

We went down stairs to get something to eat and then to the pool to relax and soak up some sun. As we entered the pool area, a beautiful brunette came up to her and said, "Hey Lori, how are you today?"

Lori hugged her and responded, "I'm great Sue how are you?"

Sue said, "After last night I have never been better." And laughed.

Lori introduced me to Sue and I shook her hand. Sue said, "Cory and I are going up stairs to rest before tonight. See you later?"

Lori replied, "I hope so."

After Sue walked away I asked, "Is that the same Sue?"

Lori smiled at me and said, "That's Sue. You want to fuck her too don't you?"

I said, "Well, frankly yes. She is beautiful."

"She tastes wonderful too." She added with a grin.

We found some loungers and settled in to rest. Lori said, "Maybe we can hook-up with Sue and her husband later and you can get your opportunity to fuck her sweet pussy."

I asked, "Is her husband someone you want to fuck?"

She replied, "I have not met him yet. I'm assuming from looking at her that he would be a nice looking man."

Lori again dozed off and I sat watching all of the naked women in front of me. I kept glancing over at my naked sunbathing wife and thinking about her between Sue's long beautiful legs eating her pussy. I had to cover up my cock again as it kept trying to plump up from my wicked thoughts.

I finally let my mind relax and I too dozed off completely naked with strangers walking by.

I woke up and Lori had turned over with her beautiful firm round ass in the air. I wanted to touch her and fuck her right there. Lori has one of the most exquisite touchable asses. It is just so perfectly shaped, so tight, and firm. I had to cover up my cock again.

I was watching the women when I heard her ask, "What did you see that made you cover up your dick?"

I smiled at her and replied, "Your ass."

She smiled and stood up between our chairs. She then bent over right in front of my face acting as if she was getting her beach cover. She turned grinning and asked, "Are you ready to go to the room and get ready for tonight or do you need a minute?"

I replied, "You are such a naughty girl. You better cover up and sit back down for a minute."

My cock finally softened enough for me to pull my shorts on and head to the room.

We showered off the sweat from lying in the sun and freshened up. It was now 5:30 and the party started at 6:00.

At 5:50, she was ready. We were both completely naked as that is what the rules of the game were. We headed out the door and to the elevator. We stepped in and there was Sue and her husband. The girls hugged again and the site of their breasts against each other was erotic. Sue said, "I'd like for you guys to meet my husband Cory."

Cory was about 6' tall and well proportioned. He was admittedly a nice looking man. I shook his hand and Lori gave him a hug. I am sure she was thinking she would like to fuck him as much as I wanted to fuck his wife.

The elevator made it to the lobby and we went back into the ballroom where we started last night. There was a huge buffet set up again and we jumped right in. We sat with Sue and Cory during dinner and had several drinks.

At 7:00pm, the resort hostess showed up on the stage and gave everyone directions for tonight. It was going to be the same as last night other than the girls would have the numbers and the guys would be blindfolded.

She asked, "Is everyone ready to get started?" There was a resounding "yes" from the twenty couples in the room.

She then instructed the guys to get their blindfolds. We all got up and went to where they were tying on the blindfolds. The hostess then had the girls' line up and issued their numbers to them.

We were all led to the formation of the line. I had no idea where I was in line or when my turn would come. I just stood there in the dark waiting my turn. I heard some of the girls giggling, as they were being fondled and groped by the men. I wondered who was groping Lori and if her nipples were hard and her pussy was wet. I should not have started that thought process because my dick got hard as rock thinking about it and groping the bodies just ahead.

Finally, it was my turn to start down the line. The first woman I came to was rather heavy set and I knew it was not Lori. The next one was Lori's height and build. I felt her tits and then her ass. "Damn" I thought this might be her. I knew what to feel for because Lori has a small mole just above her nipple that is so cute. I reached for her tits and her nipples were rock hard as Lori's usually are. I found the nipple on her right tit and went up just slightly and there was no mole. This woman would have been wonderful to fuck but I was looking for Lori and to win the five hundred bucks.

The next woman was definitely not Lori. Her tits were large and hung down too far. I moved on. The next one was going to be a tough one again. I felt her ass and it was firm like Lori's. I felt her pussy and it was shaven smooth like Lori's. I moved to her tits and there was the difference. This girls tits were small and very perky with hard nipples but not Lori's.

The next three bodies were also definitely not Lori's. They either were too big or too old and loose.

