Our Vacations In Greece Ch. 11

Story Info
Final Chapter - A true story of a latin couple vacationing.
1.2k words
4.15
27.8k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story that happened to us while we had our vacation in Greece back on October

We woke Saturday around 9:00 AM. We all smiled and laid on the bed talking and laughing. The three of us enjoyed being together and did not want it to finish that day.

"Our last day together" Raquel told us in a sad tone of voice.

"We will meet again; somehow we will meet again and this will not be our last day together" Mayo told Raquel holding her hands.

They hogged for a few minutes before Mayo stood up and grabbed Raquel by the hand taking her into the bathroom. Mayo started to fill the Jacuzzi with water while they kissed each other waiting for it to fill up. I closed the bathroom door and gave them some privacy. I relaxed on the bed and felt asleep.

I woke up again around 10:30AM and found myself alone in the room. I saw a note stating that they were both at the swimming pool.

I walked to the pool area and saw both of them laying topless on a towel under the sun. I joined them and lay beside Mayo.

"Let's go in the pool" Mayo asked me grabbing my hand and pooling me up from the ground.

We jumped together in the pool and swam to the other side of the pool.

Mayo held me around my neck kissing and hugging me for a few minutes.

"Javier, are you having a good time" Mayo asked me smiling at me.

"Yes, I am and I know you are too" I smiled and kissed her.

"What do you think about Raquel" Mayo asked me.

"She is a nice woman" I told her.

"I mean, do you like her" Mayo asked me.

"I like to fuck her; she is pretty, she has a very hot body; she has a great tight ass and as you know I love to fuck a nice ass." I told Mayo.

"Please answer, I just want to know" Mayo asked me looking at my eyes.

"Look; as I said; I like her, I love to fuck her, she is a great fuck but I do not love her if that is what you mean, I like her as a person, I am very fund of her, I love her for being and sharing all this with us, I like her as a person, her personality, the way she is. What else can I say. Does that answer your question" I asked Mayo.

"Yes, it does" Mayo told me but something in her eyes told me that there was something else.

"What about you. Now tell me how you feel about her. What is going on" I asked Mayo.

Mayo told me about certain conversations they had in private and explained to me what had happen this morning in the Jacuzzi while I was sleeping. Raquel and Mario had gotten into a big argument the morning before Mario took off to Athens. It seemed that Raquel had told Mario that once they went back to Buenos Aires she was going to file for a divorce, that she was tiered of him and his games. Raquel told Mayo that during the past year they had sex only twice, and both times it was Mario on his back while she gave him a blow job. She also said that she was sure Mario had other women in Buenos Aires; that he usually went home late after work and that she felt miserable with him.

"How is that affecting us" I asked Mayo.

"Raquel and I have become good friends and I care for her" Mayo told me and paused for a couple of seconds.

"Javier, I love you, you know that you are the only person I love and have ever loved and If I had ever had any doubts at all about my love for you or I had ever had any doubts about your love for me we would not be talking right now. We have fucked others during these past few days, I let you fuck other women and you let fuck other men because we are sure about ourselves, we love each other and we know that and we know that each one of us know that." Mayo told me.

"I told Raquel this morning that she can count on us, that if she decides to get a divorce she will have our support" Mayo told me.

"How does she feel about us" I asked Mayo.

"She feels the same way about me that I feel about her. She is very fund of me" Mayo told me.

"Let's talk about all this later, let's finish enjoying our vacations and we will discuss this when we get back home" I told her.

"Javier, I know you love me, you know I love you, and there is no one and nothing in this world that can separate us." Mayo told me.

The three of us expend the day at the pool area; we talked and enjoyed the entire day together. At the end of the day we went up to our room, showered and went out for dinner. We had dinner at a nice restaurant with an ocean view.

We went back to the hotel, drank some wine and made love all night. Mayo felt asleep first while Raquel and I had sex. About 3:00AM I fucked Raquel again, we sat at the balcony and she fucked my brains out on a chair.

Raquel and I talked about what Mayo had told me earlier at the pool. We agreed to meet in December when she travelled Miami. Raquel had already decided before she met us in Greece that she wanted a divorce, and meeting us just made it clear to her that there was life after marriage, with us or without us.

The three of us travelled together all the way to Athens, for various reasons we said good bye at the Athens airport where she joined Mario and flew to Rome and then to Buenos Aires while we took a different flight to Rome and then to Miami.

Mayo and Raquel kept in touch at all times by phone and via emails until we went to pick her up at the Miami International Airport in December.

Raquel expended ten days with us at our house in Miami, she is in the divorce process and she may come and stay with us in June for a few weeks until she gets back on her feet.

After talking to my wife and Raquel in depth and gathering more personal details of Raquel's married life, I understand why she stopped loving Mario months before the trip to Greece and the efforts she did to save her marriage and make her marriage work. She is getting a divorce and has had for a long time plenty of reason for doing it. I just want to leave it at that.

I know the readers of this experience do not know the details and what the three of us know; that is why I believe no one can really judge anyone of us. I also believe that no other couple feels the way Mayo and I feel for each other and I am not asking you to understand.