Our Shared Bathroom Ch. 05.5

Story Info
Deleted Scene - Brother's surprise shower.
2.3k words
4.42
379.4k
150
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bartok_star
bartok_star
2,045 Followers

[Author's Note: This story is essentially a "deleted scene" I chose not to release originally. I felt that it served only to distract from the real storyline between Mark and his sister Jen. It does, however, make for an interesting situation, provided the overall context of the other chapters of this series. Just keep in mind that this is just for fun and that I recognize that it doesn't really fit in with the other chapters. The events in this "deleted scene" take place between chapters five and six.]

"Mark, could you hand me the next tile?" asked my father.

We were busily working on our hands and knees to finish putting down a new floor in our parent's bathroom.

"Sure...here you go." I said, handing him the next one in the pattern.

I was surprised. Things between my dad and I were just fine. I was expecting today to be really awkward.

Only yesterday, something had happened that I figured he would be upset about. If anything, he and I were getting along even better. The bathroom would soon be done, and he and I had bonded a lot by doing it ourselves, even with what I did yesterday.

My parents have a bathroom attached to the master bedroom, which they use, leaving the upstairs bathroom for my sister, Jen, and I to use. Well, my parents decided to finally use some of their savings on renovating their bathroom by putting in a tub surround, new tile on the floor, light fixtures and fresh paint. They used our bathroom for the two weeks it took for my Dad and I to get the work done.

Last evening after I got home from work, I went up to my room and took all my work clothes off so I could go take a shower. I heard that the shower was on and heard Jen singing in the bathroom. I smiled to myself and quietly opened the door and shut it behind me without making a sound.

Jen and I had mutually agreed that we could use the bathroom together, and had recently begun to develop our bond as brother and sister by becoming more intimate with each other. We were letting ourselves be naked together once in a while, and things had escalated from me accidentally ejaculating on her to actually having anal sex. A month ago I had given her oral sex for the first time during a trip we were on.

We still had not had what I would call "real" sex yet. It wasn't like we had agreed not to, but we just hadn't become that intimate. I'd entered her once, by accident, but it was quick, and she still teased me about it. Even so, we were enjoying becoming closer. Neither of us was perfect, and we'd still have our disagreements, but we worked through them because we trusted each other and really loved each other.

So that evening, I was excited to join her in the shower and to see where it might lead. She had the main lights off and was just showering with the light of the ventilation fan. The dim light cast a silhouette of her shapely body on the shower curtain. I stood there watching and listening; just enjoying her.

Finally, I cleared my throat. The singing stopped.

"Hey, it's me. I'm coming in. I'm turning the light off." I said. I flicked off the switch and cautiously slipped around the shower curtain and into the shower with Jen in the dark.

Breathing deeply of the scented steam, I raised my hand out until I came into contact with her warm, wet flesh. She was facing the water, so I stepped forward and pressed my naked body against her back. The water was splashing on her shoulders and running down her back as I pressed my penis up between her butt cheeks.

I was surprised when she immediately tensed up, her entire body going rigid when I touched her. Quickly I backed off and instead reached up to her shoulders and began to massage her. She must have been shampooing her hair when I came in and it was hard for me to deal with the slipperiness of her skin, but I managed as I could. I noted to myself how long her hair was growing as I pulled her hair together, running my fingers through it and reaching up to massage her scalp. Jen's hair was beautiful long and had always been something about her I really liked.

She seemed to be relaxing now as I continued to massage her scalp and neck, and back to her shoulders. I felt her shoulders move as she sighed. I stepped closer again, gently pressing myself against her as the water played over our bodies in the dark. I kneaded the muscles on her chest, just above her breasts, as my erection was touching her from behind. Then I moved my hands lower and cupped her breasts, surprised at their softness. I had one thing on my mind now and gently and firmly glided my hands down her sides to her hips, making sure she felt the pressure of my dick between her cheeks.

I heard her moan and felt her lean forward and put her hands on the shower wall. I felt the water splashing against her back as I grasped the slick flesh of her hips tightly and pushed my dick up her crack. She seemed to tense up again, but only for a moment and then pressed back against me. I slid myself down and back up again. She cooperated and began to grind her hips back into me and I reached up with one hand and grabbed a chunk of her wet hair and gently pulled back on it. She gasped quietly, arching her back, feeling me slide my dick through her crack.

She squeezed her buttocks together around my cock and I burrowed it between the thick muscles, pushing my flesh between hers. I pressed my balls against her as I reached the crest of my push, then slid my cock down again. She squeezed tighter and the head of my cock lodged against her anus, so I pressed it against her there and pushed with short strokes up and down her hole. When that became too much, I pushed my cock further up between her cheeks again and held it there to let some of the stimulation wear off. I let go of her hair and reached down around her waist and slid my fingers over her pubic hair and between her legs. She used to only have a strip of hair and must have let it grow out more - I was excited to see what she might look like in the light. I heard her gasp and her legs spread a little more until my fingertips found the soft flesh of her pussy lips. I began to massage them, feeling her wet folds and gently molding the flesh. I focused in on her clit and used my middle finger to gently circle the soft nub until her legs were shaking.

