Our Summer Weekend Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm ready Jess," he said in a complete sentence as the pace picked up.

"Yes baby, cum for me. Cum on me baby," I said as he returned to grunting."

"Shoot on me baby!" I begged.

Eric slammed into me a few more times before pulling out and grabbing his cock.

"Here it is Jess!" he moaned as he stroked one more time.

I was looking right at the end of his cock as he aimed it at my body. His first jet always the most powerful mad it all the way to my face.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" he moaned as he kept pumping and jets of cum landed on my tits, belly and crotch. As he finished, he stumbled back, before catching himself and leaning on the railing. As he watched I used my fingers to scoop as much of his cum off my body and into my mouth before setting my feet on the deck and standing up.

"That was great baby," I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. I grabbed the strings of my top, repositioned the cups on my tits and tied it in place behind my back. I then did the same for the bottom so I could put it back on. Eric watched me intently.

"I'm going to jump in and rinse off."

He eyes never left me as I walked to the transom and tried to be graceful as I jumped in. It felt good to cool off and rinse the sweat and stickiness off of me. I ran my hands over my body and was surprised when Eric dove in next to me enjoying the cool down as well. I swam over to him; he was still naked of course and we had a nice embrace and kiss while treading water.

"I love you Eric"

"I love you Jessica"

We spent a few more minutes in the water before deciding to get back in the boat. I climbed up the transom ladder first knowing he was checking the tramp stamp and my ass in my thong. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me before handing one to him.

12