Our Sexy Adventure Ch. 01

Story Info
Married seduction of a young man
971 words
4.05
56.6k
44

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This a true story. My wife and I were recently married, it was the 1970s and sex was everywhere. We both worked in a large IT company. The majority of employees were young, playful and somewhat eccentric.

My wife, Carol, liked to dress in scanty clothes. She was a bit of an exhibitionist. She had the perfect body for it. She had large firm breasts and a round ass.

One summer there was a company wide dare for a single man to take a married woman to lunch. Carol went with a particularly good looking guy and had a great time. That started some sexy bed time talk. I would whisper in her ear while we were having sex "would you like to fuck him?". She would get wet and groan.

We invited him to our place for dinner. She wore a white gauze top and her tits and nipples were on full display. After dinner and much flirting, I showed him some sexy pictures I had taken of her. I said I planned a photo series called Carol 29, where I would capture her at her prime. I asked him if he would like to help with the project. He said yes.

We took several pictures of her in scanty clothing. Soon we were spending evenings at his place, at restaurants and dancing at a local nightclub. A lot of sexual tension developed. When we stayed at his place Carol said she didn't want to get her work clothes wrinkled. He, Bill, lent her a T shirt to wear and she wore it as a very short dress. She would sit on his couch cross legged and he and I got peeks of her very sexy underpants. Bill had a stuffed dachshund on the couch and Carol would move it back and forth suggestively under the T shirt while we talked. He and I were aroused.

When we had him back to our house she would dress provocatively and find many reasons to touch him and to bend over so he could see her breasts.

When we were alone I'd whisper in her ear "I'd like to watch you fuck him, or would you like to fuck us both?" This always got us horny and we'd have wild sex. As time went on it became obvious we would go through with it and have some three way sex.

Soon we were staying late at his place into the early morning. She was still in the T shirt but had by now taken off her bra. We'd have some drinks and smoke some weed. Finally one early morning I said we should all go lay down in his bed. Once we were there with her in the middle I said to her "go ahead and kiss him, you know you want to."

She gave him a passionate tongue kiss and tight embrace. At that point all three of us took off our clothes. Carol looked magnificent with high firm breasts and hard nipples jutting out and up her ass high and firm, a body built for sex. He was tall and thin and well built. His cock was long thin and very hard. At first we didn't know what to do.

She broke the ice by passionately tongue kissing and caressing me and then doing the same to him. Then he and I shared an awkward naked hug. She was still in the middle and we lay at her sides. He and I started caressing her breasts and running our hands all over her body while pressing our pricks against her. I put my finger in her and she was soaking wet.

She then rolled over to him and began passionately kissing and caressing him. She rubbed herself all over his body and was humping his legs. He responded by sucking her tits and fingering her cunt. I rolled over so that I was snug against her back. My very hard cock was between her ass cheeks.

Bill looked at me as if asking permission and then raised him self over her naked body. She was flush with excitement and we could smell her sex. He kissed and sucked his way up and down her body. She took his cock and guided it into her. He slowly started pushing it all the way in then pulling back. His cock was glistening with her wetness. I stared at both of them where their bodies were joined. Then I started caressing both of them. He started to move faster and she put her legs over his shoulder and I started sucking her tits.

Her face and tits were flushed with arousal. They started making urgent sex sounds. She pulled him to her and raised up to get all of him into her. He started pumping fast and she was rubbing her body on him. Then she started to moan and he was losing control. She came on his prick and he came in her cunt. They shared a kiss and hug then she turned to me and rubbed her body all over me. I should have been jealous but instead I was very turned on my cock steel hard.

I knelt up and pumped my prick and soon came all over both of them. She wrapped herself around me kissing and caressing looking for my approval. I told her it was what we all wanted - Sex. It was what I whispered to her in bed. We all calmed down and had a naked, sticky hug. A first for me was when both our still semi hard cocks rubbed against each other and it felt good.

We started to talk about what had happened. Our first thoughts were that we liked it. For me it was love, lust and liking.

To be continued.