The next one was the right height. Her ass was firm and smooth. Her pussy was shaven and very wet. Her tits were the right size. Then I felt for the mole. There it was!

"Can I have a number please?" I asked this girl.

I was guided away from the line and stood in the darkness waiting for everyone to be done.

The hostess then said, "Ok gentlemen remove your blindfolds."

I reached up to take it off and had to let my eyes adjust to the lights in the room. I glanced down at my number and it was an eight.

I looked over to the line, there was Lori grinning from ear to ear, and a number eight was stuck on her shoulder. I grinned back at her and held up my number.

The hostess then said, "Now gentlemen go to the corresponding number on your girls shoulder."

I walked to Lori and said, "I got it right! Five hundred bucks!"

I turned around and there were two other guys who had also picked Lori.

One of the guys was a man nearly fifty years old and the other was a young guy who either picked wrong or just wanted to fuck my firm sexy wife. The guy who was fifty something now doubt just wanted a younger girl to fuck.

The older guy said, "I'm assuming this is your wife and you picked correctly."

I replied, "Yes I did."

He held out his hand and said, "I'm Richard."

The younger guy held out his hand and introduced himself, "I'm Sean."

I shook their hands and said, "I'm Steve and this is my wife Lori." Lori held out her hand nervously and shook them.

Richard asked, "What does everyone want to drink I'll go get them and we can sit down."

We all gave our drink order and Sean said, "I'll help."

When they walked away Lori whispered, "Holy Shit! Three guys. Is this going to be a gangbang? I do not know about three. Are you ok with this?"

I said, "Honey calm down. It won't be a gang bang and I'm sure you will be able to please everyone."

The guys got back with the drinks and we all sat at a table so we could get to know each other.

We found out that Sean who kept nervously looking over at his beautiful young wife had actually been trying to pick her. She had many of the same characteristics of Lori. She is probably one of them I could have been confused about. His young wife had four guys around her. I know what was racing through his mind. His wife was going to be fucking and sucking four guys tonight and he was going to be sharing one girl with two other guys.

Richard was an attorney from Boston and he admitted that he knew Lori was no his wife. He said, "I'm here to fuck different women and Lori felt very fuckable."

I replied, "Well Richard at least you are honest about your intentions."

Lori blushed and said, "I thank-you. I think that was a compliment."

Richard replied, "Honey it was definitely a compliment. You look and feel wonderful."

We had all finished our fourth drink. I knew Lori was going to need some liquid encouragement tonight to let herself go.

Richard said, "Shall we go get our room. Most everyone has left the room now."

Lori stood and wobbled a bit then said, "Let's get the party started."

Lori walked over to the hostess to get the room key and we all followed her to the elevator.

Once in the room it seemed a bit awkward because the other two guys knew she was my wife and really was waiting for me to make the first move. I walked over to Lori, hugged her close to me, and then kissed her deeply. Her tongue dove into my mouth and my cock was getting hard between our bodies. I slowly walked her back to the bed and laid her back onto it. She scooted toward the center of the bed. I crawled between her legs and kissed her thighs. I then zeroed in on her pussy. She was soaking wet with excitement at this point and her juices quickly coated my mouth and chin.

Richard crawled onto the bed and to her head. He had his cock in his hand and guided it toward Lori's mouth. Lori opened up and let his cock slip between her red lips. She cupped his balls with one hand while sucking his cock.

Sean then crawled onto the bed. His cock was already very hard. Lori reached out her other hand and began stroking Sean's cock with her hand.

I glanced above Lori's pussy and watched as she had a cock in her mouth and another in her hand. Richard and Sean each had a tit in their hand. They were rolling and pinching Lori's hard nipples between their fingers.

She removed Richard's cock from her mouth then rolled her head to suck Sean's cock into her mouth and kept stroking Richard's with her hand.

I kept licking and sucking her pussy. Her clit was hard and extended now so I flicked it with my tongue, which caused her to groan on Sean's cock. She switched back to Richard as I flattened my tongue on her clit and massaged it. She moaned loudly on Richard's cock, "MMMMMMMMMMMMM!"

I felt her body tense up and she began to shiver and jerk her body around, as her orgasm was very close. She quit sucking Richard's cock and screamed, "OOOOOOHHHHH FUCK!" as she released her juices onto my tongue.

I crawled up between her legs and let my cock slid all the way into her slick pussy. When I withdrew, my cock was slick and shiny. I plunged it back into her and she moaned again. She then quickly sucked Sean's cock into her mouth and was sucking on it as if she was starving for it.

