Our Swinging Vacation Day 01

Story Info
Couple arrive at wild resort & make a new friend.
2.8k words
4.2
109.3k
13

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been fortunate enough to become a fairly successful attorney, with my own practice. My wife Sue and I decided that we needed a long vacation to unwind and get away from it all. We are very active swingers and we hoped to find the perfect place for a wild vacation, even by our standards. We looked into the usual adults-only resorts such as Hedonism, etc., but we felt that even they were too restrictive. Just when we were about to give up, a fellow swinger let us know about a resort we'd never heard of. It is called Anything Goes and is located on a small island off the coast of the Dominican Republic. We learned that it is a private resort started by an American businessman that wanted a resort with no rules. When he couldn't find one, he decided to build his own. It is a pretty expensive resort that is basically a no-holds-barred playground for rich people. It sounded perfect, so Sue and I made a reservation for two weeks of sun and fun.

We had about a month before we were to leave, and we needed it to prepare. To say we went shopping is an understatement. We wanted to be completely prepared when we got there. Shopping for me was fairly easy. I went out and purchased an array of resort-wear, but nothing all that exciting. Shopping for Sue though was crazy. We went and purchased all kinds of sexy dresses and outfits, an array of lingerie, and even a toy or two.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, it was time to leave. After a three hour flight, we arrived in the Dominican Republic. We made our way to the port, where we were to pick up a ferry to the island. When we got to the port, we knew exactly where our boat was. It was a small boat filled with all kinds of couples, young and old, black and white, but most, if not all, were very attractive. We were happy to see this, because we were somewhat worried about whom we would find at such a resort.

The boat ride to the island was quite a trip. They had a fully stocked bar on board, and after their flights, everyone was ready for a cocktail. Nothing wild happened on the boat, but everybody mingled freely, getting to know everyone they'd be seeing. It was clear that no one had any inhibitions, especially since the majority of them had been here before. I was surprised to find that while the majority of the folks were couples, there were also some singles on board. As I said, most of the people were attractive, so the excitement of what lay ahead had Sue and I brimming with anticipation.

As we approached an island, we saw that it was, in fact, small and remote, just as advertised. We were a little startled to see that there was no beach, but one of our new friends let us know that it was on the other side of the island. The side we were approaching was covered with trees, with a small pathway from the dock leading through the trees. Everyone gathered their luggage and unloaded from the boat. We were a couple of the last people off the boat, and followed the others up the path. After a short walk we were stunned by the beauty of the resort. There was a fair-sized two-story hotel surrounded by a huge multi-level pool. The pool was surrounded by bars and restaurants on one side and cabanas on the other.

Everywhere we looked were people in little or no clothes. Most were completely naked, but some elected to wear swimsuits. We also noticed some people in various states of sex, in plain view of everyone. At most resorts, public sex is prohibited, but obviously not here.

The group of us was met by a beautiful young woman. She introduced herself as Tia, a hostess at the resort. She led us to the lobby to check-in, then told us to meet up with her here, after checking in and dropping our luggage in our room, and she would give us a tour of the resort. Tia was a beautiful young Asian girl, and she was stark naked. She was very petite, but had rather large breasts for a woman her size. We approached the counter to find that everyone working the desk was also naked, both men and women. Unfortunately for me, we were helped by a large muscular man named Ted. I couldn't help that Sue was taking in the view, especially his large package which was completely shaved. Instead of a bell-boy, it was Ted that led us to our room. As we followed him to the room, Sue was transfixed by the sight of his bare ass.

The room was incredible. It was very large, with a king-size bed in the middle. We walked to the window, which had a huge sliding-glass door that led to a large balcony that overlooked the pool. The bathroom was also huge. It had a large hot tub in the middle that could easily accommodate six or eight people. The bathroom also had tow toilets and two showers, not to mention a large bathtub. It was all made of marble, with clear glass shower doors.

After checking out our room, we headed back to the lobby to meet Tia and the others. We were one of the last couples to arrive, and we were surprised with what we saw. Many of the others were already naked. We were handed drinks by one of the staff, and waited with the others for a few final people. When they arrived, Tia led us on a tour. We passed through the lobby towards the pool. Throughout the tour we saw endless amounts of nudity and sex everywhere we went. Tia showed us the pools and restaurants, a nightclub and most importantly, the beach. It was beautiful, with crystal-clear blue water. Upon arrival back at the lobby, Tia wished us well, and told us that the only rule here was that there was to be no nudity at any of the indoor restaurants, which was understandable. With that, she was gone, leaving us to our devices.