After a few moments of this, I felt her hand on mine and she pulled it back up to her hip and pushed back against my cock. I took the hint and began to slide myself through her crack again. The water was splashing all over me as it poured over her back and it sloshed through her butt as I pumped my dick between her cheeks.

Finally I was almost at my climax. "I'm about to cum." I told her.

Suddenly I felt her pull away from me then felt her hand on my shoulder, then on my hip, as she must have turned around and was now moving toward my cock. I felt the vibration on the tub floor as she got down on her knees, then felt her leaning in towards me, one hand on my hip and her chest beginning to press against my groin. Her other hand reached around and took hold of my erect penis and began to pump it. I leaned back against the rear tub wall and groaned as she rubbed the head of my dick side to side on her chest between her breasts.

In the darkness, I could feel the softness of her breasts as she pumped my shaft and rubbed the tip back and forth. Her hand left my dick and went to my waist and she mashed her chest against me, squeezing my penis between her wet breasts. She arched and flexed her body to rub against my dick, sliding it through her cleavage.

"Oh, god!" I exclaimed, "I'm cumming!" I said through gritted teeth as I felt my penis grow white-hot and felt the fluids rushing through my shaft.

Her hand slid back around and grabbed my dick and started pumping forcefully, holding the head of my cock to her chest. I grunted and felt my cum shoot out of my body. Her hand didn't stop pumping and jets of my cum sprayed out of my cock and onto her bare flesh. After three gushes of cum I thought I was done, but her fist slid up and down even more and my head began to swim as I felt my cock swell again and let out another, and then another jet of cum. I sucked in a breath and immediately felt it well up again and I let out yet another shot of cum, grunting loudly.

Her hand finally slowed down and she tenderly rubbed her thumb on the underside of my head until my shaft softened and my body relaxed. I felt her get up again and get back into the water. I was too spent to take my shower, so I found my washcloth and dampened it and wiped myself down with that. She turned the water off and I reached out and found our towels.

"I'm going to turn the light on..." I warned, flicking the switch.

My eyes burned for a second and I blinked in the glare, then focused. I looked over at Jen...and my heart leapt to my throat. I had expected to see my sister, but standing there, completely naked, was my own mother. My mind immediately began reeling; I felt dizzy.

"Mom!" I said, "I didn't know..." I stuttered and couldn't get anything else out as my mouth became dry. I sat down on the edge of the tub, my heart pounding in my chest so hard I could hear it in my ears.

"Oh, honey..." she said, bending down and putting a hand on my shoulder to steady me. "Calm down! It's okay! Just relax..." she said. "Breath honey..."

I tried to obey, but I could not believe what I had just done. And she was still totally naked, right there in front of me. I almost felt sick with fear for what had just happened.

"Hey Mark..." she said. "Mark!" She said again, lightly slapping my cheek. "Don't make it seem like it was so bad!" She said, sounding a little miffed.

I took a breath and looked up at her, swallowed, and said, "Mom, I'm sorry. I thought you were Jen."

She smiled warmly. "I know honey. I'm sorry, I should have said something. Now shut up and breathe!"

I looked back down at the tub and breathed slowly. The spots in my eyes started to fade. She sat down on the edge of the tub next to me.

"I'm sorry Mark. I didn't mean to shock you like this. Just calm down, I'm not mad, everything's okay." She said.

I looked over at her.

She grinned ruefully at me. "When you came in and turned off the lights, I was startled for a moment and should have told you right then. I'm sorry honey, I didn't know what you were doing."

"I guess you found out pretty quick." I said.

She smiled again. "Yeah, I didn't think any of that was going to happen! As soon as you touched me, I didn't know what I should do. I thought you'd say something first and I was going to tell you then." She pulled a wet lock of hair behind her ear. "Then, to be honest, I stopped caring. After a few minutes, I didn't even think about telling you it was me. I guess I was a little greedy. It's been a while since your father and I were that frisky!" she said and grinned.

I moaned. "Oh my gosh, what's dad going to think about this?" I said, putting my head in my hands.

"Hey!" she said, poking my shoulder. "That's my business. I decided to do this with you and I'll tell your father what happened. He'll understand." She smiled. "I may have to make it up to him, but he'll understand."

After a while I finally calmed down enough and could stand. We dried off together, and I tried not to look at her too much. Really...

Okay, I did look. My mom's really hot. Her hair is long and wavy; a deep chestnut color that stuck together in thick strands until she towel-dried it off for a bit. Her breasts were much larger than Jen's. They were broad and full, and her nipples were larger than Jen's as well. They hardened as she dried off and I was amazed to realize how lucky I was to have at one time suckled from that chest. Her pussy was dark haired and well trimmed around the edges. Jen kept hers a little bit thinner, but with my mom's rounder hips it made her look all the more womanly. Her stomach was toned and her thighs tight, and as I already knew, she had a firm butt.

She put her robe on, then smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek before leaving for her room. I went into my room and dressed, then went and watched a movie with everyone as though nothing new had happened to me that evening.

bartok_star
bartok_star
2,045 Followers