Richard bent over and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth. She flinched, as he must have bit down on one causing a little pain. When he raised back up her nipple was at its full half-inch extension. She was now completely turned on.

I kept pumping into her pussy with long full strokes. I felt the cum rising up the shaft and quickly withdrew and shot my load onto her stomach.

When I finished cumming, I crawled from between her legs. Richard wasted no time in pulling from the grip her hand had on him and moved between her legs. I took his spot and Lori wrapped her hand around my wilting cock.

Richard was looking at her pussy like it was a masterpiece. He grabbed his cock and guided it into her. I intently watched as his cock disappeared into my wife's pussy. My cock was almost immediately hard. 'I was thinking what the fuck?' I am here watching my wife sucking off one guy and being fucked by another all the while getting a hand job from her and I am more turned on than I have ever been.

Richard's cock was like mine on each withdrawal it was coated with Lori's orgasm. Lori wrapped her legs around Richard and dug her heels into his ass. She was pulling him in hard with each stroke.

She then turned her head and sucked my hard cock into her mouth. She had never sucked my cock after it had been in her pussy. She was getting the first taste of her sweet juices from my cock.

Richard was now grabbing Lori's ankles and holding them straight in the air and spread wide. It gave me an even clearer view of his cock, as he was pistoning in and out of Lori's pussy.

She released my cock from her mouth and moaned, "OOOOOHHHHHH YES!"

She kept my cock and Sean's cock in her hands as she pulled and stroked on them. She looked down at her pussy and said, "Damn it FUCK me hard!"

Richard was pounding into her so hard you could hear the pop of their skin as their crotches met.

Richard pulled out of her pussy and Lori released my cock to put her hand on her pussy to finger her clit. Richard stroked his cock a few times and shot a load onto Lori. His first shot hit her tits and trailed off to her pussy. She had his cum on her arm and hand as she continued to finger herself. I had never seen Lori in such a wild sexual state as she was tonight.

Sean seeing her predicament replaced Richard and let his cock slid into her pussy. Lori continued to rub her finger on her clit as Sean began pumping in and out of her. Sean was taking full strokes and nearly withdrawing his cock and then plunging back into Lori.

Lori began to shiver and tremble from her impending orgasm. Her mouth opened and she screamed, "OHHH GOD! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Her pussy must have been clamped down on Sean because he rolled his head back and moaned as he pulled out just in time to cum all over Lori's pussy and hand.

Lori quickly spun around and got on all fours and yelled, "Someone fuck me now!"

I went behind her and sunk my cock into her sloppy cum covered pussy. Richard got on his knees in front of her and she sucked his dick into her mouth. I was pumping into her so hard all she had to do was suck as she mouth fucked Richard's cock. I had my hands on her hips and was pushing and pulling her on and off my cock. The sexual high in the room was too much for Richard and I. I could feel my cock ready to explode and sunk deep into her and shot load after load into her. While I was cumming in her pussy, Richard was losing his load in her mouth.

My cock was softening and fell out of her slick pussy. Richard pulled his soft cock from her mouth and Lori collapsed on the bed.

I looked at her and she had cum running out of her pussy and cum on her chin. She was breathing heavily as she was coming down from her excitement.

Richard said, "My dear Lori you are the best fuck I have ever had. I'm afraid my old cock has had enough."

He bent down to her and kissed her on the cheek. He stepped into the bathroom to clean up a bit, then said, "Goodnight," and went out the door.

The young stud Sean was still hard and was stroking his cock on the bed next to Lori.

I looked at him and said, "You better have a go at her one more time."

He got up on his knees and went to her. He rolled her onto her back and spread her legs. He then guided his cock to her pussy and because of all the cum he slid right into her.

Lori moaned as he entered her. Sean was pumping in and out, as I sat on the edge of the bed and watched. With each out stroke he was pulling my cum from her pussy and it was running down the crack of her ass and pooling on the bed beneath her.

Lori was coming back to life, wrapped her legs around his waist, and was riding him again. Her big, full tits were sliding up and down with each stroke.

I told Sean, "Fill her pussy again with your cum!"

He clinched up and did just that. Lori moaned again as he shot his load inside her.

Sean pulled his cock from her pussy and stepped off the bed. He went to the bathroom and washed off a bit.

While he was in there, I leaned down to Lori's ear and asked, "Have you had enough for one night?"

12