Even though it was only mid-afternoon, we were both tired from the flight, so Sue and I headed back to the room to take a nap. After napping for a few hours, we were hungry and decided to clean up and head out for dinner. We took advantage of the separate showers to conserve time. Of course I was done first. I dressed for dinner, choosing a loose silk shirt and khakis. As I was finishing up, Sue emerged from the bathroom. Even wrapped in a towel, she looked damn sexy. I was standing in front of the bed when she came out. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her down on top of me on the bed. I gave her a long, hot kiss. She broke the kiss and stood up. "Hold on to that energy, buddy, you're going to need it all!" she scolded me.

I flipped on the TV as she got ready. It turned out that we did not get any regular stations, only porn. I flipped around, through fifteen channels, all of which had different porn programming, from lesbians to straight couples, to group sex, to gays. I chose one of the lesbian channels and lay back on the bed. After a half hour or so Sue was ready. She looked amazing. Sue is rather tall, about 5'10" and lean. Her long brown hair rests perfectly at the top of her perfect 36C breasts. She wore a slutty black dress with an open back, revealing that she had gone sans bra. It showed plenty of cleavage and even gave her already large breasts even more lift. The dress just barely covered her tight little ass, showing off her lean, long legs which were covered by black stockings. The dress was cut so high that as she walked, I could see the tops of her stockings. She wore black open-toed shoes with a very high heel, which made her almost as tall as me. The shoes were the type with the strap that wraps around her legs all the way up to her calves.

"Damn you look amazing!" I told her.

"Hopefully everybody else thinks the same thing." she replied.

We headed down to an Asian restaurant, which unfortunately was almost empty. We decided to eat there anyway so we could discuss everything we'd seen and what we'd like to do. As we sat and began to talk, we were interrupted by our waitress. She introduced herself as Paige and asked if we'd like a drink. I chose my usual scotch and soda and Sue went for a Long Island Iced Tea. When Paige returned with our drinks, she started chatting with us. It turned out that she had started working here only a month or so ago, and she absolutely loved it here. We told her that this was our first time here which lit up her eyes. She took our dinner order, and then sat down at the table with us. She was really very charming, not to mention very attractive. She was almost the exact opposite of Sue. She was very petite, probably not much more than 5' tall. She was very lean and had what looked to be very small breasts.

After delivering our dinner, Paige disappeared to let us eat. After we finished, she returned to offer us dessert. We were both full from dinner, so we instead ordered another round of drinks. By the time Paige arrived with the drinks, the restaurant was empty other than us, and a few waiters and waitresses milling around. Again, Paige sat down with us and chatted. She was very friendly, and I found myself imagining all the things I'd like to do to her. Sue also seemed to be enjoying her company. I really was into this girl, so I figured I'd test the waters.

"So, do they have any rules against hanging out with the guests?" I inquired.

"No, not at all; we're free to do anything or anyone we'd like." She responded, enthusiastically.

"Well then why don't you join us in our room when you're done work tonight?" Sue chimed in.

Much to our delight, Paige was all for it. "Actually, since we're so slow tonight, I can head out now if I want. In fact, I'll be right back." She told us.

A couple minutes later Paige arrived with the bill. We gave her our room number; she put it into the computer; then came back to us. "Are you guys ready?" she asked.

Sue and I got up from the table and headed out with our new friend. I got between the two of them and each offered a hand as we walked towards our room. As we headed up the stairs, I let the two of them go first. As they ascended the stairs, I had a great view of both their asses. Sue of course had a short dress on which allowed me to see that she hadn't bothered to wear panties this evening. Paige had on tight black pants, which showed the outline of her panties.

I unlocked the door to our room and followed the two beauties inside. Paige excused herself to the bathroom. While she was in there, Sue and I started making out. We didn't even hear Paige come out of the bathroom, until she joined us on the bed. As she climbed up towards us, I took hold of her hand and pulled her down on top of me. As we kissed, my hands trailed down onto her ass, caressing it through the flimsy material of her pants. As I groped her ass, she was grinding her crotch over mine. I looked over to see Sue peeling her dress up over her head, her tits popping free.

