Our Son, The Porn Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, sweetheart," Linda said, "we love you so much, don't we, Alan?"

"That goes without saying," I murmured.

"And I love you too, mom and dad," Christopher said, "no son could wish for better parents and I feel really honored to have made love to you and given you so much cum to enjoy."

"It was another truly magnificent cumshot, son," I said and indeed it had been, spewing fast and plentiful through the piss slit in Christopher's knobhead and ensuring that Linda and I got equal helpings as our son once again,indeed, proved his love for us and we ours for him. I stood up next to him and only had to give my cock a tug before I came myself, sending another copious amount over Linda's face to mingle with the now congealed wads from Christopher.

It was a magnificent finale to a perfect evening of incestuous sex as only sexaholics like us can enjoy - and Christopher's visit wasn't over yet ...

5.

Early the following morning, Linda and I were in the kitchen having a coffee - and in the nude too since clothes are banned most of the time - when Christopher joined us, smelling nice and fresh from his shower and, of course, naked as well.

"Great night last night, mum and dad," he said, "nothing like fucking for real while watching myself on screen."

"You can say that again, sweetheart," said Linda, "that was a particularly hard fuck you gave me, my pussy feels like it will need the rest of the day to recover."

"I hope its recovered by tonight, darling," I said, smiling at both my wife and son.

"Why, what's happening then?" Christopher asked.

"Oh, didn't I tell you?" I answered nonchalantly. "We've got one of our swingers parties organised for tonight, we always have them on Friday evenings. Ken and Marion and their son and daughter Ian and Sally are visiting, you remember them, don't you? We met them at the nudist club a few years ago."

"I remember them, dad," said Christopher, "they're really into incest swinging."

"Sure fucking are, son," I replied. "You'll stay, of course, won't you? I'm sure they'd love to have a porn star in their midst and if you can blow some more loads like you did last night, that really will be the icing on the cake, so to speak."

Christopher's prick was becoming hard as I spoke and I knew what his answer would be. "You try keeping me away, dad," he said, "I'm certain I can shoot as much as last night, too, after all I'm in the business, don't forget."

"That'll be great having you here as well, son," I said.

"Thanks, dad," Christopher answered, "I'm already looking forward to it, sex is what I live for. The mom and daughter are right little goers, if I remember rightly, while Ken and his son both have a couple of really juicy pricks."

"Yeah, they do," Linda said, "Ian gave his mother and sister a really good seeing to the last time we were together, a fortnight or so ago, and then repeated the process on me. It was fabulous - oh, not as fabulous as you though, sweetheart," Linda added quickly, smiling at Christopher.

"Thanks, mom," Christopher said, laughing. "I wouldn't mind getting fucked by both Ian and his dad neither."

"I'm sure that can be arranged," I said. "And seeing Ken and Ian fucking each other, too. Now, I'd better get dressed and off to work."

When I got back from the shower, dressed in my cumbersome business suit and hating it, it didn't surprise me to see that Linda was treating Christopher to a blowjob in the kitchen. "Wish I could stay," I said, "but the mortgage doesn't pay itself. Enjoy yourselves."

"We will, dad," Christopher said as I glanced back before letting myself out. Linda and Christopher had changed positions and Linda was resting back against the kitchen sink while Christopher was on his knees, his tongue poised for a nice long lick of his mother's pussy. It looked as if my wife's cunt had recovered from the mauling it had had last night quicker than she had expected.

I knew that my wife and son would suck and fuck for the rest of the morning; just as long as they left some energy in reserve for the evening's party which, with Wayne Benton the porn star present, promised to be even more hardcore and enjoyable than usual ...

12