Paige must have sensed me looking away, because she pulled her lips from mine to look over towards Sue. By then, Sue had begun rubbing her pussy. Paige climbed off of me and lay next to my wife. She placed her hand behind Sue's head, pulling her lips towards hers. They kissed deeply and passionately, their tongues intertwined immediately. As they kissed, Paige's hands roamed all over my wife's naked body. Sue's hands were also roaming and she soon was removing her new friend's white blouse. Paige also wore no bra and her small tits were exposed. She was almost totally flat and had tiny little nipples to match. My wife's hands roamed over her breasts and soon found her ass. As she rubbed her way around Paige's ass, she slowly inched her pants down lower and lower. Paige broke their kiss so she could pull them off totally. Unlike Sue, Paige was wearing panties. They were black, lacy bikini panties.

After removing her pants, Paige lifted her head up towards my wife's breasts. As she needed one with her hands, she nibbled the nipple on the other, then vice versa. All the while Sue was moaning and encouraging her friend. Slowly, but surely, Paige made her way down over Sue's stomach towards her mound. Paige licked and nibbled all around my wife's belly, lower and lower, finally reaching the landing strip above Sue's cunt. When she reached her destination, my wife squealed with delight.

In the meantime, I had stripped completely and begun masturbating slowly, enjoying the show.

As Paige ate my wife, I could see her face was covered with a mixture of her own saliva and my wife's juices. Sue loved every second of it, moaning and groaning loudly while writhing beneath Paige's mouth. Paige had inserted two fingers into Sue's snatch while lapping at her lips, and rubbing her clit with her thumb. With a loud scream, my wife climaxed beneath Paige, bathing her lips with her juices. Paige licked Sue's pussy clean, savoring all of her juice before collapsing on the bed, between my wife and me.

I leaned over and kissed her, tasting my wife's juices on her lips and tongue. As we kissed, I felt her hand on my dick. I was sitting up on the bed against the headboard. After a few tugs, Paige pulled her lips from mine. Knowing what was coming next; I closed my eyes and waited with anticipation. Sure enough, I soon felt my dick surrounded by Paige's warm, soft mouth. It was so hot and felt so great around me. I opened my eyes to see her laying flat, her head in my crotch. It turned out that my wife was beneath her, her head buried in Paige's mound. Instead of removing Paige's panties, Sue had simply pushed them aside as she devoured her pussy. As Paige sucked up and down, I could feel that familiar sensation, deep inside me. I grabbed the back of her head and started pushing it down on me, faster and faster, faster and faster, feeling myself getting closer and closer, until finally I blasted my load into the back of her mouth and down her throat. She licked me clean, and then rolled off me onto the bed.

Sue followed her, her head still buried between her legs. Finally, Sue pulled away long enough to remove her friend's panties, giving me a clear view of her bald pussy. Paige looked so young with her tiny tits and bald pussy. I never would've known her age, had she not told us earlier that she had just turned 22. Sue continued eating Paige as she reached up towards the nightstand. My wife opened the top drawer and removed a large dildo. Paige was completely oblivious. Sue placed it a fraction of an inch from her pussy, pulled her head from Paige's crotch, and then shoved it in. Paige exploded in a scream as the dildo penetrated her. She looked down to see what had just entered her. Sue was now kissing her breasts and belly as she fucked her with the dildo. As Sue leaned in and kissed Paige on the lips, Paige started moaning loudly and thrusting up into the dildo. Sue started pushing the dildo in harder and harder, faster and faster. Paige's hips were bucking wildly into the tool, then opened her mouth and moaned loudly, her ass falling back down onto the bed, her face completely flushed and laid motionless, her body glistening with sweat. Sue removed the dildo, and then put it in my mouth, so I could savor the taste of Paige's pussy. I licked it clean, tasting each drop.

The three of us lay there completely spent, the scent of sex permeating through the air. We lay there saying nothing before falling asleep, my wife and I sandwiching Paige. As I slept, I dreamt of what adventures tomorrow would bring.